Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Versions pictued above. Random encounter, no weapons, to the death.

Who wins?

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow due to being played by such a juicy actress

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 the_red_viper  Moderator

I think Widow, she beat Hawkeye (although Hawkeye didn't have too many h2h feats in the movies).

Spectre is more ruthless though.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By willpayton

Win by juicyness?

No Caption Provided

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silk Spectre wins because her nipples were visible through her costume throughout the whole movie.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

Win by juicyness?

No Caption Provided

lol jokes aside BW wins because she could hold off a horde of aliens that are stronger than her and silk spectre biggest feat is beating up a bunch of bums with nite owl

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol jokes aside BW wins because she could hold off a horde of aliens that are stronger than her and silk spectre biggest feat is beating up a bunch of bums with nite owl

Silk Spectre did show super-human strength in the movie. I'm not sure BW did. Seriously, SS kicked a guy and he went flying like a beach ball.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

Silk Spectre did show super-human strength in the movie. I'm not sure BW did. Seriously, SS kicked a guy and he went flying like a beach ball.

yea but widow was playing around with a international criminal with a gun to her face while strapped to chair talking on the phone

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

yea but widow was playing around with a international criminal with a gun to her face while strapped to chair talking on the phone

Sure, that was fun scene. Lets just not underestimate Silk Spectre:

Loading Video...

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS is no joke when she hits guys they are tossed a few feet,,she clearly possesses super strength to a degree,,I don't know why people assume beating 10 thugs with knives and pipes is easy, or clearing a prison with crazed inmates is a walk in the park. Judging the movie characters I'm taking silk spectre FTW.. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cUfArXaxUD4

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

Sure, that was fun scene. Lets just not underestimate Silk Spectre:

Loading Video...

yea those were the bums i mentioned last time defeating thugs isn't such a big feat when you have a partner if it was just her i would have been a decent feat but lets be honest every comic character that knows martial arts could defeat 10 thugs in there sleep even if they had weapons but i'm not taking anything away from her just saying BW had bigger feats

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pretty sure Silky has no powers....

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow has a feat of beating multiple opponents, tied to a chair!

That said SS h2h is no slouch either. Been awhile since i've seen Watchmen, but i dont remember Spectre actually soloing multi opponents....everything i can recall she was with Night Owl while Widow has two films where she solos her enemies...

Idk, this is a toss up but I'm rolling with Natasha. No man could go wrong with pick either of these two ladies ;-)!

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea those were the bums i mentioned last time defeating thugs isn't such a big feat when you have a partner if it was just her i would have been a decent feat but lets be honest every comic character that knows martial arts could defeat 10 thugs in there sleep even if they had weapons but i'm not taking anything away from her just saying BW had bigger feats

They're fighting something like 8 to 10 thugs armed with knives, 1 with a gun, and they were completely unarmed. That's a damn good feat.

And my point is that she's obviously showing super-human strength. I doubt even a horse can kick someone as hard as she's doing in that fight. She punched a guy who went flying like 6 feet, and kicked a guy who flew at least 8 feet and was only stopped cause he hit a dumpster. If not for that he probably would have flown around 10 - 12 feet. That's pretty impressive.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

They're fighting something like 8 to 10 thugs armed with knives, 1 with a gun, and they were completely unarmed. That's a damn good feat.

And my point is that she's obviously showing super-human strength. I doubt even a horse can kick someone as hard as she's doing in that fight. She punched a guy who went flying like 6 feet, and kicked a guy who flew at least 8 feet and was only stopped cause he hit a dumpster. If not for that he probably would have flown around 10 - 12 feet. That's pretty impressive.

like i said before its a decent feat but she was with a partner and the thugs where your average non trained thugs BW fought trained bodyguards tied to a chair with ease and again held off the horde of advanced aliens not by herself but still beat up many guys up with just her hands and its established that non one except dr.Manhattan has powers in the movie so that kicking feat just meant she kicks hard i met taekwondo guys that can kick 250 pound heavy bags around like it was a rag doll like bruce lee he kicked a 300 pound bag to a high ceiling sure he is not a average dude but doesn't mean his strength is superhuman

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

like i said before its a decent feat but she was with a partner and the thugs where your average non trained thugs BW fought trained bodyguards tied to a chair with ease and again held off the horde of advanced aliens not by herself but still beat up many guys up with just her hands and its established that non one except dr.Manhattan has powers in the movie so that kicking feat just meant she kicks hard i met taekwondo guys that can kick 250 pound heavy bags around like it was a rag doll like bruce lee he kicked a 300 pound bag to a high ceiling sure he is not a average dude but doesn't mean his strength is superhuman

In the chair scene Black Widow fought 2 unarmed bodyguards and 1 old man. The only impressive thing was that she was tied to the chair.

