#1 Edited by DeadlyCarnage (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Battlefield ; A Dojo in Gotham City.

No prep.

Standard weapons.

Win by Death.

The turtles are blood-lusted.

Winner or Winners?

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20239 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man. I think this could go either way. The Turtles show lots of skill and could overwhelm Silver Samurai.

That being said, Silver Samurai has a huge durability advantage here via his armor, and his sword could cut through the Turtles with ease if they get contact.

#3 Posted by russellmania77 (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the turtles would go chi dragon and kill him eventually after figuring out that he can transport

#4 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Don going down first. Silver slices through his bo, and the follow up strike takes off his legs at the knees. Leonardo goes next, as in his rage he makes mistakes technique-wise and and loses first one hand, then the other. Ralph is actually the one to kill Silver but dies doing so. This happens when ralph gets impaled on a sword, but in his bloodlust claws his way up the sword and with his final breath buries a sai in Silver's face, killing him. Afterwards Michelangelo takes his severely wounded teammates back to the sewers, where he becomes much more of a dour and serious fighter.... In a sense the "Party dude" dies as well.

#5 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Turtles had Adamantium, Promethium, Vibranium, or Nth Metal weapons they'd have a good shot at stomping this. With standard versions of their trademark weapons, they can't even parry or block SS's attacks, and get mercilessly killed as a result despite their skill level.

#6 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Turtles had Adamantium, Promethium, Vibranium, or Nth Metal weapons they'd have a good shot at stomping this. With standard versions of their trademark weapons, they can't even parry or block SS's attacks, and get mercilessly killed as a result despite their skill level.

This.

#7 Posted by dondave (37380 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Samurai

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Samurai kills them.

#9 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium: I hate being right about this. This had the makings of an AWESOME battle, if nothing more than the unusual good Ninjas vs an evil Samurai dynamic (unusual because that's not how it's played out historically). As it stands right now (unless we get an edit to the OP), this is a bloodbath. Damn....

#10 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium: Then THAT would be one hellava fight!

#12 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium: I hate being right about this. This had the makings of an AWESOME battle, if nothing more than the unusual good Ninjas vs an evil Samurai dynamic (unusual because that's not how it's played out historically). As it stands right now (unless we get an edit to the OP), this is a bloodbath. Damn....

@mortium said:

@heraldofganthet: Yep. Though if they did have upgraded weapons....

@mortium: Then THAT would be one hellava fight!

Agreed! Its too bad! :(

I saw this thread and about jumped out of my office chair...then I saw the OP and decided to stay seated.

#14 Edited by Wyldsong (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

I have got one question...which version of the Turtles are pictured there? If we go based off of most current...well, you got two current versions. The IDW comics, and the new show. So, who are we using here?

#15 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: I saw this thread and about jumped out of my office chair...then I saw the OP and decided to stay seated.

That's hilarious, bro!

#16 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20239 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah forgot about that. Adamantium weapons for the Turtles need to be used.

#17 Edited by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

I have got one question...which version of the Turtles are pictured there? If we go based off of most current...well, you got two current versions. The IDW comics, and the new show. So, who are we using here?

When its not indicated as to which version...i always go with the comic version, if its an option, as this is Comic Vine. But, thats just me...

#18 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Wyldsong (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@wyldsong said:

When its not indicated as to which version...i always go with the comic version, if its an option, as this is Comic Vine. But, thats just me...

You would think, but it isn't always the case. That's why I was asking which ones were pictured there in the OP=)

#20 Edited by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Samurai will be eating Turtle Soup...

#21 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadlycarnage: C'mon deadlycarnage, wheres the weapons upgrade to Promethium or Adamantium for the Turtles? At least give them a fighting chance here, mon ami!

#22 Posted by ComicStooge (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadlycarnage: C'mon deadlycarnage, wheres the weapons upgrade to Promethium or Adamantium for the Turtles? At least give them a fighting chance here, mon ami!

Or make it so Harada can't use his powers.

#23 Posted by DeadlyCarnage (256 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: The turtles get adamantium weapoons.

@comicstooge: Harada can't use powers.

If that is the case, then i believe the training and numbers the TMNT have will be more than enough to overwhelm Silver Samurai.

#25 Posted by xlab3000 (3277 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT

#26 Edited by Hyperlight (5822 posts) - - Show Bio

i feel like bloodlusted they can connect and win... they will be moving to fast for him .. someone is going to eventually stab him