So who wins this match?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

As powerful as Shuma Gorath is I dont know is he can take Spectre at full power. Shuma Gorath is a nigh omnipotent being with limitless magic but Spectre has beaten beings like that before in the past Shazam, Phantom Stranger, etc.. The only thing I can think of is if Shuma Gorath has some level Reality Warping power. Spectre does seem to have a vunerablitiy to Reality Warping power.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Ball Buster

Where is the battle?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn

Ball Buster says:

"Where is the battle?"

Thats A Good Question. If they fight in Shuma Gorath's Dimension I may have to change my vote. LOL

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nitric

Shuma Gorath > Spectre

Reason: Shuma Gorath = Dr. Strange Villain

Dr. Strange's Coolness > Everything

Being Around Dr. Strange + Fighting Him + Pluss Being That Tough = Cooler Than Spectre

Thus, If My Math Is Correct, Shuma Gorath + Spectre = Shuma Gorath

(Completely Ignore This Post As Anything Worth Considering)

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

Nitric says:

"Shuma Gorath > SpectreReason: Shuma Gorath = Dr. Strange VillainDr. Strange's Coolness > EverythingBeing Around Dr. Strange + Fighting Him + Pluss Being That Tough = Cooler Than SpectreThus, If My Math Is Correct, Shuma Gorath + Spectre = Shuma Gorath(Completely Ignore This Post As Anything Worth Considering)"

That was hilarious lol.

This fight takes place in a universe not owend by shuma gorath. Shuma gorath is nigh omnipotent as stated before. But he technically isn't nigh. He has taken over thousands of universes lol while only being nigh omnipotent. In his reality he was truly omnipotent but I don't see a difference.

Sprectre is compared to LT although I don't know how. Spretre can beat I think and amped up shazam. That was and amazing fight. Spretre can stop silver age superman in flight as well as take his hardest hit and ask "Are you done yet" Sprectre also earned some cool points because he was canceled at one time for killing his villains to gruesomely lol. He's one of the coolest in DC.

So yeah hopefully that helps if not then I'll just build a respect thread.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ball Buster

zee crusher says:

"Nitric says:
"Shuma Gorath > SpectreReason: Shuma Gorath = Dr. Strange VillainDr. Strange's Coolness > EverythingBeing Around Dr. Strange + Fighting Him + Pluss Being That Tough = Cooler Than SpectreThus, If My Math Is Correct, Shuma Gorath + Spectre = Shuma Gorath(Completely Ignore This Post As Anything Worth Considering)"

That was hilarious lol.

This fight takes place in a universe not owend by shuma gorath. Shuma gorath is nigh omnipotent as stated before. But he technically isn't nigh. He has taken over thousands of universes lol while only being nigh omnipotent. In his reality he was truly omnipotent but I don't see a difference.

Sprectre is compared to LT although I don't know how. Spretre can beat I think and amped up shazam. That was and amazing fight. Spretre can stop silver age superman in flight as well as take his hardest hit and ask "Are you done yet" Sprectre also earned some cool points because he was canceled at one time for killing his villains to gruesomely lol. He's one of the coolest in DC.

So yeah hopefully that helps if not then I'll just build a respect thread."

Spectre wins outside Shuma Gorath realm .

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Perfect Cell

Spectre would win undoubtfully. No matter which diamention he's in. He's basically the 2nd to 3rd from TOAA in the D.C Universe.

Compare Shuma Gorath to Cyttorak is pretty much more equal.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nitric

Perfect Cell says:

"Spectre would win undoubtfully. No matter which diamention he's in."

Now, I Know I've Already Showed That Im Kind Of Biased Towards Shuma Gorath, But Even With That Said, It's My Honest Opinion That He At Least Stands A Chance. He Probably Wouldn't Win, But It Wouldn't Be Undoubtfully, And He Would Definitely Win In His Own Demension.

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Goenitz

Spectre can wins outside Chaos Dimension, but won´t be an easy fight.
Inside Chaos Dimension, there's no chance to beat Shuma Gorath.