#1 Posted by Gammbitt (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place inside a dojo, both fully epuiped with all gear, no prep. 3 rounds.

Round 1. 1v1 no prep

Round 2. Shredder has foot ninjas

Round 3. Deathstroke has Ravager

#2 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2897 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Deathstroke, and which version of Slade? Because DS stomps any version of Shredder other than the 4Kids version, who wins Round 1 6-7/10 and Round 2 8-9/10. Honestly, I'd say he takes Round 3 too. Ravager's just not good enough back-up.

#3 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gammbitt: which versions of deathstroke and shredder?

#4 Posted by Batman242 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

Which version of Deathstroke, and which version of Slade Shredder? Because DS stomps any version of Shredder other than the 4Kids version, who wins Round 1 6-7/10 and Round 2 8-9/10. Honestly, I'd say he takes Round 3 too. Ravager's just not good enough back-up.

Fixed.

#5 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2897 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Heh, thanks, didn't notice that.

#6 Posted by dondave (26585 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#7 Posted by Batman242 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: No problem. :)

#8 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#9 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2897 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller and @dondave: 4Kids Shredder could very well win, but yes, any other version of Shred-Head gets stomped by any version of DS except the Young Justice version, who might lose to the 2012 series Shredder. Not the 80s show Shredder or the comic book version though.

#10 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: Keep in mind this is comic deathstroke who took down the teen titans and the justice league until he lost his cool, the entire league had to hold him down.I highly doubt that shredder would cause the league any problem.

#11 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2897 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller: 4Kids Shredder has superhuman strength, durability, and reflexes, and was consistently able to handle five accomplished Ninjitsu masters. Slade took down the JLA members by being smart. I don't see why Shredder couldn't do the same. Don't get me wrong, Slade definitely wins a few, but 4Kids Shredder is nothing to sneeze at.

#12 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: Deathstroke has superhuman strength, and he heals and he could he he reacts at the speed of thought. All these get amped by his Nth metal armor . Brains is exactly why he will win this fight. Four ninjitsu masters are nothing compared to 7 superpowered metas.

#13 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke all Rounds.

#14 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Deathstroke all Rounds.

#15 Posted by Batman242 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@ULTRAstarkiller and @dondave: 4Kids Shredder could very well win, but yes, any other version of Shred-Head gets stomped by any version of DS except the Young Justice version, who might lose to the 2012 series Shredder. Not the 80s show Shredder or the comic book version though.

Isn't the rule to go with the current version if the OP doesn't state? If that's the case, we're using comic New 52 Deathstroke and 2012 Shredder. I'd say Slade wins.

#16 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2897 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Ah, my mistake. I forgot about that rule.

Yes, Slade beats the 2012 series Shredder, who did well against the turtles but simply lacks enough feats to put him on Deathstroke's level. Can't say anything about the Shredder in the current TMNT comics though.

#17 Posted by Sh0tgun (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Shredder Stomps all rounds.

#18 Posted by Batman242 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: Eh, it's pkay. I had to be reminded of that same rule a few times.

@Sh0tgun said:

Shredder Stomps all rounds.

Explain

#19 Posted by Gammbitt (133 posts) - - Show Bio

to make it fair lets use 4kids shredder

#20 Edited by Raw_Material (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

Intellectual strategies and sheer anger are both factors that'll play a huge role in this match-up. Deathstroke is known to use over 90% of his brain and was capable of taking down most of the JLA members, primarily being an expert tactician. Shredder on the other hand, is fueled with anger and is known to be the greatest ninja in TMNT mythos, filling the Foot Clan he leads with the most greatest martial artists and assassins. This is a very controversial battle and will definitely be up to the settings to decide the winner. I'm gonna to give my draw to Shredder and his Foot Clan, especially if were applying 4kids Shredder. He has the defensive armory to deflect the blows of Deathstroke as well as having the brutal claws and weapons to inflict great damage on Deathstroke; however, having substantial healing factors Shredder will have to do his best to finish off Deadstroke with an honorable defeat; giving him a decision to submit, or lose his head.

#21 Posted by Onemoreposter (3550 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke stomps

#22 Posted by randomcharachter (311 posts) - - Show Bio

DS with a good figth.You ain't talking about original Shredder at the end of the show rigth?