• 90 results
#51 Edited by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2: just stop what you're doing and go watch Billy Madison

#52 Posted by GhostRider2 (3282 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

@ghostrider2: what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Again, what did i say?

#53 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2: sigh...it was more directed at the line of arguments you have been advancing than one specific thing you said. You totally killed the joke tho...thanks Buzz Killington.

#54 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7883 posts) - - Show Bio

dc wins goodfight tho

#55 Edited by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2 said:

@equonox: wrong what?:)) sorry but i don't get your stupid jokes, rambling wtf :))

He's "trying" to be funny.

Sentry is a non-factor?? That's just ridiculous. He gets serious and turns them all to dust. Surfer could do the same after he takes out Flash. Not to mention Thor would drain Supes and/or Kyle.

This is a curbstomp in Marvel's favor.

#56 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#57 Posted by XiiX (8039 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#58 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2 said:

@equonox: wrong what?:)) sorry but i don't get your stupid jokes, rambling wtf :))

Sentry is a non-factor?? That's just ridiculous. He gets serious and turns them all to dust. Surfer could do the same after he takes out Flash. Not to mention Thor would drain Supes and/or Kyle.

You're right...this is clearly the funniest thing that has been said thus far.

#59 Edited by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

@spiderbuck said:

@ghostrider2 said:

You're right...this is clearly the funniest thing that has been said thus far.

.... meh. Team 1 and you know it.

#60 Edited by comic_book_fan (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall:

no he isn't he is the strongest in this fight he broke a planet in half then pulled it back together only superman comes close to that.

and surfer stomps anyone in this fight marvel team wins with little problem.

#61 Edited by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer fighting to the best of his potential, using his power the way he should could solo, he is powerful, but lets face it , in character he is just too damn nice to use most of his powers.

I still favor Surfer one on one against anyone here (bar martian manhunter, i think MM can take him via TP, while Surfer could take him via matter manipulation).

Had Silver Surfer been bloodlusted thats another thing entirely, then i would try and make a case (but i still dont think he will have any real upper hand against MMH bloodlusted, Supes and Diana though he could take them both together)

#62 Posted by Jeronimo (698 posts) - - Show Bio

SS can solo.

But...

Silver Surfer fighting to the best of his potential, using his power the way he should could solo, he is powerful, but lets face it , in character he is just too damn nice to use most of his powers.

SS w/backup STOMPS team DC. Especially is said backup is a powerfull magic user like Thor.

Team Marvel FTW.

Battle conditions are too vague.

#63 Posted by comic_book_fan (5576 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

I still favor Surfer one on one against anyone here (bar martian manhunter, i think MM can take him via TP, while Surfer could take him via matter manipulation).

Had Silver Surfer been bloodlusted thats another thing entirely, then i would try and make a case (but i still dont think he will have any real upper hand against MMH bloodlusted, Supes and Diana though he could take them both together)

Has SS every fought an intangible foe? This isn't rhetorical, I legit want to know - if not, I'd say MM clearly has the upperhand between the two...

#65 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel. SS tips it in their favor, MMs TP could possibly give him the edge but SS is so damn powerful.

#66 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

Has SS every fought an intangible foe? This isn't rhetorical, I legit want to know - if not, I'd say MM clearly has the upperhand between the two...

July 2012, Silver Surfer fought Prince of Orphan who at that time was in form of a living spirit. Silver Surfer tried to blast him with cosmic energy did not help, so he shape changed, swallowed the spirit and vomited the spirit into a volcano.

A lot different from Martian Manhunter not sure it counts.

Here is the scans if you are interested, its from Defender vol 4 06

#67 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

July 2012, Silver Surfer fought Prince of Orphan who at that time was in form of a living spirit. Silver Surfer tried to blast him with cosmic energy did not help, so he shape changed, swallowed the spirit and vomited the spirit into a volcano.

A lot different from Martian Manhunter not sure it counts.

Here is the scans if you are interested, its from Defender vol 4 06

Indeed...so could MM mindrape him while being inside of him (assuming SS can suck him up like he did here), or could MM mind-rape him first? I honestly think this fight comes down to SS vs. MM, because either one could solo the remaining 2 of the other team, most likely.

#68 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

Indeed...so could MM mindrape him while being inside of him (assuming SS can suck him up like he did here), or could MM mind-rape him first? I honestly think this fight comes down to SS vs. MM, because either one could solo the remaining 2 of the other team, most likely.

Thats hard to say, Silver Surfer himself is a pretty good telepath and has telepath feats on planetary level, which while still puts him below Martian Manhunter should give him some good defense against telepathy. Silver Sufer has also shown the ability to resist telepathy, at various times, and has resisted TP of Moondragon and Dire Wrath, he has also fought off TP attack from Loki (those are just from the top of my head there are quite a bit of such instances).

So while telepathy might work on Silver Surfer, it has worked on him on the past, its not exactly a sure shot because he himself is a telepath and has some pretty good TP defense.

Thats why i really feel MM vs Surfer is even steven, could go either way, with or without morals.

