Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

and you cursed more than me in this thread wth? btw this is my last post on this thread i won you lost get over i

He actually didn't, whereas you called him an idiot.

And you didn't win. You can say you did, but that only matters to you.

Thanks.

This is the weirdest battle thread I've been on in quite a while. What the heck happened? =)

what are you being such a tool about everything? i said BW won and proved why she does you're argument was always "she kicked a guy 10 feet" woopdie doo nice feat and this is really my last post just had to say my last piece

And "tool." Another to add to the list.

<sigh>

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what are you being such a tool about everything? i said BW won and proved why she does you're argument was always "she kicked a guy 10 feet" woopdie doo nice feat and this is really my last post just had to say my last piece

I think casually kicking a grown man 10 feet through the air is a pretty nice feat for a street-leveler, especially in a movie. At least it's a real feat from the movie and not something I just made up.

Oh yeah, I forgot that you won the argument already. You told us like 3 times now. Hehehe...

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Ratatat

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

and you cursed more than me in this thread wth? btw this is my last post on this thread i won you lost get over i

He actually didn't, whereas you called him an idiot.

And you didn't win. You can say you did, but that only matters to you.

Thanks.

This is the weirdest battle thread I've been on in quite a while. What the heck happened? =)

And "tool." Another to add to the list.

<sigh>

ugh i gotta stop responding but i can't stand while you too talk sh*t about me now tell me why your mad WillPayton? i debated the battle i proved my points you didn't so why be a sore loser about? none of us gets a prize for winning a argument i mean think about what was your argument "she kicked a guy 10 feet" and the only reason i insulted you is because you are bringing up irrelevant stuff and trying to bring in the mods for what? come one man grow up its a fantasy battle on the internet stop getting butthurt.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@jedixman said:

<sigh>

ugh i gotta stop responding but i can't stand while you too talk sh*t about me now tell me why your mad WillPayton? i debated the battle i proved my points you didn't so why be a sore loser about? none of us gets a prize for winning a argument i mean think about what was your argument "she kicked a guy 10 feet" and the only reason i insulted you is because you are bringing up irrelevant stuff and trying to bring in the mods for what? come one man grow up its a fantasy battle on the internet stop getting butthurt.

LOL... dude, I'm not mad, I think this thread is hilarious. I mean, come on... you're claimed victory like 3 (maybe 4 now) times and said it was your last post like 4 times.

I didnt even call up any mods. I was just trying to help you out by letting you know that if you call people "tool", "idiot", and stuff like that then the mods wont like it.

You also need to understand that you cant use feats/powers/abilities/background or anything from versions of the character other than the one in the fight.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@jedixman said:

<sigh>

LOL... dude, I'm not mad, I think this thread is hilarious. I mean, come on... you're claimed victory like 3 (maybe 4 now) times and said it was your last post like 4 times.

I didnt even call up any mods. I was just trying to help you out by letting you know that if you call people "tool", "idiot", and stuff like that then the mods wont like it.

You also need to understand that you cant use feats/powers/abilities/background or anything from versions of the character other than the one in the fight.

you are mad bro don't deny i can see it through the words you write i claimed victory because i did win your arguments are horrible and made no sense and you wanted to call the mods just because i said tool and idiot omg call the cops and didn't you say "shit" a few post back so stop being a hypocrite and hopefully i didn't offend you by saying hypocrite because we all know how sensitive you are and dude i NEVER repeat NEVER even mentioned the comic version of BW just her origin please show when i showed a feat using her comic version please ill be waiting and if you can't(which you won't) you will be a liar,hypocrite,and a sore loser

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By heymanjack

Silk spectre for the win.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you are mad bro don't deny i can see it through the words you write i claimed victory because i did win your arguments are horrible and made no sense and you wanted to call the mods just because i said tool and idiot omg call the cops and didn't you say "shit" a few post back so stop being a hypocrite and hopefully i didn't offend you by saying hypocrite because we all know how sensitive you are and dude i NEVER repeat NEVER even mentioned the comic version of BW just her origin please show when i showed a feat using her comic version please ill be waiting and if you can't(which you won't) you will be a liar,hypocrite,and a sore loser

Heh... this was my favorite post so far. =) I'm not even kidding or being sarcastic, I really mean it.

dude i NEVER repeat NEVER even mentioned the comic version of BW just her origin please show when i showed a feat using her comic version please ill be waiting and if you can't(which you won't) you will be a liar,hypocrite,and a sore loser

Challenge accepted!

it doesn't have to be in the movie its her origin when the black widow movie comes out you'll see her getting super soldier serum but that's only if they follow the comic origin which they will

I win! Boo-yah!

p.s who says boo-yah anymore lol?

Oh, sorry, forgot you dont like that.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

Heh... this was my favorite post so far. =) I'm not even kidding or being sarcastic, I really mean it.

@emptyseven said:

dude i NEVER repeat NEVER even mentioned the comic version of BW just her origin please show when i showed a feat using her comic version please ill be waiting and if you can't(which you won't) you will be a liar,hypocrite,and a sore loser

Challenge accepted!

@emptyseven said:

it doesn't have to be in the movie its her origin when the black widow movie comes out you'll see her getting super soldier serum but that's only if they follow the comic origin which they will

I win! Boo-yah!

@emptyseven said:

p.s who says boo-yah anymore lol?

Oh, sorry, forgot you dont like that.

well you failed a finding any evidence of me mentioning any feats from comic black widow the only thing you find out is that i said her origin is most likely the same in the movie as in the comic so yea and i even said in the other post "dude i NEVER repeat NEVER even mentioned the comic version of BW just her origin" you got nothing on me bro your failing so hard its hilarious

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

what are you talking about?

hulks origins are the same in the comic and movie

captain americas origins are the same in the comic and movie

thors origins are the same in the comic and movie

iron mans origins are the same in the comic and movie

so just because i say her origin is gonna be the same in the movie as they where in the comic like every other marvel superhero movie i got the nerve? man please....and yea you don't know anything about BW

The fact that every Marvel hero that has shown up in a movie and has the same origin story as in the comic books that doesn't mean the same thing applies for Black Widow.For god's sake her origin story hasn't even been explored yet and you are making statements.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: ok who cares why is everyone on this thread so butthurt i said her origin IS MOST LIKELY the same as the comic version how do you explain a girl of that stature doing all that stuff in the movie even a trained Olympic gymnast couldn't do exactly so stop coming at me with a bunch a bs trying to change the subject josh was right nothing good comes out of this god forsaken place of the forums just a bunch of sore losers and butthurt d-bags

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: ok who cares why is everyone on this thread so butthurt i said her origin IS MOST LIKELY the same as the comic version how do you explain a girl of that stature doing all that stuff in the movie even a trained Olympic gymnast couldn't do exactly so stop coming at me with a bunch a bs trying to change the subject josh was right nothing good comes out of this god forsaken place of the forums just a bunch of sore losers and butthurt d-bags

Her origin will indeed be most likely the same but until we see prove in a movie that her origin is the same as in the comic books - we can't make statements like that.A well trained woman or even man can do that no matter if she is a gymnast or not,she doesn't need the Super Soldier formula to perform that but even if she has taken a dose in the movies it would be cool as long as we see that scene where she tells the audience how she is doing all that.And easy with the rudeness and insulting.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black Widow wins. better feats. also more feats

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ratatat

@tdk_1997 said:

@emptyseven said:

Her origin will indeed be most likely the same but until we see prove in a movie that her origin is the same as in the comic books - we can't make statements like that.A well trained woman or even man can do that no matter if she is a gymnast or not,she doesn't need the Super Soldier formula to perform that but even if she has taken a dose in the movies it would be cool as long as we see that scene where she tells the audience how she is doing all that.And easy with the rudeness and insulting.

nobody is insulting you i'm so frustrated with the amount of morons on this part of the forums (not you just in general) some guy is actually arguing to me about superman's aliases in another thread but anyway disregarding her origin which i've been trying to do but the people on this thread don't want to get back on topic BW wins because she has more feats and is more impressive and btw look at the argument the guy who created this thread was saying "she kicked a guy 10 feet away" and that argument never changed he just kept on saying the same thing and when he lost the argument he tried to call the mods on me look back at page 1 i'm made to be the a-hole in this thread but look back the only i did was try to debate

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@emptyseven said:

nobody is insulting you i'm so frustrated with the amount of morons on this part of the forums (not you just in general) some guy is actually arguing to me about superman's aliases in another thread but anyway disregarding her origin which i've been trying to do but the people on this thread don't want to get back on topic BW wins because she has more feats and is more impressive and btw look at the argument the guy who created this thread was saying "she kicked a guy 10 feet away" and that argument never changed he just kept on saying the same thing and when he lost the argument he tried to call the mods on me look back at page 1 i'm made to be the a-hole in this thread but look back the only i did was try to debate

I didn't meant to say that you are insulting me but in general.You should be careful with what you say because swearing and insulting other users isn't tolerable on the site.And also Silk Spectre did indeed kick a random thug really far away and she had some other feats but as a whole Black Widow has more impressive feats.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow wins.