#1 Posted by spidermanandsuperman (283 posts) - - Show Bio

both bloodlusted who wins

#2 Posted by JonSmith (4008 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter shuts down Superman's mind.

#3 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah no, Superman comes up with a new fire sneeze powers to kill Martian Manhunter.

#4 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Superman is too powerful.

#5 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman discovers he has pyrokinesis.

/Thread.

#6 Posted by logy5000 (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman sneezes.

The end.

#7 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh-oh.

#8 Posted by MizariSeth (33 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not even fair. Superman from SA can kill anyone by only looking at them.

#9 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Superman kills Martian Manhunter easily. I mean think about it people. Why else is Martian called a " Manhunter " he hunts human men. Not Superhumans.

#10 Posted by XImpossibruX (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman kills him in the 0.0000000000000000000000001 second of the universe multidimensional space-time continuum apparatus.

Yea it made no sense, but it's SA Superman were talking about.

#11 Posted by spidermanandsuperman (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@MizariSeth: thats superman prime one million but yeah i would agree superman would win

#12 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69: are you trying to be funny or do you have no knowledge of Martian Manhunter

#13 Posted by spidermanandsuperman (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: who are you saying would win? i think this would be a great fight

#14 Edited by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

@superman69: are you trying to be funny or do you have no knowledge of Martian Manhunter

hey don't be pissy with me. My name is Superman so you should know im a fanboy and I want supes to win. not only that. I'm not the only one saying Superman would kick Martians ass.

@spidermanandsuperman said:

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: who are you saying would win? i think this would be a great fight

xactly...... very good question.

#15 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69: @spidermanandsuperman: Silver Age Superman wins no contest anyone with some decent knowledge should know that. Now if this is Post Flashpoint or Pre Flashpoint Superman vs Martian Man-hunter, MM wins

#16 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

@superman69: @spidermanandsuperman: Silver Age Superman wins no contest anyone with some decent knowledge should know that. Now if this is Post Flashpoint or Pre Flashpoint Superman vs Martian Man-hunter, MM wins

yeah, but people keep saying superman wins with a sneeze, but they forget that wasnt SA Superman that destroyed a Galaxy with a sneeze, that was PreChrises Superman.

#17 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69: Silver Age is technically pre-crisis since he was from the era of comics before Crisis on Infinite Earths. So they are the same person, second off yes Silver Age Superman is the Superman man that sneezed out a solar system not a galaxy

#18 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Sups

#19 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, SA Superman was virtually omnipotent:

Superbreath for the win over Martian Manhunter.

UNLESS....

I do remember reading where Martian Manhunter made Barry Allan think Hal Jordan was him.

On the other hand, I doubt MM will get a chance to use his TP because of Silver Age Superman's clearly superliminal speed.

Yeah, Clark wins again.

#20 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't MM go intangible and mind rape supes? He has virtually no defense against this kind of attack, and no breath or heat vision would hit him,,and it's not like he would sneeze away our solar system and kill Lois and the rest of earth to get one man..hunter. And last time I checked superman doesn't carry snuff or black pepper to induce a sneeze

#21 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Malevolent1: SA Martian Manhunter actually did some real damage to SA Supes

#22 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: this is prechrises superman

Now this is Silver age Superman

Now as you can see they're two different supermans so please get your facts right before posting crap that is false.

#23 Edited by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69: I don't know what is funnier the fact that you are accusing me of not having my facts right or you think Modern Age Superman is Silver Age Superman ridiculousness. Ignorance and stupidity at its finest. Pre-Crisis and Silver Age are one in the same, the fact you think different shows how much of a "Superman fanboy" you are.

#24 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: Silver age superman came out long before prechrises superman did. Why else would they have different aliases? Cause they're different supermans so spare me the bs.

#25 Edited by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69: Ok, now I know you're just trolling. I'm done with this thread and you in general let someone else with more patience than me pursue you on this topic cause I'm done.

#26 Posted by dondave (38820 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69:You obviously don't know the history of superman. First there was the Golden Age Superman who could leap tall buildings and was faster than a locomotive, then came the silver-age superman who was ridiculous overpowered who performed the pulling the planets on a big chain feat, the after crisis on infinite earths, wherein he was retconned into modern age superman who has been like that until flashpoint, which then after they introduced New 52 Superman. Silver-Age Superman is also known as Pre-Crisis Superman because he was only around before the crisis. So you too should spare me the BS

#27 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Don't do it it's a trap. RUN!RUN!!!!

#28 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave....well said,,I made a thread beseeching viners to explain the changes to their favorite characters based on the chronology of the their respective universe...unfortunately it didn't get one hit :(,, too bad cause this would save much confusion.

#29 Posted by ComicStooge (13790 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't SA Supes have Super Concentration or something ridiculous like that, making TP useless?

#30 Posted by Scoop316 (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman wins. Even Silver Age Martian Manhunter would struggle against him. New-52 MMH would also lose.