Silver Surfer and Morg vs Superman and Mr. Majestic

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Who wins in an all out battle between Silver Surfer and Morg vs Superman and Mr. Majestic ? Battle takes place in Space. Pre 52 Versions of the DC Characters. No Creation Blades for Majestic. Classic Standard Gear for Majestic. Standard Gear for Morg. All out battle. Everyone at Standard Levels of Power. Lets Go !

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Surfer?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

Current Surfer?

Standard Power Levels during his Regular Runs...

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Well saying standard does not mean classic levels. Since Surfer has had that upgrade for a while it would be considered such.

As for the battle I would say team heralds most likely. I see Superman as the weak link as Surfer and Morg pack large amounts of energy projection. Superman will go down quickly and than Mr. Majestic will follow.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Well saying standard does not mean classic levels. Since Surfer has had that upgrade for a while it would be considered such.

As for the battle I would say team heralds most likely. I see Superman as the weak link as Surfer and Morg pack large amounts of energy projection. Superman will go down quickly and than Mr. Majestic will follow.

I said Classic Standard Levels for Majestic... because his Standard Gear in his later years was The Creation Blades... I needed to be serious about that because I don't want this thread turning into one of those Creation Blades cuts everyone up things again.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait a minute... are you saying the Silver Surfer will take both Majestic and Superman ? Because Morg aint the best when it comes to Energy Projection... I honestly see Majestic giving Silver Surfer a good fight... and I could see Kal El beating Morg as The Executioner does not use his Power Cosmic at a complex level as the Surfer does... Morg would fight as a Brute and could get KO'd by The Man of Steel.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By New_World_Order

@king_saturn: No I meant together. Also when Morg ffights he amps his fists with energy so that can give him an advantage. Even Mr. Majestic can take both Morg and Surfer.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: No I meant together. Also when Morg ffights he amps his fists with energy so that can give him an advantage. Even Mr. Majestic can take both Morg and Surfer.

Superman can evade Morg's attacks... also, Morg amping his Fists with Energy doesn't mean automatic KO on Superman or Majestic... I still think it's more to it than that.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards team 2 - Cause of Majetsic

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers