galactus would completely stomp him alone
Xiamocni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Xiamocni

allright, i wont say i know everything about comics, its just everything ive read, manhattan is a god, which doesnt excists in time or space.
he can also see the future, he can make people blow up at command, create worlds, life, destroy worlds, life. Unstoppable power, + being fast really isnt an issue seeing he cant be killed, seeing he's a god. No matter how many times surfer and galactus disintegrated him, he would just reintegrate. 

Xiamocni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Xiamocni

allright, didnt read the prev votes, however, dr.m could just go into another dimension, another place, he could disintegrate surfer from a distance. WAY before surfer could absorb his powers.
+ he CAN see the future, which means he would know like, a year ahead when the surfer was coming.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By difficlus

IF you read comics or not you can check surfer's page in Marvel wikia or here or even wikipedia to know that he cna also move through dimensions, time travel (something manhattan cant do as he is a slave to predetermination), see through time..and please dont mention that manhattan can see the future because even if he does he does nothing or cannot do anything to change it. Surfer on the other hand can. Surfer is the only one who has ever blown up a planet by simply powering up and he has also being disintegrated and reintegrated, he can attack manhattan on the astral plane( where he's conscience dwells), absorb he's energy turn him into a tomato, dump him in a black hole (we've never seen manhattan reform anywhere far from where he was disintegrated).  and hello  surfer chased blackbody outside of space and time itself and fought him and won and accesses the energies of the big bang. Manhattan looks like a God because he's in front normal humans, Surfer was like that when he was exiled on earth and created world peace by causing everyone on earth to see true humanity via telepathy.  Thats wasn't once but twice, manhattan cna only stop 99% of russian missles, 60% in the comics, everytime surfer flew around earth every nation would launch every weapon they had and he destroyed them all easily.

And we havent even gotten to Galactus yet...lol. the guy disintegrats Galaxies. alters souls and if he dies the universe dies with him.lol

Xiamocni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Xiamocni

" Dr. Manhattan seems to have complete mastery over the manipulation of matter and energies around him, as well as a complete understanding of their make-up on the most fundamental level. This control extends to complete control of his physical person, which was generated instinctively by his mind after the accident."

which means, he knows how to disintegrate both galactus and surfer, their matter. And all matter can disintegrate. 
The marvel universe would maybe collapse, not the DC universe ;P

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Xiamocni: What are you smoking Galactus would curbstomp Doctor Manhatan, anything Manhatan can do, Galactus can do better.
Xiamocni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Xiamocni

wow, this is seriously marvel sided site.
Manhattan can, clone himself.
Manhattan has unlimited energy, no matter how much surfer would try to deplete him, he would of been killed in seconds, comparing the surfer alone to manhattan is comparing a tv to a fully loaded shotgun. It'd be completely destroyed.

Galactus on the other hand, is a bit more of a challenge. But seeing how Manhattan can clone himself, and his clones are equally as powerful as he are. No matter how many galactus would kill, he would just reproduce. Silver surfer and Galactus remains one, Manhattan could be an army, or an entire planet of fully functional super powered beings. I dont see how you can hands down give this fight to the marvel guys.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Xiamocni said:
" wow, this is seriously marvel sided site.  "
HA HA HA HA HA!

I'm sorry. I'm siding with Galactus and Surfer - either of which would kick the crap out of Manhattan. My side is being called bias. I've already been called bias towards DC today.

I'm seeing a trend. I'm on the correct side of debates 98% of the time and people don't like it.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#12  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Galactus & Surfer.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Xiamocni: 

surfer just transmutes him into different energy  

if he fled to a different dimesion surfer would just follow him  

Surfer can travel time  also  

enough energy can disrupt manhattans ability to see the future  

Glalactus can use the ultimate nullifier on him
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Xiamocni: You should actually read Watchmen before you post Manhattan fights, that way you don't make horrible curbstomps against him.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Xiamocni said:
" wow, this is seriously marvel sided site. Manhattan can, clone himself. Manhattan has unlimited energy, no matter how much surfer would try to deplete him, he would of been killed in seconds, comparing the surfer alone to manhattan is comparing a tv to a fully loaded shotgun. It'd be completely destroyed.  Galactus on the other hand, is a bit more of a challenge. But seeing how Manhattan can clone himself, and his clones are equally as powerful as he are. No matter how many galactus would kill, he would just reproduce. Silver surfer and Galactus remains one, Manhattan could be an army, or an entire planet of fully functional super powered beings. I dont see how you can hands down give this fight to the marvel guys. "
Read comics, seriously, you have no idea who SS and the Purple space pope are if you think Doctor Manhatan can beat them.
Xiamocni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Xiamocni

