#1 Posted by Nuffs (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Arcade has kidnapped every supervillain who has ever made fun of him and brought them to his new murder world. He splits up the 27 villains in to groups of 3 and forces them to fight each other to the Death in gladiator style matches. Only the one villain that survives will be set free at the end.

Round 1:6

Silver Samurai vs Carnage vs Iron Patriot

Fight takes place in Raccoon City.

#2 Posted by capall2 (1453 posts) - - Show Bio

Osborn...

#3 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Patriot. I like Silver Samurai though.

#4 Posted by DeathSamurai (587 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage, he took down spidey and iron man at the same time

#5 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathsamurai:

Can Silver Samurai extend his Tachyon Field over his entire body or just his sword? If he can do a full body field, he might outlast them both since the only thing it can't penetrate are Adamantium and Vibranium. I don't think Patriot's repulsors can even put a dent in it.

#6 Edited by DeathSamurai (587 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by DeathSamurai (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: but if silver samurai can do that than why doesnt he do it everytime he fights wolverine?

#8 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathsamurai: but if silver samurai can do that than why doesnt he do it everytime he fights wolverine?

An excellent question. The answer (IF he can perform a full body Field) might just fit in the "Why doesn't the Flash just blitz every villain in DC/Why doesn't Super Skrull do the "bubble in the brain" as his opening move" category of unanswerable questions. IMO.

#9 Edited by CyberWarrior (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathsamurai: but if silver samurai can do that than why doesnt he do it everytime he fights wolverine?

An excellent question. The answer (IF he can perform a full body Field) might just fit in the "Why doesn't the Flash just blitz every villain in DC/Why doesn't Super Skrull do the "bubble in the brain" as his opening move" category of unanswerable questions. IMO.

In this case, I will sugest than he CAN NOT. The explanation might be like this: "making a Tachyon Field around his sword draines his energy, so making such a field all over his body would leave him powerdrained in no-time".

#10 Posted by dondave (39713 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Patriot

#11 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: In this case, I will sugest than he CAN NOT. The explanation might be like this: "making a Tachyon Field around his sword draines his energy, so making such a field all over his body would leave him powerdrained in no-time".

Reasonable. Especially considering that the Field is generated internally via force of will. That does sound physically/mentally taxing. I'll go for that. Osborn for the win (IF he knows how to activate all of the Armor's weapon systems, that is).

#12 Posted by DeathSamurai (587 posts) - - Show Bio