Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one completely stomps due to martian Manhunter's telepathy. It won't work on silver surfer but with superman and martian manhunter going after him he will most likely lose

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman1130: team one doesn't have manhunter team two does lol... Btw welcome to the vine!

And OP why is Ironfist and batman here?they make no difference at all...

On topic. Assuming there in character (since a vague OP) tesm2 J'onn can hold off Norrin till Clark beats Hulk. The they take SS. Bloodlusted would be a different story.

silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: Batman and Iron fist could go one on one with each other, even though I have a feeling Batman might lose. It is a vague OP, I'm gonna edit it.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silversurfer89: Ya I realize that was the point but no matter who wins (ironfist would win 10/10 btw) would have zero impact on the rest of the battle...

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman or MM can solo.

Spite

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think team 2 has the better telepathy. and im pretty sure they use their combat speed more often than team 1. So i'll go with them but am open to change my mind.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

Superman or MM can solo.

Spite

Why do people so often call things spite? You could just say it is a mismatch. "spite" is not the correct word to use.

noun

1. 1.a desire to hurt, annoy, or offend someone."he'd think I was saying it out of spite"
    synonyms:malice, malevolence, ill will, vindictiveness, vengefulness, revenge,malignity, evil intentions, animus, enmity; More

verb

1. 1.deliberately hurt, annoy, or offend (someone)."he put the house up for sale to spite his family"
    synonyms:upset, hurt, make miserable, grieve, distress, wound, pain, torment,injure"he did it to spite me"

Are you saying that the op is trying to get a rise out of people? You are either accusing him of trolling or you are using the word "spite" completely wrong.

silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a spite thread, and I'm far from a troll. No, Superman and Martian Manhunter can't "solo" the Silver Surfer.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a spite thread, and I'm far from a troll. No, Superman and Martian Manhunter can't "solo" the Silver Surfer.

why not? Thor does.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 2

silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: That's debatable. A lot of people don't think so.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: So is Thor more powerful then Silver Surfer's power cosmic, or is he more powerful then that certain amount of Power Cosmic that surfer has? Because if he's more powerful then the Power Cosmic itself, then he could beat Galactus too. Like I said, it's debatable.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: So is Thor more powerful then Silver Surfer's power cosmic, or is he more powerful then that certain amount of Power Cosmic that surfer has? Because if he's more powerful then the Power Cosmic itself, then he could beat Galactus too. Like I said, it's debatable.

thor is not on galactus' level. he and surfer have just traded victories over the years. Surfer is high wanked here on comicvine. He's Thor level. Thats not bad, but he's not soloing multiple Thor level beings.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nwname  Moderator

SS solos

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

dear god not this SS solos BS again

silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS can solo there's and his team.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@silversurfer89 said:

thor is not on galactus' level. he and surfer have just traded victories over the years. Surfer is high wanked here on comicvine. He's Thor level. Thats not bad, but he's not soloing multiple Thor level beings.

I agree with this but without jobbing I feel that surfer would always be the victor(over thor), surfer is highly misused in comics and when battling writers forget about his speed showings. His speed is far greater than thor who does not have any speed showings on his level. In my mind surfer edges thor because of his extra reaction time compared to thor who admitted to being slower than wolverine.

I think surfer>thor(not by much) and Superman/Martian Manhunter>Thor(also not by much) so I overall agree with your comment just do not fully agree about the levels you placed the characters at.......

I could be wrong though, just my opinion.....

silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's this:

Silver Surfer > Thor

Silver Surfer > Superman

Thor = Superman (Maybe stronger because of the magic in Mjonir?)

I'm not really sure how Martian Manhunter would fare up against Thor or Silver Surfer.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's this:

Silver Surfer > Thor

Silver Surfer > Superman

Thor = Superman (Maybe stronger because of the magic in Mjonir?)

I'm not really sure how Martian Manhunter would fare up against Thor or Silver Surfer.

Superman still has that speed edge on thor but I agree with surfer being above superman, although in this fight martian manhunter is also there and he is a heavy hitter.

Avatar image for theultimatetitan
TheUltimateTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current versions, Surfer can't really take this, if Thor has Mjiolnir, I would probably give Team 1 the win, otherwise I'll give it to Clark and J'onn.

silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By silversurfer89

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By newecho

@silversurfer89: This is an unfair matchup and I will tell you why... Hulk can get bfred quickly, so he is useless in the fight because he won't be in it long enough to help...You nerfed iron fist, even tho he is still more skilled than batman,, bats gadgets give him an unfair advantage without chi amp for danny...surfer can beat mmh and superman individually but together,, that is to much for him in character... Make him Out of character then completely different outcome...