#1 Posted by ToasterComics (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman Runs The Gauntlet:

The Gauntlet:

Stage1: Quasar

Stage 2: Silver Surfer

Stage 3: Thanos ( No Items )

Stage 4: The Trion Juggernaut

Stage 5: Rune King Thor

Stage 6: Superman Prime (Adult Oa Power Amp)

Stage 7: Parallax Hal Jordan

Stage 8: The Phoenix (Jean Grey)

Stage 9: Galactus

Battle Location: The Multiversal Nexis

Can The Legendary Silver Age Superman Clear This Ultimate Gauntlet???

#2 Posted by Saren (25287 posts) - - Show Bio

.........does there happen to be a reason as to why Galactus is above ZH Parallax and The Phoenix? Or for that matter, a reason as to why the Phoenix is above ZH Parallax?

#3 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at RK Thor.

#4 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5.

#5 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5, SA Supes was really weak against magic. RKT is full of it. If he manages to get passed Thor he is stopped by Jordan Parallax.

#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pistolwhip1 said:
Stops at 5, SA Supes was really weak against magic. RKT is full of it. If he manages to get passed Thor he is stopped by Jordan Parallax.
#7 Edited by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

Yes this is correct due to his weakness . Also Parallax was just too powerful\

In all honesty . I don't Put Galactus Pass Silver age Supes unless he is well fed. He cant be at the level what i saw in Thor number 4 flying in with his hammer and physically hurt him. A silver age Superman Strength and speed is anything you want it to be. THere was never limit to his strength. Not to mention his instant powers he would get out of no where to defeat you. Good thing they made up Magic and Kryptonite as weakness because with out that this man would be a freak of nature. The only person wins here is Pharallax and Rune King Thor. Every body else lose IMO.

#8 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

In all honesty . I don't Put Galactus Pass Silver age Supes unless he is well fed. He cant be at the level what i saw in Thor number 4 flying in with his hammer and physically hurt him. A silver age Superman Strength and speed is anything you want it to be. THere was never limit to his strength. Not to mention his instant powers he would get out of no where to defeat you. Good thing they made up Magic and Kryptonite as weakness because with out that this man would be a freak of nature. The only person wins here is Pharallax and Rune King Thor. Every body else lose IMO.

prime would beat him 2

#9 Posted by ToasterComics (80 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011: Prime has not shown the high end feats that Silver Age Supes has done.
#10 Edited by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

dies at 4 unless he BFR Juggs

Thor kills him

#11 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

No prime wouldnt be able o beat him. May be give him fight. The Key to Silver age Superman was his strength and durability. During all his Stupid feats even against a universal threat it was done with out any effort. Even the punch he got from that Hundread galaxy gravity punch he was not Koed. even when he got the blast that send it across the universe through time and space back the dinosaur ages he was Ok.

#12 Edited by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

No prime wouldnt be able o beat him. May be give him fight. The Key to Silver age Superman was his strength and durability. During all his Stupid feats even against a universal threat it was done with out any effort. Even the punch he got from that Hundread galaxy gravity punch he was not Koed. even when he got the blast that send it across the universe through time and space back the dinosaur ages he was Ok.

1.nothing suggests in the scan that he was hit with 100 or 200 galaxy gravity punch and plus prime tanked worst than that

2.wasn't post crisis when he was send it across the universe through time and space back the dinosaur ages by a blast?maybe i'm wrong

#13 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

1.nothing suggests in the scan that he was hit with 100 or 200 galaxy gravity punch and plus prime tanked worst than that

2.wasn't post crisis when he was send it across the universe through time and space back the dinosaur ages by a blast?maybe i'm wrong

supergirl more powerful than hold universe together,so,this far than lift universe far than galaxy pound

superman just use his super speed almost destroy everything(space and time=universe)

only magic can beat him, P or Full power BIG G can beat him

#14 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, but baron2011 is a SA superman hater

he always hate SA superman

oh,if SA superman not weak of the magic,he stop 7,7 and 9 can beat him,but 8...i'm not sure.

