• no bfr
  • no morals
  • pre52
  • the fight is to the death bloodlust on
  • Enjoy!
#2 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 stomps team 2 hard, real hard

#3 Posted by MFrenzy11 (502 posts) - - Show Bio

why quasar is the guardian of the world and gladiator has full confidence so technicalyt with full confidence gladiator should be surfer level he took out juggs like a doll

#4 Posted by Greendevil (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer without morals? i think he might solo :O

#5 Edited by MFrenzy11 (502 posts) - - Show Bio

as much as i respect u guys opinion is quasar and gladiator just like non existent in this fight because glads vs ss should be a good fight when glads has full confidence

#6 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me just power rank these characters for you with morals off

Surfer>Black Adam>>Quasar=Gladiator (full Confidence)

#7 Posted by MFrenzy11 (502 posts) - - Show Bio

so ba vs quasar isn't a good fight at all

#8 Edited by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people may disagree with me but I don't think it the quantum bands put him on BA's level.

#9 Posted by MFrenzy11 (502 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sure there is people that disagree with you but so far looks like this forums gonna be a stomp thread and that is the complete opposite of what i was going for who is on ss and ba lvl cuz i know for a fact if i would have put thanos or darkseid to some person would just say ds solo or thanos solo ive made tht mistake too many times so i tried to mix up the characters and i thought they came out even but apparently not?

#10 Posted by Greendevil (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

BA above Quasar? i dissagree. Quasar has the power of A universe at his disposal. H can handle BA imo

@MFrenzy11 said:

as much as i respect u guys opinion is quasar and gladiator just like non existent in this fight because glads vs ss should be a good fight when glads has full confidence

dude i love Kallark. But unless he has the UNI-power. Surfer stomps him, as he would with anyone below Thanos

#11 Posted by XiiX (9515 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#12 Posted by MFrenzy11 (502 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

@icysloth said:

BA above Quasar? i dissagree. Quasar has the power of A universe at his disposal. H can handle BA imo

@MFrenzy11 said:

dude i love Kallark. But unless he has the UNI-power. Surfer stomps him, as he would with anyone below Thanos

alright can we just pretend this never happened lol and give uni power i dont even know what that is but let's just added to keep this battle alive thx for the info about kallark bro

#13 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@MFrenzy11: No its all about balance there are people who can beat darkseid and thanos actually there are lots of people, Despero, Amazo, Cyborg Superman, Captain Atom, ect... This would have been a good battle I think if you just rearanged it. Like Black Adam and Quasar vs. Silver Surfer and Gladiator. Also anyone who tells you thanos without a plot device item is soloing a no morals team 1 is an idiot.

#14 Posted by Greendevil (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@MFrenzy11:

Glads with unipower and Quasar have a great chance now. Team 2 should win with the extra boost

#15 Posted by MFrenzy11 (502 posts) - - Show Bio

thank u i will add that in the op i have no idea what his uni power is but of thts what gets them in the game them i definetly adding it thx for saving my forum bro could thank u enough

#16 Edited by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/quasar-vs-black-adam/629510/?page=2, most people agree with me that quasar loses his constructs aren't meant for people like black adam we've seen adam warlock bust through them. If you really want to argue with people bump the thread and be like the fourth out of 20 comic book readers who holds the misplaced belief Quasar could take Adam.

#17 Edited by MFrenzy11 (502 posts) - - Show Bio

im not looking to argue i just think it would be a good fight just my opinion and i do agree with u tht ba takes but i dont think by a lot

#18 Posted by Greendevil (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

@Greendevil: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/quasar-vs-black-adam/629510/?page=2, most people agree with me that quasar loses his constructs aren't meant for people like black adam we've seen adam warlock bust through them. If you really want to argue with people bump the thread and be like the fourth out of 20 comic book readers who holds the misplaced belief Quasar could take Adam.

Thx for the link

most people assume to much about Quasar and his powers, and its obvious both in that link and in other threads.

i debate as this is a forum for just that, no?

lastly Warlock might have (i dont remember) but Warlock is a beast. Even if he did, i doubt him and BA using the same technique as BA is a puncher and Warlock is not. Quasars shields took hits from Thor, Hulk, Thing and the rest of X-men, FF and avengers at the same time. And all those punches/hammers dident even scratch his shields. IIRC they also shielded from Galactus blasts once. The only time (lately) remember His constructs breaking was against Magus possessed Gladiator

i will gladly be the 4th to hold "misplaced belief" lol

#19 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5836 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil

@icysloth said:

Thx for the link

most people assume to much about Quasar and his powers, and its obvious both in that link and in other threads.

lastly Warlock might have (i dont remember) but Warlock is a beast. Even if he did, i doubt him and BA using the same technique as BA is a puncher and Warlock is not. Quasars shields took hits from Thor, Hulk, Thing and the rest of X-men, FF and avengers at the same time. And all those punches/hammers dident even scratch his shields. IIRC they also shielded from Galactus blasts once. The only time (lately) remember His constructs breaking was against Magus possessed Gladiator

I'm the fifth.
What could Adam do to Quasar? His constructs have withstood more than Adam could dish out.
The uni power amp to Gladiator kinda balances this battle out. The question is what would SS do to incapacitate Quasar? I have to go with Team 1 for the moment.
#20 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator with the uni power? Not sure how Gladiator and Quasar lose?? In my opinion Glads may be the closest thing to the Silver Surfer....unipower would put him over the tip

#21 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

Glads with Uni power wins this for team 2.

He can take SS with the power boost, and Quasar can at least hold BA until Gladiator comes and crushes him.

#22 Edited by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@Greendevil

@icysloth said:

Thx for the link

I'm the fifth. What could Adam do to Quasar? His constructs have withstood more than Adam could dish out. The uni power amp to Gladiator kinda balances this battle out. The question is what would SS do to incapacitate Quasar? I have to go with Team 1 for the moment.

I agree with all of uni that uni-power wins this for team 2, but before the OP edited it team 1 had this. First off go educate yourself silver surfer has and will destroy quasar see the last scan. Secondly BA would destroy Quasar his greates feats are absorbing ego (i.e. PIS), blocking galactus on a empty stomach (i.e. someone who thor has beat and was jobbing), and this

isn't as impressive as this was don't even try to make that arguement

besides that the galactus feet is piss and I will explain why because I know you are going to bring it up, if he can't beat firelord the weakest of the heralds or surfer what makes you think he should when written correctly be able to block galactus' blast. Surfer even says his powers pale in comparison to the power cosmic. Galactus was also hungry.

#23 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3563 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Team 1.

#24 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5836 posts) - - Show Bio
@icysloth

@WaveMotionCannonsaid:

@Greendevil

@icysloth said:

Thx for the link

I'm the fifth. What could Adam do to Quasar? His constructs have withstood more than Adam could dish out. The uni power amp to Gladiator kinda balances this battle out. The question is what would SS do to incapacitate Quasar? I have to go with Team 1 for the moment.

I agree with all of uni that uni-power wins this for team 2, but before the OP edited it team 1 had this. First off go educate yourself silver surfer has and will destroy quasar see the last scan. Secondly BA would destroy Quasar his greates feats are absorbing ego (i.e. PIS), blocking galactus on a empty stomach (i.e. someone who thor has beat and was jobbing), and this

besides that the galactus feet is piss and I will explain why because I know you are going to bring it up, if he can't beat firelord the weakest of the heralds or surfer what makes you think he should when written correctly be able to block galactus' blast. Surfer even says his powers pale in comparison to the power cosmic. Galactus was also hungry.

Well that's is impressive, it looks like Adam took as good as he gave
and was ready for more.
You do have to admit throwing up a shield strong enough to block attacks from all those bricks and hold a conversation is kinda cool too but not in the same way.
#25 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

team one

#26 Posted by Spartan101 (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Team 1.

#27 Edited by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon: its cool, but I think its PIS and I explained why, and now that I'm thinking of all the cool stuff BA has don like smashing through spectres face even if specter let him, I am changing my answer back to team 1.

I have the rest of the fight at home and cant seem to find the scans online

#28 Edited by Greendevil (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@icysloth

@WaveMotionCannonsaid:

@Greendevil

@icysloth said:

Thx for the link

Well that's is impressive, it looks like Adam took as good as he gave and was ready for more. You do have to admit throwing up a shield strong enough to block attacks from all those bricks and hold a conversation is kinda cool too but not in the same way.
  • lol dude BA is a monster and one of my favorite villains. Impressive? yes it shows his heart and determination. And thx those scan are beautiful (plz post more BA feats) Feat wise the Quasar scan wins lol.
  • Quasar is imo the right behind Surfer, Wol-Morg and probably Fallen one. Quasar is over Stardust, Firelord, Terrax, (even Nova Prime) imo
  • Fire-lord over Quasar? how exactly is fire lord going to kill him?
  • You do know Quasar can drain yes? he did in annihilators. And as bonus i give you this old but awesome scan, something to think about ;)

Quasar holding a conversation while holding Marvel team shows what a Boss he is lol

#29 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@icysloth said:

agree.
#30 Edited by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@icysloth

@WaveMotionCannonsaid:

@Greendevil

@icysloth said:

Thx for the link

Well that's is impressive, it looks like Adam took as good as he gave and was ready for more. You do have to admit throwing up a shield strong enough to block attacks from all those bricks and hold a conversation is kinda cool too but not in the same way.

lol dude BA is a monster and one of my favorite villains. Impressive? yes it shows his heart and determination. And thx those scan are beautiful (plz post more BA feats) Feat wise the Quasar scan wins lol.

Quasar is imo the right behind Surfer, Wol-Morg and probably Fallen one. Quasar is over Stardust, Firelord, Terrax, (even Nova Prime) imo

Fire-lord over Quasar? how exactly is fire lord going to kill him?

You do know Quasar can drain yes? he did in annihilators. And as bonus i give you this old but awesome scan, something to think about ;)

Quasar holding a conversation while holding Marvel team shows what a Boss he is lol

your just wrong on so many levels do you not read scans, Silver surfer told him specifically his power pales in comparison to his own, and he tried to absorb both firelords and Surfers energy in both situations he lost because they had to much energy for him to absorb. Firelord beat the crap out of him and decided not to kill hum for plot reason, why don't you post some quasar scans fanboy.

You over overstating quasars energy absorbtion abilities to too much of an extent he can be drained and he can be killed