Silver Surfer VS. Aizen, Kizaru & Madara

• 189 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheUltimateFusion
No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No prep time

Everyone is at full strength

Bloodlust on, morals on, fight takes place in Valhalla

No Caption Provided

Fight

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Silver surfer stomps

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheUltimateFusion

@jgames: you literally gave no facts lol wow, that ruins the thread bro

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

OP What have you done!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheUltimateFusion
Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theultimatefusion: I'm just going to wait until you edit the post to were it makes sense. Something alone the lines of "The team has anti Silver Surfer bullets that move FTL and are insta-kils"

Otherwise, I will leave you with

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: Thats cute, im glad you feel like team two needs a handicap of the sort but actually do research and give logical reasons and facts to why you think the specific team would win.

"The team has anti Silver Surfer bullets that move FTL and are insta-kils"

nonsense lets not go there, I chose this match up because it is a good one, its not like I put SS up against Trapster.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Surfer solos all of their verses at once.

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru is pretty much a nonfacto because Surfer could manipulate or abosrb his energy to become more powerful.

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn@deranged_midget

You really need to specify on this website how much it means to actually give reasons on the battle forums. Not only is it frustrating its annoying, is this website anti anime? Every single one of my anime vs comic fights ends with what seems to be comic fans just saying "bump" or "stomp". I'm a big fan of anime but it still doesn't change logic, I won't just say stomp because I like the character without giving proper reasons why the character would win. I have also had some of my previous threads locked because of people tagging you Moderators in my threads, even if this is locked at least take what I said into consideration.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well sugesto could work and he is immortal and can adapt so in theory Aizen could last a bit

Which version of mandra if Efo he is immortal

And The Adm. is made of light so he is hard to kill

It all comes down to if there hacks can hurt him and when I say there I mean Aizen as he is the only one who has the theoretical chance against SS

This is not a stomp depending on which versions were using

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theultimatefusion: Team 2 isn't fast enough nor strong enough to actually injure, let alone touch Norrin. Kizaru is the fastest on team 2, assuming you take in his energy form being light-speed, which still doesn't matter to Norrin. Team 2 aren't even planetary threats, Norrin literally could just 1 shot them(assuming that Madara is not an Edo-zombie and Aizen doesn't have Hogyoko).

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara would be weaker as a Edo, and Madara could theorically be sealed/frozen or get soul fucked by Silver Surfer. He is actually stronger alive then he is a zombie.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Well sugesto could work and he is immortal and can adapt so in theory Aizen could last a bit

Which version of mandra if Efo he is immortal

And The Adm. is made of light so he is hard to kill

It all comes down to if there hacks can hurt him and when I say there I mean Aizen as he is the only one who has the theoretical chance against SS

This is not a stomp depending on which versions were using

Incorrect.

1. Surfer has cosmic awareness & telepathy. End of discussion.
  2. Absorbed.
  3. Nope
  4. Silver Surfer solos bleach.
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: how does one kill someone who is immortal and adpats nearly instantly? And what's to say that sugesto work on SS he has been fooled by less

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@cjdavis103: That's the problem you take bleach standard of immortal as absolute. Which it's not. Also when it comes to adapting I only go by feats & nothing save Bleach form planet busting attacks.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kyrees

@cjdavis103: suigetsu targets the senses. telepathy is not affected by it.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cjdavis103

@mr_ingenuity: hence why I said theoretical. Now I am inclined to believe that immortal in the bleach universe means immortal. As the Groto13 Having him bound and sealed. Could not kill him and this is with the adapting sealed The grotto 13 have people like the captain commander Who should have been able to kill him given enough time or effort but they could not.

As to whether sugesto would Work on TP it fooled the captains sixth sense so it stands to reason it should work on telepathy as well

The fight boils down to Haxs vs power if the hacks work then The team has a chance. If not SS God stomps them into oblivion

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

SS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Stahp misspelling words D: Gotei 13, not Grotto D: Suigetsu, not Sugesto.

