Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozenphoenix:

No Caption Provided

Batman stomps and you know it. Stop making spite/mismatch threads.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man isn't this like your 5th mismatch today?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's not a stomp, but Batman wins this with mid level difficulty at most.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tabascosauce: @carter_esque: how is this a stomp? shredder's a martial arts expert and is ruthless.

without prep all batman is is a skilled fighter with some gadgets.

i'm not saying shredder wins but it's definitely not a stomp.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cooldes

@tabascosauce: @carter_esque: how is this a stomp? shredder's a martial arts expert and is ruthless.

without prep all batman is is a skilled fighter with some gadgets.

i'm not saying shredder wins but it's definitely not a stomp.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: how does prep affect martial arts mastery? shredder gets beat regularly by turtles that don't even use their weapon batman has more and better feats then shredder so its not a instant stomp but a easy win

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: how does prep affect martial arts mastery? shredder gets beat regularly by turtles that don't even use their weapon batman has more and better feats then shredder so its not a instant stomp but a easy win

Shredder is 1 guy who usually beats 4 turtles. Don't give the feat to the turtles because you know Shredder stomps them until the PIS kicks in.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shavo

@tabascosauce said:

Shredder is 1 guy who usually beats 4 turtles. Don't give the feat to the turtles because you know Shredder stomps them until the PIS kicks in.

its not PIS and shredder isn't impressive at all and compared to batman a guy who has so many feats i can fill up to 10 pages of scans gonna get beat by some guy from a 90's cartoon wearing a cheese grater outfit? come on man it's extremely obvious who wins here

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman, wish Cartoon Network did a ninja turtles batman cross over, Batman did cross over with Scooby Doo....ahhhh the memories of my childhood. That power rangers ninja turtles cross over was epic also.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tabascosauce: @carter_esque: How is this a stomp?

The turtles are all bullet timers, they are superhuman in nearly every aspect, and they are extremely well trained by someone who could also fight Batman on even ground. Yet Shredder stands up to all of them with mild difficulty, in an even match.

Any one of the turtles could give Batman a good fight, and all of them together would likely whoop him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MethoKi

@floopay said:

@tabascosauce: @carter_esque: How is this a stomp?

The turtles are all bullet timers, they are superhuman in nearly every aspect, and they are extremely well trained by someone who could also fight Batman on even ground. Yet Shredder stands up to all of them with mild difficulty, in an even match.

Any one of the turtles could give Batman a good fight, and all of them together would likely whoop him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The only sensible answer I've seen in this thread.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: i never said he stomp i said this is a easy win for him the cartoon version had no impressive showings batman has thousands of impressive showings batman wins since i never seen shredder do anything except scream while shaking his fists

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sama_el
Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sama_el said:

@tabascosauce: Turtles are comic books characters too dude

do you see the comic version being used

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By comic_book_fan

@tabascosauce:

yeah 4 turtles that are ninja masters and can each lift a ton and he usually beats all 4 of them it is usually splinter that beats him.

but batman still wins

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sama_el said:

On comicvine, we generally are to assume the comic versions are being used, unless stated otherwise.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tabascosauce:

yeah 4 turtles that are ninja masters and can each lift a ton and he usually beats all 4 of them it is usually splinter that beats him.

1.batman is a ninja master too

2.strength doesn't matter in a fight like this

3.the turtles are impressive at all either

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@tabascosauce said:

@sama_el said:

On comicvine, we generally are to assume the comic versions are being used, unless stated otherwise.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

alright alright if you show me some decent feats for shredder ill reconsider my choice

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tabascosauce:

I said batman would win I am just saying don't take shredder lightly.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Floopay

@tabascosauce: You'd have to ask someone like @lvenger for TMNT feats. I only read the kids comics back in the day, but I know they have much better feats. I've seen them in more than a few comicvine battles, as well as Shredder actually.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tabascosauce:

I said batman would win I am just saying don't take shredder lightly.

i am sure shredder is a beast in the comics but i haven't seen anything noteworthy in the comics to say he takes a win over bats

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: well as long as their shredders feats and not the turtles

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Shredder is impressive I think Batman could eventually beat him over a long fight

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with mild difficulty.

Avatar image for power_of_the_night
power_of_the_night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shredder tears Batman to pieces.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shredder is a beast,,he's being very underestimated here,,I can't post scans on an iPad but shredder holds his own quite often against all four turtles at once,,and honestly even batman would have his hands full,,this would be a very VERY close fight..batmans gadgets give him an edge though so I might take him but if this were just h2h I might choose differently

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#28  Edited By Lvenger

@floopay said:

@tabascosauce: You'd have to ask someone like @lvenger for TMNT feats. I only read the kids comics back in the day, but I know they have much better feats. I've seen them in more than a few comicvine battles, as well as Shredder actually.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

You called Floopay? :P I'm afraid I'm only familiar with the IDW Turtles and Shredder's feats so it depends on which version is being used.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lvenger

Anyway, since I was called, I do have to say that Batman takes this. Even though TMNT writer Tom Waltz generously put Splinter on Batman's level during one of Gregg's Does Batman always win? articles, I have to give the skill edge to Batman. He has mastered all 127 main forms of combat and utilises an effective style that blends them all together. If pure skill doesn't do it, his belt contains way more variety than what Shredder uses. And he's more heavily armoured if Shredder tries to stab him. It might take a while but Shredder's more likely to go down than Batman really.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Batman should be able to put down Shredder.It won't be much easy but he has the gadgets advantage and I believe he may even outskill Shredder.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#31  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Man, this thread makes me sad at pepole low balling Shredder and the TMNT's

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you saying that Shredder will win or you are just disappointed that people are underestimating Shredder so much?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with ease. I don't want to say stomp, but it's not a hard fight or anything.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Are you saying that Shredder will win or you are just disappointed that people are underestimating Shredder so much?

