#1 Edited by Conspiralcy (149 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Banshee

BlackBolt

Silver Banshee vs BlackBolt

Who wins this fight?

#2 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbolt. Banshee's scream is nowhere near as powerful as BBs

#3 Posted by Querl Dox (43 posts) - - Show Bio

This depends on who screams first. Silver Banshee is lethal in a strange way, with Black Bolt, the sound is simply high enough to kill you, so...I guess it could be a draw...

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres a thought, would there powers even work on one another? Blackbolts scream doesn't effect him, and Banshee's doesn't affect her. Maybe their immune to eachothers power.

#5 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

is silver banshee related to banshee and siren?

#6 Posted by Querl Dox (43 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"is silver banshee related to banshee and siren?"
No, she's a DC character...
#7 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbolt's scream isn't devestating cause its really loud, its devestating cause it effects things on an atomic level, his voice is the medium it travels in cause his electron harnassing ability is linked to his brain. His whole power set is the manipulation of electons etc so it will basically atomise her at its highest level. Pplus the area of effect of Blackbolt's scream is far larger than that of Silver Banshee's so he would be much further away when he attacks. Saying that the scream is just one of the abilities he has that would help him win this. He can fly and if he gets close enough and manages to hit her with his MASTER BLOW (said in capitals due to the sheer epicness of the name) she would get turned to paste.

#8 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

What Ace meant was the very sound he makes turns an entire city to waste.

#9 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"What Ace meant was the very sound he makes turns an entire city to waste.
"

haha that's called layman's terms.
#10 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it could go either way.

#11 Posted by Fresh Prince (4977 posts) - - Show Bio
BB
#12 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"BB"

#13 Posted by Baby Vegeta (168 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackBolt

#14 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

bb

#15 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt.

#16 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

BB

#17 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt wins Because his Physical ablities are better. their screams IMO would not harm one another.

#18 Posted by crabtree (1618 posts) - - Show Bio

black bolt wins

#19 Posted by patrat18 (8515 posts) - - Show Bio

BB

#20 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

This one's tricky. Black Bolt's scream is really nasty. But would he even be able to hit Siobahn with it, due to her speed and all? Her enchantments make her very resilient to physical force and a variety of different energy-based attacks. Not to mention her teleportation and healing factor. Hmm....

#21 Edited by Hyperlight (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

BB has more going for him. he wins

#22 Posted by TeamHulkRunsComicVine (110 posts) - - Show Bio

if this is in a shared universe and she knows his name he's dead. otherwise blackbolt stomps probably

#23 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

@teamhulkrunscomicvine:

if this is in a shared universe and she knows his name he's dead. otherwise blackbolt stomps probably

This is absolutely true. And there would be nothing he could do about it. However, there have been occasions where she has killed someone just by using their alias/codename. Although they have to remain in her line of sight for 1-3 seconds in order for her to target the "Deathscream" effectively. This one's tricky...

By the way, "Welcome to the 'Vine"!

@hyperlight:

BB has more going for him. he wins

Hmm...

#24 Posted by Hyperlight (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet:

he is superior in every way other than the "I kill you if I know your name" thing

#25 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

blackbolt.

#26 Posted by The Stegman (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

If she pulls a Death Note, and instant kills him by knowing his name, Banshee can win, otherwise, I'm tempted to say BB, it's not a stomp though as Banshee's stats are still pretty good without her scream.

#27 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight:

he is superior in every way other than the "I kill you if I know your name" thing

He does indeed bench press and squat more than she does (I think BB is "Class 80-85", while Siobahn is around "Class 45-55"), so he'd definitely beat her arm wrestling. She is extremely fast however. Fast enough to lose Superman on more than one occasion in a high speed aerial pursuit, so there is that. She is quite durable to blunt force trauma and a variety of energy based attacks due to the "Curse of the Banshee". Whether that would protect her from BB's scream remains to be seen without a crossover event. As previously mentioned, she has on a couple of different occasions executed someone simply by knowing their alias/codename instead of their given name. The catch was they had to be in her line of sight for 1-3 seconds in order for her to target them. Off the top of my head, she could do this from miles above the Earth while still moving at dogfight worthy speeds since her vision is only slightly less potent than Hawkman's (and that guy can see clearly for miles).

Not to mention she's a tricky target due to her teleportation in conjunction with her super speed. BB could very well win this. He'd have his work cut out for him though...

#28 Posted by New_World_Order (12403 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt would blow her apart.

#29 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

BB due to his scream having a wider net effect and is more potent on how he uses his voice. All things Equal if the two scream at same time even factoring in "Banshee's" Deathscream, the time it takes for BB to die, and coupled with the fact that BB's powers activate even on something like a death groan ( basically almost any sound he makes w/his voice) is still powerful enough to kill Banshee.

That could end in a stalemate IMO.

#30 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironshinobi88:

That could end in a stalemate IMO.

I could see that. If she doesn't just teleport behind him, that is....

#31 Posted by Hyperlight (5384 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight:

didn't know she could teleport...

Oh yeah. On top of her being extremely fast as well as durable. Very tricky (and slippery) target Silver Banshee is. I'm actually torn here.

#33 Posted by Iragexcudder (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbolt

#34 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3201 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by Iragexcudder (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: well Blackbolts scream can shake planets and banshees death scream is city level at most. If she can teleport faster than BB powerful waves then maybe she could win but I don't see it happening

#36 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder:

Ahh... But that brings us back to the targeting issue. Sure, BB's scream is massive (especially when he pours it on). It's no joke. The question is could he catch her with it before she blitzes out of the way/teleports to a safer location? Possibly. But Superman sometimes has trouble snatching her up to retaliate on occasion, so to me this is actually anybody's game.

Just sayin'...

#37 Posted by Iragexcudder (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: I agree, if she blitzes him, she should win. Black Bolts durability is better IMO

#38 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder:

I agree, if she blitzes him, she should win. Black Bolts durability is better IMO

Agreed. Dude is a tank, but Siobahn's got a pretty good chin too. Guess this one boils down to who wants it more, huh?

#39 Posted by Iragexcudder (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: I honestly think this is for whoever gets the first hit.. Black Bolt did survive some Thanos attacks.. Ah this is tough but Blackagar should definitely win this

#40 Edited by Shockwiz (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbolt \^ | ^/