Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Hellos
@RetolledTruth said:
"@ Xan I'm sorry, But we both can do well to be less rude....we hardly know one another We dont know enough about Manhattan to make a proper judgement...he did however build a castle of glass almost instantly on mars "

Doesn't give us an excuse to give him wins n people that have shown to be better than him at everything. 
That feat couldn't be anymore unimpressive compared to the two hes fighting. 

Battery is dieing so PM if you want to continue this tommorrow.

@JediXMan
said:
"I agree with everything here - but I'd like to know when Manhattan EVER manipulated reality. Please: someone tell me. 

And, as Hellos said: create a universe? Ha! He said he might create some humans, and we have no proof that he did or if he was even capable. How was that twisted into his sensing "

When he brain washed people into thinking he was god in reality. Spawning these rediculous threads.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#52  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@RetolledTruth said:
" @ Xan I'm sorry, But we both can do well to be less rude....we hardly know one another We dont know enough about Manhattan to make a proper judgement...he did however build a castle of glass almost instantly on mars "
Thing is, we go by feats here. If he hasn't shown the ability to do something, he can't. If you have no proof, then it's disregarded as being false.

"Almost instantly?" I remember it occurring over a few panels. And that's a very low-level molecule manipulation feat when compared to Silver Surfer and Galactus.
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Galactus takes this alone but not Surfer