• 106 results
#1 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Details

• All of Seiya's manga and anime feats can be referenced.
  • No BFR.
  • No planet, solar system, galaxy, etc. busting allowed.
  • Victory by Incapacitation or Death

The Rules

1. Morals: Seiya is bloodlusted.
  2. Prep: None
  3. Equipment: Standard
  4. Location: Eris Temple (Saint Seiya), 30 yards apart

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Wdc (512 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver age superman wins via PIS

#4 Posted by dorukesin (5678 posts) - - Show Bio

give me some pegasus feats

#5 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: sorry bro the only anime characters I have enough knowledge to have an input come from naruto, dbz, and bleach.......

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero anime knowledge.

#7 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16874 posts) - - Show Bio

....God cloth seiya stomps rather horribly...

Why do people keep making threads with no knowledge on either characters? Even a gold saint can stand up after point blank galaxian explosion focused on them, has attack equal or above that, exchange billions of blows in seconds, cross galaxies in minutes (SS made pretty clear that the characters don't have different travel and combat speed)

God cloth seiya goes around one-shotting gold saints like nothing.

@god_spawn: @deranged_midget: Either a mismatch, or a spite against SA superman imo.

#8 Posted by LaoG (51 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

Just about any Gold Saint would beat SA Superman. Some of the ones with lesser feats might have trouble, but others would absolutely stomp him.

God Cloths simply outclasses him.

#10 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16874 posts) - - Show Bio

@laog said:

@princearagorn1: Silver Age Supes will just invent a power to beat him.

He'll be dead long before that. That's like saying hulk will eventually get strong enough to beat odin.

#11 Edited by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

i do hope silver age supes can tank a big bang to the face.. cuz thats what hes gonna get.

Seiya would just stand there and tank all of his attacks and feel nothing.

#12 Posted by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

give me some pegasus feats

tanked a big bang point blank without a scratch.

Crossed thousands of universes and dimensions in seconds..

Can punch a billion times under a fraction of a second with the force of a galaxy exploding.

#13 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do these Saint Seiya characters get overrated so badly?

Here:

It says that Hades who happens to be one of the strongest characters in Saint Seiya is afraid of the sun. For a comparison Silver Age Superman sneezes away solar systems. SA Superman > anything in Saint Seiya.

Can any Saint Seiya fans actually prove what they claim these characters can do? All I've seen is hyperbole.

#14 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

Here:

It says that Hades who happens to be one of the strongest characters in Saint Seiya is afraid of the sun. For a comparison Silver Age Superman sneezes away solar systems. SA Superman > anything in Saint Seiya.

Can any Saint Seiya fans actually prove what they claim these characters can do? All I've seen is hyperbole.

Lol. You're going to cry about Hyperbole and then post a meaningless statement?

Your attempts at lowballing manga characters you know nothing about continue to be fail.

This is a technique that can be used by GOLD saints (God Cloths>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gold Cloths). 1 of these and SA Superman is dead.

Sorry, no one is overrating Seiya characters. You just don't know anything about them.

And btw. Hades would annihilate SA Superman. Sneezing away a solar system? Hades realligned a solar system with his TK from across the universe. His sword wipes people out of existence.

Oh and - he's not the most powerful Seiya character either.

Superman gets destroyed.

#15 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16874 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

Here:

You're doing it again... bringing out low end feats for characters without knowing anything about them.

Saint seiya characters are themed after zodiacs, and sun has a special place in it. Doesn't mean their power is limited by that.

Hades Afraid of the sun because he doesn't possess power enough? No. A gold saint like Aspros is capable of destroying stars of an entire galaxy:

Gemini saga, a Gold saint, can focus a galactic explosion on an enemy (note that if you contain an explosion it's many times as powerful. Think like this. Can a character who can survive a nuke survive it, if it explodes in an indestructible room that locks them in? no)

Of course, you'll need some canon proof to believe these aren't just cool-looking attack names, right?

A snap of official guidebook: Gemini Saga's Profile:

(I could crop it even more if you can't find the relevant statement)

Do you really think a character like this will be afraid of the sun because they are too weak? No. Yet, hades, even more powerful, but being a dark power, fears the sun.

