Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- This is post annihilation Surfer he has morals off

- Pre Flashpoint Martian Manhunter and Black Adam and this is current Thor

- Team is bloodlusted, who wins and why?

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NerdsFTW

@BigCimmerian:Surfer dies.

Morals on Surfer would have trouble fighting a morals on Thor, morals off Thor would beat him, then adding on Black Adam(a being who could fight off the JSA) and Martian Manhunter(a superman level character, a high telepath, and being who can only be killed by molecular disintegration) means the team wins in a massive stomp.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Team wins...SS with morals on would never do what it takes to beat them all...that said I do believe if he were bloodlusted he could win

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bigcimmerian

OK SURFER HAS MORALS OFF NOW

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Team kills the Surfer, pretty easily.

InfamousFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By InfamousFish

The team stomps.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Emperorb777

Yea I'll go with the team

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Morals on team wins. Bloodlusted SS with morals off would beat this team.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Morals off, I am not sure what they are going to do to him before he kills them.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By blackadamFTW

Team stomps pretty damn hard. Morals off Black Adam would give him a pretty decent fight (he'd lose, but still...), so adding the three makes it a stomp.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are not stomping a bloodlusted morals off SS. They would blitzed to death. Not to mention he could take them to the astral plane and mind rape them. He could use matter manipulation on them. He has way to many options here. The only shot they have is against a morals on in character SS. Their strength won't be an issue either due to SS strength augmentation. SS has also been able to depower characters, he also can imprison them in his board. MM TP is useless against SS so that won't help the team. SS holds back 99% of the time but when he cuts lose he's extremely hard to beat.

Avatar image for hemporionshinryu
hemporionshinryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hemporionshinryu

Thor alone has already beaten Surfer. The team would murder him in 30 seconds.

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vouile

said

"Team stomps pretty damn hard. Morals off Black Adam would give him a pretty decent fight (he'd lose, but still...), so adding the three makes it a stomp."

Black Adam is too over-rated in your book. He stalemated with Superman but that doesn't mean he's on-par with The Silver Surfer (especially in terms of speed).

*~*

"Thor alone has already beaten Surfer. The team would murder him in 30 seconds."

This is true when morals apply.

*~*

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said

"Morals on team wins. Bloodlusted SS with morals off would beat this team."

You're name sounds sad, why should the wolf and her cub be alone? But your post proves that you're an intellect and yes, Bloodlusted Silver Surfer...man that yould be real bad for the team! Energy Manipulation, Time Travel and faster than light speed in a large bloodlusted would be REAL bad for the team!

Morals on: Team wins

Morals off: Silver Surfer wins

Message by,

Vouile

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By demifiendninja

@shenryuzaiden said:

@XiiX said:

Team. Surfer gets terribly overrated at times........

this.

any of team can give him problems by himself

Avatar image for hemporionshinryu
hemporionshinryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By hemporionshinryu

@Vouile: This is a comic site, please read a comic before posting again

Blood and Thunder, Thor beat Surfer and dented his skull leaving Surfer lying there like a bitch.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Vouile: Black Adam has never actually fought Superman. Superman has fought Black Adam, though. Also, in each of those appearances, Black Adam had the advantage. When Black Adam actually fight's someone (i.e. Doctor Fate, Alan Scott, Amazo, and Martian Manhunter), he wins.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By XLR87T3

@hemporionshinryu: I just read that. I'm pretty sure Silver Surfer was trying to reason with him and stuff. Sounds like begging, but I can't say SS was going all out, you know, with no morals.

Avatar image for empiorumfacemask
Empiorumfacemask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Empiorumfacemask

@XLR87T3 said:

@hemporionshinryu: I just read that. I'm pretty sure Silver Surfer was trying to reason with him and stuff. Sounds like begging, but I can't say SS was going all out, you know, with no morals.

Thor beat him in an earlier issue also, Thor has 2 victories over him, SUrfer has none.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By XiiX

@Empiorumfacemask said:

@XLR87T3 said:

Thor beat him in an earlier issue also, Thor has 2 victories over him, SUrfer has none.

Wow, really? The way people make it seem is that Thor would lose to Surfer any day of the week..........

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub
Morals on team wins. Bloodlusted SS with morals off would beat this team.
THIS.
Empiorumfacemask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Empiorumfacemask

@XiiX said:

@Empiorumfacemask said:

@XLR87T3 said:

Wow, really? The way people make it seem is that Thor would lose to Surfer any day of the week..........

Surfer could beat Thor with his speed but even if he's blood lusted he'd get stomped by these 3

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spawn_123

I love SS and im a big fan but the team wins this one

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hemporionshinryu and @Empiorumfacemask sense your one in the same. You know the same troll who used about 5 different accounts to troll SS threads yesterday. Pretty much said the same thing to almost anyone who was for SS or Runner. "This is a comic site, please read a comic before posting again". You have to be kidding me?! Who the hell is on a comic site talking about comics if they don't read them? Your trolling is pathetic. You never make an actual argument and all you try to do is insult other people for not having the same opinion as you. You are not even clever enough to act like you are someone else. Hell the Runner thread was locked yesterday due to all of your incessant trolling. How much of a lack of life do you have to change accounts 5 times on one site in a day? It's amazing with all of your vast comics knowledge that you couldn't use your real user name to debate those of us with such feeble comics knowledge. When did you graduate Comics University btw? Didn't catch your credentials at the beginning of the thread. Now be a good troll and get back under your bridge, it is dinner time after all. See you next account. Wonder what name you will shock us with next time?