#15 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

You saw the scan . Silver age was hit much more powerful blast and way more powerful Villians. How come you didnt have any counter for that for when he was knocked across the universe back to a different time line. No that wasnt post crisis this was silver age. in the silver age there are very few person who knocked him with so much force it send him back to dinosaurs days.

#16 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

You saw the scan . Silver age was hit much more powerful blast and way more powerful Villians. How come you didnt have any counter for that for when he was knocked across the universe back to a different time line. No that wasnt post crisis this was silver age. in the silver age there are very few person who knocked him with so much force it send him back to dinosaurs days.

so he was send back to a different time line,big deal

#17 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

nothing, SA superman has many feats enough prove he can do anything,you know,you look at say" SMP is stronger than SA superman"

stop your crazy point

#18 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

nothing, SA superman has many feats enough prove he can do anything,you know,you look at say" SMP is stronger than SA superman"

stop your crazy point

yes i'm sayng smp is stronger than SA superman,what are your sa superman feats that makes you even think that my idea is crazy

#19 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011 said:

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

stop your crazy point

yes i'm sayng smp is stronger than SA superman,what are your sa superman feats that makes you even think that my idea is crazy

i always always tell you SA supergirl feats and she scan,now,you say smp is stronger than SA superman????

ok ok ,i think in the this forum you are only one say this

#20 Posted by Saren (25287 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011 said:

Superman Prime's sneezes don't take out galaxies.

#21 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@baron2011 said:

Superman Prime's sneezes don't take out galaxies.

sa superman sneezed out a solar system not a galaxy and he did it because of mxy magic

#22 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

STOP QUOTING ME PLEASE.

#23 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011 said:

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

prime would beat him 2

stop your crazy point

i always always tell you SA supergirl feats and she scan,now,you say smp is stronger than SA superman????

ok ok ,i think in the this forum you are only one say this

what has sa supergirl to do with sa superman?their are 2 different characters and the feats from one of them doesn't apply to the other.

and sa supergirl didn't do anything of what you are saying she did

#24 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011: @a88378438: Please @reply to each other and stop quoting. You're spamming my inbox.
#25 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

@baron2011: @a88378438: Please @reply to each other and stop quoting. You're spamming my inbox.

why?

#26 Posted by Ghostalt (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011: Because he said so.

#27 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011: Why what?
#28 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostalt said:

@baron2011: Because he said so.

and?

#29 Posted by Ghostalt (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011: no is no

#30 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostalt said:

@baron2011: no is no

and yes is yes

#31 Posted by Ghostalt (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011: and when somebody says no it's no..no?

#32 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostalt said:

@baron2011: and when somebody says no it's no..no?

yes it is,you win

#33 Posted by Ghostalt (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011: you win because you admit no is no so everybody wins no?

#34 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostalt said:

@baron2011: you win because you admit no is no so everybody wins no?

yes everybody wins

#35 Posted by Ghostalt (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011: :D

#36 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostalt said:

@baron2011: :D

#37 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

it me never show you this scan?@baron2011:

limitless forces just make supergirl feeling torn at from every direction,she even not die,not hurt

you know what?you just don't belive SA superman is powerful,and,this forum never has man say smp is stronger than SA superman,you are crazy

superman power level= supergirl level,at least in the pc it is

#38 Posted by ToasterComics (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman = Christopher Reeve  

#39 Posted by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 9 with 10+ planets on his back

#40 Edited by GhostRider2 (3270 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2, he still got nothing on Silver Surfer even if he is silver age.

#41 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks i wasn't sure about that since bronze age was more impressive, in any case i think SA supres stops at 5

#44 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes beats everyone except RKT and ZH parallax

#45 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes clears everyone except ZH parallax...

#46 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 2

#47 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman was a PIS machine... he would probably clear the whole gauntlet.

LOL

#48 Posted by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Thor.

#49 Edited by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't make it past the first two.