#1 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex is about to destroy earth,odin places the surfer in the destroyer armour in an attempt stop him,can he? no bfr.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Imperiex has the power of the Big Bang within him... though the Surfer with the Destroyer Armor may prove a decent combatant to Imperiex for a little while... Imperiex is essentially a Universal Threat easy... 
#3 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

imperiex

#4 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex

#5 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
" imperiex "
#6 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

imperiex

#7 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:
pretty sure the armour can survive armagenddon,not sure if this would help surfer,but could imperiex destroy the armour?
#8 Posted by heraldthemoth (99 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Imperiex has the power of the Big Bang within him... though the Surfer with the Destroyer Armor may prove a decent combatant to Imperiex for a little while... Imperiex is essentially a Universal Threat easy...  "
Didnt he need to use the power of the earth to use the big bang? i dont think the power actually comes from imperiex but he just has tech to start a big bang from certain locations. its been a long time since i've read that arc. 
#9 Posted by termiteone4ever (7367 posts) - - Show Bio

IMP got this. Don't even need to explain.
#10 Posted by xdm (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex is a Galactus like.
Stay at home.

#11 Posted by wolfmaster77 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex

#12 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus dc man wont beat that armour so easy at all,it took a few celestials to do that,not 100% if silver surfer will lose this due to the durability of that armour.

#13 Posted by dondave (37463 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex ftw. I don't even know how Superman beat him

#14 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: it wasn't superman alone that beats Imperiex, It was with help of the Legion Of Superheroes

#15 Posted by dondave (37463 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: Oh My Bad

#16 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex.