The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By The_Thunderer

@RyuHayabusa: rhino had a midgard serpent tooth and was PIS

@Dextersinister: Surfer isn't getting speedblitzed. End of.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@The_Thunderer: If you are going to low-ball flash then think twice, thor has low showings too.

Flash can blitz Surfer.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Dextersinister

@BMEZY: cheers

@The_Thunderer said:

@Dextersinister: Surfer isn't getting speedblitzed. End of.

You raise some good points but I think superspeed gives the guys from DC the edge.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By KraytRawk

Silver surfer solos, he can create kryptonite to take out superman, or just suck suck all the solar energy out of him. And surfer can beat wally. if you think other wise than youre nuts. plain nuts.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By KraytRawk

@dumbassdestroyer: lololol u mad bro? That why i gave another example of surfer sucking the energy out of supes. and Wally does not have the mobility to take on either surfer of thor because they both fly deeewwwd. so get your damn panties outta a bun.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By KraytRawk

@dumbassdestroyer: i would appreciate if you did not poke fun of my inbred background. My Father and sister loved each other. Anyways, either way, wally could not one shot them. Now im not doubting wallys power at all, but both these guys might be a little too much for him.

Derp.

SilverSavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By SilverSavage

surfer gives off red sun radiation witch would weaken supes then he could just make a black whole for wally.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By KraytRawk

@SilverSavage said:

surfer gives off red sun radiation witch would weaken supes then he could just make a black whole for wally.

AGREED.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By fangirl101
@dumbassdestroyer: Could he? Wally could hit them millions of times before they react? Well then, all you have to do, is show us, Wally doing so, to someone on their lvl. Not lower, and not higher, on their lvl. Ready, set, go.
deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

Team 2

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By fangirl101
@SilverSavage: And Surfer is just going to know All of Superman's weaknesses in the first few seconds of the fight before Superman caves his head in? And How many times has Surfer made black holes to fight people on Flash's lvl? you should show us. Really. Ready, set, Go. 
SilverSavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SilverSavage

@dumbassdestroyer said:

@SilverSavage said:

Is this before or after Wally beats Surfer to death?> That seems to be something dumbasses like you don't understand, no matter how many powers Surfer has they won't mean shit because he'll die before he can use them

@KraytRawk said:

@dumbassdestroyer: i would appreciate if you did not poke fun of my inbred background. My Father and sister loved each other. Anyways, either way, wally could not one shot them. Now im not doubting wallys power at all, but both these guys might be a little too much for him.

Derp.

wally doesnt have to one shot them, he can hit them millions of times before they could react. dumbass

Surfer has withstood planet level destructible attacks also he has healing so while wally punching the shit out of him he will be able to witness a energy discharge that make black hole at a point blank range.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Bo88gdan

SS SOLOS BOTH ROUNDS

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By fangirl101
@Bo88gdan: No he doesn't. That is utter ridiculousness. 
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Bo88gdan

@dumbassdestroyer: YOu ? yes sir.You are Idiot indeed

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Bo88gdan

@fangirl101: That is my opinion

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By fangirl101
@Bo88gdan: And I countered with fact. Shall I Show Superman defeating beings more powerful than Surfer? Or Flash defeating beings more powerful than Surfer? Don't act like Surfer can solo to other Elites. That is crazy. no one elite can solo two other elites. 
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68  Edited By majestic99

Team 1

SilverSavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SilverSavage

@fangirl101: @fangirl101 said:

@SilverSavage: And Surfer is just going to know All of Superman's weaknesses in the first few seconds of the fight before Superman caves his head in? And How many times has Surfer made black holes to fight people on Flash's lvl? you should show us. Really. Ready, set, Go.

Surfer would know supes weaknesses via cosmic awareness. the person surfer made the black whole for was weaker than wally also he was at his normal state of mind when he did it, plus in scenario 2 he would probably do it more sooner than usual since he would be blood lusted. Hey bro don't get mad cause I'm backing up my opinion with scans. Remember we are here to have a friendly debate.

ect.
ect.
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Bo88gdan

@fangirl101: Silver surfer is more powerful than a Superman and faster than flash.Surfer is in another league of power level when you compare him with Superman and Flash.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By fangirl101
@SilverSavage: I'm being friendly. And you showing me something one time, from someone in Surfer's own reality, is NOT Surfer knowing something from a complete stranger. 
Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Masterr

@Dextersinister said:

Modern Flash is widely considered to be one of the most overpowered members of the Justice League, when we do rumbles we take into account how things would go when each character is not bound by the limitations of losing or trading blows with a weaker opponent just to make the fight look interesting. Speedsters are considered to hard to write properly because they have to downplay on most occasions, a writer was quoted as saying that when Wally shows up the bad guy shouldn't get to say "oh no here's the flash" because they shouldn't even have time to open their mouth let alone see them.