Empiorumfacemask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Empiorumfacemask

@spawn_123 said:

I love SS and im a big fan but the team wins this one

Agreed, it's actually pretty cruel. Any of them would give Surfer hell one on one. Being blood lusted isn't going to save Surfer from the one sided ass whipping he's going to get

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By darktiger

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

agreed

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By XLR87T3

@Empiorumfacemask said:

@XLR87T3 said:

Are you freaking kidding me?!? (This is going down my imaginary score-book of victories Thor has over Superman...)Thor knocks him out, the rest of the team can do whatever they want with the body.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IZZR
No Caption Provided
Any of the 3 can solo him, even morals off its a toss up.
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR you lost all credibility when you just said anyone of them could solo. Ive noticed you have a severe hatred for the SS. Doesn't mean he would get stomped. You also tried low balling SS on another thread by using a scan of SS in a Loeb written comic. Go ahead and start a thread with SS facing each one of these guys solo. We'll see how many people agree with you.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By IZZR
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:
@IZZR you lost all credibility when you just said anyone of them could solo. Ive noticed you have a severe hatred for the SS. Doesn't mean he would get stomped. You also tried low balling SS on another thread by using a scan of SS in a Loeb written comic. Go ahead and start a thread with SS facing each one of these guys solo. We'll see how many people agree with you.
Wth? You actually believe SS has superior strength, speed and versatility that these 3? Martian manhunter went toe to toe with SBP he would wipe the floor with SS, hes such a boring character, just silver and naked for no reason.
NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NerdsFTW

@BigCimmerian said:

OK SURFER HAS MORALS OFF NOW

Morals off Surfer stomps, he has transmutation, blitzing, dimensional transportation, shielding, divine empowerment(removing their superpowers), mindrape,etc.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR so because he's silver, doesn't have his penis hanging out and boring to you he loses? That's impeccable logic. You need to read up on SS, he would destroy anyone of these 3 1 on 1. MM is like a watered down version of SS. A bloodlusted SS is too much for any of these 3. The only reason in your mine that he doesn't win is due to your dislike of him. If you are going to say any one of the 3 can beat him solo t least make an actual argument. Oh and another thing, you actually think any of these 3 can match the SS in speed? Surely you jest. Lmao! He can traverse galaxies in seconds. Not to mention he can augment his strength to match them, so yeah he's got the bases covered.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By isaac_clarke

Silver Surfer loses here, mainly because of the Martian and Mjolnir. It's honestly a bit much to fight this many people without something more exploitable - unless he's BFRing like crazy or opening singularities in their brains.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NerdsFTW said:

Morals on Surfer would have trouble fighting a morals on Thor, morals off Thor would beat him, then adding on Black Adam(a being who could fight off the JSA) and Martian Manhunter(a superman level character, a high telepath, and being who can only be killed by molecular disintegration) means the team wins in a massive stomp.

Thor would beat Silver Surfer?

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Isaac_clarke he can move @FTL speeds and blitz the hell out of them. None of them can compete with his speed. He can take them to the astral plane, he might be able to depower them also. With his scosmic awareness he'll know all of their weaknesses, I'm sure BFR'ing them is a viable option also. As you said opening singularities in their brains is possible, I admit that was something I forgot he could do. Not to mention he has matter manipulation and can even create black holes. The fact that he can survive through black holes and stars is a testament to his durability, none of these 3 have that kind of power. With that said morals on SS loses, but a morals off bloodlusted SS could definitely win this.

Avatar image for kaitenkenburyuken
KaitenKenbuRyuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

@NerdsFTW said:

Don't see why not, he's done it before.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jeanroygrant: @KaitenKenbuRyuken: Morals on? Yes. Morals off? No.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: @KaitenKenbuRyuken: Morals on? Yes. Morals off? No.

Why?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

@KaitenKenbuRyuken said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@NerdsFTW said:

Don't see why not, he's done it before.

That was Classic Versions.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jeanroygrant said:

Classic and Current Thor are the same version.

@jeanroygrant said:

Why?

Morals off, Surfer uses mindrape or transmutation.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Classic and Current Thor are the same version.

@jeanroygrant said:

Why?

Morals off, Surfer uses mindrape or transmutation.

Alright.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By XiiX

Surfer gets gang-bashed.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@Isaac_clarke he can move @FTL speeds and blitz the hell out of them. None of them can compete with his speed. He can take them to the astral plane, he might be able to depower them also. With his scosmic awareness he'll know all of their weaknesses, I'm sure BFR'ing them is a viable option also. As you said opening singularities in their brains is possible, I admit that was something I forgot he could do. Not to mention he has matter manipulation and can even create black holes. The fact that he can survive through black holes and stars is a testament to his durability, none of these 3 have that kind of power. With that said morals on SS loses, but a morals off bloodlusted SS could definitely win this.

When has Surfer blitz anyone? Surfer moving at FTL speeds isn't the same as reacting that fast.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team stomps