Silver Samurai & Omega Red & Cyber vs. WWHulk

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redbull

Can these three heavy-hitters take down WWHulk?   Omega's deathspores + tentacles, Cyber's poison & adamantium, Samurai's tachyon energy swords... I think WWHulk's going down.

If they can't, these 3 do have a direct cellphone # to High Evolutionary (hehe). He's ready to come aid them if necessary.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I think the Hulk wins.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By redbull

Meh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbull:
LOL. 

I don't think anyone on the villain team is agile enough to avoid the Hulk for very long. Their poison attacks are pretty formidable but I think Hulk's healing factor should play a big part. Just my opinion though.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By redbull
@Jake Fury said:
" @redbull: LOL.  I don't think anyone on the villain team is agile enough to avoid the Hulk for very long. Their poison attacks are pretty formidable but I think Hulk's healing factor should play a big part. Just my opinion though. "
I'm kinda skeptical though that Hulk can survive both poison and death spores at the same time, all the while being sliced/diced/strangled by Tachyon Blades, Adamantium, and Carbonadium...

I maen, it would be an INCREDIBLY tough fight, but with the right prep I think team1 can win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbull:
I'll agree with you that it'd be tough. But I just don't think Omega Red strangling him is going to do much more than piss off Banner. If they could sneak attack him they'd have a much better chance. 

In an open place where Hulk can see them he beats them pretty badly IMHO.  
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By redbull
@Jake Fury said:
" @redbull: I'll agree with you that it'd be tough. But I just don't think Omega Red strangling him is going to do much more than piss off Banner. If they could sneak attack him they'd have a much better chance.  In an open place where Hulk can see them he beats them pretty badly IMHO.   "
I'm just thinking it's easy to underestimate Omega. OR has easily manhandled Colossus WHILE attacking other major X-Men hitters at the same time. 
I know WWHulk jacked up Colossus, but Omega Red was easily able to do the same thing while taking on other attackers...
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666

WWHulk in curbstomp.
1.All of them can cause WWHulk bleed, but he will regenerate faster than they can hit second time.
2.WWHulk is faster than them
3.He has powerfull thuderclap and he like use it.
4.He is too durable, too strong and too inteligent too them.
P.S.This three shouldn't take X-Men that fought with WWHulk.

Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!
@czarny_samael said:

"
WWHulk in curbstomp. 1.All of them can cause WWHulk bleed, but he will regenerate faster than they can hit second time. 2.WWHulk is faster than them 3.He has powerfull thuderclap and he like use it. 4.He is too durable, too strong and too inteligent too them. P.S.This three shouldn't take X-Men that fought with WWHulk.   "

let me fix this.
WWHulk in curbstomp.
1.All of them can cause WWHulk bleed, but he will regenerate faster than they can hit second time.... that is if Omega Red doesn't get too much carbonadium in the Hulk, but his healing factor, even when weakened, will gain strength as he gets angrier.
2.WWHulk is faster than all of them 
3.He has powerful thuderclap and he likes to use it. This Thunderclap would allow him to fling them at least 300 yards away... if not miles. 
4.He is durable, but he's too strong and too inteligent for them. 
P.S.This three shouldn't take X-Men that fought with WWHulk.
Also, does Hulk have Weapons, such as Maces, Swords, Axes etc.?
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By redbull

Okay, just to keep this fight alive:  A newcomer joins the first team. It's High Evolutionary! 

Do these 4 combined take the fight now? I think if the first 3 keep hammering Hulk with attacks, HiEv can use his powers to put down Hulk's regeneration.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666

High Evo should be able to win it alone I think... But I am not an expert with HE.

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By redbull
@czarny_samael said:
" High Evo should be able to win it alone I think... But I am not an expert with HE. "
I don't think his strength levels are enough but I do think his other powers would aid them.