Both the Flash and Superman would blitz Thor and Surfer into a coma, with story telling limitations Superman would trade blows with Thor and the Flash would zip about as the surfer launches energy bolts at him but with those limitations removed it becomes a one sided massacre.

At least this is better than anything else written in the previous pages. Welcome!

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Masterr

@fangirl101 said:

@fangirl101 said:
Surfer can take out Flash or Superman no problem. Thor can't beat Superman str8 up. But he could win via magic. Thor kills Flash. A planet wide storm should take Flash out no matter how fast he runs or where he goes. And Thor can fly 3 times light speed, instantly. So he can get out of the way pretty fast. Team 1 wins a solid majority based on the fact that Flash is limited in mobility, while the other 3 can fly and or teleport.
My first post in this thread.

Thor has high travel speed, but not the reaction speed needed to match Flash or Superman. A planet wide storm? Really? When and how many times has he shown this?

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By fangirl101
@Masterr: He's shown that, as many times as Superman and Flash have blitzed opponents into nothingness. Catch my sarcasm.
Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Masterr

@fangirl101 said:

@Masterr: He's shown that, as many times as Superman and Flash have blitzed opponents into nothingness. Catch my sarcasm.

Sigh... Here we go...

CitizenBane said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

I'm sick of hearing about Superman speed blitz, when was the last time he speed blitzed someone?

Very rarely does he speedblitz, almost never, its just DC fanboys like to use it as an excuse to say Supes wins.

Yeah. Except for the times when he blitzed Mongul, blitzed Doomsday Rex, blitzed Darkseid, blitzed an Imperiex Probe, blitzed Gog, blitzed Gnarnite, blitzed a Kryptonian strike team, blitzed Deathstroke, blitzed Subjeckt 17, blitzed H/P Doomsday and BFR'd Batman before the Four Horsemen could react, it's just an excuse DC fanboys like to use to say Supes wins. Christ.....

I'll have to find some Flash scans when I get a chance.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Billy Batson

lol @ people saying Surfer solos.
BB

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Billy Batson said:

lol @ people saying Surfer solos.
BB

I find it funny as well.

If anybody solos its Wally.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By fangirl101
@blackadamFTW: Wally does not Solo either. 
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By blackadamFTW

@fangirl101 said:

Wally solos both. He uses his infinite speed, zeptosecond reaction time, and speed still to turn them into statues in both rounds.

@Bo88gdan said:

@fangirl101: Silver surfer is more powerful than a Superman and faster than flash.Surfer is in another league of power level when you compare him with Superman and Flash.

Haha, SS is faster than Flash? Are you high?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Bo88gdan

@blackadamFTW: No.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Bo88gdan said:

@blackadamFTW: No.

Give me reasons why I'm "wrong".

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Bo88gdan

@blackadamFTW: silver surfer went toe to toe with a runner who is faster than flash.in Terms of a speed Runner>SIlver Surfer>Flash

Silver surfer pwns Flash .Flash is Overrated to the point that some Dc fanboys make me sick.If Flash is so damn allmighty how come he doesent destroy all bad characters on earth in one nano second ?Because he cant.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Killemall

@blackadamFTW said:

@fangirl101 said:

Wally solos both. He uses his infinite speed, zeptosecond reaction time, and speed still to turn them into statues in both rounds.

When has flash shown Zeptosecond reaction time, the best i have seen is femptosecond.

Which should be enough.

Flash solos. Any anyone saying when has flash beaten the crap out of super strong guys, should go ask Mongul how he felt?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@fangirl101 said:

When has flash shown Zeptosecond reaction time, the best i have seen is femptosecond.

Which should be enough.

Flash solos. Any anyone saying when has flash beaten the crap out of super strong guys, should go ask Mongul how he felt?

Said he had Zeptosecond reaction time, and he's a Flash fanatic, so I just assumed he was right, haha

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Killemall

@blackadamFTW said:

Said he had Zeptosecond reaction time, and he's a Flash fanatic, so I just assumed he was right, haha

Well perhaps i'll ask him next time, he generally doesnt make up facts.

Anyways a zeptosecond is not required for this battle anyways, i have seen Flash speedblitz COIE Antimonitor, stephenwolf, Mongul, Amazo and heck even Spectre, which was rather funny :p

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Well perhaps i'll ask him next time, he generally doesnt make up facts.

