Shredder vs Hulk

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theamazingbatman

Movie Versions .

No healing factor for hulk .

Win by K.O or Death .

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk grabs Shredder and forces him through a Price Chopper recycling machine in order to get back a nickel. Massive spite.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomp. This is pretty close to spite.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

hulk shreds the shredder. massive spite

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Hulk CURBSTOMP

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shredder was able to stomp the turtles , who themselves were strong enough to move entire containers easily .

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shredder was able to stomp the turtles , who themselves were strong enough to move entire containers easily .

And Hulk can hold planets together.

Spite.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@theamazingbatman said:

And Hulk can hold planets together.

Spite.

WOW !

No body reads the OP these days !

Its movie versions .

Whats so "spitey" about MCU hulk vs 2014 movie shredder?

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHAT'S SO SPITE ABOUT THIS THREAD?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By CitizenSentry

@theamazingbatman said:

Shredder may have been able to effortlessly hold off 4 turtles but Hulk effortlessly held off 4 tanks.

Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shredder.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk stomps

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

Shredder may have been able to effortlessly hold off 4 turtles but Hulk effortlessly held off 4 tanks.

The turtles would have been able to atleast take on 2 tanks , and shredder stomped them .

btw , shredder has a huge skill and speed advantage over the hulk .

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Hulk's strength and durability feats are several orders of magnitude above those of the turtles, and the turtles managed to damage Shredder's armour. The armor that the Turtles damaged would be *torn apart* by the Hulk.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Hulk's strength and durability feats are several orders of magnitude above those of the turtles, and the turtles managed to damage Shredder's armour. The armor that the Turtles damaged would be *torn apart* by the Hulk.

And hulk doesn't have any of the skill and speed of the turtles .

Shredder could evade each of his attack and could potentially speed blitz him .

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 2014 Shredder is stronger and packs a ton of knives, of which I'm sure he'll hit the Hulk once or twice in Hulk's blind rage.

However, once Hulk tanks the first blow or two and actually grabs Shredder, Shredder dies...fast. Hulk's jab took down an armored space whale (one of which Tony's suit couldn't down with its strongest attack). So while Shred-head may seem armored, a haymaker by Hulk causes MASSIVE internal bleeding at the very least.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The early 2000's Eric Bana Hulk movie had him running on pace with military choppers, and catching rockets out of mid-air, the more recent one had him keeping pace with hummers if I can recall correctly. He may well be faster than the Turtles and Shredder. Splinter wasn't moving as fast as I've seen movie Hulk move, and Shredder was having a *heck* of a time catching him.

As for skill... Who isn't more skilled than the Hulk? And how often does it matter?

Hulk is possibly faster, more durable (taking M-16 and .50 cal rounds without piercing his skin), has a healing factor, and is far, FAR stronger than the Turtles. Shredder scores some hits, pisses the Hulk off, and proceeds to get dismembered.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna have to rewatch Ninja Turtles, but i don't think Shredder has done anything to be fighting The Hulk. He will effortlessly rip the shredders gear off of him.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The early 2000's Eric Bana Hulk movie had him running on pace with military choppers, and catching rockets out of mid-air, the more recent one had him keeping pace with hummers if I can recall correctly. He may well be faster than the Turtles and Shredder. Splinter wasn't moving as fast as I've seen movie Hulk move, and Shredder was having a *heck* of a time catching him.

As for skill... Who isn't more skilled than the Hulk? And how often does it matter?

Hulk is possibly faster, more durable (taking M-16 and .50 cal rounds without piercing his skin), has a healing factor, and is far, FAR stronger than the Turtles. Shredder scores some hits, pisses the Hulk off, and proceeds to get dismembered.

Hulk may be faster in running , but shredder is far better reaction times .

Splinter was fast enough to dodge like 10 knives at once easily .

Hulk was injured after getting hit by a tank .

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Spite. Hulk crushes him like a soda can

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Hulk crushes him like a soda can

If he manages to get his hands on him .

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 nwname  Moderator

I think shredder has a change. Turtles lifted ~200 tons and didn't even notice bullets and shredder stomped them.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aftershafter said:

Yes... And Hulk proceeded to tear that tank apart after getting "injured" by it. That "injury" seemed to amount to him getting slightly dazed before he tore said tank apart. I don't recall seeing blood, or even split skin - just Hulk getting knocked over. And yes, he tore a tank apart with ease - you can imagine what he would be do to Shredder's armour.

Also, grabbing a helicopter's rocket out of mid-air as it was fired at him - that's no small reaction feat. Are you *sure* Shredder will have better reaction times and, if so, will it be enough to overcome the massive strength and durability advantage?

Do you think Shredder's attacks are going to amount to more damage than sustained .50 calibre machine gun fire, which Hulk endures without even having skin broken? Or being dropped out of the sky on a lightning bolt (end of the Bana Hulk movie) - which the Hulk stood right up from and walked right off? Has Shredder shown anything to suggest he's remotely as strong as Abomination, who couldn't put Hulk down with multiple direct punches?

No, movie Hulk *far* outclasses Shredder. This is bordering on spite.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps this isn't even a fight.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Shredder can't hurt the Hulk. He can't dodge forever. He can't win.

As for the turtles throwing a container, It happened offscreen and the context is unknown. Turtles are not that strong. Finally they are not hurting tanks. They could hit a tank all day and short of maybe ruining the track, nothing they do would hurt the tank.

This is massive spite.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By w0nd

@theamazingbatman said:

and then he was bested by being kicked int he face after a game of buck buck. which left his armor dented and mangled. The turtles weren't shown to be any faster than hulk moved either. There is no real scene other then the roof top jumping and hulk did that at the end of his movie

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Impervious
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

@aftershafter said:

Yes... And Hulk proceeded to tear that tank apart after getting "injured" by it. That "injury" seemed to amount to him getting slightly dazed before he tore said tank apart. I don't recall seeing blood, or even split skin - just Hulk getting knocked over. And yes, he tore a tank apart with ease - you can imagine what he would be do to Shredder's armour.

Also, grabbing a helicopter's rocket out of mid-air as it was fired at him - that's no small reaction feat. Are you *sure* Shredder will have better reaction times and, if so, will it be enough to overcome the massive strength and durability advantage?

Do you think Shredder's attacks are going to amount to more damage than sustained .50 calibre machine gun fire, which Hulk endures without even having skin broken? Or being dropped out of the sky on a lightning bolt (end of the Bana Hulk movie) - which the Hulk stood right up from and walked right off? Has Shredder shown anything to suggest he's remotely as strong as Abomination, who couldn't put Hulk down with multiple direct punches?

No, movie Hulk *far* outclasses Shredder. This is bordering on spite.

Actually , the tank did make him bleed .

When he was hit by the tank , we see a large part of his chest bleeding , and he was really in pain .

I know that he would tear apart shredder's armour , but only if he manages to catch him (something I doubt he could do )

Shredder was pretty strong . He overpowered 4 turtles who were strong enough to support a falling skyscraper .

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

We talkin' 2003 Hulk, Incredible Hulk, or Avengers Hulk?

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: This isn't even fair how could shredder even scratch hulk let alone kill him shredder gets one shotted.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By tparks

Hulk wins for reasons already said in this thread.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman:

Fair enough - though obviously that tank shell didn't do more than phase the Hulk, and he promptly ripped the tank apart. Which actually brings me back to these questions you didn't answer...

"Do you think Shredder's attacks are going to amount to more damage than sustained .50 calibre machine gun fire, which Hulk endures without even having skin broken? Or being dropped out of the sky on a lightning bolt (end of the Bana Hulk movie) - which the Hulk stood right up from and walked right off? Has Shredder shown anything to suggest he's remotely as strong as Abomination, who couldn't put Hulk down with multiple direct punches?"

Hulk grabs a rocket out of mid air, bits the top off, and spits it out. You really think he couldn't catch Shredder? I didn't see the Turtles having reflex feats that far exceeded that one of the Hulk's.

Yes, Shredder was "pretty strong" but he's fighting the strongest one there is whose strength feats dwarf his, durability that far trumps his, has a healing factor that will let him walk off whatever Shredder does that doesn't put Hulk down *immediately*, and all I can really see you arguing is that Shredder likely wouldn't be caught by a Hulk that catches rockets fired at him out of mid-air.

Mismatch, borderline spite. You're not convincing me with this argument, or anyone else it seems. Not answering direct questions leveled at your case doesn't help.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We talkin' 2003 Hulk, Incredible Hulk, or Avengers Hulk?

Aren't they all the same Hulk? I always assumed Bana Hulk ending up in South America was him traveling to the start of the Norton Hulk movie..

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#38  Edited By WarlordEternal

@aftershafter: No. Banna Hulk holds no relation to the other films. Norton Hulk is Ruffalo Hulk; however, in comparison of the feats they had, Norton Hulk is nowhere near as powerful as Ruffalo Hulk.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Shredder can't hurt the Hulk. He can't dodge forever. He can't win.

As for the turtles throwing a container, It happened offscreen and the context is unknown. Turtles are not that strong. Finally they are not hurting tanks. They could hit a tank all day and short of maybe ruining the track, nothing they do would hurt the tank.

This is massive spite.

Hulk got hurt by a tank . Shredder can hurt him .

The turtles also lifted an skyscraper .

@w0nd said:

@theamazingbatman said:

and then he was bested by being kicked int he face after a game of buck buck. which left his armor dented and mangled. The turtles weren't shown to be any faster than hulk moved either. There is no real scene other then the roof top jumping and hulk did that at the end of his movie

Turtles were way faster than the hulk .

@gokuss4z said:

@theamazingbatman: This isn't even fair how could shredder even scratch hulk let alone kill him shredder gets one shotted.

Hulk was pretty much KOed after getting hit by a tank and he almost got KOed after getting hit by a simple hammer strike from thor . The best thor strike with mjolnir wasn't even able to destroy a little part of a mountain . And hulk was getting a hard time by blonsky . And hulk was getting damaged by simple punches from thor .

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By aftershafter

@warlordeternal said:

@aftershafter: No. Banna Hulk holds no relation to the other films. Norton Hulk is Ruffalo Hulk; however, in comparison of the feats they had, Norton Hulk is nowhere near as powerful as Ruffalo Hulk.

Well, I guess that takes out my main Hulk reflex feat. I concede then... I'll give Shredder 1 to 1.5 out of 10. He may rip out Hulk's throat and get a KO if he fights with a lot more speed than he did against Splinter, and Hulk doesn't manage to stun him with some Thunderclaps and whatnot.

Pity though... That first of the new Hulk movie was actually my favourite.

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2003 Hulk loses. Incredible Hulk and Avengers Hulk win.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@theamazingbatman:

Shredder's skill means he could get some good hits on Hulk, but there's just nothing to support those being enough to bring the big guy down. Meanwhile, Shredder's hardly untouchable and, even though he has an upgraded armor, I just don't see what's stopping Hulk from eventually pummeling him. One good hit is all he needs to faze Oroku and then it's game over.

Also, the Ninja Turtles were temporarily holding up the antenna on top of the building, not the skyscrarpper itself ;)

While I agree this fight could be fun to think about, I just don't see it as being possible to make a good case for Shredder. Will he get some hits? Sure. Will they be enough to defeat Hulk? I sincerely doubt it and Hulk just needs one good hit to turn the fight in his favor.

Shredder's tough, but Hulk's in a different league.

Edit: just saw Hulk doesn't have a healing factor. Was that always the OP or a recent edit? Should make things more interesting, especially given Oroku's projectiles. You know, assuming Shredder's blades can cut Hulk.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

@theamazingbatman said:

The turtles would have been able to atleast take on 2 tanks , and shredder stomped them .

No they wouldn't have. stop assuming things.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aftershafter said :

Fair enough - though obviously that tank shell didn't do more than phase the Hulk, and he promptly ripped the tank apart. Which actually brings me back to these questions you didn't answer...

It did a lot more than phasing . Hulk was literally unable to get up with the wound . He only got up after the wound was healed . If only strike can hurt hulk so much than shredder can too .

"Do you think Shredder's attacks are going to amount to more damage than sustained .50 calibre machine gun fire, which Hulk endures without even having skin broken?

The bullets were actually hurting the hulk .

Btw , the turtles were bullet proof as well and they got stomped by shredder .

So , I think that shredder can hurt the hulk .

Or being dropped out of the sky on a lightning bolt (end of the Bana Hulk movie) - which the Hulk stood right up from and walked right off?

IIRC , Hulk turned back into banner when he fell , and that only happens when he gets K.Oed .

Has Shredder shown anything to suggest he's remotely as strong as Abomination, who couldn't put Hulk down with multiple direct punches?"

Shredder was able to overpower all of the turtles , who were strong enough to casually throw away entire containers , and support an skyscraper .

Hulk grabs a rocket out of mid air, bits the top off, and spits it out. You really think he couldn't catch Shredder? I didn't see the Turtles having reflex feats that far exceeded that one of the Hulk's.

There was a scene where a kid raphael carves his statue in 2-3 seconds out of a piece of wood . That's a amazing speed feat .

Yes, Shredder was "pretty strong" but he's fighting the strongest one there is

Hulk hasn't even said this in any of his movie .

whose strength feats dwarf his,

Agreed , but how will he catch him?

durability that far trumps his,

Hulk doesn't have very impressive durability feats .

has a healing factor that will let him walk off whatever Shredder does that doesn't put Hulk down *immediately*,

He doesn't have a healing factor in this fight + he hasn't shown this healing factor in either TIH or The avengers .

Mismatch, borderline spite.

I don't think so .

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

@citizensentry said:

@theamazingbatman said:

No they wouldn't have. stop assuming things.

They are very well capable of performing said feats .

@k4tzm4n said:

@theamazingbatman:

Shredder's skill means he could get some good hits on Hulk, but there's just nothing to support those being enough to bring the big guy down. Meanwhile, Shredder's hardly untouchable and, even though he has an upgraded armor, I just don't see what's stopping Hulk from eventually pummeling him. One good hit is all he needs to faze Oroku and then it's game over.

Also, the Ninja Turtles were temporarily holding up the antenna on top of the building, not the skyscrarpper itself ;)

While I agree this fight could be fun to think about, I just don't see it as being possible to make a good case for Shredder. Will he get some hits? Sure. Will they be enough to defeat Hulk? I sincerely doubt it and Hulk just needs one good hit to turn the fight in his favor.

Shredder's tough, but Hulk's in a different league.

1) Shredder can use his knives to cut hulk if he is unable to hurt him with blunt force .

2) I am pretty sure that he will be able to hurt him since he was way stronger than any of the turtles who were able to casually throw around 30 ton containers away , and were able to support a part of the skyscraper .

Hulk got hurt by a single attack from a tank . I find it difficult to see that how shredder is unable to hurt him .

I know that once hulk gets his hand on shreddy , shredder will be shredded , but it will be very hard for him to catch shredder .

But even that antennae would weigh over hundreds of tonnes .

I know that it is hard for shredder to win , but not impossible . He can win if he fights at his best .

:)

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@theamazingbatman: No, it is a mismatch, it doesn't matter which movie Hulk is used, Shredder gets completely wrecked, he doesn't have the damage output to down the Hulk, healing factor or not his skin was stopping bullets, if the Turtles could hurt him, he's getting one shotted by the Hulk.

Hulk was unable to get up after getting hit by a tank . Shredder can produce enough damage output as the tank IMO .

Stopping bullets mean nothing . The turtles were also stopping bullets .

I know that the hulk can one shot shredder , but landing that shot on shredder would be the problem .

Shredder was able to avoid attacks from faster and more skilled turtles effortlessly .

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still dont see what Shredder is going do about all of this. Hulk is NOT THAT slow.

Loading Video...

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman:

Loading Video...

"Shredder was pretty strong . He overpowered 4 turtles who were strong enough to support a falling skyscraper."

Like hell they supported a skyscraper.....Also the steel support columns were holding (just about) but still holding.

On the other hand.

Loading Video...

Hulk KO'd something the size of a large office building with a single punch.