Five years later and SS still owns.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Wyldsong

Wow, I was about to get in here and post some stuff, but SlimJ87D has it all covered here I think. Rock on Slim=)

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@acer51: we see superman use heat vision on a life form that was devouring the sun and kill it, Earth ain't nothin to that, and YOU are blatantly ignorant and you proved it in your post because you just said "and that's that" without even giving evidence that he never has when he already has several times, you are just ignoring evidence and making absurd claims which makes you a fanboy, a troll and unfit to post here due to you're obvious lack of understanding and unwillingness to change. That is all, im done feeding you.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Oh and Silver Surfer makes superman eat a load of recently materialized kryptonite, and washes it down with some red sun cool aid......

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By slimj87d

@Ancient_0f_Days: You're not getting the point here. There's nothing that Superman can do against Silver Surfers large profile. Silver Surfer has manipulated energy on a wide basis, his power is to manipulate energy in any kind of way he deems necessary while Superman's power depends on the absorption of certain energies.

On top of that, his weakness is energy as well, absorbing a certain kind of energy: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/1860122-08_super.jpg

I've already shown Silver Surfer using his power of cosmic to scan various alien races of their DNA and power sets.

I've already showna scan where he used this power to determine Gladiators weaknesses.

I've already shown scans of him sucking other lifeforms that are energy dependent of their energies.

I've shown a scan that he is capable of going intangible at will, you want more? Here's more:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/...ourer113ms9.jpg

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/...ourer119xy5.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/...ourer206gh3.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/...ourer316kp0.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/...ourer504qz8.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/...6phasingyv9.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/...99612310ue8.jpg

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/...3phasingwn5.jpg

There are tons of scans of Silver Surfer converting energies into different kinds of energies on a wide level.

I've already shown and brought up that Silver Surfer claim to move at solar winds and him having a fight with one if not the fastest living humanoid in Marvel and being able to react to his attacks and tag him with an energy blast to show that there is NO EVIDENCE that proves Superman's speed would be a problem to Surfer.

What have you or James shown that Superman can do against the Surfer?

I didn't even mention his telepathy abilities. Here he is shown taking control of all the minds on the planet earth:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9205/img020wu0.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5448/img021sm5.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2108/img022hn2.jpg

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/743/img023vb0.jpg

He has a BROAD range of abilities he can use against Superman. He has fought physical powerful and fast characters, demons in their own realms like Mephisto and more. Give me one strategy that can use to try and win this and I will write many more of how it won't work on Silver Surfer and how the Silver Surfer counters you.

@Wyldsong said:

Wow, I was about to get in here and post some stuff, but SlimJ87D has it all covered here I think. Rock on Slim=)

There's more for you above.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: u put way to much time into this

thats all fine but ss wont know how to attack superman because hes not from his universe so him draining gamma from hulk and depleating his equal in miliseconds ect. deosent have a real berring because its not in his universe

the fact that the op changed it to golden age just shows that this was spite to him, than he realized supes is actually a threat and downplayed him even more

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@SlimJ87D: Read the PM i sent you, I swear a few of you people are just selective readers with rage problems..........I used to like coming to these boards and see debates, but dang, y'all are killin it. I will say it one more time (in caps), SILVER SURFER WINS 9/10 FOR OVER THE 9,000TH TIME!!!!! UNLESS SUPERMAN IS DRENCHED IN THE SUN FOR MORE THAN A FEW DAYS OR EVEN A WEEK, CAN HE HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO COMPLETELY NULLIFY HIS WEAKNESSES TO THE POINT WERE THE SURFER WOULD HAVE TO TAKE A LOT OF TIME TO DRAIN HIM. THIS IS TIME HE DOES NOT HAVE SINCE AT THAT LEVEL OF POWER, SUPERMAN WOULD POSSES WAY MORE SPEED THAN THE SURFER AND WOULD BE UNABLE TO DEFEND HIMSELF WHILE HE IS TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE SOLAR ENERGY OUTSIDE OF INTANGIBILITY WHICH WOULD BE USELESS SINCE HE WONT HAVE TIME TO ACTIVATE IT WHILE HE IS ABSORBING. SUPERMAN SUN DIPPED FOR AT LEAST 1-3 DAYS GIVES HIM A CHANCE TO STALEMATE, 4-7 DAYS GIVES HIM A FAIR WIN. 10 OR MORE DAYS GIVES SUPERMAN A STOMP IN HIS FAVOR BECAUSE THAT MUCH TIME IN THE SUN IS OVERKILL. Okay I'm done.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jameshebrew said:

@SlimJ87D: u put way to much time into this

thats all fine but ss wont know how to attack superman because hes not from his universe so him draining gamma from hulk and depleating his equal in miliseconds ect. deosent have a real berring because its not in his universe

the fact that the op changed it to golden age just shows that this was spite to him, than he realized supes is actually a threat and downplayed him even more

1.Cosmic Awareness works on Universe in which You're present.
2.Any energy manipulator will feel Superman's weakness. In similar situation Radioactive Man was able to find out Hyperion's weakness. Surfer doesn't need CA to know to what kind of energy Superman is weak, what kind of energy he is using or what kind radiation kills him.  That is why he knew, he can take out Hulk with one move, not because of CA (IIRC)
3.Superman will go down to first Surfer's blasts. Surfer just by teaching Ravenous destroyed a planet. Without even a small problem.
4.Surfer can easily manipulate his matter, bring some black hole, psi-blast him, turn intangible and crush Supe's brain/heart, mindrape him, etc. Superman is literally the weakest possible enemy (from this level) for him, since a)Supe can't really harm Surfer and b)Surfer has dozen ways of taking him out. 

This is a mismatch. Surfer stomps completly.
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By jameshebrew

@czarny_samael666:

1 not true..it works for the universe u belong to

2 prove it

3 no wy supermans invounarability is too much

4 easier said than done to tha man of steel

5 when supes gets in close its over ss is a terrible h2h combatant and supse would take him down with less than several blows

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By willpayton

Superman's best move in this fight is to... call for reinforcements!

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jameshebrew said:

@czarny_samael666:

1 not true..it works for the universe u belong to

2 prove it

3 no wy supermans invounarability is too much

4 easier said than done to tha man of steel

5 when supes gets in close its over ss is a terrible h2h combatant and supse would take him down with less than several blows

1.No.
2.I've just did by mentioning Radioactive Man.
Radioactive Man easily finds Hyperion-Clone's weakness
Radioactive Man easily finds Hyperion-Clone's weakness
Remember - RM needs probes, Surfer doesn't because he is leagues above RM in energy manipulation. Even Firelord was able to find Thanos just by energy tracking. 
3.Prove it. Prove that Superman can take multiple planet busting effects. 
4.That is not an answer. Superman is nothing for Surfer. He isn't even a worthy opponent, because he isn't a real opponent at all. His powers and weakness seems to be perfectly created for Surfer or Surfer has simply perfect powers to take him out. Superman can't resist to these attacks.
5.No, he won't. A)Surfer can turn intangible, B)Surfer can disprese his own molecules around Superman, C) Surfer's durability is above Superman's. Even his board can take Mjolnir's attack.

That is not a battle and it shoul be locked. I don't see a diference between putting Superman against Surfer and Shaman X-Man and for all people second one will be a clear spite thread in X-Man's favor.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By slimj87d

@jameshebrew: He can see the flow of energy and it's direction. You don't think he's going to see a bunch of yellow sun energy flowing into Superman?

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8891/silversurfer03702yg5.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5554/silversurfer03703kp8.jpg

You haven't shown anything that Superman has over Silver Surfer who can bust planets and fight in black holes. Your argument of a speed advantage was disproved when it was shown that Silver Surfer is able to keep up with the Runner in a fight and wasn't speed blitzed.

You're only arguments so far have been ways to try and restrict or handicap SIlver Surfer of his feats to make this a more fair fight. I haven't seen any type of scan, event and feat that Superman has over Silver Surfer from you. If you can't prove Superman wins or even form an argument that is backed up by anything then quit debating. Learn when to stop even if you still think you're right where dozens of others have proven you wrong.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: well its hard to show feats for gold age superman, the battle turned to spite when it changed to goldenage.

those scans do not exist for goldenage, we really do not know how powerful he was because all his feats say "easily can withstand this easily withstand that" they never show his limits which leads me to wonder if he really had any

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By acer51

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@acer51: we see superman use heat vision on a life form that was devouring the sun and kill it, Earth ain't nothin to that, and YOU are blatantly ignorant and you proved it in your post because you just said "and that's that" without even giving evidence that he never has when he already has several times, you are just ignoring evidence and making absurd claims which makes you a fanboy, a troll and unfit to post here due to you're obvious lack of understanding and unwillingness to change. That is all, im done feeding you.

Was this a MT?, because seriosly i wasn't even debating with you, and i made it clear that we are actually using Golden age Superman here, and im sure he didn't defeat a Sun eating monster in the Golden age.

I dont know what your problem is your post makes me think you were talking to someone else because i wasn't talking to you so how could i be Trolling you?

I never said Superman didn't kill a Sun monster, i really hope this was a mistell because if it isn't that means your having a pretend argument with me.

You seem to call evreyone who disagrees with you Ignorant as i've seen you post before, maybe these fourms arn't right for you if you cant take somone having a diffrent oppinion.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By slimj87d

@jameshebrew said:

@SlimJ87D: well its hard to show feats for gold age superman, the battle turned to spite when it changed to goldenage.

those scans do not exist for goldenage, we really do not know how powerful he was because all his feats say "easily can withstand this easily withstand that" they never show his limits which leads me to wonder if he really had any

I'm not even talking about Golden Age Superman, I'm talking about Pre-DCnU Superman. Silver Surfer beats him too. There's nothing you were able to show before and there's nothing you can show now that gives him a decisive victory over Silver Surfer. You're only hope in your argument was that his cosmic awareness won't work on him which the rules says it does. I even played the game your way and showed you he can see any type of energy waves and their direction, I've even showed him manipulating and shooting various forms of energy and absorbing them as well.

He doesn't need cosmic awareness to see that Superman is absorbing yellow sun, I've already shown that Silver Surfer can track energy and it's flow of direction including it's magnitude.

I think I've heard your argument and it's just one sentence "Superman wins."

You can have the last words if you wish but the answer still is and will always be Silver Surfer wins.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By acer51

@SlimJ87D: Your right he's not going to admit it no matter what he know's he dosn't have to be a good loser so he's not going to be. he knows he's lost he's just not going to give anyone the satisfaction.

It's good for us to pour on the evidence though it will make this Thread a good source of scans and facts.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By _Black

Norrin.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By slimj87d

@acer51 said:

@SlimJ87D: Your right he's not going to admit it no matter what he know's he dosn't have to be a good loser so he's not going to be. he knows he's lost he's just not going to give anyone the satisfaction.

It's good for us to pour on the evidence though it will make this Thread a good source of scans and facts.

I've really exhausted myself here. If I go any further I'll just be repeating my points with more scans of Surfer performing his mastery over controlling and sensing energy in various ways.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By acer51

@SlimJ87D: you've posted enough scans to make this thread an archive on how a battle between Superman And Silver Surfer might go i'll try to find some myself. But seriosly there's only one guy who still thinks Superman would win.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By jeanroygrant

Silver Surfer.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By slimj87d

@acer51 said:

@SlimJ87D: you've posted enough scans to make this thread an archive on how a battle between Superman And Silver Surfer might go i'll try to find some myself. But seriosly there's only one guy who still thinks Superman would win.

I'll save you the trouble. Here's the archive thanks to DarthGoober.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t459252.html

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: wait were back to pre-DCnU? since when?

and sice when does knowing the source of supermans power also make ss know his weakness toward red sun rays that doesnt make sence to me

and u say ss is stronger than superman ...not true, also not sure which superman were talking about here but i can provide feats of supes strength being unbelievably outstanding

@acer51: y r u talking no1 has ever responded to u except to tell u t stfu and change ur avatar ya frick!

