Silver Surfer VS. Aizen, Kizaru & Madara

• 189 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@natsuboi: You still haven't shown any feats that prove why Team 2 wins.Team 2 at best at still multi-mountain busters and they cannot hurt Surfer.You can keep showing CIS/PIS scans,discredit Silver Surfer high end feats,and overrate Team 2.I'm sorry that you want Team 2 to stomp Silver Surfer,but Silver Surfer stomp here easily.

Show me any scans of Team 2 doing this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By natsuboi

@homicidalmaniac: Did you not read my previous post, I have already given multiple reasons as to why team 2 stomps, the scan you are showing has no significance with madara's rinnegan he can use the Preta path ability and easily absorb that fire ball deadpool used, and yes chakra is translated as energy which fire has, also susanoo can easily slice that in tiny little pieces. And Aizen with the hogyoku can negate the entirety of that attack, and he can just teleport if he wants. Kizaru will not be phased by this attack, this would be a nonfactor. Yes I Aizen and Madara from team 2 could easily do that, lets not forget that madara has all of the sage of six paths jutsu, and he has wood style, along with senjutsu. Just stop taking what you want out of the argument, just acknowledge the fact that the SS gets stomped, team two has too many techniques that could put him down.

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natsuboi:

So what you have shown me was that he was able to make a black hole in OUTER SPACE while fighting.

The location of where he is, doesn't matter, he can just as easily make a black hole whilst in a pocket dimension as in outer space.

Now I will start by pointing out a couple of things you are not acknowledging, first off the fight is taking place in Valhalla.

I didn't say anything about the location of the fight, because it doesn't matter any way in regards to how SS's powers work.

"Valhalla is an otherworldly dimension, also known as the Unseen Realm. According to Pulse legend, it is the final resting place of the souls of the dead, and the chaotic world where the goddess Etro makes her home. Some theories describe it as a city that exists beyond the flow of time, and others claim it is a future where time has come to a standstill."

That's nice, let me reply in kind.

In the Asgardian afterlife, heroes and the honored dead go to Valhalla. Valhalla which translates as "hall of the slain" is a majestic, enormous hall located in Asgard, ruled over by Odin. Chosen by Odin, those warriors that fall in battle travel to Valhalla upon death, led by Valkyries

In Valhalla, is home to various legendary heroes and kings, as they prepare to aid Odin during the events of Ragnarök.

Before the hall stands the golden tree Glasir, and the hall's ceiling is thatched with golden shields. Various creatures live around the lands of Valhalla, such as the stag and the goat. The is the greatest reward bestowed on a warrior in Norse mythology

Drawn directly from Norse mythology, Asgard is the home of a powerful pantheon of gods, including Thor. It is a small, otherdimensional planetoid (its surface area being about the same as the continental United States), whose nature and physics are different from those of planetary bodies in the Earthly dimension.

Asgard is not a sphere like the Earth or Moon, but a relatively flat landmass suspended in space. Asgard does not rotate about its axis, nor does it revolve around a sun. Asgard does have intervals of night and day (of undisclosed durations), so some object or force functions as a sun. There is no evidence of changing seasons, however portions of Asgard are in perpetual winter while others are in perpetual summer.

Asgard's gravity apparently radiates from somewhere below it (assuming gravity works there as it does here): there is a "top" and a "bottom" to Asgard. At the edges of Asgard's landmass, a being or object can fall into a void, but some unknown force apparently keeps the edges themselves from eroding.

The same force also prevents the bodies of water along Asgard's boundaries from pouring into the void and prevents Asgard's atmosphere from escaping. Asgard has been described as floating on a "Sea of Space." This sea apparently has a surface, one that is navigable by Asgardian ships, which resemble Viking longboats. The exact nature of space within the Asgardian dimension is unknown.

While Asgard's gravity is roughly analogous to Earth's, common matter is considerably denser on average. For instance, a chair made of Asgardian wood is heavier and stronger than a chair made of Earthly wood. Rock, water, flesh, bone, steel: all matter is denser and thus more durable.

Now, we've got two different versions of Valhalla on the table, how do we decide which one is the correct one? Since neither of us are the OP, obviously neither of us have the 'right' to determine which one it is, however since the OP didn't specify which version it is either, we can't say which version it is, and as such, the details of Valhalla must be ignored, until such a time as when the OP actually specifies which version it is.

To create a black hole time and space has to be flowing, because after a black hole singularity the effect is time and space ceasing to exist or in other words stop. Valhalla is a place where time is already at a standstill and time movement is needed for a black hole to be created making that feat worth dust.

Since we can't say for certain that your particular version of valhalla is where the fight will take place, your argument is rendered null.

Regardless of this, it wouldn't matter, since SS is capable of timetravel, and as such, able to create a timeflow, to ensure that he can actually create a black hole, even in your version of valhalla.

Lets take a look shall we? Now we all know who these two are, take a look at Dracula there, he won this fight. But lets not miss the big fact in this scan "How could you hope to hear the mist in the breeze?", he is literally getting pummeled by dracula who is as fast as the mist in the breeze, which should I remind you everyone on team two is faster than that by a large scaling.

Okay, so you're ignoring the previous scans of SS moving at several times the speed of light, well then by that measure, I can just as easily ignore everything you post for Aizen, Madera and Kizaru.

However since I actually know how to debate, rather than just spout off ignorant bullshit in the hopes of my opponent taking it for gospel, I will respond to your list of Aizen's feats, with a similar list.

Currently the Silver Surfer is one of the most powerful beings in the universe, and the most powerful of the Heralds of Galactus:

The Power Cosmic: The Silver Surfer possesses the Power Cosmic, which is the core from which his other abilities manifest from. This power was granted to him by Galactus, and amplified during Annihilation.

Energy Absorption and Manipulation: The absorption of electromagnetic energy is the base of the Surfer's life and power. The Surfer has complete control of the four fundamental forces of the universe, reaching nearly any effect he desires. As a result, the Surfer can absorb, manipulate and discharge energy of the entire electromagnetic spectrum at incredible levels surpassing Nova with the Nova Force and Quasar, and with sufficient destructive force to destroy planets [20][21] and pierce stars. Currently, at maximum, his beams are capable of almost killing Ravenous, equaling Thanos, and hurting Thor in Asgardian armor. Additional abilities include erecting force fields, phasing through solid matter[22], accelerating the evolution of lifeforms on a planet-wide scale [23], seeing the past by peeling back the layers of time, time travel [24], trans dimensional travel, bestowing limited cosmic powers to others, reading minds [25], casting illusions [26], and influencing human emotion and sensation [22]. The Surfer also possesses the ability to suppress the powers of other mutants/beings, making them temporarily or permanently unable to use them. He can heal living beings, even if they are near-death[22]. He cannot, however, raise the dead.

Matter Manipulation: The Silver Surfer can rearrange matter to create other objects of importance by rearranging molecules. He can also change the state of matter, such as changing solids into gas. Transmutation helps the Surfer escape traps and prisons, and can also be used to make an enemy's weapons inactive.

Superhuman Physical Abilities:

God-Like Strength: The Surfer possesses almost limitless superhuman strength, though the exact magnitude remains vague. He can lift (press) far in excess of 100 tons effortlessly, and can also use the Power Cosmic to increase his strength to incalculable levels[27].

Invulnerability: The Silver Surfer's silvery "skin" was designed to easily withstand the rigors of deep-space travel, and thus far, it has proven to be virtually indestructible. In fact, his entire body was made highly resistant to injury, and he is thus invulnerable to almost all types of physical harm. The Silver Surfer can easily withstand the crushing pressures of a black hole [28]. He is not bothered by the friction associated with atmospheric re-entry, and has withstood plunges into stars[29] and supernovas unharmed. He also routinely weathers the stresses associated with high-speed travel through space and hyperspace. His invulnerability is equal to World War Hulk (Nova attacked both with his double-handed energy strike with the same effect).

Limitless Stamina: The Surfer's highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, body stress, or even sweat, granting him inexhaustible physical stamina, which allows him to fight other beings for prolonged periods of time before tiring, if he even gets tired.

Super-Speed: Prior to his upgrade, the Silver Surfer was one of the fastest beings in the universe, surpassed only by the Runner of the Elders of the Universe. Currently, he is faster than Beta Ray Bill and Nova, and possibly the fastest being alive. The Silver Surfer can travel at speeds faster than light. His mind and body can be used at these speeds as well, making the Surfer extremely reactive and agile

Cosmic Senses: The Silver Surfer has certain cosmic-energy enhanced perceptions which enable him, through concentration, to become aware of the patterns of energy anywhere in the world[30]. These abilities allow him far-ranging vision (in space he can see people clearly over a light year away), the ability to see sub-atomic particles, superhuman hearing, the ability to detect fields, traces, and concentrations of pure forms of energy and discern their natures[31]. Currently the abilities of the Surfer surpass even those of Stardust.

Cosmic Self-Sustenance: The Silver Surfer does not need to eat or breathe since he absorbs life-maintaining cosmic energy directly through his skin.

Now, with that list, I've shown in the exact same measure as you have, exactly why Team 2 doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of defeating SS.

Something to keep in mind, if you ignore the list I've posted, I by the same token, get to ignore the list you've posted, which means that only actual scans are involved, and thus far, nothing has been shown that even comes close to Silver surfer being durable enough to withstand the force of a Black Hole.

Avatar image for averageinsanity
AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no way surfer can take all 3 at once. Theses 3 guys attack's have huge radiuses. It's overwhelming.

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By natsuboi

@kainboa: I really can not take you seriously, the Valhalla that is shown is the one from final fantasy 13-2 not asgardian afterlife. You see the problem with you is when you lose on one point you try to jump to another which wont work. I already debunked most of all of SS feats leaving him featless in a place like Valhalla. There is no need to specify what place it is when you have a picture.

Its like this, if I put a picture up like this

No Caption Provided

And I say fight takes place here, any simple man can say "oh paris!". Explain to me how you would assume this is New York, which means my calculations with the fight taking place in Valhalla stands. There is no way silver surfer can win, not only does he have no showings of how his matter manipulation works and its extents, I also debunked his black hole feat, essentially making him a silver guy on a board who would easily get stomped on by team 2. The techniques on team two would overpower him, there is too much power, and if you continue to ignore everything than thats on you, just take time to do your research for a debate.

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averageinsanity: Exactly, they have too much hax and abilities, the guys on this website don't understand how much of a stomp this is, their weird, undeniable love for SS overpowers all of their reason and logic.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natsuboi: I did read all of your post and they don't have the power to destroy a planet(SS have tank planet busting before).Deadpool's giant flame was cosmic,Deadpool was being powered by the Power Cosmic given by Galactus.Madera or Aizen cannot stop what Herald Deadpool threw to SS.Team 2 wouldn't counter SS's telepathy,matter manipulation,durability,You acting like I'm the bad debater,but you never show a single feat that prove why Team 2 stomp and been discrediting Surfer.

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Kainboa

@natsuboi: Okay, since you seem to have a hard time grasping the concept, I'll boil it down to one simple question.

Has any of the team shown destructive capabilities sufficient to overcome durability sufficient to withstand planet destroying blows, and/or the force of a black hole.

If yes, then show a scan, if no, then they aren't capable of taking down Silver surfer.

Also, if you continue to post nonsensical bullshit that dodges the question rather than actually providing any evidence.

I'll take it as a concession, since you're then quite obviously unable to actually provide any kind of evidence to support your claims.

When the claims of Silver Surfer having such a level of durability, has been shown on several occasions.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@averageinsanity said:

There's no way surfer can take all 3 at once. Theses 3 guys attack's have huge radiuses. It's overwhelming.

You should research on high end feats Silver Surfer feats

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By natsuboi

@homicidalmaniac: When you are debating you have to think out of the box, this fight does not even have to be physical with all of the hax they have, madara is literally the second sage of six paths, that makes him cosmic, he doesn't have to destroy a planet. This could end with a simple genjutsu and soul rip, he has senjutsu and the legendary wood style that can tank anything. The power he has alone with his eyes makes this a stomp. With the tsyukomi he can virtually kill him alone in this match. He can literally phase through attacks and that is hax considering he has the sharingan, Aizen is hax too and can easily defeat SS with ease and Kizaru with is a stomp. The thing is you guys require so much explanations that have already been said, this round is over stop trying to defend that, Team two stomps, just accept it, the I can go all day the techniques can go on and on. SS loses get used to it.

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kainboa said:

@natsuboi: Okay, since you seem to have a hard time grasping the concept, I'll boil it down to one simple question.

Has any of the team shown destructive capabilities sufficient to overcome durability sufficient to withstand planet destroying blows, and/or the force of a black hole.

If yes, then show a scan, if no, then they aren't capable of taking down Silver surfer.

Also, if you continue to post nonsensical bullshit that dodges the question rather than actually providing any evidence.

I'll take it as a concession, since you're then quite obviously unable to actually provide any kind of evidence to support your claims.

When the claims of Silver Surfer having such a level of durability, has been shown on several occasions.

Q#1: I have already answered this, the fight doesn't have to be physical, this is a fight that can end with a simple look from madara and aizen to tag along makes this a stomp. Oh also can dracula bust a planet or withstand planet destroying blows or a black hole. No he can't but he still managed to beat SS, don' forget that.

You have already conceded by trying change the place of the fight from Valhalla from FF which is shown to Valhalla in asgard which didn't make sense, continually ignoring the fact that SS lost to dracula who is not stronger than anyone on team two and certainly is not faster than anyone on team two. I have proved evidence, I gave specific abilities and moves team two can use to beat SS. I even debunked more than two of SS feats considering the bluffs, non showings of feats and the place of the fight.

SS loses this is a foot in the shoe battle, they don't have to destroy a planet to win when they pretty much have hax for time, space, and physical mass in general areas like eyes (Sharingan/Tsyukomi/Mangyeko) sometimes automatically (Hogyoku).

