#1 Edited by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer and Thor VS Wally West and Superman

-Combatants are on an unpopulated, indestructible planet.

-Both teams start on opposite ends of the planet(roughly the size of Jupiter)

-1st Round, They fight in character.

-2nd Round, They're bloodlusted.

#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX: quite the mismatch you got here ..... probably not the first ... and probably not the last ....

Silver Surfer Solos both rounds ....

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#4 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe team 1 for round, definitely team 2 for round 2.

Wally should solo round 2.

Team 2 could win round one, but it would be close.

#5 Edited by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally beats surfer

Superman beats Thor if Wally lets him live longer.

#6 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally for both rounds

#7 Posted by Nefarious (22923 posts) - - Show Bio

The Silver Solos solos in both rounds.

#8 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say either Surfer or Wally solos but I dunno...

#9 Posted by Pokeysteve (8684 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have scans of Surfer handling someone as fast as Wally?

#10 Posted by XEL820 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer should solo both rounds.

#11 Posted by WillPayton (9823 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think Flash can speed steal his way out of this one, Silver Surfer is just too much for him.

#12 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

#13 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

#14 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer solos both.

#15 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Surfer solos both.

^ ^ ^ ^^ ^^^^^

This

#16 Posted by truthbringer9099 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos both rounds easily, anyone who thinks Surfer has a chance against Wally is an idiot.

@WillPayton said:

I dont think Flash can speed steal his way out of this one, Silver Surfer is just too much for him.

Thor has beaten Silver Surfer twice, Wally would thrash both of them.

#17 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Surfer might be one of the people that could use time manipulation to escape speed stealing but I don't think he could take multiple IMPs.

#18 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer can take out Flash or Superman no problem. Thor can't beat Superman str8 up. But he could win via magic. Thor kills Flash. A planet wide storm should take Flash out no matter how fast he runs or where he goes. And Thor can fly 3 times light speed, instantly. So he can get out of the way pretty fast. Team 1 wins a solid majority based on the fact that Flash is limited in mobility, while the other 3 can fly and or teleport. 

#19 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@truthbringer9099: Then how come he didn't trash Magenta? Or the Rogues Gallery? Or Mongul the first time? Or Superman? Or Supergirl? Yeah. No Wally would not Trash Thor or Silver Surfer. That is a Fail, fantasy version of Wally that does not exist. 
#20 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take team one for now, definitely in round one. Uncertain as to round two.

#21 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-surfer-vs-flash/15154/ Everyone can admit that surfer has better everything than wally except for maybe speed, read this and you'll see some of SS's speed feats.

Also thor can just BFR them all, or surfer could. Thor w/bloodlust would go warriors madness (10x strength) and beat superman and start firing godblast's and anti-force blast's like there is no tomorrow. Plus Bloodlusted Sliver Surfer would actually be one of the scariest things. Ever. And would solo round 2.

#22 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer: Thor has never been ten times as strong in Warrior Madness. I do believe that is a made up thing. And Superman blood lusted, with Flash, would just fly to the sun in seconds, absorb solar light, at Flash boosted speeds, and turn into Super Saiyan Goku Superman, from Our World's at War. 
#23 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101: make a thread on the Thor forum and ask what warriors madness does to Thor...Silver Surfer is faster and more powerful than superman and would destroy him before he made it there, plus BFR is really easy for both Thor and SS...

#25 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: yup

#26 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer: Darksied pwned Surfer. With ease. And Superman beat DS. So no. Surfer would not pwn Superman with ease. He would not destroy him. And Flash is faster than Surfer and can boost anyone. Including Superman. Also, Flash can speed force dump. Something neither Thor nor Surfer could get back from. Also, I have never seen Thor go ten times strong. It is a made up thing. Like Flash doing a million imps, since he never did it. Or Surfer doing most of the things people say he does, but he just blast and runs his face into fist alot of the times. 
#27 Posted by ShootingNova (19053 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101: Are you being serious or are you trolling?

#28 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101: Firstly

Surfer is restrained, its part of his character, he doesn't enjoy battle or fighting, which is why I said him cutting loose would be pretty damn scary. Plus flash spped dumping them would involve him getting colse which wouldn't happen. Surfer >>>> Flash, Thor just> supes (magic + WM)

#29 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova: I'm being so serious. I do not troll. Ever. I actually have the most fair, and balanced view of all comics, companies, and characters. And I see a whole lot of FAIl, in this battle forum. Stuff Like flash Does a million imps, when he's never done so, ever. And when he's needed to, he hasn't. Or Thor being ten times stronger, when that is a fail. if he were ten times strong in WM, he would have killed Drax in Blood and Thunder. Or when Majestic, who moved around planets, couldn't take out the Fortress Eradicator, who only had the power of Superman's fortress behind him. it's called not being ridiculous, and looking at comics as a whole, not relying on ricidulous space cheese feats, statements about characters, of stuff they have never done. have you ever seen Surfer do all the things people say he does? me neither. If he did, he wouldn't just run his face into Thanos's fist and he would actually do things. But that isn't what he does, and that isn't how comics works. 
#30 Posted by ShootingNova (19053 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: The picture shows Thor with both Mjolnir and Megingjord... so.... don't count him out yet

#31 Posted by ShootingNova (19053 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101: You can't say you are the most fair.... it was a rhetorical question... firstly.