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By slimj87d

@jameshebrew said:

and sice when does knowing the source of supermans power also make ss know his weakness toward red sun rays that doesnt make sence to me

and u say ss is stronger than superman ...not true, also not sure which superman were talking about here but i can provide feats of supes strength being unbelievably outstanding

@acer51: y r u talking no1 has ever responded to u except to tell u t stfu and change ur avatar ya frick!

So him draining many energy type beings of their own power source doesn't work here because Superman is from another Universe? Is that going to be your excuse now?

Again, you haven't shown anything that can counter Silver Surfers abilities. Show Superman fly through a planet if you want, it doesn't change the fact that Silver Surfer can go intangible or that he can read minds with telepathy or that he has been in explosions that have destroyed planets and survived or can fight inside of a black hole. Let me guess, none of those work because Silver Surfer isn't from the same Universe? In other words you can't come up with a counter for it?

Now back to the rules, with cosmic awareness he does the above only much easier.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: how is that an excuse it is literary the definition of his powers

also superman is physically stronger than ss

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By acer51

@jameshebrew said:

The Thread battle is about the Golden age Superman v Silver Surfer, and no one even knew it was Golden age Superman untill i brought it up, so i basicly changed the entire changed the entire battle hows that for a response you stubborn newb!

And yea i do want to change my avatar i think im going to go with Silver Surfer.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By slimj87d

@jameshebrew said:

@SlimJ87D: how is that an excuse it is literary the definition of his powers

also superman is physically stronger than ss

Did you know that Superman's strength comes from his absorption from yellow sun energy? Which Silver Surfer can drain? Let me know when you a) Understand the points I have made across to you and b) think of a valid argument. I'll respond then.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By jameshebrew

@acer51: hows that for a response? ah idk about average its not that insulting at all calling someone a newb..

Yeah u should change your avatar you marvel Whore!!

how about a pic of u sucking on stan lee

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: yes i know that! whats stopping supes from just getting more energy from the sun?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By acer51

@jameshebrew: It will be impossible for Superman to kill Surfer as even if he did have to strength to destroy him he would be able to reform.

(i apoligize these scans are to big)

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By acer51

@jameshebrew said:

@acer51: hows that for a response? ah idk about average its not that insulting at all calling someone a newb..

Yeah u should change your avatar you marvel Whore!!

how about a pic of u sucking on stan lee

Your comments at this point are nothing but insults, you have not provided any proof and ignore evrey piece of proof we provide, evreyone here knows Surfer wins, and you sir are nothing but a Troll.

Provide evidence if you want anyone to take you seriosly.

Im Flaging you now.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By jameshebrew

@acer51: y do people always say there flagging u?! like everyone is real scared here of being flagged lol

^^ and thats just a scan of SS being defeated...and some pis to save him hahaha

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By acer51

@jameshebrew: He's had his body shattered and reformed on several occasions, It's a consistant power, as opposed to Supermans.

Now im not going to respond to anymore of your posts unless they contain some evidence instead of useless insults.

You've lost evreyone knows you're wrong no one thinks your right, and you may not have a cookie.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Emperorb777

@acer51 said:

@jameshebrew: It will be impossible for Superman to kill Surfer as even if he did have to strength to destroy him he would be able to reform.

Didnt thanos kill surfer with 7 hits

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#234  Edited By AssertingValor

SS 9/10 times. SS can amplify his own strength considerabley, among other discerning abilities that will help him wrap this fight up.........

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By acer51

Silver Surfer could also take out Superman with TP here it is shown he is a strong enough Telepath to bring about world peace for a short time.

