Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

ive decided to replace Hulk with sentry since people say he is a non-factor in this fight. if you want to change it back just comment so but for now it is SS, Thor, and Sentry vs WW, Superman and MMH

Silver Surfer
Silver Surfer

Dark Avengers # 15

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By capall

wwh is a non factor here and will get taken out quickly and while any of the DC bricks can handle Thor after a decent battle it boils down to the Surfer vs 2 bricks and the 3rd brick will join the battle and by no means the surfer as good as he is is able to handle 3 DC bricks here by himself 

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@capall: if it were regular hulk i might agree but ww hulk is much stronger and i think he would give at lest wonder womn a run for her money
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By capall
@ghostrider fan1:  
i can certainly understand how you might feel about wwh but to be honest he is seriously outclassed by any of the Brick, heck Diana is one of the best fighters in DCU, not only she is superior than wwh in strength, reflexes, speed, combat skills, she also has flight and weaponry gifted by the gods
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Knightly1
@capall said:
" @ghostrider fan1:  i can certainly understand how you might feel about wwh but to be honest he is seriously outclassed by any of the Brick, heck Diana is one of the best fighters in DCU, not only she is superior than wwh in strength, reflexes, speed, combat skills, she also has flight and weaponry gifted by the gods "

Her durability is the problem here, though. But I agree that team 2 takes this. WWH isn't a problem in any way. SS would be a problem for Supes alone, but the MMH can possibly distract him telepathicly and Supes can just defeat him at that point. Diana will be fighting Thor since she has an immunity(or is resistant) to magic, until back up arives.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ghostrider fan1 said:
" @capall: if it were regular hulk i might agree but ww hulk is much stronger and i think he would give at lest wonder womn a run for her money "

Diana would beat the living hell out of WWH
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By capall
@OblivionKnight:  
Diana has no durability issue when it comes to Thor or hulk, they don't have right type of weaponry to really make any significant damage to her, she has no issues with concussive force from either of them 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By sexy_merc

Team DC for the win.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Knightly1
@capall said:
" @OblivionKnight:  Diana has no durability issue when it comes to Thor or hulk, they don't have right type of weaponry to really make any significant damage to her, she has no issues with concussive force from either of them  "

Maybe you're right. I think it's with piercing weapons that problems come into play.
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By supermandefender

DC takes them. They will work together as a team and the others wont play so nice. Hulk or sentry will be a loose cannon. Thor will want to be the leader....Silver Surfer problly wont care and go along.  But Dc team are use to fighting along side each other. They will trade off and fight the person more suitable. Superman will not fight Silver Surfer if he thinks he will lose. Superman will end up fighting Thor. Supes can and will problly take Thor. WW will hold off long enough for Supes to help her beat either Sentry or WWH and MMH will hold off or do enough damage to Surfer before he falls for Supes and WW to jump him and win.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467

DC team takes this, whether it's Sentry or WWH. Both are complete non factors. Thor can be mindraped by the Martian or just beaten down by any of them. Surfer can't handle all of them. Team 2 for the win. 

fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fatyman
@supermandefender: why wont superman go for surfer? i mean, if surfer is a threat, i think superman will go for him no matter what, he will fight. thats what true heroes do.
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Average Bear
Team DC. 
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By supermandefender
@fatyman: Because Surfer wont show his powers...Surfer and MMH are alot alike they are not brute force fighters.....Superman will rush in to fight the top guy Surfer will chill out in the background and will problly fight MMH. 
But if Supes did fight Surfer first team DC is in for some trouble because Surfer will drag out the fight for Supes....drain off his enegry....cause nothing but problems for Superman and if Superman is powerful to defeat him he will be too drained to effectively help WW and MMH. But this is just my opinion. I could be wrong but its how I see the fight going. 
Plus Thor will beat WW or MMH and WWH eh i dunno. He Could beat WW problly. MMH i see giving him troubles. But Thor would end up beating either 1 first in that situation and go help the others and then MArvel would win. 
If Supes loses team DC will lose faith and become alittle weaker. Then Team Marvel will Stomp. But I dont see that happening.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Surfer will one shot Superman, thanks to CA he will know about his weakness .

Now we have MM&WW vs. Thor and Surfer + Sentry (which Sentry?)

2.Surfer will attack MM, because he is more powerfull & has TP

3.WW vs. Thor is a good and long battle, but WW should win it.

4.Classic Surfer will probably win against MM, but it won't be so sure. Current will win it easily. 

5.After defeating MM, Surfer will help Thor and destroy WW.

Sentry wasn't even needed, but if I will be a leader od Marvel team, I would send Sentry on Manhunter, because he will have a problem with his mind. 
Also, Current Surfer should be able to win it by himself, but after hard battle (SS vs. MM&WW, Supe is non factor against Surfer).

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#17  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Marvel.