It's impossible to kick a man 10 - 12 feet through the air. I've seen plenty of top kickboxers kicking heavy bags... they cant do what SS did in the movie, not even close.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: well you're assuming it was 10 feet and even then there's no way BW would let her kick her that way she is a top martial artist in marvel and SS never fought anyone note worthy in the movie or comic just a bunch of bums in alley that were too dumb too even shoot their gun BW wins due too having better feats versus stronger and more trained opponents oh and one more thing a regular untrained guy could sidekick a 100 pound heavy away a few feet no problem i've seen it so a super soldier who is trained and stronger than a average person like Black Widow could sidekick a guy who doesn't look over 170 pounds at least 10 feet no problem

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silk Spectre

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By willpayton

@willpayton: well you're assuming it was 10 feet and even then there's no way BW would let her kick her that way she is a top martial artist in marvel and SS never fought anyone note worthy in the movie or comic just a bunch of bums in alley that were too dumb too even shoot their gun BW wins due too having better feats versus stronger and more trained opponents oh and one more thing a regular untrained guy could sidekick a 100 pound heavy away a few feet no problem i've seen it so a super soldier who is trained and stronger than a average person like Black Widow could sidekick a guy who doesn't look over 170 pounds at least 10 feet no problem

Since when is Black Widow a super soldier???

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ratatat

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

guess who just got caught not knowing anything about the opponents...black widow is a super soldier all her stats are peak human she was given a variant of the serum by the red room so she can lift,run,and react faster than any human that isn't a super soldier

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bane_of_sith

This is really a toss up tbh,,both are amazing fighters,,IMO alot of BW's best movie feats are with weapons and gadgets but her interrogation scene shows how bad ass she can be with no weapons and her hands bound. I don't recall any of the movies eluding to BW having super soldier serum enhancements even though in the comic she definitely is peak human and enhanced by the serum. I'd say in a series of ten they both could take a good number

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

guess who just got caught not knowing anything about the opponents...black widow is a super soldier all her stats are peak human she was given a variant of the serum by the red room so she can lift,run,and react faster than any human that isn't a super soldier

I dont remember any of that happening in any of the movies. What movie did this happen in?

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

I dont remember any of that happening in any of the movies. What movie did this happen in?

it doesn't have to be in the movie its her origin when the black widow movie comes out you'll see her getting super soldier serum but that's only if they follow the comic origin which they will

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

it doesn't have to be in the movie its her origin when the black widow movie comes out you'll see her getting super soldier serum but that's only if they follow the comic origin which they will

So, basically, you're trying to attribute stuff from one version of the character to another, and then accusing me of not knowing what I'm talking about when you're the one making shit up. Wow, you got nerve.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26 JediXMan  Moderator

Black Widow stomps.

Silk Spectre - Fought prisoners with undefined skills.

Black Widow - Fought Hawkeye, many hired bodyguards (one of which took a boxer a long time to defeat), a group of Russian soldiers / spies, took a blow from Hulk, and fought many alien soldiers who had high-tech weapons and body armor.

.... how is there a comparison?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

Irregardless, you cannot blindly assume that Black Widow is a super-soldier just because she's one in the comics. By that logic, MoS Superman has 'frost breath' because his comic-incarnation has it too, even though he's never once showed in in the movie. Until it is explicitly stated or shown in the movies, Black Widow is unpowered, period.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ratatat

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

So, basically, you're trying to attribute stuff from one version of the character to another, and then accusing me of not knowing what I'm talking about when you're the one making shit up. Wow, you got nerve.

what are you talking about?

hulks origins are the same in the comic and movie

captain americas origins are the same in the comic and movie

thors origins are the same in the comic and movie

iron mans origins are the same in the comic and movie

so just because i say her origin is gonna be the same in the movie as they where in the comic like every other marvel superhero movie i got the nerve? man please....and yea you don't know anything about BW

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JediXMan  Moderator

... wow. There's a real stretch.

Yup. Yup, you're absolutely right.

Now, where is Baron Zemo - you know, the one who was indirectly responsible for what happened to Bucky, aka the origin of the Winter Soldier? Because, you know, it's all exactly the same.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

Irregardless, you cannot blindly assume that Black Widow is a super-soldier just because she's one in the comics. By that logic, MoS Superman has 'frost breath' because his comic-incarnation has it too, even though he's never once showed in in the movie. Until it is explicitly stated or shown in the movies, Black Widow is unpowered, period.

seriously..EVERY marvel superhero movie has the same origin the same as they were in the comics so why wouldn't black widow please go away this argument is between me and willpayton you're not needed

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so just because i say her origin is gonna be the same in the movie as they where in the comic like very other marvel superhero movie i got the nerve? man please....and yea you don't know anything about BW

Why do you keep insisting on this? Just admit you were wrong and move on. Why continue to rationalize this when besides myself 2 other people already told you that you're wrong?