Anyways a zeptosecond is not required for this battle anyways, i have seen Flash speedblitz COIE Antimonitor, stephenwolf, Mongul, Amazo and heck even Spectre, which was rather funny :p

Agreed!!!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By nickthedevil

LOL okay, what'd i miss? This thread is back?

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#88  Edited By SpidermanWins

Silver Surfer could defeat Superman via cosmic awareness and then creating kryptonite as stated before. As for Wally, that's the debate now....

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By The_Thunderer

@blackadamFTW: He is, there is a thread on it, check my previous posts, it is close but he has better feats..plus SS is much more durable and stronger than flash.

@Masterr: I can't recall the issue, but I can prolly find the scan, he does it on Earth to demonstrate his power. He can also call on every bit of weather from all the nine realms, which is definitely more than enough to encompass Jupiter and hurt flash.

To be honest, I can't see surfer solo'ing, but he can take Flash, and mjolnir will break superman due to his intolerance/weakness to magic. In a speed battle flash and superman will win, but SS and Thor have greater durability. In my opinion the gap between the speed of the teams is not significantly large enough to overcome the vast gulf in durability (especially considering superman's weakness to magic).

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By nickthedevil

I just have to say, the kryptonite thing from SS to Superman won't work. Seeing as how Superman is only weak to Kryptonite of his OWN home universe. Anything outside is judt another rock.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By blackadamFTW

@The_Thunderer said:

@blackadamFTW: He is, there is a thread on it, check my previous posts, it is close but he has better feats..plus SS is much more durable and stronger than flash.

@Masterr: I can't recall the issue, but I can prolly find the scan, he does it on Earth to demonstrate his power. He can also call on every bit of weather from all the nine realms, which is definitely more than enough to encompass Jupiter and hurt flash.

To be honest, I can't see surfer solo'ing, but he can take Flash, and mjolnir will break superman due to his intolerance/weakness to magic. In a speed battle flash and superman will win, but SS and Thor have greater durability. In my opinion the gap between the speed of the teams is not significantly large enough to overcome the vast gulf in durability (especially considering superman's weakness to magic).

He has no feats that show he has faster reaction time. It's been basically proven that Flash can run any speed he wants. Flash has IMP, and his light speed punches hit harder than Superman, so Flash has at least as strong hits. Durability doesn't even matter in this fight. He'll be a statue before he can do anything. Flash stomps Silver Surfer. Hard, and until you can prove to me (because I'm too lazy to search for what you said) that he's faster and has a better reaction time, I'm standing by my statement that Flash stomps.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#92  Edited By Wyldsong

@nickthedevil said:

I just have to say, the kryptonite thing from SS to Superman won't work. Seeing as how Superman is only weak to Kryptonite of his OWN home universe. Anything outside is judt another rock.

Agreed. SS's best bet against Supes would be simple energy drain. As for the rest of the fight, I refuse to comment, because this thread is a bit of a vipers nest from what I have read. No one is safe=P

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By 202122

Silver Surfer solos both rounds or Surfer brings down Superman by cosmic attacks or just draining the solar power out of him

Thor flies high while Wally tries to pummel him and releases a mass storm taking down Flash

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By blackadamFTW

@The_Thunderer said:

@blackadamFTW: here is the thread : : http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-surfer-vs-flash/15154/

Nothing I saw there proved that he was faster or had a faster reaction time. Good job at not proving your point.

@202122 said:

Silver Surfer solos both rounds or Surfer brings down Superman by cosmic attacks or just draining the solar power out of him

Thor flies high while Wally tries to pummel him and releases a mass storm taking down Flash

??????? I don't even know what to say...

Trolled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Trolled

Either superman or flash could take down Thor, so its really SS vs those 2

soundgarden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By soundgarden

Team 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By 202122

@blackadamFTW said:

@The_Thunderer said:

@blackadamFTW: here is the thread : : http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-surfer-vs-flash/15154/

Nothing I saw there proved that he was faster or had a faster reaction time. Good job at not proving your point.

@202122 said:

What is Flash going to do?!?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By blackadamFTW

@202122 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@The_Thunderer said:

@202122 said:

What is Flash going to do?!?

Thor isn't going to shake off an IMP or 100,000 light-speed punches, and if he can punch him, he can Speed Steal him, too. The question should be, "What's Thor going to do?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By 202122

@blackadamFTW: They're on opposite sides of a planet you fanboy Thor isn't going to stand there and wait for Flash to come. Thor is quick enough, smart enough and Fast enough to get up and crush Flash. I'm sorry to tell you this but unless we are talking downgraded SS he is as fast if not faster then Wally. Also controlling the power cosmic really helps when messing with Flashes powers so what i'm saying is... Wally is going to land some blows but not enough to take either of these guys