Shredder vs Taskmaster

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shredder is seeking a challenge, and through whispers and rumors, he has heard of one who they call the Taskmaster, deciding to find this mysterious person, he ends up getting a  hint from one of his ninja's that the Taskmaster is at a underground parking garage terminal, Shredder than decides to confront him, equipped in his standard armor with the signature bladed knifes on his arm, equipped with a katana at his side and a spear on his back he decides to take no precautions.

The Taskmaster finishes his rendezvous from a bank heist, and counts his money,  he is equipped with a shield on his back and his sword, though he didn't bring his bow this time around.  He senses a presence amongst him and sees a shaded figure in the dark, he turns around and hears a laughing malice.  "Ahahaha, so you must be the Taskmaster... prepare to defend yourself and see if you are worthy to challenge the likes of me".   The Taskmaster prepares to defend himself.

Battle takes place in underground parking lot with few cars and no one else.     Fight to the death.   

Note: This is the Shredder of the Mirage comics.

vs  
vs  
No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Taskmaster. Shredder was good, but he didn't do anything that would lead me to believe he could even hope to take a handful of wins against Tasky.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By FourthDeity

@k4tzm4n said:

Taskmaster. Shredder was good, but he didn't do anything that would lead me to believe he could even hope to take a handful of wins against Tasky.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

@k4tzm4n said:

This! As usual I get to quote you and not waste time trying to write my own opinion lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But if you say the Turtles could beat the Taskmaster together and Shredder has beaten all four turtles at once, shouldn't Shredder have the advantage in this battle?

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kinasin_

Shredder.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@k4tzm4n said:

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Kinasin_ said:

Shredder.

How?

@Dailyukulele said:

But if you say the Turtles could beat the Taskmaster together and Shredder has beaten all four turtles at once, shouldn't Shredder have the advantage in this battle?

I never said the Turtles would beat Taskmaster.

@Strider92: Hah, thanks.