SA superman doesn't even begin to fight a gold saint, not unless he has feats of resisting a galaxy buster on his body. He'd be rather low tier in the verse, or any other high tier anime verse like saint seiya. I think Carter created the thread specifically to spite SA superman (because SA superman just stomped PPgirls in his other thread), as he had done previously against JL and Dark schneider.

(or it's possible that his conceptions about the characters are a little skewed, considering he thinks edward cullen is strong enough to go against alucard, or twilight angel.. may not be intentional in that case)

Anyway, This is just a Gold cloth saint.

God cloth seiya literally one shots gold saints. He could focus a small scale big bang on SA superman's head, and he doesn't have nearly enough feats to even begin tanking that...

#16 Posted by lowlaville (4078 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a horrendous stomp in Seiya's favor. For all SA Superman's feats, he has none that even come close to Seiya's.

#17 Posted by Perethorn (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

I never thought i will find a character who is more OP and stupid than SA Superman.

#18 Posted by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

Here:

Your attempts at lowballing manga characters you know nothing about continue to be fail.

This is a technique that can be used by GOLD saints (God Cloths>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gold Cloths). 1 of these and SA Superman is dead.

Sorry, no one is overrating Seiya characters. You just don't know anything about them.

And btw. Hades would annihilate SA Superman. Sneezing away a solar system? Hades realligned a solar system with his TK from across the universe. His sword wipes people out of existence.

Superman gets destroyed.

LMAO. Afraid of the sun.? what do you think he is a freaking vampire,? XD

#19 Posted by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: no. i've never actually read any of the manga. i've seen the original anime and some of the new stuff

I just know what they're capable of generally speaking.

#21 Posted by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: ohh i was planning a seiya respect thread here.. i just don't know where to start

#22 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: there is several manga

Saint Seiya (original) - 28 volumes

Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas - 25 volumes

Saint Seiya: Episode G - 20 volumes

Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - 8 volumes, ongoing

Saint Seiya - Sainiti Sho - ongoing with 1 volume atm I think

There's also Saint Seiya: Omega which is only an anime

so...if you do ...good luck. I will look forward to reading it lol. I was going to do it myself because that's way too much work atm. I'm too busy

#23 Edited by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: thats why i said i don't know where to start.. this is even worse than coding a program.

#24 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: well lets see

The original manga...is the original

Next dimension is a prequel, that takes place a couple hundred years before the original

Lost Canvas is like an alternate universe story

G takes place 7 years before the original manga

Saint Seiya Omega takes place 25 years after the original anime

And I have no idea with Saintia Sho is. Its based off female saints, I think. Or some shit,

#25 Posted by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: saintia sho is a spin off series.. yeah its all about the female saints... it has also new characters and female sexy antagonists.. it has also many hentai doujins. :)

#26 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: lol.

well if you ever make the respect thread tag me...we need someone to do it.

too many manga characters get disregarded because of a lack of knowledge on them (understandable)

#27 Posted by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: lol.

well if you ever make the respect thread tag me...we need someone to do it.

too many manga characters get disregarded because of a lack of knowledge on them (understandable)

Probably could do it next month.. im busy too just like you..

Dont worry i will have you specially mentioned.

#28 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: Word

I'm trying to catch up on Fables (and all the spinoffs lol) but after that I plan on reading/rereading several manga and doing respect threads.

#29 Posted by Lucano (588 posts) - - Show Bio

A character that's even more stupid and over-powered than SA Supes. Oh God...

#30 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager said:

Superman gets destroyed.

I'd suggest the Saint Seiya fans read their own scans carefully. The scan you linked as evidence described the attack as a "small scale" Big Bang....not the actual Big Bang. You either can show the galaxy busting attacks or you can't, hyperbole and assumptions is all I'm still seeing right now. There's no middle ground here.

I'll help you guys out:

Here's a scan showing that being able to break a wall or rocks with their fists is considered amazing in the Saint Seiya Universe. SA Supes can pull entire solar systems of planets around for a comparison.

The above scan references mimicking the power of a sun on a "small scale" again. How small that scale is can be debated, but this is far below what SA Supes has done, such as sneezing and destroying an entire solar system.

It looks like the Saint Seiya fans take their statements verbatim while more seasoned debaters go based on feats.

@princearagorn1 said:

@baltoro said:

Here:

You're doing it again... bringing out low end feats for characters without knowing anything about them.

Saint seiya characters are themed after zodiacs, and sun has a special place in it. Doesn't mean their power is limited by that.

Hades Afraid of the sun because he doesn't possess power enough? No. A gold saint like Aspros is capable of destroying stars of an entire galaxy:

Gemini saga, a Gold saint, can focus a galactic explosion on an enemy (note that if you contain an explosion it's many times as powerful. Think like this. Can a character who can survive a nuke survive it, if it explodes in an indestructible room that locks them in? no)

Of course, you'll need some canon proof to believe these aren't just cool-looking attack names, right?

A snap of official guidebook: Gemini Saga's Profile:

(I could crop it even more if you can't find the relevant statement)

Do you really think a character like this will be afraid of the sun because they are too weak? No. Yet, hades, even more powerful, but being a dark power, fears the sun.

SA superman doesn't even begin to fight a gold saint, not unless he has feats of resisting a galaxy buster on his body. He'd be rather low tier in the verse, or any other high tier anime verse like saint seiya. I think Carter created the thread specifically to spite SA superman (because SA superman just stomped PPgirls in his other thread), as he had done previously against JL and Dark schneider.

(or it's possible that his conceptions about the characters are a little skewed, considering he thinks edward cullen is strong enough to go against alucard, or twilight angel.. may not be intentional in that case)

Anyway, This is just a Gold cloth saint.

God cloth seiya literally one shots gold saints. He could focus a small scale big bang on SA superman's head, and he doesn't have nearly enough feats to even begin tanking that...

I've reviewed all your scans but the elephant in the room is still whether you can show a galaxy being destroyed? It's all statements and talk without the feats to back it. Another Comicvine poster used this argument so I'm borrowing it, but it's like saying The Vulture must be a galaxy buster too because "He can do anything". How is what you're arguing any different than this? It looks extremely suspicious, especially when I've pointed out multiple scans where these attacks mention they are on a "smaller scale" in the Saint Seiya Universe. SA Supes on the otherhand actually has the ON-PANEL feats to end this fight.

#31 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Carter created the thread specifically to spite SA superman (because SA superman just stomped PPgirls in his other thread), as he had done previously against JL and Dark schneider.

Hmm... I was going to write a very ugly response to this but, as you're not even worth the warning that I would've undoubtedly received, I chose to take the high road instead. Plus, I realize that this is is partly my fault. I thought that I could maintain objectivity by tagging users who are somewhat knowledgeable about manga characters into my threads regardless of whether I like them or not. I tag you into the manga threads for well read opinions relating to the battles, not for your erroneous insinuations. And FYI, I made this thread before the PPGs thread soooo yeah... let that sink in for a lil' bit. If you spent more time staying on topic instead of trying to be CV's Detective Conan, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

The point I'm getting at is this: It's my fault for trying to be objective instead of following my gut instincts. My objective side tells me that I shouldn't shouldn't listen to my gut bc my gut is tellin' me, "don't tag that mitch in, you don't even like him and all he does is criticize your sh*t anyway". My objective side is all like, "how you feel about him doesn't matter bc he's a decent debater and sometimes he actually knows what he's talkin' about". Realistically, I would've kept on tagging your hatin' *** in but I have an intolerance for any user who continuously accuses me of breaking the rules.

That is all.

#32 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#33 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Superman gets destroyed.

I'd suggest the Saint Seiya fans read their own scans carefully. The scan you linked as evidence described the attack as a "small scale" Big Bang....not the actual Big Bang. You either can show the galaxy busting attacks or you can't, hyperbole and assumptions is all I'm still seeing right now. There's no middle ground here.

I'd suggest you stop trying to talk as if you understand the manga, because you don't.

The small scale has NOTHING to do with the power. It just means the attack is localized so it can be used in a 1v1 scenario and not destroy the whole universe when used. Because otherwise, it would never be able to be used. It still has the same power of the Big Bang.

Of course, you'd know that if you read or watched Seiya in any fashion. But you clearly haven't.

You keep accusing people of hyperbole and have posted out of context scans on two separate threads, neither of which characters you understand anything about. The hypocrisy is obvious.

#34 Posted by Lucano (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, I kind of hate getting myself involved into Saint Seiya discussions because they actually cause as much flame and trolling as DBZ discussions. But I think I need to present my points of view here. I will also elaborate my opinion on the battle.

First, I have seen and read Saint Seiya, not all of it to be honest. But, not long ago I had a discussion with people here about what's hyperbole and what's not on this series. Nothing of what people here showed me, nor what I've seen on the shows/manga, actually convinces me of galaxy busting feats. There is planetary level attacks, planetary scale TP and TK, FTL combat speed and other high-end feats. However I do agree with the opinion that the ''galaxy busting'' is pure hyperbole, ''cool attack names'' and statements. Sure, controlled and focused attacks are like someone here told me, pretty common on comics, manga, animated series, etc. But it can also lead to the belief that those ''controlled'' attacks are just statement and hyperbole, rather than a high-end showing. The best example that comes to my mind is the ''Billion-Dimensions-Ending-Blast'' that MM used against the Beyonder, yes, Pre-Recton Beyonder is perhaps the most powerful being ever in comics history, but it is easy to say that I survived a punch to the face that could have destroyed a mountain, and that there was no collateral damage, because ''it was a controlled attack, focused only against... my face''. There is blasts and attacks that even without true collateral damage show the power generated by them, for example the release of the Dunamis Demiurgos when Michael died in the Void, everyone was scared because they stated that it could have destroyed the whole DC/Vertigo universe/multiverse, sure the blast didn't destroyed the multiverse, however the energy released was enough to create another universe. Now, if an explosion released enough energy to be shaped into a new creation, then that's what I call a powerful attack/explosion, it actually shows how powerful it was.

But when a character calls his attack something like Galaxian Explosion, obviously the character is not going to destroy a galaxy casualy every single time he uses this attack, specially if it is his signature attack, maybe the name implies that the energy released has galactic origin, maybe it comes from the fact that Saint Seiya characters have armors that represent stars, constelations, galaxies, etc. And therefor, their power has galactic origin. What I know from what I've seen, is that they are not galaxy busters, they are nowhere near galaxy busting. They might get to planet busting at best.

Now SA Superman, the guy who is the embodiment of PIS, the guy who while amped by sneezing powder, sneezed a solar system away, the guy who can absorb his own weaknesses to become more powerful, the guy who came up with a new power practically every single new issue to come on top of everything, well, he is plain stupid. But that's his point, to be friggin' Superman. To be un-beatable. To be THE HERO. And no matter how stupid his feats are, he actually has destroyed an effin' solar system with a sneeze, he aborbs magic to become more powerful for God's sake. Don't get me started with his speed. There is literally nothing, nothing that a Saint Seiya character can do to SA Supes. His feats are not statements, not cool-name attacks, not controlled attacks for sure.

Personally, please and this is my personal opinion, I don't want anyone to feel offended by it and if you do, I apologize before-hand. I don't think any Saint Seiya character has feats that put them anywhere near Superman, not only SA Supes, but most incarnations. I've seen numerous scans and read more than a few issues myself from Saint Seiya, as well as watched the shows, and there is nothing I've seen that convinces me of them being galaxy busters, let alone being anywhere near to Sky-Fathers.

Yes, I think SA Supes wins. Obviously because of his greatest power, PIS.

#35 Posted by Troll_Hunter (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Superman gets destroyed.

I'd suggest you stop trying to talk as if you understand the manga, because you don't.

The small scale has NOTHING to do with the power. It just means the attack is localized so it can be used in a 1v1 scenario and not destroy the whole universe when used. Because otherwise, it would never be able to be used. It still has the same power of the Big Bang.

Of course, you'd know that if you read or watched Seiya in any fashion. But you clearly haven't.

You keep accusing people of hyperbole and have posted out of context scans on two separate threads, neither of which characters you understand anything about. The hypocrisy is obvious.

And what can pegasus do? what are his feats?

Because supes easily sneezes through solar systems. supernovas and blackholes only tickles him.

#36 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano said:

the guy who can absorb his own weaknesses to become more powerful

That scan you're referring to is so much taken out of context.

Superman was absorbing the NATURAL magic of the Earth so he could fight the MAGIC of another villain. Because otherwise he would have gotten stomped. He specifically states this in the actual scan (yet somehow everyone likes to ignore it)

Therefore, magic is still his weakness. He can't absorb the magic of anyone, especially someone he's fighting.

@lucano said:

Yes, I think SA Supes wins. Obviously because of his greatest power, PIS.

Also this is one of the weakest answers people continue to give. PIS is not a valid excuse on the battle boards. There is no plot here.

And I'm not really sure what you've read, but if you think SA Superman could beat the likes of Virgo Shaka or Leo Regulus or Gemini Saga or any of the Gold Saints, then I don't' know what to tell you. He simply has no answer to some of their abilities which include removing your senses, and using Athena Exclamation and whatnot. Its even worse if you consider Cosmos a type of magic.

@lucano said:

let alone being anywhere near to Sky-Fathers.

Sorry, but again, that isn't correct. Saints are required to fight guys like Hades and Kronos. Hades who casually destroyed several hyperdimensions (each containing countless galaxies) and Kronos who set off the original Big Bang in Seiyaverse. You're woefully underestimating the power.

In fact they have on panel feats of destroy planets and solar systems as well as hyper dimensions of galaxies.

#37 Edited by Lucano (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: True, they are required to fight against gods in the Seiyaverse, but I haven't seen anything that puts those gods on the same level as Odin, Zeus or the likes.

Besides, this is the guy who moved planets, not a single planet, a bunch of them with ease. As previously stated, super-novas and black holes have no effect on him.

And I do admit you are right about ''absorbing magic'' feat.

#38 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano said:

@fallschirmjager: True, they are required to fight against gods in the Seiyaverse, but I haven't seen anything that puts those gods on the same level as Odin, Zeus or the likes.

Besides, this is the guy who moved planets, not a single planet, a bunch of them with ease. As previously stated, super-novas and black holes have no effect on him.

And I do admit you are right about ''absorbing magic'' feat.

You do realize Hades used his TK to realign a Solar System right? And he was on the other side of the universe at the time?

Hades also casually destroyed several hyperdimensions as said (I think 3), each containing countless galaxies.

God cloth Seiya went toe to toe with Hades and cracked his armor.

Feel free to disagree...but this isn't DBZ. Seiya characters have cosmic destruction feats. There is no power scaling being done here.

#39 Edited by Lucano (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: Still we are talking about a guy who tanks super-novas, moves planets, is able to get out of black holes with ease and can come up with all kinds of stupid powers to come on top of every situation. What can Seiya do against him? I mean, yes you are talking about Hades and other Gold Saints with crazy powersets, but this fight is against Seiya. What can Seiya do against SA Superman, hit him a million times in a second? With galactic imbued punches that hit as hard as falling stars, super-novas? SA Supes can surely tank that.

Like I said it is my opinion, please don't feel offended. It is just what I think.

#40 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano: You realize Supernovas are solar system level feats right? Not galactic? A supernova is what happens when a sun explodes.

Besides, the reason he can tank superanovas is because he is powered by that type of energy. So that's a bit different.

Black Holes is also a very different feat. There are different types of black holes, ranging from micro ones, to intersteller ones to supermassive ones. I haven't seen the scan you're referring to, but I doubt its more impressive that galaxy explosions.

I was referring to Hades because Hades is who Seiya fought. And I was referring to other Gold Saints because they are weaker than God Cloth seiya and would stomp Superman.

And no. SA Superman cannot tank galaxy level destruction. Especially given Cosmos is basically magic.

And actually I believe Seiya can hit a billion times per second. Not million.

#41 Posted by Lucano (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: He actually tanked a big bang and a punch that sent him back in time. Millions or billions, still would make no difference.

#42 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano: So in this "big bang" tanking feat, it actually destroyed the universe right?

Because otherwise its hyperbole right?

Because I am sensing double standards at play here. Silver Age feats are the epitome of hyperbole. SA Superman isn't a galaxy level being.

#43 Posted by Lucano (588 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16877 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano said:

@fallschirmjager: Nor are Saint Seiya characters.

Yes. They are. God Cloth (which is actually Athena's Cloth) is in fact a universal being that fights other universal being like Hades and Kronos.

edit: also im gona stop posting since we aren't getting anywhere and comicvine keeps resetting my damn settings eveyr time i post.