Sorry my Scans are to large but hopfully it dosn't make to big a diffrence.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By jameshebrew

@Immortal777 said:

@acer51 said:

Didnt thanos kill surfer with 7 hits

this is very true and somthing every1 avoids wen defending ss his lack of ability to take a punch, which superman can do with the best of them

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By acer51

@Immortal777: Thanos has beaten Silver Surfer on multiple occasions, Thanos is more powerfull then SS.

But Thanos would beat Superman too.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By 80sBaby

@jameshebrew: Actually, there have been comments in regards to a HtH fight. It's just that the Pro-Surfer side is saying it won't even come to that. Norrin has too many options he can use from range. And comparing Thanos to Superman is a flawed argument on a few levels.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By slimj87d

@Immortal777: Thanos was energy amping his strikes. You can see the explosions of energy and the energy surrounding his fist:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/5512/216066-917889_586230_thanos_owns_surfer_2_super_super_super.jpg

People tend to forget that the majority of Thanos feats are done with energy manipulation. Thanos is also a mastery of energy.

@jameshebrew said:

@acer51: y do people always say there flagging u?! like everyone is real scared here of being flagged lol

^^ and thats just a scan of SS being defeated...and some pis to save him hahaha

So him constantly reforming himself from harm is PIS?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6253/217157-1163275_1150305_surfer_super_super.jpg

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6253/217158-1218868_1218860_silversurfer199612020py0_super_super_super.jpg

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6253/217159-1163276_1150306_surfer_2_super_super.jpg

@acer51: Just forget it man. He doesn't know why Superman wins he just wants Superman to win.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By willpayton

OMG why are people still arguing this...

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Emperorb777

@acer51: I only brought up thanos cause you said surfer could'nt be killed. Thanos beating superman is debatable

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Emperorb777

@SlimJ87D: It doesnt matter if his puches were amped my point was him saying surfer couldnt be killed

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By acer51

@SlimJ87D: I know im done debating against him but im still posting evidence proving SIlver Surfer would win.

Such as Silver Surfers Phazing powers which could be used to phaze into superman and deal damage Vision style!

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By slimj87d

@Immortal777 said:

@SlimJ87D: It doesnt matter if his puches were amped my point was him saying surfer couldnt be killed

Okay, but in this fight does Superman have any energy that can be manipulated around his fist like Thanos does when he defeats high level beings like Surfer and Drax? So regardless if it was your point to bring up Surfer dying, it was my point to bring across that comparing Superman and Thanos is flawed which isn't directed at you.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Emperorb777

@SlimJ87D: I said surfer wins from the start so who are you trying to convince and I wasnt comparing thanos to superman the point is surfer can be killed whether superman has energy to do it or not

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By slimj87d

@Immortal777 said:

@SlimJ87D: I said surfer wins from the start so who are you trying to convince and I wasnt comparing thanos to superman the point is surfer can be killed whether superman has energy to do it or not

Wow, I don't know why you are getting offended. It's pretty simple, it wasn't directed at you, but you happened to be talking about it and I wanted to address something about that event that you were talking about and add to why Superman can't perform the same feat.

No one said you said anything or was accusing you of anything, If you're going to become hostile and get hurt over nothing then lets not bother having a conversation about anything here.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By acer51

@Immortal777 said:

@acer51: I only brought up thanos cause you said surfer could'nt be killed. Thanos beating superman is debatable

I said it will be Impossible for Superman to kill the Surfer that doesn't mean no one else could.

Those scans point out that in the case that Surfers body becomes shattered or damaged he can instantly reform.

Now i don't think Superman's going to be able to handle Silver Surfer TP do you?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By acer51

@Immortal777: Oh dang i was hoping there was someone who would argue for Superman, oh well either way i wasn't saying Silver Surfer cant be killed i was saying Superman cant kill Surfer.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#249  Edited By Static Shock

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Now stop riding superman's d***.

Stop that.

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

There is noway supes can stop(or even hit) surfer.

Surfer gets hit by everything else. Thanos has been able to tag Surfer. Why can't Superman? Thor has tagged Surfer, too. Superman should be able to manage the same thing.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Emperorb777

@SlimJ87D: Im not offended it isnt that serious