Also you should probably take into consideration that dracula can't blow up a planet neither does he have black hole strength, but somehow beat SS, tell me how do you feel?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer still wins don't see how this isn't locked.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@natsuboi said:

Team 2 easily, not only do they have Aizen who is a walking plot device and along with the Hōgyoku with the idea of it alone makes this a stomp. Kizaru is not pure light energy and neither does he stay in light energy forever so he can not be absorbed, but at the same time silver surfer can not hurt him or injure him. And to finish it off Madara makes this a stomp, im assuming he is edo and if not it doesn't matter eternal mangekyo and rennigan stomps this round. Team 2 is a massive power house and you guys are low balling real bad, team 2 ftw.

lol

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By natsuboi

@nighthunder: I'm not trolling just telling some uninformed guys the truth, you have to take time and do research on a debate, these guys claim they know everything but yet and still don't even know about the guy they are arguing for.

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natsuboi:

Q#1: I have already answered this, the fight doesn't have to be physical, this is a fight that can end with a simple look from madara and aizen to tag along makes this a stomp.

Actually, you haven't answered anything, what you've done is post a lot of unsubstantiated bullshit, without any scans to validate your claims.

Oh also can dracula bust a planet or withstand planet destroying blows or a black hole. No he can't but he still managed to beat SS, don' forget that.

No, however one low showing does not mean that the character is on that level. You have shown one example, of a low showing for SS.

To counter this, there has been shown several examples of incidents, where he's demonstrated a higher level of durability.

Unless you can prove that SS, as a general rule, is taken down by less than planet destroying blows, then we have to go with the overwhelming majority of evidence, which suggests that SS does indeed have such a level of durabilty.

You have already conceded by trying change the place of the fight from Valhalla from FF which is shown to Valhalla in asgard which didn't make sense,

I've never played the FF games, as such I don't recognize the picture, I will however take your word for it. It doesn't matter however, since SS will still be able to utilize his powers, as I pointed out previously:

Regardless of this, it wouldn't matter, since SS is capable of timetravel, and as such, able to create a timeflow, to ensure that he can actually create a black hole, even in your version of valhalla.

continually ignoring the fact that SS lost to dracula who is not stronger than anyone on team two and certainly is not faster than anyone on team two.

Yes, I do generally ignore the fact that SS lost to Dracula, because he has on several occasions shown himself to be more powerful than what was portraied in that single incident.

I have proved evidence

No, you haven't, what you've done, is just talk alot, without actually providing any evidence. Showing scans, or linking to a video where they show the power and/or ability you claim they have, that would be providing evidence.

Also you should probably take into consideration that dracula can't blow up a planet neither does he have black hole strength, but somehow beat SS, tell me how do you feel?

I feel pretty good, after all, I'm not the one who has to flat out ignore the capabilities of the opposing character, nor continuously show a single incident, which incidentally took place almost 20 years ago, as "evidence'"that the characters I'm debating has any hopes of winning the fight.

All of the claims I've given, I've provided scans for, meaning evidence, so far none of your claims have been substantiated by any evidence.

As such, I can only conclude that you don't actually have any evidence to support your nonsense claims, and accept your concession of the debate.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@natsuboi: None of what say prove why Team 2 wins.I keep asking for scans from you that prove Team 2 victory,not talk about the feats,and you haven't shown a single feats.You do need planetary power or above to deal with Silver Surfer.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natsuboi said:

@nighthunder: I'm not trolling just telling some uninformed guys the truth, you have to take time and do research on a debate, these guys claim they know everything but yet and still don't even know about the guy they are arguing for.

Yeah but...dude really? If its the general census on CV that SS solo's the verse of each on of those guys, then why wouldn't you agree?

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natsuboi said:

LOL, yes you are, clown. You know nothing about Surfer and expect everyone to take you and your out-of-context panel from an 80's issue(which is why you won't post the full page and swiftly ignored the poster that did) seriously. Surfer operates on a level so beyond the team that if he were to use his powers to fight them, it'd be like using a barrage of nukes to kill a flea.

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kainboa said:

@natsuboi:

Actually, you haven't answered anything, what you've done is post a lot of unsubstantiated bullshit, without any scans to validate your claims.

I have answered all of your questions and you continue to go in a loop, you fail to realize all the feats, take into account everything, and I mean everything and you will see. GO look at my previous post, stop going in a loop.

No, however one low showing does not mean that the character is on that level. You have shown one example, of a low showing for SS.

To counter this, there has been shown several examples of incidents, where he's demonstrated a higher level of durability.

Unless you can prove that SS, as a general rule, is taken down by less than planet destroying blows, then we have to go with the overwhelming majority of evidence, which suggests that SS does indeed have such a level of durabilty.

Yes actually one low showing does mean the character is on that level, especially for this particular situation, SS had his powers bestowed unto him by Galactus meaning he can't get stronger or weaker he is at a constant power. His durability doesn't get stronger, he probably learns more but never increase or decrease. Which means that dracula is stronger where it counts and was able to easily defeat SS.

