#1 Edited by Guardian_Prime (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer is re-controlled by Galactus, and as of that result he invades Ysmault(sensing the power core and lanterns would feed Galactus greatly). Atrocitus confronts the Silver Surfer. Atrocitus is of course enraged(even more) at the fact that he is being threatened by this unknown being, after overcoming the near destruction of his planet and the universe by Parallax and Anti-Monitor. He then strikes Surfer first and they engages in a battle.

Battle takes place on Ysmault. No BFR. To the death. No aid.

#2 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Still have to go with Surfer to many tricks and too much power for the red lantern alpha to handle.

#3 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

Still have to go with Surfer to many tricks and too much power for the red lantern alpha to handle.

#4 Posted by Assman (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

SS. I don't think any lanterns are high end herald level in power.

#5 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll back Atros because nobody else will.

#6 Edited by jashro44 (22965 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocitus did just get an amp in the most recent issue I believe. Personally I think we need to see his limits before we can say silver surfer can beat him...

#7 Posted by Guardian_Prime (247 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about the mentalities of you all, so just to clarify, this is "standard surfer". So he isn't Annihilation. Haha just to make it clear! :P

#8 Edited by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

*coughcoughcough*

Without a ring:

Killed Abin Sur

Killed a Guardian of the Universe

Killed the Four Inversions

Built a power battery with magic

Killed countless Manhunters

With ring:

Went toe-to-toe with Larfleeze

Took on Martian Manhunter and Apollo at the same time and won

Took on Hal Jordan

Beat down Bleez (who is not without feats and is pretty badass)

Smashstomped Kyle who was able to channel Blue and Green

Burnt a hole in reality with his acid-blood

Survived having his heart removed

Bla bla bla.

#9 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasnt figuring on anhilation surfer anyway. But with these feats its more close but i think SS still has the edge.

#10 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8507 posts) - - Show Bio

atrocitus wins

#11 Posted by Guardian_Prime (247 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#12 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasnt figuring on anhilation surfer anyway. But with these feats its more close but i think SS still has the edge.

Actually his most recent feat of being able to tank fire power from entire Red Lantern Corps, which was published in Red Lantern 19 stands out the most.

That being said he still doesnt have answer to SS versatility, telepathy, matter manipulation etc.

#13 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5139 posts) - - Show Bio

SS all day everyday

#14 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer would beat any Lantern apart from Kyle and Larflezee.

#15 Posted by Guardian_Prime (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: Are you serious? Atrocitus tore Kyle a new one. Larfleeze on the other case is definitely the strongest lantern.

#16 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: Are you serious? Atrocitus tore Kyle a new one. Larfleeze on the other case is definitely the strongest lantern.

Kyle rayner as Hybrid Lantern.

#17 Posted by Guardian_Prime (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: Kyle couldn't stand up to Atrocitus alone. No way. He can go toe to toe with Sinestro but that's not Atrocitus. But that's another debate.

#18 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: Kyle couldn't stand up to Atrocitus alone. No way. He can go toe to toe with Sinestro but that's not Atrocitus. But that's another debate.

Dude,I mean current Kyle Rayner....

He has got all of the power rings.

#19 Edited by Lvenger (20782 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: Rather, he has the power of a white lantern now.

Anyway Silver Surfer stomps. Even with this amp, I doubt Atrocitus can handle the raw power and versatility Surfer has at his disposal. And Atrocitus is quite the beast.

#20 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Atrocitus did just get an amp in the most recent issue I believe. Personally I think we need to see his limits before we can say silver surfer can beat him...

Agreed.

#21 Edited by Geistmesser (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Anyway Silver Surfer stomps. Even with this amp, I doubt Atrocitus can handle the raw power and versatility Surfer has at his disposal. And Atrocitus is quite the beast.

You've got a thumbs up from me. Actrocitus is no slouch.