#69 Edited by ManInTheMountain (718 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Edited by eternityx (2725 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

SS takes MMH

Thor takes Superman

WWH takes WW

#71 Edited by RetconCrisis (3735 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins. Surfer is too much for both WW and Superman. Thor and Surfer have TP resistance to counter Martian Manhunter. Hulk can go around on a roid rage fighting SS Strange for all anyone on the Marvel team cares.

I, a Superman fanboy, must accept my losses.

#72 Posted by Hulkman123 (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 easily, and WWH isn't a non factor.

#73 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off, Silver Surfer solo-STOMPS.

Morals on, team Marvel still win in a good fight.

Thor > Superman

Sentry > Wonder Woman

Silver Surfer > MMH

#74 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 easily... everyone on team 2 is superior to the members of Team 1...

#75 Edited by ShazamFan666 (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer defeats MMH

Thor defeats Superman

Wonder Woman vs Sentry could go either way

Team Marvel.

#76 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry in full power solos. He can reform himself as much as Void and while in the past he has shown only defensive matter manipulation, he started to use it in offensive way too (but not directly). He is stronger than anyone here, since he is stroger than Thor (while no one from JLA seem to have feats on Thor's level). His telepathy is superior to Emma's and Xavier's, ergo it is also superior to Martian's.

If it is Post-Surfer, he can solo as well. His telepathy is on pair with Martian, his other powers and current sterngth (taking out BRB with his fists) are above anyone from Team 2.

#77 Posted by eternityx (2725 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry in full power solos. He can reform himself as much as Void and while in the past he has shown only defensive matter manipulation, he started to use it in offensive way too (but not directly). He is stronger than anyone here, since he is stroger than Thor (while no one from JLA seem to have feats on Thor's level). His telepathy is superior to Emma's and Xavier's, ergo it is also superior to Martian's.

If it is Post-Surfer, he can solo as well. His telepathy is on pair with Martian, his other powers and current sterngth (taking out BRB with his fists) are above anyone from Team 2.

QFT

#78 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 easily... everyone on team 2 is superior to the members of Team 1...

How in the world is everyone on team 2 superior to team 1? Team 1 has SS who is far superior to either Superman or WW and somewhat superior to MMH (with morals on, without he is far superior).

#79 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7422 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Power Houses 7/10.

#80 Edited by ManInTheMountain (718 posts) - - Show Bio

How does DC win? It's pretty simple this is what happens:

Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter- SS takes this because of his speed and black holes. He also has cosmic awareness and knows MM's weakness is fire and SS will torch him in some way. (Norrin is a intellectual genius)

Thor vs Superman- Thor, barely, because of Moljnr and Supes's weakness is magic, which Thor has.

Wonder Woman vs Hulk/Sentry- WW is too fast, experienced, and powerful. She can easily beat hulk and probably Sentry with her lasso.

Wonder Woman vs Silver Surfer and Thor- outnumbered, outmatched, outgunned, and out of her league. She gets stomped.

Marvel takes this one

#81 Edited by ManInTheMountain (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted, Silver Surfer solos. He'll probably make like 10 black holes and start shooting cosmic bolts everywhere and turning everything he sees into silverware

#82 Edited by oneaboveall36 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm reading these post...and I'm like Wtf!! Are you guys serious??? Since when is WW or SM more powerful than the Hulk??! You guys must be new age comic collectors or something... The Hulk has and has always had Limitless Strength... the SS once used this same strength when he absorbed the hulks power (mentioned earlier) to burst thru Galactus's Comic Barrier used to imprison him(SS) on earth,for which he was trapped for years,without a way out. The Hulk has Battled & Defeated Gladiator(Kallark) of the imperial guard,who is Superman's Equal in Every way except for Superman's more caring heart & the fact that Gladiator is more of a Warrior than Superman...meaning he is a far better & more experienced fighter!! The Hulk has beaten Gladiator,Juggernaut & many others who were considered way more powerful/stronger and really we're Not!!! The Savage Hulk not angry strength level 70+ tons in an extremely calm state.... enraged incalculable/immeasurable/limitless strength... so reevaluate & do ur research before you judge this battle... I am a fan or both DC & Marvel, and I must say it won't be a push over on either side... but always Remember NO ONE IS STRONGER THAN HULK!!! And That's a Fact... In any incarnation of ole big green!! Do ur research before you speak/post!!!

#83 Edited by Egemensson (259 posts) - - Show Bio

noone can solo this fight in any condition, don't be ridiculous. i'd say 55/45 team marvel(with sentry ofc, not hulk)..

#84 Posted by TheKing47 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off SS could potentially solo.

Marvel team win.

#85 Posted by Kingant27 (4325 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins.

#86 Posted by SymbioteSaiyan (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel for the win. Cosmic and Magic is just a deadly ass combo.

#87 Posted by Jayc1324 (11620 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer has this one in the bag

#88 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: I'm pretty sure thor and sentry help even though not needed

#89 Posted by Cregan_Stark (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

I like team Marvel with SS as MVP

#90 Posted by XiiX (8039 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.