User Lists: 1

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Static Shock

Black Panther takes this. Just give T'Challa the Thrice Blessed Armor or Heavy Vibranium Armor with the Ebony Blade. It's a done deal.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Sling Shot

Static Shock says:

"Black Panther takes this. Just give T'Challa the Thrice Blessed Armor or Heavy Vibranium Armor with the Ebony Blade. It's a done deal."

What is that armor and blade capable of.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

He gets the blade, no armor, just his normal costume.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Static Shock

Sling Shot says:

"Static Shock says:
"Black Panther takes this. Just give T'Challa the Thrice Blessed Armor or Heavy Vibranium Armor with the Ebony Blade. It's a done deal."

What is that armor and blade capable of."

The armor, made of vibranium, is indestructible... And absorb momentum, sound waves, energy blasts, etc... Making it stronger. The Ebony Blade is a enchanted holy sword that cannot be broken.

* cut through virtually any physical substance except other enchanted weapons or extremely strong metals like adamantium* cut through mystical barriers* deflect energy when angled correctly* absorb all forms of energy
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How so exactly? SS's armor isn't made of anything special, just modern alloys. Panther's sword can do everything his sword can. Panther still has a Vibranium-laced costume. They're about even in martial arts ability. I think it's pretty fair.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Static Shock

Alexander Anderson says:

"He gets the blade, no armor, just his normal costume."

Wow. Unfair.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Alexander Anderson says:

"How so exactly? SS's armor isn't made of anything special, just modern alloys. Panther's sword can do everything his sword can. Panther still has a Vibranium-laced costume. They're about even in martial arts ability. I think it's pretty fair."

Yeah, but the vibranium laced suit doesn't give as much protection as the armor. The suit can take impact, but if it's slashed against the grain, it tears.
Post Edited:2007-11-20 01:38:41

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the Ebony Blade will slice through SS's armor like butter no matter which way it's cut. Plus it can absorb the energy SS uses to charge his sword. I think it's more than fair.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Well.... Alright, then... I can roll with that.

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Braise

I see BP taking this.

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LT1085
jlavengerx77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jlavengerx77

BP
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kadeem

If Black Panther can take down Karnak with a single blow, he can definitely take Silver Samurai down.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock
@kadeem said:
" If Black Panther can take down Karnak with a single blow, he can definitely take Silver Samurai down. "
There's something wrong with this. Karnak doesn't benefit from armor like Silver Samurai does.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jflash94

Bp 
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kadeem
@Static Shock said:
" @kadeem said:
" If Black Panther can take down Karnak with a single blow, he can definitely take Silver Samurai down. "
There's something wrong with this. Karnak doesn't benefit from armor like Silver Samurai does. "
That's true, but Karnak has more physical strength and endurance than Silver Samurai, which is why I think its more of an impressive feat.  Do you know something about SS's armor that I don't know?
Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lost_Rellik

T"challa takes this rather easily.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
@kadeem said:

"That's true, but Karnak has more physical strength and endurance than Silver Samurai, which is why I think its more of an impressive feat.  Do you know something about SS's armor that I don't know? "

It's actually a question of durability. Karnak doesn't benefit from armor, while Silver Samurai does. Therefore, T'Challa isn't going to put him down with one knee kick like he did Karnak. I don't doubt that T'Challa would defeat Silver Samurai, and due to the fact that the Ebony Blade cuts through damn near everything, I don't think Silver Samurai's armor is going to stop it. He could still use his sword (covered in tachyon energy) to guard against attacks, though. As far as Silver Samurai's tachyon-covered sword vs. T'Challa's vibranium suit (if he has it here), I'm not sure of the outcome. The suit is supposed to absorb energy, but it hasn't really been revealed if it could absorb tachyons (never been tested). Just to be generous, Silver Samurai could cut through T'Challa as easily as T'Challa could cut through Silver Samurai. 

Looking more into this battle, it's any man's fight.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kadeem
@Static Shock said:
" @kadeem said:
"That's true, but Karnak has more physical strength and endurance than Silver Samurai, which is why I think its more of an impressive feat.  Do you know something about SS's armor that I don't know? "
It's actually a question of durability. Karnak doesn't benefit from armor, while Silver Samurai does. Therefore, T'Challa isn't going to put him down with one knee kick like he did Karnak. I don't doubt that T'Challa would defeat Silver Samurai, and due to the fact that the Ebony Blade cuts through damn near everything, I don't think Silver Samurai's armor is going to stop it. He could still use his sword (covered in tachyon energy) to guard against attacks, though. "
I see what you are saying, but the other reason I referred to that feat is because Karnak is a very skilled super powered martial artist.  The fact that T'Challa was able to beat him in one blow speaks very loudly of his martial arts skills, but I do buy your argument about Silver Samurai's armor.
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Goenitz

BP