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By drkhwk2001

I reluctantly say team Marvel.
cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hard one it can go either way

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS could potentially solo. Team Marvel takes this

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS could potentially solo. Team Marvel takes this

SS would definitely solo...in his dreams, as MM would have already mind-raped him. Team DC stomps, as Thor and SS get taken out via TP by MM, and then MM, WW, and Supes could easily take out Sentry.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox said:

SS would definitely solo...in his dreams, as MM would have already mind-raped him. Team DC stomps, as Thor and SS get taken out via TP by MM, and then MM, WW, and Supes could easily take out Sentry.

lol

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer has been physically dominated in the past, although he should technically be able to do the most damage out of his team he cannot solo whatsoever. In a match-up situation, Kal would beat Bob, J'onn would combat Norrin (not sure if he can win), Diana would incapacitate Thor. In an all out battle, J'onn could force Bob to blitz Thor, again. while the DC three attack Norrin head on, they should be able to beat him. After Thor kills Bob, again, Kal, J'onn and Wonder Woman who out number him 3 to 1 would all be staring at him like "waz gud brah".... he's getting blitzed.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Supes and WW are going down faster than Thor or Sentry, if no Void, Sentry is just a decoy really.Surfer owns all of them on 1 vs 1.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Supes and WW are going down faster than Thor or Sentry, if no Void, Sentry is just a decoy really.Surfer owns all of them on 1 vs 1.

too bad you can't prove any of that, you just talking .... I got scans, what you got.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ghostrider2

@ancient_0f_days: let's see a scan that proves WW, Superman or MMH can win against Surfer(1 vs 1).Superman would end up drained, are you aware of SS cosmic power?WW also doesn't stand a chance, he can use matter manipulation on her, he stomps her.The only one that can do better is MMH.Can they survive a black hole?I doubt it.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#28  Edited By Raw_Material

My edge goes otoSilver Surfer, Thor, and World War Hulk..

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: let's see a scan that proves WW, Superman or MMH can win against Surfer(1 vs 1).Superman would end up drained, are you aware of SS cosmic power?WW also doesn't stand a chance, he can use matter manipulation on her, he stomps her.The only one that can do better is MMH.Can they survive a black hole?I doubt it.

Yeah you doubt it cus you don't know about it....Superman has been a black hole before and held a small one in his hand

Wonder Woman has pulled Martian Manhunter out of a black hole

I don't know if you noticed, but this isn't a 1 vs 1 battle....so that whole scenario means nothing. Besides, Surfer has gotten physically handled by Thanos in the past, Superman is faster and physically stronger than Thanos by feats, so is Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman. All Martian Mahunter has to do is distract Thor while the three of them attack Surfer....you can't prove anything though.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What level of TP resistance does SS have? I know Sentry has solid resistance, but Thor has been mind raped before, and by telepaths FAR weaker than J'onn. I may be totally wrong but from what I recall Norin has hardly any TP resistance to speak of which would make this open and shut. Even without it, tho, I don't think anyone in team 1 has an answer to intangibility/phase-hand-through-the-brain. Supes and WW also outclass Sentry and Thor physically and speed-wise. This is all assuming this isn't Void (which I would never assume to begin with), in which case he'd probably solo.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ghostrider2

@ancient_0f_days: can they fight in a black hole too because SS can?No, they barely escape.Also using your logic this is 3 vs 1, you ignored Sentry, nice.Thor and Sentry can hold until SS kills either Superman ww or mmh.

No Caption Provided

This will happen to Superman.

Durability(he is more durable than that)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Resist telepathy

No Caption Provided

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're really posting Surfer getting slapped by Galactus as proof of his durability when Galactus could kill him with a wayward thought if he actually felt like it, here's Wonder Woman getting punched in the face by an abstract being who nearly wiped out the universe without even trying all that hard.

No Caption Provided

Clearly nothing anyone here does will hurt her!

Seriously, why do people even think of arguments like this? Captain Marvel took a beating from the Spectre and still stood. Superman recently spent a couple of issues getting slapped around by a 5D imp and wasn't even knocked out by the ordeal. Hell, Batman had his ass kicked by Darkseid and never even lost consciousness from the experience. Does anyone really think those are testaments to their durability when we know their opponents could obliterate them if they actually wanted to?

And that's not Moondragon's control the Surfer broke.....read the story. Surfer has been mind-controlled several times. His telepathy is decidedly not on Martian Manhunter's level by any criteria you employ to compare them.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ghostrider2

@citizenbane: if you think DC wins here, you are clearly a dc fan.You never give marvel a chance mate.So can they fight inside a black hole?Superman or WW got nothing on Surfer deal with it(this is for all, you underestimate SS)

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Doomnaut

Team Marvel should win here.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: if you think DC wins here, you are clearly a dc fan.You never give marvel a chance mate.So can they fight inside a black hole?Superman or WW got nothing on Surfer deal with it(this is for all, you underestimate SS)

Spare me the whining about company bias, it's boring and never worth responding to. Surfer has never created a black hole against any opponent ever, and they don't have to fight inside a black hole, considering the only time Surfer's ever created a black hole, it was off-panel, in an undisclosed amount of time, and he had to leave the area immediately after. Can Surfer resist a telepath who's invaded the Spectre's mind, scanned the emotions of an entire galaxy and manipulated the minds of several reality warpers without resistance?

