(please use logic & reasoning)    

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Interesting Match-Up :-)....I like both these ladies. I think Shuri takes the majority. Shuri is definitely the superior h2h fighter between these 2 but Husk's skin changes, especially to rock or metal, should give her the durability to endure Shuri's peak human physical strikes but won't help Paige deal with energy daggers or vibranium claws. I don't think Shuri had 'standard BP gear', since her tech varied with nearly each of her few appearances in the BP title, during Klaws of the Panther and Doomwar, so I will assume that standard Panther gear is what  T'Challa used to have when he was Black Panther and had vibranium. That should include energy daggers and vibranium claws. 

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Phylos
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
Interesting Match-Up :-)....I like both these ladies. I think Shuri takes the majority. Shuri is definitely the superior h2h fighter between these 2 but Husk's skin changes, especially to rock or metal, should give her the durability to endure Shuri's peak human physical strikes but won't help Paige deal with energy daggers or vibranium claws. I don't think Shuri had 'standard BP gear', since her tech varied with nearly each of her few appearances in the BP title, during Klaws of the Panther and Doomwar, so I will assume that standard Panther gear is what  T'Challa used to have when he was Black Panther and had vibranium. That should include energy daggers and vibranium claws. 

yes it def is, i like doing matches such as this. but about shuri's gear, yes its pretty much the same as t'challa. i didnt know if i should have really specified, which is why i just put "standard black panther gear". back to the battle though, totally agree on shuri's combat skills, but i think this battle really depends on what form husk takes. if its just to give her durability like you said, then yes, shuri takes it.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Phylos said:
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
yes it def is, i like doing matches such as this. but about shuri's gear, yes its pretty much the same as t'challa. i didnt know if i should have really specified, which is why i just put "standard black panther gear". back to the battle though, totally agree on shuri's combat skills, but i think this battle really depends on what form husk takes. if its just to give her durability like you said, then yes, shuri takes it.

Good point. If I recall correctly, but I'd have to look for the issue, I think there was an issue where Husk took on the form of flame, and I think she could emit flame as well. Maybe there is a bigger chance for Paige than I originally thought. 
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Phylos
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@Phylos said:
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
Good point. If I recall correctly, but I'd have to look for the issue, I think there was an issue where Husk took on the form of flame, and I think she could emit flame as well. Maybe there is a bigger chance for Paige than I originally thought. 

were gonna need some more feedback from other viners lol.
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FortressoftheMoon

I don't much about paige except for the standard. From what I have read she can only emit solid materials with skin. Metal, wood, rock etc.  

But i will have to go for Shuri due to here h2h skills and if Husk tries to turn her skin into metal. Shuri would just bust out the anti metal claws and I believe that would ruin Husk's day. I could be wrong I haven't read anything what Anti-metal does to organic metal.  

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Phylos
@FortressoftheMoon said:

I don't much about paige except for the standard. From what I have read she can only emit solid materials with skin. Metal, wood, rock etc.  

But i will have to go for Shuri due to here h2h skills and if Husk tries to turn her skin into metal. Shuri would just bust out the anti metal claws and I believe that would ruin Husk's day. I could be wrong I haven't read anything what Anti-metal does to organic metal.  

i read it's supposed to destroy metals on a molecular level. then again, it was a wiki page, so egh.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Phylos

bump.