#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Who wins and why.

#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know.

#3 Posted by BlackDove (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman dies.

#4 Posted by laflux (15896 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep mismatch. Spider-man should have no business fighting guys who trade blows with superman without prep.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Yep mismatch. Spider-man should have no business fighting guys who trade blows with superman without prep.

b-b-but Ben Reilly beat Superboy!

#6 Posted by laflux (15896 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@laflux said:

Yep mismatch. Spider-man should have no business fighting guys who trade blows with superman without prep.

b-b-but Ben Reilly beat Superboy!

It is one of the reason why I hate cross-overs. They are filled with PIS.

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Strider92 said:

@laflux said:

Yep mismatch. Spider-man should have no business fighting guys who trade blows with superman without prep.

b-b-but Ben Reilly beat Superboy!

It is one of the reason why I hate cross-overs. They are filled with PIS.

Hence my sarcasm lol!

#8 Posted by laflux (15896 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@laflux said:

@Strider92 said:

@laflux said:

Yep mismatch. Spider-man should have no business fighting guys who trade blows with superman without prep.

b-b-but Ben Reilly beat Superboy!

It is one of the reason why I hate cross-overs. They are filled with PIS.

Hence my sarcasm lol!

Yeah I could tell. Although the picture used for spider-man is actually of Ben Reilly so extra points there.

#9 Edited by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Yeah. Seeing that pic makes me miss Ben Reilly's costume. I'd prefer it if they used that for Pete's costume in Marvel Now! rather than the new red/black suit.

#10 Posted by laflux (15896 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@laflux: Yeah. Seeing that pic makes me miss Ben Reilly's costume. I'd prefer it if they used that for Pete's costume in Marvel Now! rather than the new red/black suit.

Really why. NO. Miles Morales and Kaine already have red and black costumes. Do you have any scans of it?

#11 Edited by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

looks like theres some kind of tech in the eyes too. i'd have preferred he wear a modified version of Reilly's suit if they had to give him a new one.

#12 Posted by laflux (15896 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

Can't say I'm too happy but I guess its the story-telling that counts. Joe Q is no longer editor in chief at marvel anymore so I'm hopeful. TBH, although brand new day was terrible, Spider-man stories have been solid since then and I don't really think much, if anything needs to change. What I'm really scared for is Agent Venom and Kaine (I know your a massive fan, as I am). Hopefully they stay the same, or at least don't change much, though I saw a teaser trailer with madame web going crazy, and when that happens, that usually involves all the Spiders.

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

What I'm really scared for is Agent Venom and Kaine (I know your a massive fan, as I am). Hopefully they stay the same, or at least don't change much, though I saw a teaser trailer with madame web going crazy, and when that happens, that usually involves all the Spiders.

If it helps calm you theres a comment on CBR from Wacker saying that neither title is getting axed and Yost will still be writing SS in Marvel Now!

#14 Posted by gumflabica (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

banshee b!tch slaps spiderman, then kills him

#15 Posted by logy5000 (5771 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Banshee toys around with him first, then curbstomps him.

#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackDove: Please don't bump mismatch battle threads in the future. Thanks :)

Moderator