I love Surfer threads. There's always people who debate for him while having no idea what they're talking about. And it's always fun to read.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: so it's true, you are a dc fan.Thanks.I also love how people think Supes or WW can win against SS.But they don't have proof.And for your info i read Surfer.But i guess thats the only thing you can say....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ghostrider2: Sentry is a non factor, you called him a distraction, nuff said....

Hulk is slow and is a brawler who cannot fly, Superman has super speed, flight and ranged attacks .... bad example, why would Superman even be sitting on the board like Hulk was lol....Every one here is faster than Hulk, have ranged attacks and can fly

So that scan is pointless, he can't do that to Superman if Superman is using his super speed while fighting.

Ok, he got back handed by Galactus and blasted by Drax .... lol, Superman has been blasted by planet explosions, Martian Manhunter regenerated from goo, Wonder Woman got socked from the Sun to Earth and kept fighting ...

It's a good telepathy resistance feat, but Martian Manhunter was able to do this (courtesy of CitizenBane)

JLA #64: Telepathically keeping the god Vishnu asleep so that he wouldn't wake up and end the universe.

In this story, the beliefs of people all over the world were becoming reality, and it was a universe-wide event. Aside from the other two events mentioned in the above scan (transforming the moon into green cheese and reigniting the American Civil War), there are several other events caused by the reality-warping effect that lend credence to the idea that Vishnu could have ended the world/universe if he had woken up: fundamental tenets of mathematics were rewritten, the Earth became the center of the universe, the Earth became flat, a statement from Wonder Woman that the universe was nearly unraveled.

Effectively, J'onn's telepathy saved the world and/or universe.

and this...

JLA #51: Another high-end telepathic feat: inducing a telepathic hallucination in the mind of Joseph Stinton, a man who had been made borderline-omnipotent by sixth dimensional beings to the point where he could turn his every whim into reality, and holding it long enough for Flash and Superman to conduct brain surgery on him to cut off his access to his powers.

Stinton's sole feat is BFR'ing Superman to Saturn in the blink of an eye and he was stated to be able to remake the world with a thought; but there are several other feats from the 6D beings that illustrate the scale of the reality warping involved: turning an entire city into chocolate, resurrecting Metamorpho, randomly turning the subconscious desires of people all over the world into reality, blinding everyone in an entire city, turning Wonder Woman into clay.

Yeah, as resistant as Norrin is, Martain Manhunter could get in his head, especially if Surfer is too busy fighting someone else....

JLA Wins

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: so it's true, you are a dc fan.Thanks.I also love how people think Supes or WW can win against SS.But they don't have proof.And for your info i read Surfer.But i guess thats the only thing you can say....

Inadequate.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ghostrider2

@ancient_0f_days: i never said Superman has to be on SS borad, he can fly, Hulk can't and Hulk tried to fight but SS drained him.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: i never said Superman has to be on SS borad, he can fly, Hulk can't and Hulk tried to fight but SS drained him.

Superman is fast enough to avoid getting grabbed and if his fist got grabbed anyway, Surfer isn't only fighting Superman, he'd get socked by either Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter, if he wasn't mind raped already.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: come on now, Thor and Sentry(though sentry can control molecules) can't beat but they can hold, it's not like they die in a second.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: come on now, Thor and Sentry(though sentry can control molecules) can't beat but they can hold, it's not like they die in a second.

Like I said....

In a match-up situation, Kal would beat Bob, J'onn would combat Norrin (not sure if he can win), Diana would incapacitate Thor. In an all out battle, J'onn could force Bob to blitz Thor, again. while the DC three attack Norrin head on, they should be able to beat him. After Thor kills Bob, again, Kal, J'onn and Wonder Woman who out number him 3 to 1 would all be staring at him like "waz gud brah".... he's getting blitzed.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC ftw

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: we are getting nowhere, SS can kill Superman or WW, there is no way this is 3 vs 1.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: we are getting nowhere, SS can kill Superman or WW, there is no way this is 3 vs 1.

This is a 3 vs 1 no matter how you look at it, Sentry will not last long against either of the JLA here, Thor is too slow to fight on equal ground with either of them, Surfer is the only threat here .... either Martian Manhunter makes Thor and Sentry fight each other, or Wonder Woman and Superman blitz them both and join Martian Manhunter against Surfer, or Superman fights Surfer while Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman fight Thor and Sentry (Jonn can easily handle Sentry, Wonder Woman is too fast for Thor and could wrap him in the lasso), Superman definitely could last long enough until they beat the other two. Even Wonder Woman could fight Surfer and last until Superman beat the breaks off of Sentry and Martian Manhunter mindrapes Thor ....

No matter who fights who, Surfer is by himself fighting 3 people....he will lose.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK, it's as I thought about the mind-raping then. MM mind-rapes SS and Thor, the 3 of them shed-whoop Sentry (teamwork!). Even without this, the crew voting for team 1 still hasn't answered MM intangibility/phase-hand-through-head arguments yet. That's a deal-breaker.

@ghostrider2: what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox said:

@ghostrider2: what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What the f are you talking about?

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: you were supposed to say "a simple 'wrong' would've done just fine."

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ghostrider2

@equonox: wrong what?:)) sorry but i don't get your stupid jokes, rambling wtf :))