#1 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

vs 
 


#2 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma Gorath stomp.

#3 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid would pull through Shuma might not be able to kill him

#4 Posted by Jorg (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma can only be defeated by intense....and i mean intense magic only classic Fate/Strange would be capable of.  
 
Shuma stomps.
#5 Posted by Thepowercosmic (936 posts) - - Show Bio

SG

#6 Posted by Nefarious (22871 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma wins.

Online
#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP kills MOnarch... TO THE DEATH!!! And destroys that universe. Damages Shuma Gorath minimally. Darkseid kills himself and brings down the multiverse with him including Shuma Gorath. SBP gets thrown into Limbo and cries.

#8 Posted by CAPiTA (1506 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
" SBP kills MOnarch... TO THE DEATH!!! And destroys that universe. Damages Shuma Gorath minimally. Darkseid kills himself and brings down the multiverse with him including Shuma Gorath. SBP gets thrown into Limbo and cries. "
Lmao.
 
But seriously... Shuma stomps. Easily.
#9 Posted by goldenshot80 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio
Shuma stomp HARD.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
I do not know if the DC Team can defeat Shuma Gorath
#11 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (837 posts) - - Show Bio
Monarch can absorb magic, right ?
#12 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite,
Moderator
#13 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor:
He should be able to, cap atom has absorbed magic energies before.
Moderator
#14 Edited by TheUltimateSurvivor (837 posts) - - Show Bio
Then I think team actually can win, none of them are magic, Monarch can absorb Shuma's attacks, while Prime and Darkseid concentrate their powers on Shuma.
#15 Posted by Prince CortSether (2289 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" Then I think team actually can win, none of them are magic, Monarch can absorb Shuma's attacks, while Prime and Darkseid concentrate their powers on Shuma. "
Shuma-Gorath can also drain magical, elemental, and physical energy from anyone as well. He could just grab them and drain them dry.
#16 Edited by TheUltimateSurvivor (837 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:

" @TheUltimateSurvivor said:

" Then I think team actually can win, none of them are magic, Monarch can absorb Shuma's attacks, while Prime and Darkseid concentrate their powers on Shuma. "
Shuma-Gorath can also drain magical, elemental, and physical energy from anyone as well. He could just grab them and drain them dry. "
Show me a proof  that he can drain elemental and physical energy.
#17 Posted by Prince CortSether (2289 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @Prince CortSether said:

" @TheUltimateSurvivor said:

" Then I think team actually can win, none of them are magic, Monarch can absorb Shuma's attacks, while Prime and Darkseid concentrate their powers on Shuma. "
Shuma-Gorath can also drain magical, elemental, and physical energy from anyone as well. He could just grab them and drain them dry. "
Show me a proof  that he can drain elemental and physical energy. "

 
 
Also, when Shuma and Strange were fighting within the Ancient One's mind the Ancient One was expending energy to withstand their battle, which also fed Shuma.
 

#18 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (837 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether: OK, but Monarch can drain too. It would be a stalemate but there is SMP and Darkseid, so team wins.
#19 Posted by The Gray Fox (1793 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma-Gorath.
 

Hyper! Mystic SMASH!

 Hyper! Mystic Ray!

THE CHAOS DIMENSION!

Those three combos alone, strung together, should be more than enough to finish all three of them off.
#20 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"Shuma Gorath stomp. "
#21 Posted by Jorg (723 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor: 
 
SMP and DS are no-shows here. Since they have absolute no magic background they'll be destroyed within seconds.  
 
I highly doubt monarch will be able to absorb the amount of energy output Shuma has
#22 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

wait a minute, shuma can only be hurt by magic!? 
O.o 
what about the omega beams?

#23 Posted by supermandefender (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno. One reality breaker, one universe destoryer, and DS. VS a semi multiversal level threat being who can travel between universes at will. Toughy.  
 
Question what is DS doing here? IS it DS and his entire army or just DS? Not that it matters.  
 
I can see Monarch and PRime hurting it alittle bit because Prime is a reality breaker like Shuma-Gorath . But I cant see them killing it.  
Shuma-Gorath kills Monarch and DS. SMP runs away.
#24 Posted by SlimJ87D (10695 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @Prince CortSether: OK, but Monarch can drain too. It would be a stalemate but there is SMP and Darkseid, so team wins. "
I don't think so. Just because they can both drain doesn't mean it's in no way a stalemate. 
 
Shuma Gorath doesn't drain to get stronger, he's already strong. Draining is just a bonus.
Monarch drains to get stronger. Draining is a necessity . 
Online
#25 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (837 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @Prince CortSether: OK, but Monarch can drain too. It would be a stalemate but there is SMP and Darkseid, so team wins. "
I don't think so. Just because they can both drain doesn't mean it's in no way a stalemate.  Shuma Gorath doesn't drain to get stronger, he's already strong. Draining is just a bonus.Monarch drains to get stronger. Draining is a necessity .  "
Monarch is also strong.
#26 Posted by SlimJ87D (10695 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @Prince CortSether: OK, but Monarch can drain too. It would be a stalemate but there is SMP and Darkseid, so team wins. "
I don't think so. Just because they can both drain doesn't mean it's in no way a stalemate.  Shuma Gorath doesn't drain to get stronger, he's already strong. Draining is just a bonus.Monarch drains to get stronger. Draining is a necessity .  "
Monarch is also strong. "
Monarch before he absorbed anything = / = Shuma Gorath.  
 
