#1 Posted by Fetts (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules: 
-Morals on. 
-Random encounter. 
-Silver Savage has standard equipment.
-Thor does not have Mjolnir. 
-Fight takes place on a dead planet. 
 

 vs 
#2 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor spams lightning bolts on Silver Savage.

#3 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor due to superior combat skills.

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor spams lightning bolts on Silver Savage.

Lightning would have no effect on Norrin.

#4 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: Also, doesn't he need his hammer to use lightning?
Thor, though it's a bit close.
#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_ said:

@venomoushatred1001: Also, doesn't he need his hammer to use lightning? Thor, though it's a bit close.

No, he has been seen using lightning without Mjolnir.

#6 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2773 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

I.A.T.

#7 Posted by Nefarious (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Silver Savage's feats?

#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor god blast him into oblivion

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Thor due to superior combat skills.

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor spams lightning bolts on Silver Savage.

Lightning would have no effect on Norrin.

Why?

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@_Punk_ said:

@venomoushatred1001: Also, doesn't he need his hammer to use lightning? Thor, though it's a bit close.

No, he has been seen using lightning without Mjolnir.

Thor doesn't get his weather powers from Mjolnir.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Thor god blast him into oblivion

No.

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Thor god blast him into oblivion

No.

why not?

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Thor god blast him into oblivion

No.

why not?

He wouldn't get time to charge that. But Thor still wins! he's stronger & a better fighter. Also has other powers. Weather control

#13 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Thor god blast him into oblivion

No.

why not?

He wouldn't get time to charge that. But Thor still wins! he's stronger & a better fighter. Also has other powers. Weather control

What are Silver Savage's powers?

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Thor god blast him into oblivion

No.

why not?

He wouldn't get time to charge that. But Thor still wins! he's stronger & a better fighter. Also has other powers. Weather control

What are Silver Savage's powers?

I don't remember, i only remember he fought Hulk and i think Skaar.

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

What are Silver Savage's powers?

Just super strength and durability. He could not access the Power Cosmic.

#16 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Thor god blast him into oblivion

No.

why not?

He wouldn't get time to charge that. But Thor still wins! he's stronger & a better fighter. Also has other powers. Weather control

What are Silver Savage's powers?

I don't remember, i only remember he fought Hulk and i think Skaar.

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

What are Silver Savage's powers?

Just super strength and durability. He could not access the Power Cosmic.

Well if Silver Savage can't fly, Thor could manipulate winds to carry him to the sky so he could godblast him from above right?

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Thor god blast him into oblivion

No.

why not?

He wouldn't get time to charge that. But Thor still wins! he's stronger & a better fighter. Also has other powers. Weather control

What are Silver Savage's powers?

I don't remember, i only remember he fought Hulk and i think Skaar.

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

What are Silver Savage's powers?

Just super strength and durability. He could not access the Power Cosmic.

Well if Silver Savage can't fly, Thor could manipulate winds to carry him to the sky so he could godblast him from above right?

Possibly.