Surfer solos both.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@202122: few punches @500+times speed of light are not going to put down thor?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By 202122

@RyuHayabusa: He isn't going have that many and yes Thor can take it

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@202122 said:

He can do more than that. I m not expecting any logical answer but i ll give you a chance to prove that Thor would standing after that.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By blackadamFTW

@202122 said:

@blackadamFTW: They're on opposite sides of a planet you fanboy Thor isn't going to stand there and wait for Flash to come. Thor is quick enough, smart enough and Fast enough to get up and crush Flash. I'm sorry to tell you this but unless we are talking downgraded SS he is as fast if not faster then Wally. Also controlling the power cosmic really helps when messing with Flashes powers so what i'm saying is... Wally is going to land some blows but not enough to take either of these guys

Wally could run across the the globe in at least a nanosecond, and he doesn't even need to punch them. He just needs to speed steal them. Neither Thor or Silver Surfer have the feats to show they have reactions even close to Wally, or any feats to show they are anywhere near to Wally. Prove to me that Surfer or Thor are faster than or can react to Wally, and I'll take you seriously.

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Masterr

@The_Thunderer said:

@blackadamFTW: He is, there is a thread on it, check my previous posts, it is close but he has better feats..plus SS is much more durable and stronger than flash.

@Masterr: I can't recall the issue, but I can prolly find the scan, he does it on Earth to demonstrate his power. He can also call on every bit of weather from all the nine realms, which is definitely more than enough to encompass Jupiter and hurt flash.

To be honest, I can't see surfer solo'ing, but he can take Flash, and mjolnir will break superman due to his intolerance/weakness to magic. In a speed battle flash and superman will win, but SS and Thor have greater durability. In my opinion the gap between the speed of the teams is not significantly large enough to overcome the vast gulf in durability (especially considering superman's weakness to magic).

I do know for a fact he can control ridiculously strong winds and storms but I have never seen him do it in a planetary scale, it'd be nice to see that event you're talking about though.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@XiiX: quite the mismatch you got here ..... probably not the first ... and probably not the last ....

Silver Surfer Solos both rounds ....

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108  Edited By Killemall

@nickthedevil said:

LOL okay, what'd i miss? This thread is back?

Dude, when did Flash show Zeptosecond reaction time? Which issue am i missing??

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By nickthedevil

@202122 said:

So.. .Superman has less durability then Thor now, eh?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By nickthedevil

@Killemall said:

@nickthedevil said:

LOL okay, what'd i miss? This thread is back?

Dude, when did Flash show Zeptosecond reaction time? Which issue am i missing??

I'm leaving home now, meaning i won't be able to put up a scan. however, i do seem to recall a scan being shown in another thread. not a scan i would have personally (since i shipped out all my comics a week ago T__T)

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Bo88gdan said:

@blackadamFTW: silver surfer went toe to toe with a runner who is faster than flash.in Terms of a speed Runner>SIlver Surfer>Flash

Silver surfer pwns Flash .Flash is Overrated to the point that some Dc fanboys make me sick.If Flash is so damn allmighty how come he doesent destroy all bad characters on earth in one nano second ?Because he cant.

Since when is Runner faster? What feats does he have to make him faster? What feats does Surfer have to make him faster?

That's right, none.

I find it funny how you call me a fanboy when you are one of the biggest on here.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#112  Edited By Wyldsong

@blackadamFTW said:

Wally could run across the the globe in at least a nanosecond, and he doesn't even need to punch them. He just needs to speed steal them. Neither Thor or Silver Surfer have the feats to show they have reactions even close to Wally, or any feats to show they are anywhere near to Wally. Prove to me that Surfer or Thor are faster than or can react to Wally, and I'll take you seriously.

I think the best we have recorded is a nanosecond reaction feat, but SS has even himself talked about dodging asteroids and such as he flies through space -- and we know he can travel lightyears in seconds, has been able to at least tag the Runner, and so on. SS does have some serious speed, but suffers like Superman in that regards -- plot/story rarely allow him to use it -- he is only as fast as he needs to be for the story. I am completely biased for SS over Flash, but Flash is faster. I have many plausible theories on how SS can beat Flash with enough evidence to back it up...but am loathe to even do so at this point, as it takes too much time and explanation, and I have a decent buzz going on from the Shock Top beer (surprisingly good stuff, and I say that as a dark beer drinker).

Thor, I have no friggin clue how fast he is.

Bloodlusted Flash in a scenario like this can take it easy before anyone can react. Flash fighting in character...it depends on how soon Flash decides he needs take it to the next level for his more powerful/exotic attacks, and just what SS decides to do -- he is probably far more exceedingly versatile and dangerous than a lot of people realize. Thor's problem in either scenario is that he rarely starts out with his most powerful abilities, and generally starts out in hand to hand (or hammer to hand, but you get the idea). Where Supes fits into the equation...I'll just leave that be, because I have gone on much further in than I intended=P

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Wyldsong: Wow, I totally agree. Great post.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@XiiX: quite the mismatch you got here ..... probably not the first ... and probably not the last ....

Silver Surfer Solos both rounds ....

I don't see how this is a mismatch at all.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Emperorb777

Can't Flash just lend speed to Superman?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#115  Edited By Wyldsong

@blackadamFTW said:

@Wyldsong: Wow, I totally agree. Great post.

I try, buzz aside=)

I even have theories on why BFRing SS into the speedforce could be a bad idea, but again, too much time and too wordy for me to coherently put together at this point=)

Mmmm....beer...

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Fetts

Given the distance, I say Team 1.

mr_gone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By mr_gone

Team 1. The power cosmic is a game changer in any fight

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By fangirl101
@mr_gone: No it's not. Would you like me to make a thread where everyone with the Power Cosmic fights someone? Trust me, You won't like it. 
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#119  Edited By ShootingNova

@fangirl101: Hopefully it isn't Gaea or Wonder Woman again. And true, the Power Cosmic is not omnipotence...

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By isaac_clarke

There isn't anything to stop the Surfer from handling both fights on his own. It just ends a lot faster in round two.

mr_gone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By mr_gone

@fangirl101: If you'd like too, i suppose. I just feel like surfer is getting really underplayed here

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By fangirl101
@mr_gone: I feel like Flash is getting over played, Surfer gets over played, Superman gets over played, Thor is getting under played, etc. Speed is being played up too much here. Superman nor Surfer use their speed all that much. And Even Flash doesn't use his top speed all the time. Who fights at full throttle all the time? You'd be worn out. 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By isaac_clarke

@mr_gone said:

@fangirl101: If you'd like too, i suppose. I just feel like surfer is getting really underplayed here

Nope, he isn't. People just think Wally will knock him out speed blitzing him both rounds. I'm of the opinion the current Surfer can't be KOed outside PIS, mostly based off a more recent showing where he turned his body into snow, air and the cold, completely chatting it with his fellow defenders without a brain. It really should be hard to KO someone who doesn't need a brain to be conscious.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By isaac_clarke

@fangirl101 said:

@mr_gone: I feel like Flash is getting over played, Surfer gets over played, Superman gets over played, Thor is getting under played, etc. Speed is being played up too much here. Superman nor Surfer use their speed all that much. And Even Flash doesn't use his top speed all the time. Who fights at full throttle all the time? You'd be worn out.

Blood-lust in round two allows for the Flash to go at full speed, why people think in round one he'll murder stomp his opponents without breaking a sweat I don't know though.

mr_gone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By mr_gone

@isaac_clarke: Thats pretty much what i was getting at. I don't know how someone who can be threatened by captain boomerang could go very long against norrin.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By isaac_clarke

@mr_gone said:

@isaac_clarke: Thats pretty much what i was getting at. I don't know how someone who can be threatened by captain boomerang could go very long against norrin.

It helps that speedsters job. Realistically most of these guys written to their best of their ability would normally trash their more forgettable rogues.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#127  Edited By vuviper

Round one is up in the air for me. Round two Flash should win it

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#128  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Masterr: found a few:

Thor shaking a planet breaking mountains, pretty cool.