lol, im a marvel fan aswell as DC, tho i tend to find DC's heroes a little more well thought out, well. The trio of Sups, bats, and WW, and the villains of the bat.

i just find it intruiging that you can imagine the silver surfer even making a dent into manhatten, the guy who has a weapon who doesnt kill, it just removes them from excistance, they just disappear, no matter no nothing. And IS a god, who can do whatever he wants. I mean, its not even a debate, you just assume they would win, without thinking what manhattan can do. You know what SS and Gally can do, but Manhattan is by far as powerful as Galactus, if not more. I've read this debate on other sites, which also made manhattan victor.

This is why i say marvel based fan group here.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Xiamocni: 

it was once stated that Galactus could destroy the omniverse and create universes  

you are over estimating manhattan and far underestimating Galactus  

Galactus ultimate nullifies him which removes him from exsistence "it just removes them from excistance, they just disappear, no matter no nothing " is what happens to manhattan    
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By MrDirector786

Galactus or Surfer could solo.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Xiamocni said:
" the guy who has a weapon who doesnt kill, it just removes them from excistance, they just disappear, no matter no nothing.  "
Uh..... WHAT?!

No matter... I guess I must be imagining the blood splatter and guts left when he makes people explode.... yeah.... no.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Xiamocni said:
" lol, im a marvel fan aswell as DC, tho i tend to find DC's heroes a little more well thought out, well. The trio of Sups, bats, and WW, and the villains of the bat.  i just find it intruiging that you can imagine the silver surfer even making a dent into manhatten, the guy who has a weapon who doesnt kill, it just removes them from excistance, they just disappear, no matter no nothing. And IS a god, who can do whatever he wants. I mean, its not even a debate, you just assume they would win, without thinking what manhattan can do. You know what SS and Gally can do, but Manhattan is by far as powerful as Galactus, if not more. I've read this debate on other sites, which also made manhattan victor.  This is why i say marvel based fan group here. "
First off I'm not a Marvel Fan. So your statement is already fraudulent.
 And you don't understand Watchmen if you think Manhattan can stop Galactus. Manhattan is at best a mid tier matter manipulator nothing more in a world with no other super-powers

Galactus is a cosmic being of immense power who dukes it out with Celestials any of which can make mince meat of Manhattan any day of the week.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By spidey 15
@Sexy Merc said:
" Surfer or Galactus can solo. "
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tesseract
@Xiamocni said:
" lol, im a marvel fan aswell as DC, tho i tend to find DC's heroes a little more well thought out, well. The trio of Sups, bats, and WW, and the villains of the bat.  i just find it intruiging that you can imagine the silver surfer even making a dent into manhatten, the guy who has a weapon who doesnt kill, it just removes them from excistance, they just disappear, no matter no nothing. And IS a god, who can do whatever he wants. I mean, its not even a debate, you just assume they would win, without thinking what manhattan can do. You know what SS and Gally can do, but Manhattan is by far as powerful as Galactus, if not more. I've read this debate on other sites, which also made manhattan victor.  This is why i say marvel based fan group here. "
Yeah a God in a universe full of humans...Surfer and Galactus have much bigger feats than Manhattan has ever shown in his comics....even in the comics his prediction of future power was disrupted by a human with machines, don't get illusion that his even close to Surfer let alone Galactus...show me a feat of Manhattan and I will give a feat from surfer that trumps his...as someone here said before me anything he can do the duo can do better.And please post a link to the other site where they agreed Manhattan wins.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Sexy Merc said:
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Crom-Cruach: 

I thought at full power he surpassed all of the celestials except the dreaming celestial and in his true form heis power surpassed even the dreaming celestials as well
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Crom-Cruach:  I thought at full power he surpassed all of the celestials except the dreaming celestial and in his true form heis power surpassed even the dreaming celestials as well "
At full power, he is supposedly equal to Eternity - who basically represents the Marvel 616 universe, and therefore would include the Celestials. So yeah, Galactus should be more powerful at full power.

It doesn't matter, though. At pretty much any power level, Galactus would win.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Thor's hammmer:  you are correct, but even at his normal level/weaker levels he still dukes it out with celestials, that was my point.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@JediXMan: 

definetly not disagreeing there 

@Crom-Cruach:

k gotcha
kareem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kareem
@Xiamocni:  SS alone could turn Manhattan back into his human form or go back in time and  desinigrate him before his accident. Those are 12 of the millions of ways surfer could defeat Manhattan.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By daak1212

This is stomp.  Surfer himself can arguably beat Manhattan

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
Galactus by himself would take care of Doc Manhattan... 
Avatar image for forgotten_angel
Forgotten Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Forgotten Angel

i think that silver surfer and galactus together would easily beat manhattan but i think it would be a little harder if they each had to solo i agree they could win but i dont think it would be a complete blowout.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hellos
@Forgotten Angel said:
"i think that silver surfer and galactus together would easily beat manhattan but i think it would be a little harder if they each had to solo i agree they could win but i dont think it would be a complete blowout. "

Nope, both can kill him while Manhattan lacks any sort of conventional way of beating either of them. So it should be fairly easy for them both to do it, mainly because they are completely different levels of power by comparison to boot. 

Manhattan's best destruction feat involves crushing a tank, Norrin on his own is turning planets into cosmic space dust or creating singularities.
As for Galactus? SlaughterhouseoverkillCCCcombobreakerWTFishedoinghere. Manhattan teleports a group of protestors to their homes, while Galactus is teleporting galaxies lightyears from place to place without so much as a sign of effort. 

Both of them have better feats and simply pack mind numbing amount of more power than he can even imagine.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Silver2467
@Sexy Merc said:
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By difficlus

seriously did OP read all i wrote before? lol. I think he needs to read on surfer because surfer also has complete control over all matter and energy. galactus can warp space and time. whole different story there.

WhiteAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WhiteAngel

Galactus n SS based on feats alone they can solo him ethier 1
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By the darknessss

bye bye Dr !
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RetolledTruth
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Xiamocni said:
First off I'm not a Marvel Fan. So your statement is already fraudulent. And you don't understand Watchmen if you think Manhattan can stop Galactus. Manhattan is at best a mid tier matter manipulator nothing more in a world with no other super-powers  Galactus is a cosmic being of immense power who dukes it out with Celestials any of which can make mince meat of Manhattan any day of the week. "
In the the Watchmen Graphic novel it is said that Manhattan has complete mastery over all matter and being able to shape reality by manipulation of it's basic building blocks... 

He also went off to start another universe 

He knows the Future and could avoid the fight altogether...
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Achilles.

manhattan will get obliterated in a nanosecond

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@RetolledTruth: No, he didn't.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By xan84

@ OP 

Epic Fail !
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RetolledTruth
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @RetolledTruth: No, he didn't. "
Provide proof...because I can...you don't want to be ostracized for your beliefs....  

Dr.Manhattan: Super-Powers and the Superpowers
By Professor Milton Glass 

"Perhaps in the process of reconstructing it corporeal form, this new and wholly original entity achieved a complete mastery of all matter; able to shape reality by manipulation of its basic building blocks."
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jojjimbo

Silver Surfer  solo's.....while Galactus enjoys a slurpee. =P

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@RetolledTruth: It says "perhaps". 

Dr. Manhattan said he was going away and may create life. Nothing about creating another universe was mentioned. 
Avatar image for thenooseisloose
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose

Manhattan commits suicide when confronted with this challenge.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@RetolledTruth said:
" @Xan said:
" @RetolledTruth said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @RetolledTruth: No, he didn't. "
Provide proof...because I can...you don't want to be ostracized for your beliefs....    Dr.Manhattan: Super-Powers and the SuperpowersBy Professor Milton Glass  "Perhaps in the process of reconstructing it corporeal form, this new and wholly original entity achieved a complete mastery of all matter; able to shape reality by manipulation of its basic building blocks." "

You realy should stop posting ...