I've never played the FF games, as such I don't recognize the picture, I will however take your word for it. It doesn't matter however, since SS will still be able to utilize his powers, as I pointed out previously:

It does matter, he can not utilize his powers because time is at a standstill in Valhalla, it doesn't exist it vanished away, time never reaches the shores in Valhalla stated by lighting. So yes it does matter, SS can not create a timeflow where time doesn't exist, don't contradict yourself. Taking away timeflow takes alot of feats away from SS concerning time.

Yes, I do generally ignore the fact that SS lost to Dracula, because he has on several occasions shown himself to be more powerful than what was portraied in that single incident.

Still, you can not forget that his power is at a constant since his power was given to him not earned. He lost to dracula that is not a single incident, he just plane and simply lost. Dracula took SS down and team 2 is much stronger, so SS loses.

No, you haven't, what you've done, is just talk alot, without actually providing any evidence. Showing scans, or linking to a video where they show the power and/or ability you claim they have, that would be providing evidence.

Are you kidding me I provided multiple amounts of evidence, what are you talking about? All sharingan and rinnegan feats are a fact go look it up from my previous posts. Everything said about the hogyoku is stated correct as a fact. And all logia type abilities stated as a fact.

I feel pretty good, after all, I'm not the one who has to flat out ignore the capabilities of the opposing character, nor continuously show a single incident, which incidentally took place almost 20 years ago, as "evidence'"that the characters I'm debating has any hopes of winning the fight.

All of the claims I've given, I've provided scans for, meaning evidence, so far none of your claims have been substantiated by any evidence.

As such, I can only conclude that you don't actually have any evidence to support your nonsense claims, and accept your concession of the debate.

You have provided no evidence to how the SS can win this fight in this particular situation. You completely ignore that if Madara looks your way he can catch you in an infinite genjutsu via tsykuomi, and can negate all of SS attacks via Uchiha Return. You Ignore the fact that Aizen is automatic haxs, with the hogyoku can easily trick him and catch him in a hado # anything virtually. And how Kizaru is the speed of light which is more than enough to beat SS since dracula is only as fast as the mist in the breeze. In fact you actually ignored everything that I said but I answered all of your questions, the irony?

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_el_summers: You claim you know about silver surfer and all you can say is "Surfer operates on a level so beyond the team that if he were to use his powers to fight them, it'd be like using a barrage of nukes to kill a flea". That statement has just as much significance as if I said the flea could unleash a power so raw on SS that he would rethink living. How about posting something that actually matters, I have posted more facts than you can think about, oh and when replying take this into consideration. Tsukuyomi, rinnegan, sage of six path jutsu and all release, Uchiha Return, Attack prevention technique, legendary wood style, and senjutsu, the list can go on and on. Also Logia type, Hogyoku, Illusion hax, unable to be phased by normal attacks unless attacker has haki ( kizaru). I could keep going if you like but just think about that.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natsuboi:

1. Tsukuyom. Madara has never displayed so far the ability to use it. Although he probably can given he can use susanoo, it doesn't matter as surfur doesn't have chakra and even if it did, i don't think you can mind rape SS
  2. Rinnegan: Madara so far has only displayed the ability to absorb jutsus. Not that it makes a difference as all the other abilities really won't affect surfur. Including the soul reap as you have to get close to use that, and if madara gets too close, he'll be destroyed or transmuted
  3. So6p jutsu : What exactly will that do to some who has time manipulation, transmution, reality manipulation and regeneration?
  4. Uchiha return: Really? Really? Uchiha return? I probably am the biggest naruto debater on CV and even I say thats useless against surfur
  5. Wood style: What the fuc*, what is that going to do when SS can turn all his wood and every other jutsu into anything he wants ?
  6. Senjutsu: Dude just no
Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natsuboi:

Yes actually one low showing does mean the character is on that level, especially for this particular situation, SS had his powers bestowed unto him by Galactus meaning he can't get stronger or weaker he is at a constant power. His durability doesn't get stronger, he probably learns more but never increase or decrease. Which means that dracula is stronger where it counts and was able to easily defeat SS.

Okay, so by your "logic" Dracula is able to deliver more force than that of a black hole, since as we see in the first scan here, SS is able to withstand that level of force. He is able to move faster than half a million lightyears in seconds, since SS is at least that fast, shown in the two second scans.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With that in mind, Dracula is vastly more powerful than the trio, and they still aren't able to defeat SS.

Additionally.

Are you kidding me I provided multiple amounts of evidence, what are you talking about?

No, you didn't provide any evidence, as was stated previously, Scans, or videos, showing the abilities in action, as has been shown of SS.

Since wikias can be edited by anybody, they aren't considered reliable sources of evidence.

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By natsuboi

@nighthunder: Before I work you I can tell you know nothing of naruto as you think Tsukuyomi is not mind rape.

