Shuma-Gorath vs Mikaboshi

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Force of Chaos vs the Chaos King. Who would win?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

whydama2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma Gorath

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mikaboshi in a stomp.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos King curbstomps hard.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BurningFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the Chaos King

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in neutral dimension Mikaboshi, inside Chaos realm Shuma...

RebornAkuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mikaboshi was eating 98% of the multiverse according to Amadeus. Wouldn't that include a bunch of shuma-goraths too?

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebornakuma: there is only one Shuma...besides that whole Chaos king story was flawed since Oblivion already exists...on top of that in that story there was no mention of any abstracts other than Eternity who wouldn't do anything...where was the other abstracts, celestials, LT etc?

RebornAkuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2: Hell that's what I was wondering, living tribunal was only mentioned after eternity said he couldn't do anything. Hercules refused to summon him but chose a hungry galactus. -.- but the plot has to continue, right?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2 said:

@rebornakuma: there is only one Shuma...besides that whole Chaos king story was flawed since Oblivion already exists...on top of that in that story there was no mention of any abstracts other than Eternity who wouldn't do anything...where was the other abstracts, celestials, LT etc?

Death was mentioned that she fled from Chaos King and fled her realm. Celestials were probably destroyed off panel, and Living Tribunal only appears when he's needed lol, maybe he knew Chaos King will be stopped.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mikaboshi was Marvel's 'SCREW IT THIS GUY WILL NOT BE DEFEATED'. I mean yes he defeated 99% of the multiverse like every other super-entity, but he was also never defeated. He basically just got super-punked by Cho, and even then they didn't really 'stop' him; if Mikaboshi had known their plan he would have been like 'oh hell yes sign me up right the f*ck now'.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2 said:

an amped strange defeated shuma in his realm, and then took his power, a power which was handled by enitharmon and kaluu just fine in the last issue of the arc/event. The only Shuma feat that i see comparable to chaos king is when Sise-neg was unable to destroy him only bfr him 3 pages right before he re-created the universe. Still not on CK's level who is multiversal.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicCruiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mikaboshi easily.

Avatar image for zorn_a_rust_red_scythe
Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2 said:

an amped strange defeated shuma in his realm, and then took his power, a power which was handled by enitharmon and kaluu just fine in the last issue of the arc/event. The only Shuma feat that i see comparable to chaos king is when Sise-neg was unable to destroy him only bfr him 3 pages right before he re-created the universe. Still not on CK's level who is multiversal.

No.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2: No even inside Shuma Gorath's realm Chaos king still kills Shuma Gorath.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rolldestroyer

@zorn_a_rust_red_scythe said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@capall2 said:

No.

here are the scans:

^this is from strange tales v2 issue 16, when the power he absrobed from shuma has gone haywire, Kalii and Enitharmon managed to hold him off temporally.

Regardless, CK has done much better than anything shuma has.

This thread has to be closed.

Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

@capall2 said:

No.

here are the scans:

^this is from strange tales v2 issue 16, when the power he absrobed from shuma has gone haywire, Kalii and Enitharmon managed to hold him off temporally.

I've read the issue. For one thing Strange didn't hold all of Shuma-Gorath's power at that point. He let a lot of power bleed away beforehand as Kaluu led him slowly down the dimensional planes before Enitharmon the Weaver showed up. Secondly Strange doesn't even show himself to be trying to hurt either of him there nor does he appear to be resisting them at all. Strange was capable of making Kaluu die instantly just by Kaluu touching him previously, it's silly to think that Kaluu and Enitharmon were restraining a resistant Doctor Strange, who was just floating there and radiating with energy. They never held him off from doing anything.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@capall2 said:

No.

here are the scans:

I've read the issue. For one thing Strange didn't hold all of Shuma-Gorath's power at that point. He let a lot of power bleed away beforehand as Kaluu led him slowly down the dimensional planes before Enitharmon the Weaver showed up. Secondly Strange doesn't even show himself to be trying to hurt either of him there nor does he appear to be resisting them at all. Strange was capable of making Kaluu die instantly just by Kaluu touching him previously, it's silly to think that Kaluu and Enitharmon were restraining a resistant Doctor Strange, who was just floating there and radiating with energy. They never held him off from doing anything.

you're referring to the previous issue i suppose right?

kaluu did mention that strange should do it, but there was no mention that he actually did it

also in the last issue they did try to get rid of his power by putting him in some kind of illusion, but they failed. There's also the fact that it was stated that he had 'all the power in the universe' (which i already posted), that greatly indicates that he has shuma's full power.

so now that his power has gone haywire, kaluu said that 'we must bind him',which shows that they have to control his energies which are gone out of control (otherwise, why bind him if he's not even controlling the energies?), and they did bind him (and thus, his energies) until he changed back.

Though i am curious, do you believe that shuma has a chance here or are you just clarifying this one instant?

Edit: btw all my scans are from right to left, including my previous post.

Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@capall2 said:

No.

here are the scans:

you're referring to the previous issue i suppose right?

kaluu did mention that strange should do it, but there was no mention that he actually did it

also in the last issue they did try to get rid of his power by putting him in some kind of illusion, but they failed. There's also the fact that it was stated that he had 'all the power in the universe' (which i already posted), that greatly indicates that he has shuma's full power.

so now that his power has gone haywire, kaluu said that 'we must bind him',which shows that they have to control his energies which are gone out of control (otherwise, why bind him if he's not even controlling the energies?), and they did bind him (and thus, his energies) until he changed back.

Though i am curious, do you believe that shuma has a chance here or are you just clarifying this one instant?

Edit: btw all my scans are from right to left, including my previous post.

Of course he didn't actually do it, but Kaluu's mention Strange being able to and conversely causing Kaluu to stop trying to make him return to his identity on his own is more than enough to say it's clear he could. That or anyone could look at where Kaluu was getting killed by the energy of the realm below Arioch's alone. Quite surprising since Kaluu was able to spend the equivalent of hundreds of years in Raggador's dimension learning Octessence magic when Strange and Ancient One banished him in battle previously.

Strange having 'all the power in the universe' was hyperbolic and just used to drive the point to Strange that with how transcended he was beyond a normal human it was ridiculous for him to be too shy to talk to a woman. We actually see Strange release power little by little just for him to be able to enter the lower realms. He was still powerful at that point but he still had less than what he started out with after the Shuma battle since we see him get rid of some.

I prefer Shuma as a villain to Mikaboshi, but I don't put Shuma at the level of the primary abstracts, so I think Shuma loses.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mikaboshi wins with ease.