This is clearly the movie version of Black Widow. You can use feats, powers, and anything else from the source material... which is THE MOVIES. The Black Widow from the comics has nothing to do with this. The Black Widow from cartoons... also has nothing to do with this. It's really a simple rule, why dont you understand it?

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ratatat

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

@emptyseven said:

Now, where is Baron Zemo - you know, the one who was indirectly responsible for what happened to Bucky, aka the origin of the Winter Soldier? Because, you know, it's all exactly the same.

bucky was a minor character and his orgin is gonna be the same in winter soldier most likely and how is that a stretch? ill tell you like i said to the other guys every major movie character has the same origin as they did in the comics i can't believe i have to argue this......

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

seriously..EVERY marvel superhero movie has the same origin the same as they were in the comics so why wouldn't black widow please go away this argument is between me and willpayton you're not needed

Um, because Hawkeye is a SHIELD agent, not a carnival archer and former criminal? Because Black Widow was never a Super-Soldier? Fury was not a WWII veteran who has the Infinity Formula? The MCU stands on its own, you cannot draw conclusions based solely on conjecture.

Also, seeing as how this is an open topic, apropos to the topic, I'm allowed to post whatever I want. So boo-yah.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

so just because i say her origin is gonna be the same in the movie as they where in the comic like very other marvel superhero movie i got the nerve? man please....and yea you don't know anything about BW

Why do you keep insisting on this? Just admit you were wrong and move on. Why continue to rationalize this when besides myself 2 other people already told you that you're wrong?

This is clearly the movie version of Black Widow. You can use feats, powers, and anything else from the source material... which is THE MOVIES. The Black Widow from the comics has nothing to do with this. The Black Widow from cartoons... also has nothing to do with this. It's really a simple rule, why dont you understand it?

omg i keep "insisting" on that because its her origin idiot and the movie version still wrecks silk specter end of discussion you obviously have nothing else to say if you're trying to change the subject and argue about her origin.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

Or General Karpov? Or Aleksander Lukin? Or the Red Room program?

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@emptyseven said:

@veshark said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

Um, because Hawkeye is a SHIELD agent, not a carnival archer and former criminal? Because Black Widow was never a Super-Soldier? Fury was not a WWII veteran who has the Infinity Formula? The MCU stands on its own, you cannot draw conclusions based solely on conjecture.

Also, seeing as how this is an open topic, apropos to the topic, I'm allowed to post whatever I want. So boo-yah.

i already won this argument on how BW wins this i don't need to waste time arguing about someones origin and post as much as you want in this thread doesn't means nothing to me anymore

p.s who says boo-yah anymore lol?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By willpayton

@willpayton said:

omg i keep "insisting" on that because its her origin idiot and the movie version still wrecks silk specter end of discussion you obviously have nothing else to say if you're trying to change the subject and argue about her origin.

Do you realize that insulting people is against the rules of this forum? Do I really have to point out whey this is something you shouldnt do?

You're trying to use feats/characteristics from a different version of the character. That's not allowed, period. Calling me names wont change that.

You should change your attitude before you get warned or banned by the admins. Just some friendly advice.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

@emptyseven said:

bucky was a minor character and his orgin is gonna be the same in winter soldier most likely and how is that a stretch? ill tell you like i said to the other guys every major movie character has the same origin as they did in the comics i can't believe i have to argue this......

Black Widow is pretty minor... since she doesn't even have her own movie yet and had to make her first appearance in someone else's movie. Sounds pretty minor to me, especially since Winter Soldier will be the main antagonist in Captain America 2. When did Black Widow ever get to be the main anything in any movie?

Also, they're not the same. In the Hulk movie, they were trying to duplicate the Super Soldier Serum. That is the origin of Hulk in the Ultimate universe, not the main universe. Black Widow didn't have the serum in the Ultimate universe.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By willpayton

@jedixman said:

Also, they're not the same. In the Hulk movie, they were trying to duplicate the Super Soldier Serum. That is the origin of Hulk in the Ultimate universe, not the main universe. Black Widow didn't have the serum in the Ultimate universe.

Of course. Even major characters have significant differences in origins... Superman has differences from comics, to the Reeve movies, to the Man of Steel movie, etc. The Hulk had differences, Batman had differences, etc.

But besides all that, it's simple logic... use feats and arguments based on the source material... other versions simply dont apply. Man of Steel Superman cant fly around the Earth and turn back time, movie Green Lantern cant do half the things comic book GL can do, etc. Why are we even wasting time arguing about something that everyone on CV already knows... except this one guy?

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

Do you realize that insulting people is against the rules of this forum? Do I really have to point out whey this is something you shouldnt do?

You're trying to use feats/characteristics from a different version of the character. That's not allowed, period. Calling me names wont change that.

You should change your attitude before you get warned or banned by the admins. Just some friendly advice.

well first of all sir you said way more curse words than i have and sure change the subject more you already lost the argument whats the point right? and i have NEVER even mentioned feats from the comics so don't get it twisted all i have been saying is that in the movie her origin is most likely the same in the movies as it is in the comic and i have noticed that when someones loses a argument and starts raging he brings in the mods to try to ban the person who was debating against them and this time seems no different see yah

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

Of course. Even major characters have significant differences in origins... Superman has differences from comics, to the Reeve movies, to the Man of Steel movies, etc. The Hulk had differences, Batman had differences, etc.

But besides all that, it's simple logic... use feats and arguments based on the source material... other versions simply dont apply. Man of Steel Superman cant fly around the Earth and turn back time, movie Green Lantern cant do half the things comic book GL can do, etc. Why are we even wasting time arguing about something that everyone on CV already knows... except this one guy?

Rules are the rules. Stick with the same version of a character, because versions do vary. Nobody would even think of putting Thor or Hulk near the level of their comic book counterparts (well, maybe someone will).

I still think Black Widow stomps in this fight, but not because of what that guy said.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Veshark

@veshark said:

@emptyseven said:

@veshark said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

@emptyseven said:

i already won this argument on how BW wins this i don't need to waste time arguing about someones origin and post as much as you want in this thread doesn't means nothing to me anymore

p.s who says boo-yah anymore lol?

Oh ok, my sincerest apologies then. I didn't know you already won this argument based on nothing; and that that clearly discounts any relevant information or common sense that I have to offer, and that all the logic that three different posters are posting mean absolutely nothing to you because you're obviously the greatest debater in all of comicdom history and the living embodiment of correctness.

Right. Just checking.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ratatat

@emptyseven said:

@willpayton said:

wow now you're trying to bring in the mods seriously bro? just because you lost in the argument no need to rage and i NEVER brought up any feats form comics version of BW so don't get it twisted the only thing i said was that her movie origin is most likely the same as it was in the comics and you cursed more than me in this thread wth? btw this is my last post on this thread i won you lost get over it

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

I still think Black Widow stomps in this fight, but not because of what that guy said.

I think that BW winning is a reasonable opinion. Personally, I think BW has greater skill, but SS has greater physical abilities like strength. It can go either way IMO.

well first of all sir you said way more curse words than i have and sure change the subject more you already lost the argument whats the point right? and i have NEVER even mentioned feats from the comics so don't get it twisted all i have been saying is that in the movie her origin is most likely the same in the movies as it is in the comic and i have noticed that when someones loses a argument and starts raging he brings in the mods to try to ban the person who was debating against them and this time seems no different see yah

Are you off your meds or something?

Calling people "idiot" is against the rules. If the admins warn you, it's because of your actions, not mine.

Multiple people are telling you that you're wrong, but you're not listening. Simply claiming that "I already won blah blah blah" is kind of pointless. You lose the argument once you start making stuff up about the character in the battle.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JediXMan  Moderator

and you cursed more than me in this thread wth? btw this is my last post on this thread i won you lost get over i

He actually didn't, whereas you called him an idiot.

And you didn't win. You can say you did, but that only matters to you.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

and you cursed more than me in this thread wth? btw this is my last post on this thread i won you lost get over i

Thanks.

This is the weirdest battle thread I've been on in quite a while. What the heck happened? =)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

Thanks.

This is the weirdest battle thread I've been on in quite a while. What the heck happened? =)

You haven't been in enough battles, then. You weren't around during the dark times.... *shiver*

Many veteran debaters were born from that... myself included.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@willpayton said:

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

Thanks.

You haven't been in enough battles, then. You weren't around during the dark times.... *shiver*

Many veteran debaters were born from that... myself included.

LOL... when I first started on CV I kept hearing about the Storm threads, where people kept arguing that she could defeat practically anyone. I missed out on those. =)

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

Thanks.

what are you being such a tool about everything? i said BW won and proved why she does you're argument was always "she kicked a guy 10 feet" woopdie doo nice feat and this is really my last post just had to say my last piece

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 JediXMan  Moderator

@willpayton said:

@jedixman said:

@emptyseven said:

Thanks.

what are you being such a tool about everything? i said BW won and proved why she does you're argument was always "she kicked a guy 10 feet" woopdie doo nice feat and this is really my last post just had to say my last piece

And "tool." Another to add to the list.