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By natsuboi

Team 2 easily, not only do they have Aizen who is a walking plot device and along with the Hōgyoku with the idea of it alone makes this a stomp. Kizaru is not pure light energy and neither does he stay in light energy forever so he can not be absorbed, but at the same time silver surfer can not hurt him or injure him. And to finish it off Madara makes this a stomp, im assuming he is edo and if not it doesn't matter eternal mangekyo and rennigan stomps this round. Team 2 is a massive power house and you guys are low balling real bad, team 2 ftw.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: hence why I said theoretical. Now I am inclined to believe that immortal in the bleach universe means immortal. As the Groto13 Having him bound and sealed. Could not kill him and this is with the adapting sealed The grotto 13 have people like the captain commander Who should have been able to kill him given enough time or effort but they could not.

As to whether sugesto would Work on TP it fooled the captains sixth sense so it stands to reason it should work on telepathy as well

The fight boils down to Haxs vs power if the hacks work then The team has a chance. If not SS God stomps them into oblivion

First, even if the Gotei 13 have no way of killing Aizen that doesn't matter. Why? Because nobody in the entire Bleach-verse is as powerful as a bloodlusted Silver Surfer. I doubt very seriously that Aizen could survive de-atomization at the sub-atomic level.

Second, even if kyouka suigetsu would work on Silver Surfer (and I don't think it would), you can't fool the senses of somebody who has TP. The Silver Surfer doesn't need any of his senses to fight Aizen because TP works based on mind-to-mind contact.

Lastly, even if Aizen is immortal and even if this is edo tensei Madara, there's no reason why SS can't absorb both of them into his board.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

useless thread. clearly, silver surfer wins.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kyrees

@cjdavis103: bleach has no quantifiable feats of telepathy so it's moot case to point that suigetsu can affect telepathy. suigetsu has ,at best, covered reiatsu sensing

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natsuboi said:

Team 2 easily, not only do they have Aizen who is a walking plot device and along with the Hōgyoku with the idea of it alone makes this a stomp. Kizaru is not pure light energy and neither does he stay in light energy forever so he can not be absorbed, but at the same time silver surfer can not hurt him or injure him. And to finish it off Madara makes this a stomp, im assuming he is edo and if not it doesn't matter eternal mangekyo and rennigan stomps this round. Team 2 is a massive power house and you guys are low balling real bad, team 2 ftw.

Kizaru mimics light, there is no reason to think that Surfer couldn't manipulate his energy the same way he manipulated other cosmic energy or spiritual/magic energy. Kizaru's power are useless on Surfer because Kizaru can either be manipulated or absorbed by Surfer. It doesn't matter if Kizaru could stay in his human, he can't do anything special to Surfer. If we assume that Surfer can harm phyiscally, Surfer could easily telepathy harm Kizaru. Even if Kizaru use his most powerful attacks, they are useless on somebody as durable Silver Surfer.

Madara has nothing would be able to "stomp" Silver Surfer, Genjutsu isn't going to work because he is just made out of power cosmic. None of any Madara high level tech will have any effective or use on Surfer. Meteror Jutsu is useless on somebody could dodge comet showers like they are nothing. Susano'o could be bypass by Silver Surfer's rawpower like Hash did with the Budda summon, telepathy, and light powers. Mokuton is completely useless on Surfer because he can break it's twig, is immune to any powder. Silver Surfer has no charka for Rinnegan to abosrb, and Madara's god realm powers are useless on Surfer's durability.

It's just comes due to Aizen, and that's it. The others could be beaten with ease.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By hart7668
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He either rips a black hole in the nearby area or traps them in the board. And then deposits them in the next available black hole. The end.

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400: Kizaru does not mimic light he can manifest himself into light, that just shows me how little you know about one piece. You can not absorb a manifestation he has to return to his human form after so that is incompatible logic.

