Stage 2: Silver Surfer

No Caption Provided

Stage 3: Thanos ( No Items )

No Caption Provided

Stage 4: The Trion Juggernaut

No Caption Provided

Stage 5: Rune King Thor

No Caption Provided

Stage 6: Superman Prime (Adult Oa Power Amp)

No Caption Provided

Stage 7: Parallax Hal Jordan

No Caption Provided

Stage 8: The Phoenix (Jean Grey)

No Caption Provided

Stage 9: Galactus

No Caption Provided

Battle Location: The Multiversal Nexis

No Caption Provided

Can The Legendary Silver Age Superman Clear This Ultimate Gauntlet???

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

.........does there happen to be a reason as to why Galactus is above ZH Parallax and The Phoenix? Or for that matter, a reason as to why the Phoenix is above ZH Parallax?

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheBatman586

Stops at RK Thor.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 5.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pistolwhip1

Stops at 5, SA Supes was really weak against magic. RKT is full of it. If he manages to get passed Thor he is stopped by Jordan Parallax.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Pistolwhip1 said:
Stops at 5, SA Supes was really weak against magic. RKT is full of it. If he manages to get passed Thor he is stopped by Jordan Parallax.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

Yes this is correct due to his weakness . Also Parallax was just too powerful\

In all honesty . I don't Put Galactus Pass Silver age Supes unless he is well fed. He cant be at the level what i saw in Thor number 4 flying in with his hammer and physically hurt him. A silver age Superman Strength and speed is anything you want it to be. THere was never limit to his strength. Not to mention his instant powers he would get out of no where to defeat you. Good thing they made up Magic and Kryptonite as weakness because with out that this man would be a freak of nature. The only person wins here is Pharallax and Rune King Thor. Every body else lose IMO.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By monarch2016

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

In all honesty . I don't Put Galactus Pass Silver age Supes unless he is well fed. He cant be at the level what i saw in Thor number 4 flying in with his hammer and physically hurt him. A silver age Superman Strength and speed is anything you want it to be. THere was never limit to his strength. Not to mention his instant powers he would get out of no where to defeat you. Good thing they made up Magic and Kryptonite as weakness because with out that this man would be a freak of nature. The only person wins here is Pharallax and Rune King Thor. Every body else lose IMO.

prime would beat him 2

ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ToasterComics
@baron2011: Prime has not shown the high end feats that Silver Age Supes has done.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dies at 4 unless he BFR Juggs

Thor kills him

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By termiteone4ever

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

No prime wouldnt be able o beat him. May be give him fight. The Key to Silver age Superman was his strength and durability. During all his Stupid feats even against a universal threat it was done with out any effort. Even the punch he got from that Hundread galaxy gravity punch he was not Koed. even when he got the blast that send it across the universe through time and space back the dinosaur ages he was Ok.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By monarch2016

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

No prime wouldnt be able o beat him. May be give him fight. The Key to Silver age Superman was his strength and durability. During all his Stupid feats even against a universal threat it was done with out any effort. Even the punch he got from that Hundread galaxy gravity punch he was not Koed. even when he got the blast that send it across the universe through time and space back the dinosaur ages he was Ok.

1.nothing suggests in the scan that he was hit with 100 or 200 galaxy gravity punch and plus prime tanked worst than that

2.wasn't post crisis when he was send it across the universe through time and space back the dinosaur ages by a blast?maybe i'm wrong

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By a88378438

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

1.nothing suggests in the scan that he was hit with 100 or 200 galaxy gravity punch and plus prime tanked worst than that

2.wasn't post crisis when he was send it across the universe through time and space back the dinosaur ages by a blast?maybe i'm wrong

supergirl more powerful than hold universe together,so,this far than lift universe far than galaxy pound

superman just use his super speed almost destroy everything(space and time=universe)

only magic can beat him, P or Full power BIG G can beat him

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By a88378438

I'm sorry, but baron2011 is a SA superman hater

he always hate SA superman

oh,if SA superman not weak of the magic,he stop 7,7 and 9 can beat him,but 8...i'm not sure.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By termiteone4ever