Oh no Batman wins, he's to versatile and has to many feats on record not to win but it's not easy and it's definitely not a stomp. Maybe haveing both characters stripped of all there assets and throw down mano-a-mano in an abandoned dojo in nothing more than a pair of gi's would be a better fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: How is it easy? Batman has the physicals over Shredder, and he also has the skill. It is an easy win.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@thebourneposter: And you know this because you have a high working knowledge of Shredders skills and feats or.... because you just like Batman more?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Provide me some Shredder feats please. I want to see him dodging bullets, kicking down steel doors, and taking people like Shiva and Prometheus in h2h.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: I don't have scans like that but I can find scans of Shredder soloing four super human bullet timers with a 1 ton strength level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: The Turtles can not lift one ton, and are not bullet timers. If you have scans to prove me wrong, good for you. If not, well....

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Oh no Batman wins, he's to versatile and has to many feats on record not to win but it's not easy and it's definitely not a stomp. Maybe haveing both characters stripped of all there assets and throw down mano-a-mano in an abandoned dojo in nothing more than a pair of gi's would be a better fight

This would indeed be a great battle and I,too,can't see Batman winning in a stomp.But all of the tech he has and everything else gives him an edge in the battle and that will be everything he needs for the win.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
Dodging gunfire
Dodging gunfire
dodging laser
dodging laser
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
blocking laser
blocking laser
Dodging more laser
Dodging more laser
dodging laser and kicking creatures made out of stone
dodging laser and kicking creatures made out of stone
agility
agility
more dodging
more dodging
Shredder soloing a legion of Samurai
Shredder soloing a legion of Samurai
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
with one leg
with one leg

@thebourneposter: and Shredder can beat Splinter one on one who can in turn solo the Turtles

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lvenger

@jonny_anonymous: Man this puts my Turtle knowledge to shame. I only started on issue 13 which is where the bullet dodging scan is from. If I may though, Shredder only beat a weakened Splinter who had just fought off a large Foot Soldier, a bunch of fodder Foot and Alopex, a skilled Foot Ninja mutant with enhanced stats. I was catching up on my TMNT synopses recently and I remembered that Splinter had just fought all those guys off before fighting Shredder. So Shredder beat a tired Splinter who had used most of his stamina on the other guys. I'm not sure who'd win in a proper fight but I'd say Splinter due to his greater discipline. Great scans though.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT artist Mateus Salacunto has stated that Splinter is on Batman's level of fighting skill. Shredder holds his own against Splinter regularly. He can take on Batman.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT artist Mateus Salacunto has stated that Splinter is on Batman's level of fighting skill. Shredder holds his own against Splinter regularly. He can take on Batman.

I thought that was too generous an estimation. Splinter has been shown as using several different martial art styles but not as many as Batman. Plus he doesn't have the level of feats Batman does. It'd be a good fight though if Batman took on either of them.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wolverine008

@lvenger:

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 time. - Bruce Lee.

It's how many fighting styles you know. It's how you implement them into an efficient fighting system. Splinter is an example of that. I think it's pretty reasonable to say he's an equal to Batman.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yes someone's used that quote on me before. Batman's not too shabby at implementing what he's learnt into an effective martial arts style along with beating far better foes than Splinter. I wouldn't rank Batman and Splinter on the same level myself.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#47  Edited By Saren

Batman.

His name is Santolouco, not Salacunto; and considering he's never written Batman before I don't see how his claim has any credence.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Batman is a master at using his fightning styles in a efficient system. All I'm saying is that Splinter does too, and he has more fighting experience than Batman. But I would label them as equal. Splinter would lose a fight to Batman though, due to his weak physicals.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@lvenger said:

@jonny_anonymous: Man this puts my Turtle knowledge to shame. I only started on issue 13 which is where the bullet dodging scan is from. If I may though, Shredder only beat a weakened Splinter who had just fought off a large Foot Soldier, a bunch of fodder Foot and Alopex, a skilled Foot Ninja mutant with enhanced stats. I was catching up on my TMNT synopses recently and I remembered that Splinter had just fought all those guys off before fighting Shredder. So Shredder beat a tired Splinter who had used most of his stamina on the other guys. I'm not sure who'd win in a proper fight but I'd say Splinter due to his greater discipline. Great scans though.

This is true Splinter had been put through the ringer already and when they went one on one again it seemed more even but they where interrupted.

Also not to mention Shredder is the Dragon Warrior and effectively immortal so I take it this fight is to the KO?

Anyway you guys are distracting me, I need to go for a shower :-P

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Splinter's mutated though. Doesn't that mean he has enhanced stats too like the Turtles do?