1. Tsukuyomi is a definite for madara, if you need a lift on to how it works do some research or just watch itachi use it. Chakra is translated to life force which everyone and somethings has, tsukuyomi or infinite genjutsu would be manipulating his life force which he has shown no resistance to. So Tsukuyomi would work

2. Rinnegan please just stop, he has all powers of the six paths, think about everything all pains can do and multiply it to the original strength which is rikudou sennin. When madara catches him in a infinite genjutsu via tsukuyomi, SS would essentially be standing in place looking brain dead as madara soul rips him, just that simple.

3. What do you mean what will So6P jutsu do? Everything, if your such a big naruto debater you would know what that kind of jutsu does. What will it do to a brain dead SS in a tsukuyomi genjutsu from the beginning of the match? Alot, like human path SS soul rip and its over.

4. Yes Uchiha return how is that useless against the SS have you read the official facts?

"By utilising their gunbai in a particular manner, the user is not only able to block and completely nullify the effects of an incoming attack, but also deflect the technique back along its original course. As this redirection occurs both suddenly and unexpectedly, the reflected attack can prove difficult for opponents to evade."

Quoted by the official website, what do you have to say about that, it can completely nullify the effects of an incoming attact, not some but an meaning any. All of his useless projectiles will be nullified by Uchiha Return.

5. You say your a big naruto fan and don't even know that wood style is the strongest style and that's where senjutsu originated which is essentially the strongest kind of jutsu there is. SS is not chaning anything into what he wants unless you can give me a feat of him doing so.

6. Senjutsu did you not take time to look, because you should have, claiming your such a big naruto fan and you don't have a clue to what I am talking about. Senjutsu is sage mode, that is using nature and blending it with your own chakra allowing you to go sage mode. Which makes this overkill. And all you say is dude just no, do you know what kind of power boost that is behind all of that hax already.

You need to stop this is a stomp for team 2, just stop trying to fight it, it's over.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jebus cripes, dude. Marvel's Dracula gotten some decent showings aganist Thor, X-men, Doctor Strange, Apocalyse, Hulk, Dr.Doom,etc before. There is also the debate that rather or not Surfer may have been weaken during by Galactus limited Surfer's power (which is debatable). There is also the fact that Dracula drinking certain bloods gets higher levels of formability. There is no telling that Silver Surfer fought a Dracula that wasn't amped without context. Even if you do begin up Dracula. Why don't you bring up how powerful Dr.Doom was after he absorded Surfer's power. Why don't you bring the fact that Silver Surfer was

Again Surfer losing to Dracula, is pointless to begin up because Surfer has showings that involve curb stomp Nova Prime, Beta Ray Bill, Jesus Cable, or easily taking on Cosmic Entities that are on Juubi's level. You not going to see Surfer losing to Dracula in modern when Surfer is consistently shown to be one of the powerful characters if he ever appear in Marvel earth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The argument of Illusion hax working on Surfer is debatable because Surfer's cosmic awareness could easily see through the llusions. Second Surfer's telepathy is at larger range then Aizen/Madara, because Madara/Aizen's mind could easily read by Surfer in a thought. There is the always the fact that cosmic awareness allows Surfer to see through almost anything. Genjutsu isn't exactly the same thing as Telepathy, Madara has no defense if Surfer goes in their mind. Kizaru has no defense aganist Telepathy either too as well.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer destroys this

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

surfer bops with ease

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By natsuboi

@kainboa said:

@natsuboi:

Okay, so by your "logic" Dracula is able to deliver more force than that of a black hole, since as we see in the first scan here, SS is able to withstand that level of force. He is able to move faster than half a million lightyears in seconds, since SS is at least that fast, shown in the two second scans.

You can take what you want out of that, the fact is that dracula beat SS, thats that. You can't change that it is what it is, and if we take that feat, you are over hyping SS and need to stop the fight is over team 2 has too much hax.

With that in mind, Dracula is vastly more powerful than the trio, and they still aren't able to defeat SS.

Additionally.

Nope dracula has no showings of strength of the team and his speed is the mist in the breeze which everyone in team two has toppled by a large scale, don't take low blows to the team beacause SS loses. All that fight shows me is that if someone like dracula can defeat him this is a cake walk for the team.

Are you kidding me I provided multiple amounts of evidence, what are you talking about?

No, you didn't provide any evidence, as was stated previously, Scans, or videos, showing the abilities in action, as has been shown of SS.

Since wikias can be edited by anybody, they aren't considered reliable sources of evidence.

I gave you facts from the manga, official website quoting, and I even broke down to you the effects of these moves, just read the manga on your own everything I have stated is a fact, take a look. this battle is over Dracula decided SS fate for this one, dracula is no where near the power of the team but he still beat SS, so the team wins. Sorry, I don't know whats wrong with you guys, just calm down if you lose a debate just accept it and move on, wow I never seen so much stubborn debaters that don't take in facts but shove it away and try their hardest to find a way around it. It's over and for the most part always has been.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By NighThunder

@natsuboi: This issorta funny but for the record, i've been a naruto debater before you even joined.

1. Tsukuyomi is a definite for madara, if you need a lift on to how it works do some research or just watch itachi use it. Chakra is translated to life force which everyone and somethings has, tsukuyomi or infinite genjutsu would be manipulating his life force which he has shown no resistance to. So Tsukuyomi would work

I think you mean izangi? Something madara hasn't used ever. And no, you can't change life force into chakra, their two different things.

4. Yes Uchiha return how is that useless against the SS have you read the official facts?

"By utilising their gunbai in a particular manner, the user is not only able to block and completely nullify the effects of an incoming attack, but also deflect the technique back along its original course. As this redirection occurs both suddenly and unexpectedly, the reflected attack can prove difficult for opponents to evade."

Quoted by the official website, what do you have to say about that, it can completely nullify the effects of an incoming attact, not some but an meaning any. All of his useless projectiles will be nullified by Uchiha Return.

Mother of god.

First ff, thats from the naruto wiki, not the official site. 2. Hows that going to stop Him from turning madara into stone or anything else he wants? or, just plain blowing up the planet? Not to mention thats a no limits fallacy. And if SS wanted, he could turn his gunbai into a harmless piece of trash.

5. You say your a big naruto fan and don't even know that wood style is the strongest style and that's where senjutsu originated which is essentially the strongest kind of jutsu there is. SS is not chaning anything into what he wants unless you can give me a feat of him doing so.

What in gods name. What will wood jutsu do? What? The wood-dragon willl get obliterated. The pollen won't affect him being that he's not human. The strongest jutsu there is, is weak compared to surfur.

6. Senjutsu did you not take time to look, because you should have, claiming your such a big naruto fan and you don't have a clue to what I am talking about. Senjutsu is sage mode, that is using nature and blending it with your own chakra allowing you to go sage mode. Which makes this overkill. And all you say is dude just no, do you know what kind of power boost that is behind all of that hax already.

Have you any idea of SS's power? Sage mode won't even put madara on sentrys level, let alone SS who is a notch above him. And what, what will sage mode do against SS?

Read this, and tell me that madara beats surfer

Matter manip

No Caption Provided

He can bind them by their clothing

No Caption Provided

He can absorb energy and radiation, name-lee thors blasts

Should either try and take Surfurs board, he can make his board bond to their hand then remake his board

No Caption Provided

(( Note, this scan goes with my earlier scan of Surfur remaking his board ))

Not to mention he can create and manipulate crap just because he feels like it:

And lastly (( un-less you want more scans)) Surfur can change his own molecular structure to that of anything else AND duplicating the atoms of anything he wants

No Caption Provided

he also has rendered an enemy nothing but atoms,

No Caption Provided

Durrability and things of the sort

Here he takes a hit from galactus and completely heals

No Caption Provided

next he lies through frikkin' suns, withstanding the gravity and pressure thats in it

No Caption Provided

Here he can eject things out of him by turning to liquid

No Caption Provided

Doesn't feel punch from she hulk

No Caption Provided

Takes and shrugs a blast that would reduce a planet to nothing (( could'a sworn i posted this scan somewhere earlier in this debate, but just incase ))

No Caption Provided

Neeexxxt, he's impervious to heat

No Caption Provided

So.....even though ki blasts are hot, their heat won't affect him

Nexxt we have a scan that holds a barrage of feats, in here it shows surfur izionizing a ship and its weapons and such PLUS surfur having intangibility, AND holographic projection

No Caption Provided

Thats right.......... intangibility baby.

Next off, we see Surfur has some sort of regeneration, better than that of cells or Buus

No Caption Provided

Here is a nice one: He takes a word from the effin' black bolt

No Caption Provided

neext, more intangibilty

No Caption Provided

Planetary durability

No Caption Provided

1.Shrugs off a blast that atomize things

2. Regeration

Force fields ect..

Here he creates a force-field against hulk

No Caption Provided

Forcefield against a barrage of nucular war heads, Although , in the scan, SS didn't use it to protect himself, but a different area, still he could create it to protect himself or goku

No Caption Provided

Next he can carry people inside a forcefield

No Caption Provided

Neeext next he can create a Anti-gravity shield

No Caption Provided

Meaning, he can use it to just push away attacks when he doesn't feel like using his matter manip against them

No Caption Provided

shielding from a godblast from thor who had the power gem

No Caption Provided

Creates a shields that protects against physical and psychic attacks

Energy blasts and manipulation

No Caption Provided

Absorbing Energy attacks and adding it to his own

then:

No Caption Provided

Vaporizing enemies

Then...:

No Caption Provided

here he destroys a planet then creates a black whole (( also is sad to travel light years in seconds))

Next off:

No Caption Provided

Destroys yet another planet, yes this time , its only to make a point

Oh and i think you'll like this one:

No Caption Provided

Here he takes a bite from kryptonian powers and absorbs the sun to greatly increase his own energy,

Annddd:

No Caption Provided

Yet again, he swipes from superman and is able to replenish energy from the sun

NEXT:

then

No Caption Provided

absorbs firelords cosmic flames

No Caption Provided

...heres a nice one, he stops wonderman from going intangible. (( Looking at you obie))

lastly, he can transmute being into stone

No Caption Provided

Reaction speed and reflexes+ Bum-rushing speed

Fights multiple enemies at FTL then finishes them off with a single blast

No Caption Provided

next manuvers around lasers that are FTL

No Caption Provided

Able to travel 500,000 lightyears in seconds (( Can use it in a fight to bum-rush ))

No Caption Provided

Does a bunch of stuff such as save IP man plus destroy stuff in super speed

No Caption Provided

Flies around and fights someone at lightspeed

No Caption Provided

Micro-second+ reactions and movement

No Caption Provided

Nanosecond+ reactions

No Caption Provided

Correctly calculates where a wormhole will lead him. Travels through it, crossing light years in seconds.

next, he fights multiple enemies without them even being able to land a hit

No Caption Provided

Asessing a situation in a micro-second then, going to it in less than that

No Caption Provided

Next he destroys several ships in the annihilation wave in a second

No Caption Provided

and finally, searches the entire planet for namor in the time it takes for someone to finish a sentence

No Caption Provided

Please, Stop trolling,.

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: 1. Naruto wiki is the official site as if someone tried to change it would immediately be changed back to its original form as moderators are always monitoring the site to make sure fans are not being lied to.

2. Show me the SS turning someone into stone or anything else for that matter, go ahead I will wait.

3. You know why he won't just "blow up the planet" because the fight is taking place in Valhalla which is an alternate dimension from ff 13-2 where time and space does not exist. Show me SS turning someones item into a piece of trash then were cooking with oil.

4. I know much about SS, in fact I have provided a couple facts about him and I'm not even arguing for him. Sage mode is only a extra boost to the already hax tsukuyomi and human path combination.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Kal-El Summers

@natsuboi said:

@kal_el_summers: You claim you know about silver surfer and all you can say is "Surfer operates on a level so beyond the team that if he were to use his powers to fight them, it'd be like using a barrage of nukes to kill a flea". That statement has just as much significance as if I said the flea could unleash a power so raw on SS that he would rethink living. How about posting something that actually matters, I have posted more facts than you can think about, oh and when replying take this into consideration. Tsukuyomi, rinnegan, sage of six path jutsu and all release, Uchiha Return, Attack prevention technique, legendary wood style, and senjutsu, the list can go on and on. Also Logia type, Hogyoku, Illusion hax, unable to be phased by normal attacks unless attacker has haki ( kizaru). I could keep going if you like but just think about that.

I don't have to "think about" it, I know what all parties involved can do and none of the team has anything that would even wake Norrin up if he decided to take a nap on his board as soon as the fight began. BUT, if you want to play that game...

Transmutation via the Power Cosmic:

No Caption Provided

Explains exactly what he could do to some space pirates:

No Caption Provided

Here's his fight with Uni-Lord where he drains/absorbs the energy being used against him and fires it back:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shakes off reality-warping:

No Caption Provided

Oh, and here's Surfer fighting off soul absorption from Mephisto in Mephisto's own realm:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So yeah, ball's in your court, homes. Do keep in mind that what I used is classic Surfer and he's a LOT more powerful now thanks to his Herald power-up from Galactus in Annihilation.

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natsuboi: okay, since you obviously disregards the scans of SS withstanding the force of a black hole etc.

yet use the scan of Dracula beating him as an example of why the trio would be able win, you must obviously have a reason for why this is the case.

Please explain why one scan is a valid example of SS's power, yet why the others aren't.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Silver Surfer was weakened heavily by magic before facing Dracula. If, Silver Surfer was fighting at full power, he could have simply produced sunlight to zap Dracula into dust.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are we pitting a low tier cosmic being against 3 country leveled threats and this isn't locked yet. It goes beyond logic that this is being debated, let alone feats.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsuboi hurts me more than even OffcialRikudouSennin does. Paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is this not locked?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS would actually laugh at attacks like cero, getsuga tenshou and any similar attacks.Whats to stop him from using matter manipulation or opening a black hole?And thats not all, SS stomps hard.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By kyrees

@noone301994 said:

why is this not locked?

yeah, only one person sticking up to a supposed low showing is dragging it when enormous evidence has already quashed that.

@god_spawn@saren@deranged_midget@vance_astro can you close this now ? it's pretty much obvious that team 2 is no match against SS. it's a spite thread at this point and only 1 person here who clearly ignores a lot of evidences is keeping it alive.