Shuma-Gorath V.S New Son Gambit

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was looking up some shuma threads because im not too educated on him. I read his bio and it seemed pretty impressive and I thought this would be a cool match up. I apologize if this is a mismatch or not a good battle. still getting the hang of this site :)

No prep, both full power. they both end up on earth, random encounter

????who wins???? im gonna take new son because I like him better lol, also I think him taking out phoenix (BTW saw a thread where phoenix force seemed to take the edge over shuma) along with other power houses in his realm that he killed gives him the feats over shuma and power.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ssj_god

@jimbobchez:

shuma gorath is an universal+ being ... and phoenix on it's own is a multiversal being... i don't know about NS gambit.. can he compete over universal level?

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god yeah new son is pretty damn impressive. this is his powers n abilities listed on here

New Son:

New Son had control of kinetic energy at a molecular level. He could turn an object's potential energy into kinetic energy, making it explosive. He does not need to make physical contact to do so, nor does he have a block to prevent him from using this on a living being. He can cause another being to be unable to move or unable to stop if in motion. He was able to cause or simulate various energies by manipulating the kinetic energy present, such as infrared and microwaves by increasing molecular agitation, or cold by reducing it. Lastly he could transform himself into an energy wave to travel through space and into other dimensions.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god yeah new son is pretty damn impressive. this is his powers n abilities listed on here

New Son:

New Son had control of kinetic energy at a molecular level. He could turn an object's potential energy into kinetic energy, making it explosive. He does not need to make physical contact to do so, nor does he have a block to prevent him from using this on a living being. He can cause another being to be unable to move or unable to stop if in motion. He was able to cause or simulate various energies by manipulating the kinetic energy present, such as infrared and microwaves by increasing molecular agitation, or cold by reducing it. Lastly he could transform himself into an energy wave to travel through space and into other dimensions.

you know.. that's really really versatile power set (much like the gentleman in my picture)... but that's not even close to universal level...... even skyfathers, such as odin is a galaxy level character.. that's why i thought this would be a mismatch to be honest.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma eats him. Literally. This is not close.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god yeah I wasn't sure, I just assumed it would be a good match considering in new sons Bio he killed every being dimensions planet, and there were some high ups on there. nothing on shumas level. but his powers were semi similar and he cant be attacked telepathically and he can manipulate himself and energy on a huge scale. you could be right though, I hope a few others get some comments on this so we at least have a broader range of opinions lol

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden New son has no chance of charging him? or stopping his molecular structure? trap him in stasis? I just feel theres a few things gambit could try on him that may work.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden New son has no chance of charging him? or stopping his molecular structure? trap him in stasis? I just feel theres a few things gambit could try on him that may work.

Nope. None of that would work or harm Shuma Gorath.

Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Shuma-Gorath
Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimbobchez: Shuma isn't even a Physical Being to begin it.

Also, Nightmare, Shuma and Dormammu already killed all the beings on Earth or came very close to in one of their issues, so I don't see much impressive things.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit has no chance here. Shuma is way out of his league.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Asmodeus12345 thats irrelevant, that took place in a different reality then new son exists......

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@jimbobchez: Actually no, Dormammu was destroying all the existence and so was Shuma-Gorath, so if he was on Marvel, then either Dormammu or Shuma were destroying his Universe with him alongside.

And Shuma is above Phoenix Force.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Asmodeus12345 well new sons universe never mentioned anything.about him so in his reality he must have not been to.worried about him. Unless your another person just answering not reading up about new son.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@jimbobchez: But Dormammu and Shuma-Gorath comic DID mention that they were destroying all the Dimensions, and according to Marvel, Dimensions=Universes, so yeah, his reality was involved.

No Caption Provided

EDIT: I think I'm gonna start saying that Dormammu was soloing the Omniverse.

Avatar image for magnetictempest
MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MagneticTempest

New Son is equal to Omega level, but his down fall of going against Shuma is that with all his power, he knows no magic. So without any kind of magical device machina in his possession, he is of no match of Shuma-Gorath.

A better match would be New Son vs Galactus

or Shuma-Gorath vs 100,000,000,000 Galactus and one Dr. Strange.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma-Gorath stomps

mismatch

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers