Silver Age Superman ( Uber ) vs Galactus ( Normal or Powered Up )

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrDestroyer187

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

OK I Will up the odds, im giving Silver Age Superman possession of the the Infinity Gauntlet... Now Who Wins LOL!!!
OK I Will up the odds, im giving Silver Age Superman possession of the the Infinity Gauntlet... Now Who Wins LOL!!!
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MrDestroyer187

WHO WINS THIS ULTIMATE BATTLE?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Galactus wins...
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

spite
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Galactus summons a chunk of kryptonite and shoves it up Superman's ass.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Silver2467
@MrDestroyer187: 
No Caption Provided
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LT1085
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Thor's hammmer

seriously not even a challenge for Galactus
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheBatman586

Even against SA Superman, Galactus should still win this.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

I know you like SA supes & all but he gets stomped by Galactus... 

I could see him doing some damage after galactus dismisses him as beneth his contempt so he does some damage before being put the hell down...;)
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Silver2467 said:
" @MrDestroyer187: 
No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @MrDestroyer187: 

"

"

LOL
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pr_Beyonder

SA Supes stomps....
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"SA Supes stomps.... "

@TheBatman586:
@GamorasBigDaddy:
@King Saturn:
Was the Op recently edited? 

It states at the bottom Superman has Ig and sword of superman
bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bluepride1234

Spite against the Big G. SA Supes has SOS (which in my opinion is all that is needed) and for those who do not agree with me that sos is equal to HOTU, then he also is equippied with IG.  This is no challenge for SA supes, no matter how much Galatcus is fed.
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People need to understand. Superman, no matter what incarnation, is not beating Galactus. Except for maybe Superman 1 million, but he would need Galactus starving, and I mean starving.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bluepride1234
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"Galactus summons a chunk of kryptonite and shoves it up Superman's ass. "

And too bad that would not work because if supes has SOS, he is not contained in a "body". He becomes universal, all knowledgeable and all powerful. Don't know how kryptonite would work on it.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" People need to understand. Superman, no matter what incarnation, is not beating Galactus. Except for maybe Superman 1 million, but he would need Galactus starving, and I mean starving. "
@Fist_of_Mandalore: You need to understand that there are Incarnations of Superman that can defeat Galactus even fed, and Gold Prime Superman would stomp even a fully fed Galactus, SA Superman with the Sword of Superman and Infinity Gauntlet one shots Galactus fight over
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
"SA Supes stomps.... "
@TheBatman586: @GamorasBigDaddy: @King Saturn: Was the Op recently edited?  It states at the bottom Superman has Ig and sword of superman "
yes... the OP has changed... 
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDestroyer187 said:

" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" People need to understand. Superman, no matter what incarnation, is not beating Galactus. Except for maybe Superman 1 million, but he would need Galactus starving, and I mean starving. "
@Fist_of_Mandalore: You need to understand that there are Incarnations of Superman that can defeat Galactus even fed, and Gold Prime Superman would stomp even a fully fed Galactus, SA Superman with the Sword of Superman and Infinity Gauntlet one shots Galactus fight over "
You are insanely wrong. There is nothing that Golden Prime Superman can do that Galactus can't do better. You really must not know the character. 

EDIT: I missed that you gave him the IG, but even then Galactus still wins.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@bluepride1234 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
"Galactus summons a chunk of kryptonite and shoves it up Superman's ass. "
And too bad that would not work because if supes has SOS, he is not contained in a "body". He becomes universal, all knowledgeable and all powerful. Don't know how kryptonite would work on it. "
He edited the OP so that Galactus would get shitstomped after I posted. Pay attention. 

@MrDestroyer187
said:
@Fist_of_Mandalore: You need to understand that there are Incarnations of Superman that can defeat Galactus even fed, and Gold Prime Superman would stomp even a fully fed Galactus, SA Superman with the Sword of Superman and Infinity Gauntlet one shots Galactus fight over "  
Prime One Million Superman would get stomped by a fed Galactus.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@Pr_Beyonder said:
"SA Supes stomps.... "
@TheBatman586: @GamorasBigDaddy: @King Saturn: Was the Op recently edited?  It states at the bottom Superman has Ig and sword of superman "

In that case Supes no doubt wins..
allhaildoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By allhaildoom

One extreme to another  
1. without equipment superman dies easily  
2. infinity gauntlet alone is stronger than Galactus

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@MrDestroyer187 said:
@Fist_of_Mandalore: You need to understand that there are Incarnations of Superman that can defeat Galactus even fed, and Gold Prime Superman would stomp even a fully fed Galactus, SA Superman with the Sword of Superman and Infinity Gauntlet one shots Galactus fight over"

you made it to where this is a stomp... 

Spite thread!
bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bluepride1234
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
"@MrDestroyer187 said:

You are insanely wrong. There is nothing that Golden Prime Superman can do that Galactus can't do better. You really must not know the character.  EDIT: I missed that you gave him the IG, but even then Galactus still wins. "

Stop being ignorant. You think that Galatcus can defeat Superman with IG? IG is on par/ a little lower then LT. Forget about SOS, this is major major major ownage.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" @MrDestroyer187 said:

You are insanely wrong. There is nothing that Golden Prime Superman can do that Galactus can't do better. You really must not know the character.  EDIT: I missed that you gave him the IG, but even then Galactus still wins. "
Im Insanely right, and i am an Expert on Superman in general, and as for Gold Supes HA! don't make me laugh, in his comic Issues he was personally taught by the Source/Presence, his powers were greatly amplified to Ungodly Unknown Levels, and he would Stomp Galactus fully fed so Hard that even the TOAA & LT would hear it LOL
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluepride1234 said:
"@MrDestroyer187 said:

Stop being ignorant. You think that Galatcus can defeat Superman with IG? IG is on par/ a little lower then LT. Forget about SOS, this is major major major ownage. "
 I was thinking of the wrong artifact. I know Superman could do it with the IG. Thanos beat Eternity, with the IG. Also don't insult. Because the Main Man doesn't take too kindly to it.
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDestroyer187 said:

" @MrDestroyer187 said:

Im Insanely right, and i am an Expert on Superman in general, and as for Gold Supes HA! don't make me laugh, in his comic Issues he was personally taught by the Source/Presence, his powers were greatly amplified to Ungodly Unknown Levels, and he would Stomp Galactus fully fed so Hard that even the TOAA & LT would hear it LOL "
I'm not questioning your knowledge on Superman. I'm questioning it on Galactus. There is nothing Superman Prime can do that Galactus can't one up.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MrDestroyer187

Gold Supes would stomp Fully fed Galactus because in Gold Supes Issues he became 2nd only to the Presence/Source and last time i checked LT is 2nd only to TOAA in Marvel not Galatcus LOL

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bluepride1234
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @bluepride1234 said:
"@MrDestroyer187 said:

Stop being ignorant. You think that Galatcus can defeat Superman with IG? IG is on par/ a little lower then LT. Forget about SOS, this is major major major ownage. "
 I was thinking of the wrong artifact. I know Superman could do it with the IG. Thanos beat Eternity, with the IG. Also don't insult. Because the Main Man doesn't take too kindly to it. "

@Fist_of_Mandalore:

How is it an insult? You posted that he couldn't defeat Galatcus with IG and my brain reacted as you being a Galactus fanboy or a major superman hater since its known IG is superior. How would i have known that you were thinking of a different artifact? I am not a mind reader.  
 For a fact, i really don't care if the main man takes kindly to it or not, i am just stating my opinions.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@bluepride1234 said:
" @bluepride1234 said:
"@MrDestroyer187 said:

I was thinking of the wrong artifact. I know Superman could do it with the IG. Thanos beat Eternity, with the IG. Also don't insult. Because the Main Man doesn't take too kindly to it. "
@Fist_of_Mandalore: How is it an insult? You posted that he couldn't defeat Galatcus with IG and my brain reacted as you being a Galactus fanboy or a major superman hater since its known IG is superior. How would i have known that you were thinking of a different artifact? I am not a mind reader.   For a fact, i really don't care if the main man takes kindly to it or not, i am just stating my opinions. "
WELL SAID :)
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluepride1234 said:
" @bluepride1234 said:
"@MrDestroyer187 said:

@Fist_of_Mandalore: How is it an insult? You posted that he couldn't defeat Galatcus with IG and my brain reacted as you being a Galactus fanboy or a major superman hater since its known IG is superior. How would i have known that you were thinking of a different artifact? I am not a mind reader.   For a fact, i really don't care if the main man takes kindly to it or not, i am just stating my opinions. "
Now I can't be too positive, but I'm assuming that joke went right over your head.
darkrein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By darkrein

Did any of you read the OP? SA has the infinity gauntlet, he rapes galactus. 

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@darkrein said:
"Did any of you read the OP? SA has the infinity gauntlet, he rapes galactus.  "

the OP has been changed everyone who said Galactus wins was when the OP said he was fighting regular SA superman, no sword of Superman and no infinity Gauntlet
darkrein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By darkrein
@Thor's hammmer: Well now it makes sense lol.
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheBatman586
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@Pr_Beyonder said:
"SA Supes stomps.... "

Yes, the OP was recently edited. With those items, Superman wins.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MrDestroyer187

SUPERMAN WINS