Silver Samurai vs. Black Panther (there's a catch).

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redbull

Both of them are fighting wearing nothing but bathing suits. So no unfair vibranium armor or anything like that.  Just bare skin and some trunks.  They both have full use of their powers otherwise.

However, Samurai has his sword and teleportation ring, and Panther has his energy dagger. They're out for blood. Both in a rage. Who wins this battle to the death.

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By redbull

FIGHT.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

Black Panther is skilled in the use of swordsmanship. All Wakandan warriors are. But, I don't think he's as skilled as Silver Samurai. On top of that, T'Challa was never really tested against other swordsman to gauge his skills. He's more of a knife-fighter than than a swordfighter (judging by the way he uses his energy-daggers, close quarters). 

Anyway, does Silver Samurai use that teleportation ring in battle?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

SS barely.

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By redbull

Here's the thing. You can have SS use his teleportation ring if he needs to. But my guess is he doesn't actually need it.

I feel this fight is interesting because people credit Panther with being extremely dangerous fighter, but honestly, it seems like his vibranium suit saves his butt 95% of the time. I do personally think SS is a superior combatant, especially when armed... but I'd definitely like to hear BP supporters arguments.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Static Shock

Hmm... Well, T'Challa can still fire projectiles from his energy dagger.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Silver Samurai.

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By redbull
@Static Shock said:
" Hmm... Well, T'Challa can still fire projectiles from his energy dagger. "
What sort of projectiles are they? Is it something Samurai can deflect using his Tachyon field?
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Power NeXus

I think I'm going to give this one to BP
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock
@redbull: Energy. Based on what has been displayed, they seem to have some electrical properties, as well as other things. They can stun/neurally shock humans on contact at its non-lethal setting. T'Challa claims that they are powerful, and they were enough to hurt Ultron (by disrupting his electronics). They can phase through adamantium at it's highest setting (because the blades are intangible). They can gut through steel at their highest setting, and are lethal to the nerves of the body at the setting as well. They have also disabled Iron Man's forcefield on contact, and they have also cut through force fields generated by Skrull technology. I'm not sure how they would stand up against Samurai's tachyon field.

If they were fired in single shots, he could probably deflect them away. T'Challa was able to do it once, and Namor did it, too. However, if the energy daggers are swarmed, it would be difficult to deflect all of them.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By redbull

Yeah his Tachyon field allows him to cut through nearly anything, meaning it works as some sort of destructive force, so I do think anything that comes in contact with it should dissipate (if it's energy)... but interesting to see how

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Power NeXus
@redbull said:
"Yeah his Tachyon field allows him to cut through nearly anything, meaning it works as some sort of destructive force, so I do think anything that comes in contact with it should dissipate (if it's energy)... but interesting to see how "

I've never understood quite how that tachyon field is supposed to work. Tachyons are hypothetical subatomic particles that move faster than light. 
I don't get how a field of faster-than-light particles lets a blade cut through nearly any material. I can't help but wonder if the guy who created Silver Samurai just said he 'creates a tachyon field' just because it sounded totally cool, even though he had no idea what tachyons really are.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By redbull

Yeah but you can say that about every power in comics man.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
@redbull:Can he use it to cover himself in a force field?
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By redbull

Yeah, he channels it through his sword to attack people but can use it cover his body. From what I've seen it basically like wraps his body, it's not a giant ball force field.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Power NeXus
@redbull said:
"Yeah, he channels it through his sword to attack people but can use it cover his body. From what I've seen it basically like wraps his body, it's not a giant ball force field. "

Really? I've never heard of him being able to do that. I thought his power was pretty much useless if he wasn't armed with some sort of bladed weapon.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By redbull

It's not something he has on him at all times. He'd basically have to channel it actively as BP attacks him. I mean, if BP can fire 1,000 of those  projectiles at him at once (can he?) he may have some problems. But either way, SS could just be energizing his sword the entire time and deflecting all of the projectile blasts. I think projectiles are kind of a moot point in this battle, since he's deflected bullets before easily, and I don't think BP can shoot them faster than bullets... 

It probably comes down to swordsmanship/H2H, so their overall speed/agility/training will be most important. That's my guess at least.

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By .Ajax.

Im saying SS takes it but not easily by any means. Interesting battle!
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
@redbull said:
" From what I've seen it basically like wraps his body
So, he has done this to protect himself from projectiles before? I've never seen this.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By redbull

Not from projectiles, but from weapon strikes. Like I said I don't know how energy would  affect it. But his sword can definitely deflect it, since BP's shots have been deflected by others.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock
@redbull said:
" I mean, if BP can fire 1,000 of those  projectiles at him at once (can he?) he may have some problems
Maybe not a thousand, but plenty. But, like I said, if they are swarmed all at once, he's not deflecting all of them.

No Caption Provided
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By redbull
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
@redbull: What does this prove? Tagging Wolverine doesn't mean that T'Challa will not dodge.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By redbull

Well, I think Wolverine has decades more training experience then Black Panther, and it's impossible for him to not be impaled by Samurai. He only stays in the fight because he can regenerate from it. Black Panther, wearing just a bathing suit, would likely die fast.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
@redbull: The fact that Wolverine has more training than Black Panther isn't even relevant. I recall Silver Samurai being unable to tag Shang Chi, and yet, Wolverine has decades more experience than he does, too. Your point fails, as far as I'm concerned. Just because Wolverine doesn't dodge and has a healing factor to save him doesn't mean that Black Panther wouldn't be able to dodge attacks from Silver Samurai. Doesn't work that way.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By redbull

Lukewarm potato milk.

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By redbull

Yesh.

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I never really liked Black Panther, besides for the artwork itself. While I happen to love Silver Samurai. But still, I know how tough BP is (and I actually enjoyed him more than usual in that Wolverine Killable story arc). I'll have to go with BP. Putting them both in bathing suits doesn't exactly harm or effect Black Panther lol but to take away Silver Samurai's armor, that would effect him, especially when fighting someone like BP who can pack a punch (or kick)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP WINS