#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

who do you think would win

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Silver

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

me too

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

After what Forever told me, I have no doubts Silver will win.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

what he say

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

About Silver's strength and the fact he's not really a close range fighter. That's incredible. With Cosmic powers, you don't really need much strength. So I'm definitly stickin to Silver unless somebody can prove it wrong

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

yea but it looks like we have to wait till tomorrow

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

True

#9 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

No, no you dont, Surfer wins hands down and no one can prove that wrong.

#10 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

ec we have another persons agrees with us and lg why do you think that

#11 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Cause the Surfer is a cosmic being, his powers dwarf those of Superman. Here, this is from his page.

With the Power Cosmic, the Silver Surfer can absorb and manipulate the ambient cosmic energies of the universe. There is practically no limit to his strength, possess nanosecond reflexes, and is virtually indestructible. He can soar through the universe at multiples of light speeds on surfboard, which also allows him to warp through time. His board is constructed of the same material as his skin. It is just as indestructible as he is and can be summoned mentally. He is capable of firing energy blasts and can manipulate energy constructs. In an alternate future, he received the Quasar's Quantum bands, which further augmented his energy manipulation powers.

Along with his powers, Surfer has the power to heal living beings although he cant raise the dead. The power to speed the evolution of organic life. His senses allow him to detect objects and energies lightyears away.

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

how much destruction you guys think they would leave

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if that's the case, than in a Marvel vs DC battle, Surfer can prevent the creation of half of DC's characters

#14 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

If your planning on taking Buckshot on in the Marvel vs Dc thread, you better have your A game, that dude dont play.

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

LG, trust me, I'm already fighting him. And so far, its pretty even go check it out. Start from reading like pg 13 where I come in

#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

excuse me, I mean pg 2. That's when him and Oracle start debating with me, than I get some back up

#17 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm with yea

#18 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok guys just for the sake of the argument why dose surfer win? I know without a shadow of a doubt that he is more than capable of winning but why is that so? Can cosmic powers hurt Superman? and can heat vision hurt Silver?

I personally think silver has the edge long ranger and super has the edge close range. But what do you guys think, I honestly vote for surfer but we have to hear somebody give us a reason for him winning.

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Surfer can win because of his powers. He has that speed, and can travel time according to what I was told. He's also a long range fighter too.

#20 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

superman one million would kick surfers ass

#21 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

and his skin is nearly impentralble

#22 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

What proof have you Speed?

#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

What proof have you Speed?

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

it's a fair point...

Superman 1,000,000 would own surfer without a thought

#25 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not in the fight though. Anyway, Surfer wins. Forget punching and energy blasts, using his energy manipulation he can drain Superman of solar power. That's just one of the things the power cosmic lets him do.

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, against normal superman, surfer wins hands down

#27 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"He's not in the fight though. Anyway, Surfer wins. Forget punching and energy blasts, using his energy manipulation he can drain Superman of solar power. That's just one of the things the power cosmic lets him do."

they just said superman not which type of superman

#28 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

good answer buckshot

#29 Posted by Quadraxis (308 posts) - - Show Bio

speed says:

"superman one million would kick surfers ass"

How would he don't just say that.

#30 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

You have yet to disappoint me Buckshot.

#31 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing is Superman 1 million is too insanely quick and has a thought process of a god able to calculate and outline a plot millions per second. Makes Reed Richards like a flea.

#32 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

fine the normal superman

#33 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly think that if we went with all the orginal versions of everybody both marvel and dc it would be so crazy, and cool. simple, but still crazy and cool.

#34 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

yea orinal ss vs oringal superman

#35 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

speed says:

"Buckshot says:
"He's not in the fight though. Anyway, Surfer wins. Forget punching and energy blasts, using his energy manipulation he can drain Superman of solar power. That's just one of the things the power cosmic lets him do."
they just said superman not which type of superman"

They didn't specify that it was any Superman other than the original. There's no reason to bring up any other version.

#36 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you buckshot

#37 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"speed says:
"Buckshot says:
they just said superman not which type of superman"
They didn't specify that it was any Superman other than the original. There's no reason to bring up any other version."

there no reason not to

#38 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

That's true too

#39 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i just said 'yea orinal ss vs oringal superman'

#40 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

SS would win. most def

#41 Posted by MR.kill (54 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you to all the people who said S.S speed you have no idea S.S would so beat superman check this website it even tells you the silversurfer can beat him

#42 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Which type of Superman?

#43 Posted by SlimJ87D (10432 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan said:

Which type of Superman?

Going by the rules, it would be Pre-Flashpoint Superman.

Silver Surfer takes it.

#44 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh then Superman

#45 Posted by SlimJ87D (10432 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan: So is that it? You're going to bump up a close to 5 year old thread and give no reason why you think Superman wins besides you being a fanboy?

There's a forum about building bridges: http://forum.bridgebuilder-game.com/

#46 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

supermans brute strength may allow him to make this a contest..isnt superman faster than SS not in traveling but in combat speed and dodging ability

#47 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins 8/10. He has way more options available to KO Supes (red sun radiation, draining solar reserves, creating K-nite, etc.)

#48 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: i dont think ss would know those to be weaknesses of supes

#49 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D:

Superman is the most powerful superhero in DC. He would whip anybody ( not Goku). His abilities allow him to do almost anything!

#50 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

@jameshebrew: Cosmic Awareness. He used it on Gladiator to discern his weakness to certain radiation and has used it on Hulk to find out he's gamma-powered so I think it'd work on Clark.