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

You saw the scan . Silver age was hit much more powerful blast and way more powerful Villians. How come you didnt have any counter for that for when he was knocked across the universe back to a different time line. No that wasnt post crisis this was silver age. in the silver age there are very few person who knocked him with so much force it send him back to dinosaurs days.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By monarch2016

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

You saw the scan . Silver age was hit much more powerful blast and way more powerful Villians. How come you didnt have any counter for that for when he was knocked across the universe back to a different time line. No that wasnt post crisis this was silver age. in the silver age there are very few person who knocked him with so much force it send him back to dinosaurs days.

so he was send back to a different time line,big deal

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By a88378438

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

nothing, SA superman has many feats enough prove he can do anything,you know,you look at say" SMP is stronger than SA superman"

stop your crazy point

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By monarch2016

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

nothing, SA superman has many feats enough prove he can do anything,you know,you look at say" SMP is stronger than SA superman"

stop your crazy point

yes i'm sayng smp is stronger than SA superman,what are your sa superman feats that makes you even think that my idea is crazy

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By a88378438

@baron2011 said:

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

stop your crazy point

yes i'm sayng smp is stronger than SA superman,what are your sa superman feats that makes you even think that my idea is crazy

i always always tell you SA supergirl feats and she scan,now,you say smp is stronger than SA superman????

ok ok ,i think in the this forum you are only one say this

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20  Edited By Saren

@baron2011 said:

Superman Prime's sneezes don't take out galaxies.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By monarch2016

@CitizenBane said:

@baron2011 said:

Superman Prime's sneezes don't take out galaxies.

sa superman sneezed out a solar system not a galaxy and he did it because of mxy magic

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheGoldenOne

STOP QUOTING ME PLEASE.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By monarch2016

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011 said:

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

stop your crazy point

i always always tell you SA supergirl feats and she scan,now,you say smp is stronger than SA superman????

ok ok ,i think in the this forum you are only one say this

what has sa supergirl to do with sa superman?their are 2 different characters and the feats from one of them doesn't apply to the other.

and sa supergirl didn't do anything of what you are saying she did

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@baron2011: @a88378438: Please @reply to each other and stop quoting. You're spamming my inbox.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By monarch2016

@TheGoldenOne said:

@baron2011: @a88378438: Please @reply to each other and stop quoting. You're spamming my inbox.

why?

Ghostalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ghostalt

@baron2011: Because he said so.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@baron2011: Why what?
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By monarch2016

@Ghostalt said:

@baron2011: Because he said so.

and?

Ghostalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ghostalt

@baron2011: no is no

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By monarch2016

@Ghostalt said:

@baron2011: no is no

and yes is yes

Ghostalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ghostalt

@baron2011: and when somebody says no it's no..no?

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By monarch2016

@Ghostalt said:

@baron2011: and when somebody says no it's no..no?

yes it is,you win

Ghostalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ghostalt

@baron2011: you win because you admit no is no so everybody wins no?

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By monarch2016

@Ghostalt said:

@baron2011: you win because you admit no is no so everybody wins no?

yes everybody wins

Ghostalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ghostalt

@baron2011: :D

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By monarch2016

@Ghostalt said:

@baron2011: :D

No Caption Provided
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By a88378438
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

it me never show you this scan?@baron2011:

No Caption Provided

limitless forces just make supergirl feeling torn at from every direction,she even not die,not hurt

you know what?you just don't belive SA superman is powerful,and,this forum never has man say smp is stronger than SA superman,you are crazy

superman power level= supergirl level,at least in the pc it is

ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ToasterComics

Silver Age Superman = Christopher Reeve  

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9 with 10+ planets on his back

No Caption Provided

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ghostrider2

Stops at 2, he still got nothing on Silver Surfer even if he is silver age.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By rolldestroyer
TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rolldestroyer

thanks i wasn't sure about that since bronze age was more impressive, in any case i think SA supres stops at 5

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Supes beats everyone except RKT and ZH parallax

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vaeternus

Supes clears everyone except ZH parallax...

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 2

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 King_Saturn  Online

Silver Age Superman was a PIS machine... he would probably clear the whole gauntlet.

LOL

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thor.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points