#45 Edited by Lucano (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: And what are Seiya's feats to put him on the ''Universal'' level.

#46 Posted by Troll_Hunter (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano said:

@fallschirmjager: Nor are Saint Seiya characters.

Yes. They are. God Cloth (which is actually Athena's Cloth) is in fact a universal being that fights other universal being like Hades and Kronos.

edit: also im gona stop posting since we aren't getting anywhere and comicvine keeps resetting my damn settings eveyr time i post.

Clearly this is a spite thread SA supes stomps..

fallschrimjager is just trolling.

#47 Edited by Lucano (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@troll_hunter: I am just presenting my opinion. There is nothing that'll change it. I am not going to accuse anybody of trolling, just because they're presenting theirs, I just wanted to state what I think and why I think that way.

#48 Edited by Troll_Hunter (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano: nobody cares about your atrocious opinion anyway.. :P

#49 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16874 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

I've reviewed all your scans but the elephant in the room is still whether you can show a galaxy being destroyed? It's all statements and talk without the feats to back it. Another Comicvine poster used this argument so I'm borrowing it, but it's like saying The Vulture must be a galaxy buster too because "He can do anything". How is what you're arguing any different than this? It looks extremely suspicious, especially when I've pointed out multiple scans where these attacks mention they are on a "smaller scale" in the Saint Seiya Universe. SA Supes on the otherhand actually has the ON-PANEL feats to end this fight.

1. If you read everything I've posted, and I said you might want proof that they are not just statements/hyperbole.. So I included the reason why they are not hyperbole.

The official databook entry, added, and cropped so that you can see what I am talking about, states that it's power is said to be equal to a galaxian explosion. This isn't some random statement claiming that they're 'invincible!' or 'indestructible!'. And it doesn't say anything about low scale either, considering it was made to explain what the attack is.

A galaxy, or a solar system is a specific object. The guidebook is simply filling out the details of the fight.

2. You provided two scans where 'small scale' is menioned. One is the sun, which I already explained, and second is the big bang. Which I agree being on the small scale. But how small a scale?

The attack in question in used by:

A). Either three gold saints combining their cosmo together to form a more powerful attack.

B) One extremely powerful gold saint using it.

Gold saints are generally on galaxy busting levels, more or less. three of them combining, and goes upto 3-5 galaxy levels at best. Do you expect them to replicate the big bang, which created billions of galaxies? No. Which is the reason why it says small scale. A big bang-like explosion but on a smaller scale.

I'm not talking about athena exclaimation anyway. I'm talking directly about characters on God cloth levels replicating the big bang.

3. Those aren't the only scans were gold/god cloth characters speak of being capable of such destruction:

One: No need to explain:

Two: saga talks about aiola (before other gold saints showed their true powers)

Three:

Mu One shotting a dimension, created by another character:

Four: A cosmos, that expands infinitely.

Chronos's dimension:

A universe warped into time lake:

I'll add the databook statement again on galaxian explosion again:

So are you planning to disregard everything showed as a hyperbole, including the official statement?

That's up to you. I don't plan to get involved with the argument any further in the case.

--------

Let's say for a moment they are on the level stated. Do you have anything saying SA superman can actually survive a galaxy buster focused on his head? I'm pretty sure No.

Only time he goes against something like this is magnetic force of two hundred galaxies, which isn't even bigger feat than a supernova (I'm not joking at all. Magnetic forces in a galaxy cancel each other out, leaving a negligibly small, compared to galactic proportions, residue.)

#50 Edited by Superbot400 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

Let's say for a moment they are on the level stated. Do you have anything saying SA superman can actually survive a galaxy buster focused on his head? I'm pretty sure No.

Only time he goes against something like this is magnetic force of two hundred galaxies, which isn't even bigger feat than a supernova (I'm not joking at all. Magnetic forces in a galaxy cancel each other out, leaving a negligibly small, compared to galactic proportions, residue.)

Actually for what's worth, Pre-Crisis Superman was virtually invincible/invulnerable or very close to it. Even stories about Superman suriving the Big Bang , or Fighting Blacstarr who threw the entire universe at Supergirl/Superman.

Granted Pre-Crisis Superman wasn't always on that level, but very few things can kill him.