Secondly... how do you know you have the most "fair and balanced"? You haven't met anybody.. I don't take statements like that. Sorry. I was just saying. I think the Thunderer can clarify for you in this scenario. And read my post above this one.. to see that Surfer and Thor win this one...

#32 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova: I think Surfer and Thor win too. And I stated why. Flash is the least mobile. But all the Flash does a million imps, and Surfer and Thor do bfr's is just ridiculous. Since they almost never do any of that. And Surfer has never taken out Thor easily. And Thor lost to Superman. In a Canon cross over. 
#33 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101: enough lame trolling and bs you can't change sides and claim you were supporting them all along @fangirl101 said:

@The_Thunderer: Thor has never been ten times as strong in Warrior Madness. I do believe that is a made up thing. And Superman blood lusted, with Flash, would just fly to the sun in seconds, absorb solar light, at Flash boosted speeds, and turn into Super Saiyan Goku Superman, from Our World's at War.

@fangirl101 said:

@The_Thunderer: Darksied pwned Surfer. With ease. And Superman beat DS. So no. Surfer would not pwn Superman with ease. He would not destroy him. And Flash is faster than Surfer and can boost anyone. Including Superman. Also, Flash can speed force dump. Something neither Thor nor Surfer could get back from. Also, I have never seen Thor go ten times strong. It is a made up thing. Like Flash doing a million imps, since he never did it. Or Surfer doing most of the things people say he does, but he just blast and runs his face into fist alot of the times.
#34 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer: Sweeite, don't tell me I'm trolling. Pay attention to the damned thread. i gave my win to Thor and Surfer at the beginning when I first posted. Shall I make you look a fool and quote it for you? 
#35 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@fangirl101 said:
Surfer can take out Flash or Superman no problem. Thor can't beat Superman str8 up. But he could win via magic. Thor kills Flash. A planet wide storm should take Flash out no matter how fast he runs or where he goes. And Thor can fly 3 times light speed, instantly. So he can get out of the way pretty fast. Team 1 wins a solid majority based on the fact that Flash is limited in mobility, while the other 3 can fly and or teleport. 
My first post in this thread. 
#36 Posted by ShootingNova (19053 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101: So?

#37 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101: Pahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha aww is that how you patronise, that's cute...

#38 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova: So what? he tried to say I was switching sides. I never did. He just didn't pay attention. So, so? So what? 
#39 Posted by ShootingNova (19053 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101: Look, stop getting ridiculous. Let's end this here.

#40 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer: Patronize? Sweetie, I loathe Silver Surfer. Thor I like, but I'm a DC fan all day. I still gave the first team the win. Because, I understand comics and not this silly Thor god blasts everything in sight, Surfer uses all 8 million of his powers, but still runs his face into Thanos fist, and Flash imps everyone, even tho he can't take out Magneta stuff. 
#41 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 stomps with ease

#42 Edited by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash beats Thor to death before he can react.

#43 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@RyuHayabusa: So then, all you have to do is show Flash, every single time, beating someone on Thor's level, to death. Ready, set, go. every single time. And all I have to do, is show one, time, where Flash fails to do so. Wanna bet and see which one of us fails? 
#44 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101 said:

@RyuHayabusa: So then, all you have to do is show Flash, every single time, beating someone on Thor's level, to death. Ready, set, go. every single time. And all I have to do, is show one, time, where Flash fails to do so. Wanna bet and see which one of us fails?

Anti Monitor.

I don't even have to use Flash's high end feats. He outclasses thor in speed to the point where Thor is statue with hammer.

#45 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@RyuHayabusa: The Anti-Monitor is Flash's highest end feat. Flash has been pwned by a boomerang. Thor wont' have a problem hitting Flash. Or simply flying into the air at 3 times light speed out of Flash's range. 
#46 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101: Thor was pwned by rhino and mantis. Thor can fly fast but he can't think fast. To do something he has to think first, flash can do lot of things before thor can think of something.

#47 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

thor and silver surfer take this due to higer feats

#48 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

Waiting on the veterans to come in and completely change the game...there's going to be a lot of hurt feelings by the time this battle is over lol

#49 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

Modern Flash is widely considered to be one of the most overpowered members of the Justice League, when we do rumbles we take into account how things would go when each character is not bound by the limitations of losing or trading blows with a weaker opponent just to make the fight look interesting. Speedsters are considered to hard to write properly because they have to downplay on most occasions, a writer was quoted as saying that when Wally shows up the bad guy shouldn't get to say "oh no here's the flash" because they shouldn't even have time to open their mouth let alone see them.

Both the Flash and Superman would blitz Thor and Surfer into a coma, with story telling limitations Superman would trade blows with Thor and the Flash would zip about as the surfer launches energy bolts at him but with those limitations removed it becomes a one sided massacre.

#50 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: congratulations on your first post!! welcome to the vine ;D