@CosmicSpiral said:
" @RetolledTruth: It says "perhaps".  Dr. Manhattan said he was going away and may create life. Nothing about creating another universe was mentioned.  "
There is no proof of nothing. Dr M is a tank buster. "
Want to make me?  Don't think you can....  Perhaps as in: maybe that was the way he obtained his power...  You must not have read the novel...dipshit "
He can't stop you from posting. But he (and most people) can ignore you.

Also: the mods can stop you from posting. Insulting people is against the rules. You might want to read them sometime.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hellos

@Hellos said:
"Nope, both can kill him while Manhattan lacks any sort of conventional way of beating either of them. So it should be fairly easy for them both to do it, mainly because they are completely different levels of power by comparison to boot.  Manhattan's best destruction feat involves crushing a tank, Norrin on his own is turning planets into cosmic space dust or creating singularities.As for Galactus? SlaughterhouseoverkillCCCcombobreakerWTFishedoinghere. Manhattan teleports a group of protestors to their homes, while Galactus is teleporting galaxies lightyears from place to place without so much as a sign of effort.  Both of them have better feats and simply pack mind numbing amount of more power than he can even imagine.    "

Great post Hellos! 

@WhiteAngel said:
"Galactus n SS based on feats alone they can solo him ethier 1 "

Terrible, Terrible stomp to bump.

@RetolledTruth said:

"In the the Watchmen Graphic novel it is said that Manhattan has complete mastery over all matter and being able to shape reality by manipulation of it's basic building blocks... " 

Doesn't help him against people with leagues of better in feats in all areas.   

"He also went off to start another universe " 

Nope.

"He knows the Future and could avoid the fight altogether... " 

1. Doesn't help him at all since he's helpless to time as the rest of us.  
2. Avoiding the fight would constitute as losing.    
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Hellos said:

"
@Hellos said:

"Nope, both can kill him while Manhattan lacks any sort of conventional way of beating either of them. So it should be fairly easy for them both to do it, mainly because they are completely different levels of power by comparison to boot.  Manhattan's best destruction feat involves crushing a tank, Norrin on his own is turning planets into cosmic space dust or creating singularities.As for Galactus? SlaughterhouseoverkillCCCcombobreakerWTFishedoinghere. Manhattan teleports a group of protestors to their homes, while Galactus is teleporting galaxies lightyears from place to place without so much as a sign of effort.  Both of them have better feats and simply pack mind numbing amount of more power than he can even imagine.    "

Great post Hellos! 

@WhiteAngel said:
"Galactus n SS based on feats alone they can solo him ethier 1 "

Terrible, Terrible stomp to bump.

@RetolledTruth

said:

"In the the Watchmen Graphic novel it is said that Manhattan has complete mastery over all matter and being able to shape reality by manipulation of it's basic building blocks... " 

Doesn't help him against people with leagues of better in feats in all areas.   

"He also went off to start another universe " 

Nope.

"He knows the Future and could avoid the fight altogether... " 

1. Doesn't help him at all since he's helpless to time as the rest of us.  2. Avoiding the fight would constitute as losing.     "
I agree with everything here - but I'd like to know when Manhattan EVER manipulated reality. Please: someone tell me. 

And, as Hellos said: create a universe? Ha! He said he might create some humans, and we have no proof that he did or if he was even capable. How was that twisted into his creating a universe?
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RetolledTruth

@ Xan I'm sorry, But we both can do well to be less rude....we hardly know one another

We dont know enough about Manhattan to make a proper judgement...he did however build a castle of glass almost instantly on mars

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By daak1212

Surfer can solo
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The Dude.

Overkill thread.  SS vs Manhattan is a debatable thread, most leaning to SS from what I've read.  Adding in the Maker of SS, who's a cosmic deity, is ridiculous, and some of the things i've read in this thread, like Manhattan able to kill both??