Silver Surfer & Thanos vs Depowered Tyrant

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

This is current Surfer and Pre-Annihilation Thanos vs Depowered Tyrant. Who wins?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Hmmm... I see Team taking this. Say, 6/10 for Team.

Dirty Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dirty Mouth

mmmm interesting fight, may be team.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pooty
@czarny_samael:  I know it was before the upgrades but Tyrant MANHANDLED Surfer and Thanos separately. Does it ever say how much Surfer was upgraded? like 20%, 100%?
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mortein

Tyrant still takes this

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@pooty said:
" @czarny_samael:  I know it was before the upgrades but Tyrant MANHANDLED Surfer and Thanos separately. Does it ever say how much Surfer was upgraded? like 20%, 100%? "
His feats puts him above 2x classic Surfer.
Classic Surfer didn't have a chance in strength fight with BRB, currently he is stomping him. Classic Surfer was stalemated by full power Ravenous. Current Surfer stomped him without any effort and destroyed a planet in this fight as a side effect.
rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rayn1984

correct me if i'm wrong, thanos beat a tyrant before, right? 

No Caption Provided
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Inevitable
Tyrant stomps.
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vcreed2002

Put me down for the Team
Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hoboseid

Team owns

Thanos went a few rounds with depowered Tyrant, he has since grown more powerful and seemed to be granted a higher level of immortality from Miss Death...so Thanos will give him a much closer fight
Surfer has also been insanely powered up since his early fights with Tyrant, the new Surfer packs a lot more power

The team got this one

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happened in Anihilation that Thanos got that powerful?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Killemall
@___Living_Tribunal_22__: He bought a can of red bull ;)
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IZZR

Since the last time SS and Thanos took on Tyrant they have both got a hell of a whole lot stronger and they can definately take him and Thanos could possibly solo here

wyrm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrant already won this

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

what's up with all these tyrant threads? I think thiis is a close match, but will go with tryant unless proved otherwise.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyrm said:

Tyrant already won this

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyrm said:

Tyrant already won this

But won't win again since both Norrin and Thanos gained more power. I'd say Norrin can stand a much better chance at defeating him in a solo-round, whereas Thanos would wreck Tyrant almost instantly.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyrm: @dark_cloud_: But won't win again since both Norrin and Thanos gained more power. I'd say Norrin can stand a much better chance at defeating him in a solo-round, whereas Thanos would wreck Tyrant almost instantly.

I disagree. I've heard of these so called power boost but have not seen them. What have Thanos or SS done that put them near or above Tyrant?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Spoiler alert! Issue 15 (slated for 2016, which I already have) of Surfer's current run gave him the power to rewrite the Universe (no indication that it has been removed, yet). Even before, post-Annihilation, Surfer is able to conjure the power of the Big Crunch (Big Bang), and use it to take-on and defeat two Galactus-level beings. He's even managed to "surf a moon" into Galactus' head. Those are just a few examples of his power boost.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Spoiler alert! Issue 15 (slated for 2016, which I already have) of Surfer's current run gave him the power to rewrite the Universe (no indication that it has been removed, yet). Even before, post-Annihilation, Surfer is able to conjure the power of the Big Crunch (Big Bang), and use it to take-on and defeat two Galactus-level beings. He's even managed to "surf a moon" into Galactus' head. Those are just a few examples of his power boost.

Spoiler Alert: Surfer was using the power of Shaper of Worlds, a sentient Cosmic Cube, in order to recreate the universe.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@dark_cloud_ said:

Spoiler Alert: Surfer was using the power of Shaper of Worlds, a sentient Cosmic Cube, in order to recreate the universe.

Yup.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, sounds dope. The art is just a huge turn off.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck: Yup, pretty powerful as of now. I wasn't too proud of it in the beginning, but it's grown on me and now I kind of dig it.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: SS was not able to conjure the Crunch. He was able to guide it. He had a cosmic cube for the other feat. So have SS or Thanos beaten anyone on Tyrant level with their own power?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@dark_cloud_: SS was not able to conjure the Crunch. He was able to guide it. He had a cosmic cube for the other feat. So have SS or Thanos beaten anyone on Tyrant level with their own power?

How could he have guided the power through his own body if he wasn't able to conjure it?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_:

Conjure:make (something) appear unexpectedly or seemingly from nowhere as if by magic.

The Crunch was always there. He just redirected a part of it toward his opponent. And he didn't take it inside his body. Having contact with the Crunch was killing him. Google Image: Silver surfer the crunch. You'll see he is only directing the energy. It's never coming from him

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrant easy.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@dark_cloud_:

Conjure:make (something) appear unexpectedly or seemingly from nowhere as if by magic.

The Crunch was always there. He just redirected a part of it toward his opponent. And he didn't take it inside his body. Having contact with the Crunch was killing him. Google Image: Silver surfer the crunch. You'll see he is only directing the energy. It's never coming from him

Regardless, I wasn't wrong.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: I'd say Norrin can stand a much better chance at defeating him in a solo-round, whereas Thanos would wreck Tyrant almost instantly.

This statement still has little or no support. Thanos had a power orb and still had to run away. Tyrant beat SS and BRB and Gladiator twice. Thanos nor SS have no feats that put them near Galactus level(without outside help)

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@pooty said:

@dark_cloud_: I'd say Norrin can stand a much better chance at defeating him in a solo-round, whereas Thanos would wreck Tyrant almost instantly.

This statement still has little or no support. Thanos had a power orb and still had to run away. Tyrant beat SS and BRB and Gladiator twice. Thanos nor SS have no feats that put them near Galactus level(without outside help)

Depowered Tyrant isn't Galactus-level. Tyrant beat Norrin before his upgrade.

EDIT: Sh*t, just realized it's Pre-Annihilation. My bad.