Oh yes Madara has multiple things that can kill the SS, just because he is made out of cosmic power doesn't mean genjutsu won't work, genjutsu doesn't work only if you have an extra large source or power hidden in you, which is like a tailed beast which is a completely different situation. Madara's power is more than enough to put down SS with Aizen and Kizaru on the team this is a murder stomp. / argument

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cjdavis103
Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: And just because the scan is there you are automatically assuming he has the speed to hit and capture anyone on team 2 and trap them in a board, especially Kizaru, don't like your logic but I won't kill myself trying to get mine across. Plus it's one on one in the scan also Aizen is the master of illusion, Hōgyoku, got it memorized? With this he would be trapping himself in the board for all we know.
Remember this? Captin Tōshirō Hitsugaya leader of the 10th division squad, highly trained Shinigami was easily tricked by Aizens illusion which was full proof. No one and literally no one fighting Aizen even sensed or seen that, and he stabbed the real Momo, like I said before you are low balling team 2 and should start considering all the facts.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#36  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

I though anime vs. Was supposed to only be done in tourneys and CaV's as to avoid these types of arguments????

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kyrees

@natsuboi: must i repeat myself, suigetsu doesn't have any feats against telepathy. all it has done is control all your senses and reiatsu sensing. SS has cosmic awareness and telepathy.

he has the speed to catch them as i remember reading a few scan of it, he has also has the firepower to do so to stop such beings and genjutsu is a questionable feat against someone who's derives his strength from the power cosmic.

you are the one exaggerating team 2. seriously, three city breakers at the very best with hax abilities earth has come up against someone who can destroy a planet and has cosmic awareness.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natsuboi said:

@superbot400: Kizaru does not mimic light he can manifest himself into light, that just shows me how little you know about one piece. You can not absorb a manifestation he has to return to his human form after so that is incompatible logic.

Oh yes Madara has multiple things that can kill the SS, just because he is made out of cosmic power doesn't mean genjutsu won't work, genjutsu doesn't work only if you have an extra large source or power hidden in you, which is like a tailed beast which is a completely different situation. Madara's power is more than enough to put down SS with Aizen and Kizaru on the team this is a murder stomp. / argument

You are acting like Kizaru isn't suppose to become light itsel. If that's the case, what's makes you think Surfer can't just manipulate him? Kizaru is just energy, Silver Surfer could easily absorb him . Surfer can absorb energy, so what's stopping Kizaru getting absorbing from energy or if Surfer feels like absorbing light?

Educate on how Madara is suppose to kayo Silver Surfer let alone kill Norrin. Breakdown to me because none of his attack will work on Norrin for them to irrevelant. Susano'o can't kill Silver Surfer, meteror could be dodged, mokuton is useless, rinnegan powers are useless as well. So explain to how Madara "Stomps" Surfer. Seem to me you are understanding Norrin Rad.

Aizen hasn't fought somebody who has cosmic awareness which allows Siver Surfer to see through illusion.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jgames

@theultimatefusion: let me see, a guy with the power of cosmic granted by galactus himself, can manipulate matter destroy planet go ftl, tank supernova is going to lose to a couple of mountain buster. Unless Aizen illusion works and can use it b4 he get blitz, than yeah no chance. Aizen is the only small factor, the rest act as punching bag

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By natsuboi

First of all like I said before Kizaru can manifest his human body into light that's the power of a logia, in no way, shape or form is he just pure light , if that's the case he would just be a ball of light while sleeping and eating, logia type allows you to manifest your body not become the element. No absorption if the SS going to beat him it wont be by absorption sorry.

Now with madara you seem to forget that he has the eternal sharingan and rinnegan which gives him access to every single ninjutsu, he is literally the ultimate shinobi and can not die edo. He has the sage of six paths powers which is omni and the ability to summon the outer path, can soul rip ect.

Are you forgetting that the silver surfer has been tricked/deceived before?

No Caption Provided

He couldn't even hear dracula coming, and he got a solid hit on him, stating "how could you hope to hear the mist in the breeze?"

So he can't react or dodge that but he can react or dodge Kizaru light speed or Aizen or Madara uncomprehending speed? Dracula is no where near the speed of anyone on team 2.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#41  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@natsuboi: Nobody on Team 2 can hurt Silver Surfer and they can't counter Silver Surfer telepathy.Silver Surfer have shown to bust planets,move faster than light,have nanosecond reaction time.Team 2 at best are multi-mountains levelers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of these people can hurt surfer. Surfer, assuming he isn't being an idiot, can just 1-shot them all at once.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cjdavis103
Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver surfer solos..

SS puts a blackhole inside their brains.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

SS.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all like I said before Kizaru can manifest his human body into light that's the power of a logia, in no way, shape or form is he just pure light , if that's the case he would just be a ball of light while sleeping and eating, logia type allows you to manifest your body not become the element. No absorption if the SS going to beat him it wont be by absorption sorry.

Now with madara you seem to forget that he has the eternal sharingan and rinnegan which gives him access to every single ninjutsu, he is literally the ultimate shinobi and can not die edo. He has the sage of six paths powers which is omni and the ability to summon the outer path, can soul rip ect.

Are you forgetting that the silver surfer has been tricked/deceived before?

No Caption Provided

He couldn't even hear dracula coming, and he got a solid hit on him, stating "how could you hope to hear the mist in the breeze?"

So he can't react or dodge that but he can react or dodge Kizaru light speed or Aizen or Madara uncomprehending speed? Dracula is no where near the speed of anyone on team 2.

Are you just being obtuse at this point. Why wouldn't Kizaru's energy blasts are just light. There is no special about Kizaru that would prevent Silver Surfer. Kizaru is meant to copy their lights properties. While Kizaru can turn his body into energy, there is no reason to believe that Surfer couldn't absorb him. His energy source isn't meant to be haki, charka, etc. I'm not saying that he will be 100% of a energy being all of the time. Realistically has Kizaru is useless aganist Surfer.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Unless you give a plausible reason why Surfer couldn't just redirect everything Kizaru's throws at Surfer, you are wasting you time using him

No Caption Provided

The point is that Surfer vs Logias is horrible matchup because Surfer can control energy/matter, which is one of Surfer most consistent powers. There is little Kizaru can do if Surfer decides to control and overpower his energy attacks. There is nothing special about the energy itself that Kizaru turns into, there is viturally nothing stop from Surfer from control that same said energy. Silver Surfer can manipulate billions terawatts of energy at the weakest when he fail to do something.

---------

Madara is weaken at as Edo he is not as powerful as he is in alive, Silver Surfer can easily dispose or control Madara's body if he see fit. Given that edo could be seal if are they are overpowered, Surfer could put Madara in stasis field if he wanted to it. Rinnegan have the potential to use every jutsu, that means nothing to a character who can manipulate the entire universe's fundamental elements to their will. The Soul Rip isn't be able to kill a character as powerful as Surfer is. Since we are talking about a character who repair a entire planet if he exerts all of his power.

No Caption Provided

What exactly puts Madara in Silver Surfer's league . Silver Surfer is Juubi level by the way.

----------------------------------------------------------

Like that cute Dracula showing that you have where you probably ignoring that Marvel Dracula could take on Apocalyse, X-men, Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, and Thor depending on much blood he at the time. You don't show me the full context on that fight, I so cannot take you word that you are not misrepresent. Trying to lowball Surfer is neat, all but it goes both ways...

No Caption Provided

Now the current Surfer can tank Nova Prime like they are nothing, and he can overpower Beta Ray Bill too. The point is that only Aizen stands a chance, the others get squashed.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madera solos

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First, even if the Gotei 13 have no way of killing Aizen that doesn't matter. Why? Because nobody in the entire Bleach-verse is as powerful as a bloodlusted Silver Surfer. I doubt very seriously that Aizen could survive de-atomization at the sub-atomic level.

Aizen survived being broken down on a cellular level. I'm not sure atomizing him would be much more effective. However, SS definitely demolishes them via any number of other ways as you pointed out, just wanted to question that single possibility.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

Aizen survived being broken down on a cellular level. I'm not sure atomizing him would be much more effective. However, SS definitely demolishes them via any number of other ways as you pointed out, just wanted to question that single possibility.

Aizen never survived being broken down on the cellular level. If you're talking about Gin's kamishini no yari, most of Aizen's body was still intact and the hogyoku simply regenerated him and made him immune to the poison. I'm talking about complete de-atomization where every atom in your body is broken down into its sub-atomic components. SS could turn Aizen into a pile of quarks by snapping his fingers.