Here he is overtaking Ego, when Ego was moving at hyperspace speeds, so isn't that slow.

Thor can make a crack in the planet for flash to fall in:

This is the worldwide storm (2 scans):

So i feel as though Thor has been underestimated.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#129  Edited By Saren

Thor is slow.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By The_Thunderer

@CitizenBane: clearly..

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By vuviper

@The_Thunderer: The planet is indestructible in this OP

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By The_Thunderer

@vuviper: Oh yeah, I thought it was so flash could have an advantage cos bloodlusted Thor would break the planet, and then flash would just float around and be useless. I thought you might be allowed to crack the planet, especially considering the size of the planet, a crack with the magnitude I showed would be very insignificant however I take your point. Storm would still work though..

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By vuviper

@The_Thunderer said:

@vuviper: Oh yeah, I thought it was so flash could have an advantage cos bloodlusted Thor would break the planet, and then flash would just float around and be useless. I thought you might be allowed to crack the planet, especially considering the size of the planet, a crack with the magnitude I showed would be very insignificant however I take your point. Storm would still work though..

Don't think Thor can whip up a storm in time, Flash may even be able to run around it fast enought to creat a vrotex that just throws all of it back to Thor in one focused blast. Also even if they did destroy the planet, Flash could always give up all his speed to Superman which would be pretty scary.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By The_Thunderer

@vuviper: Im not doubting flash's speed nor his ability to create vortex's but this no ordinary storm, this is a storm summoned through asgardian magic, magic summoned by the son of the all father and so isn't getting blown away by no one. Flash's durability < Planet Busting Attack

Thor has other means to keep flash away..

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Emperorb777

@nickthedevil: Couldn't Flash just lend Superman speed?

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#136  Edited By SavageDragon

Team one. Both times. Now if it was Superman and Sinestro or Superman and Martian Manhunter than I would take them for both rounds.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By The_Thunderer

@SavageDragon: there aren't enough manhunter threads...

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Gritterr

^^ You Think Flash is the weak link of the team? SS solos all the teams you mentioned

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By vuviper

@The_Thunderer said:

@vuviper: Im not doubting flash's speed nor his ability to create vortex's but this no ordinary storm, this is a storm summoned through asgardian magic, magic summoned by the son of the all father and so isn't getting blown away by no one. Flash's durability < Planet Busting Attack

Thor has other means to keep flash away..

He would still need to summon it fast enough to not be knocked out. And Thor durability is < mass of a white dwarf star hitting at the speed of light. Which Flash is fully capable of doing when bloodlusted.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By The_Thunderer

@vuviper: Thor can tank a white dwarf star easy, he has displayed fantastic resilience to heat:

(sorry about size)

Plus in terms of the gravitational force of the sun he has been subjected to the gravity of a neutron star:

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By vuviper

@The_Thunderer: The mass of a white dwarf star coming at him at light speed.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By The_Thunderer

@vuviper: I showed you why not...

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By vuviper

@The_Thunderer said:

@vuviper: I showed you why not...

@vuviper said:

Not heat. Can he take the force resulting from Flash punching him with the mass of a white dwarf star

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By The_Thunderer

@vuviper: I'm pretty sure he can dodge it.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By vuviper

@The_Thunderer said:

@vuviper: I'm pretty sure he can dodge it.

He's not known to dodge very much and I doubt he could if neither Professor Zoom and Zum could. In fact Flash said he could IMP Zum 1000 times before he could blink. Thor isn't any faster

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By The_Thunderer

@vuviper: that seems like PIS if zoom couldn't doge it cos it is only going at lightspeed. What is the mass of a star?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By blackadamFTW

@The_Thunderer said:

@vuviper: that seems like PIS if zoom couldn't doge it cos it is only going at lightspeed. What is the mass of a star?

It probably going much faster than light speed.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By The_Thunderer

@blackadamFTW: he said lightspeed.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By blackadamFTW

@The_Thunderer said:

@blackadamFTW: he said lightspeed.

He said IMP which is different.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By The_Thunderer

@blackadamFTW: @vuviper said:

^ read it.