Monarch stock power isn't that strong. It was when he absorbed a bunch of other powers throughout the Universe that made him powerful. 
Online
#27 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

what about monarch?

#28 Posted by cortadew (370 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
I do not know if the DC Team can defeat Shuma Gorath
this is spite, shuma stomps
#29 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

The team isn't even remotely close to being on Shuma's league.  Shuma blinks and they will have never, ever existed.

#30 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma is gonna do some nasty hentai tentacles stuff with the poor boys :(

Prepared to be sexually assaulted by Shuma Gorath haha

#31 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma wins.

#32 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Shuma Gorath stomp.
#33 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma stomps hard.

#34 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch while being able to drain energy is not in Shuma's league and the other members of the team are non factors. Monarch may be able to hold out for a little while(about 5 seconds) but he'll be killed too. Shuma can call on his own massive reserves as well as power from other dimensional magical beings. Not to mention the fact that if he wanted to he could probably just BFR them all if he couldn't be bothered to actually deal with them

#35 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

People seemed to be going by the classic feats from Shuma Gorath, when, in his most recent appearance in Journey Into Mystery 627 , Gorath was part of the assemblage(which included Dormammu , Asteroth , Set , Chthon among others) of demons and hell-lords that were too scared to take on the Serpent head-on . The same Serpent whom Odin crushed in a previous encounter .

Shuma-Gorath , going by his most recent appearance(which is in line with the Battle Forum Rules) is barely a skyfather-level character and team should have a good chance.

Also apart from the horrible showing against Superman Prime, Monarch during Countdown Arena beats 3 Superman and 34 Captain Atom , all from Alternate Reality all by himself, shows the kind of power he has.

#36 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

People seemed to be going by the classic feats from Shuma Gorath, when, in his most recent appearance in Journey Into Mystery 627 , Gorath was part of the assemblage(which included Dormammu , Asteroth , Set , Chthon among others) of demons and hell-lords that were too scared to take on the Serpent head-on . The same Serpent whom Odin crushed in a previous encounter .

Shuma-Gorath , going by his most recent appearance(which is in line with the Battle Forum Rules) is barely a skyfather-level character and team should have a good chance.

Also apart from the horrible showing against Superman Prime, Monarch during Countdown Arena beats 3 Superman and 34 Captain Atom , all from Alternate Reality all by himself, shows the kind of power he has.

I doubt they were afraid of Serpent, why would Shuma, Dormammu and Chthon care if Earth and Asgard are destroyed?

#37 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

I doubt they were afraid of Serpent, why would Shuma, Dormammu and Chthon care if Earth and Asgard are destroyed?

They were afraid to confront Serpent, which is what happened, not that they cared what would happen to earth, but what would the collection of fear would do to Serpent's power level.

And you should be asking that o Kieron Gillen rather than me :p he was the one who wrote it to begin with.

#38 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm calling shenanigans on Shuma fearing a mere skyfather when in the Thanos imperative he and the other many angled ones had the abstracts quaking in their boots.  Plus, isn't the serpent's power making people scared?

#39 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@BigCimmerian said:

I doubt they were afraid of Serpent, why would Shuma, Dormammu and Chthon care if Earth and Asgard are destroyed?

They were afraid to confront Serpent, which is what happened, not that they cared what would happen to earth, but what would the collection of fear would do to Serpent's power level.

And you should be asking that o Kieron Gillen rather than me :p he was the one who wrote it to begin with.

The only ones shown afraid were Nightmare, Fear Lords and Mephisto.

#40 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

The only ones shown afraid were Nightmare, Fear Lords and Mephisto.

They were all together in a assemblage , which clearly included Shuma Gorath, and they were well b*tching and whinning about Serpent and were too scared to confront him.

The wriggly octopus is right there flying around, being useless :p

#41 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

I'm calling shenanigans on Shuma fearing a mere skyfather when in the Thanos imperative he and the other many angled ones had the abstracts quaking in their boots. Plus, isn't the serpent's power making people scared?

Well the Many Angled ones were a big group with Shuma being one of them including other like Chthon and Seth and the abstracts were truely scared of their greatest weapon, The Galactus Engine, i do not recall them being scared of one of in particular, do correct me if i am missing something.

#42 Edited by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

@capita said:

@ssejllenrad said:

" SBP kills MOnarch... TO THE DEATH!!! And destroys that universe. Damages Shuma Gorath minimally. Darkseid kills himself and brings down the multiverse with him including Shuma Gorath. SBP gets thrown into Limbo and cries. "

Lmao.

But seriously... Shuma stomps. Easily.

this and the picture