Morals off

Random Encounter

15 feet away from each other

Bane has full use of venom and 1 samurai sword and Shredder has his armor

Win by any means necessary

#2 Posted by joewell (7347 posts) - - Show Bio

@MB25: is this comic shreader?

#3 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (28542 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane destroys the Shredder. He losses to Batman, Shredder losses to the TMNT who are mid tier street levelers.

#4 Posted by MB25 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Yes--comic shredder

#5 Posted by MB25 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Is this a stomp?

#6 Posted by joewell (7347 posts) - - Show Bio

no, comic shreader was preaty good im preaty shore. at least he wasnt such a jobber

#7 Posted by MB25 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Thats what I thought too...seems both Bane and Shred-Head are pretty equal...

#8 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Shredder shreds Bane into tiny pieces.

#9 Posted by joewell (7347 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by MB25 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: That's what my gut tells me

#12 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (28542 posts) - - Show Bio

@MB25 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Is this a stomp?

No.

@joewell said:

no, comic shreader was preaty good im preaty shore. at least he wasnt such a jobber

What feats does shredder has thats puts him a Bane's level?

#13 Posted by joewell (7347 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: idk, i've never read the comics. but google some pic of comic shredder, they're pretty epic

#14 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (28542 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@dccomicsrule2011: idk, i've never read the comics. but google some pic of comic shredder, they're pretty epic

What does a pic have to do with him beating Bane?

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20496 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is how I see it.

One Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle < Batman

Four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Batman

One Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle < Bane

Four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Bane

One Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle < Shredder

Four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles < Shredder

Shredder wins.

People are also forgetting his body armor, plus he is more skilled in hand to hand combat than Bane. Not to forget his bladed claw.

#16 Posted by joewell (7347 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: i never said he'd beat bane, all i said was that A: he looks cooler than bane, B: he wasnt a jobber and C: it wont be a stomp

#17 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Bane destroys the Shredder. He losses to Batman, Shredder losses to the TMNT who are mid tier street levelers.

NO...

Didn't you watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? Shredder beat all of them, put em in pain and they had to have splinter help them. Shredder beat all of them on a roof of a building.

Watch 4:40 and you will see Shredder beats all the Turtles on his own until Splinter arrives and Splinter ends up beating him.

#18 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (28542 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@dccomicsrule2011: i never said he'd beat bane, all i said was that A: he looks cooler than bane, B: he wasnt a jobber and C: it wont be a stomp

I asked for feats if you never read comic shredder how do you even know this is not a stomp?

#19 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Shreds handto hand and the blades will do it. But it will be close.

#20 Posted by Nefarious (24817 posts) - - Show Bio

The Shredder is more skilled with a blade than Bane is.

#21 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (28542 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

NO...

Didn't you watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? Shredder beat all of them, put em in pain and they had to have splinter help them. Shredder beat all of them on a roof of a building.

Watch 4:40 and you will see Shredder beats all the Turtles on his own until Splinter arrives and Splinter ends up beating him.

The Movies are not even canon and Bane could do the same thing shredder done but better.

#22 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

NO...

The Movies are not even canon and Bane could do the same thing shredder done but better.

Yes the movie is Canon and Shredder beat the Turtles a$$ as much as I hate to admitt it because I loved the Ninja Turtles when I was a kid, but the Turtles would own Bane as well... I'd have bane go against an army of footsoldiers before i'd put em up against the Turtles then Shredder.

#23 Posted by k4tzm4n (35493 posts) - - Show Bio

This will likely be an amusing and bloody fight, but ultimately IDW's Shredder doesn't have any feats to justify a majority against an armed, on-venom Bane.

Staff
#24 Posted by TifaLockhart (14207 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who thinks Shredder will win because he has armor and claws like Azrael did?

Then again, Bane would definitely win with prep.

#25 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (28542 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: The Movie is not cannon to the comics.

#26 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@TERMINATORXX: The Movie is not cannon to the comics also.

The op doesnt even say which version of Shredder is being used, but if I recall the Ninja Turtles was created by Jim Henson ( who died ) and I believe he wrote the Ninja Turtle movies, but I might have to check, but if he did write em, then its canon.

#27 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (28542 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

The op doesnt even say which version of Shredder is being used, but if I recall the Ninja Turtles was created by Jim Henson ( who died ) and I believe he wrote the Ninja Turtle movies, but I might have to check, but if he did write em, then its canon.

If the OP does not state it we assume it is the comic version this is comicvine after all.

#28 Edited by k4tzm4n (35493 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

The Ninja Turtles were created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman. And no, the movie isn't canon for any of the major comics.

Staff
#29 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

If the OP does not state it we assume it is the comic version this is comicvine after all.

Right, but their are no rules on " Comic Vine " that we cant use movie versions. Just like we cant do Anime vs Comic battles, but we can do movie versions.

#30 Posted by joewell (7347 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: no, on the first page i asked him and he said its the comic version, i qoute it in a sec

#31 Posted by joewell (7347 posts) - - Show Bio

@MB25 said:

#32 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (28542 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: @joewell said:

@MB25 said:

Yes we are using the comic version see above^^

#33 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

The Ninja Turtles were created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman. And no, the movie isn't canon for any of the major comics.

I just checked on a wiki and you're right and they didnt write the movie either so It may not be canon... so nm

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91697 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

#35 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (28542 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Bane.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Agreed

#36 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3574 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite. Shredder is too powerful. He can warp reality. If it's a H2H battle, Shredder still wins. If Bane uses Venom, Shredder uses Mutagen and turns "Super". Bane gets his back broke.

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91697 posts) - - Show Bio
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

This is spite. Shredder is too powerful. He can warp reality. If it's a H2H battle, Shredder still wins. If Bane uses Venom, Shredder uses Mutagen and turns "Super". Bane gets his back broke.

#38 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3574 posts) - - Show Bio

Shredder

#39 Posted by k4tzm4n (35493 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: It's comic Shredder being used here.

Staff
#40 Posted by MB25 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Slaughterhouse?! Any reasons why it's not even close? I would think that with his armor, blades, MA skill, and being a master tactician techniques..Shredder wins albeit in a good fight

#41 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Im thinking Bane wins this..

I mean TMNT are mid level street level characters.

Im not going to bring up the whole breaking the bat nonsence...

But Bane is capable of holding his own with Batman on a normal basis.

Bane wins

#42 Posted by MisterWhisper (2407 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie or animated shows Shredder could probably pull a 50/50, but Shredder in the comic was not nearly as impressive. Comic Shredder would lose.

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91697 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterWhisper said:

Movie or animated shows Shredder could probably pull a 50/50, 

I disagree. I think that version of Shredder is less impressive.
#44 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

SHREDDER easy bane would work for shredder as his henchman

#45 Edited by MisterWhisper (2407 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: I am beginning to think that animated one would lose as well. Movie version was pretty talented though.

Movie Shredder (TMNT1)>>>>>>>>Animated>>Comic

P.S. When I say animated I mean classic one from the 80's/90's, not the newer ones, I did not see those.

#46 Edited by k4tzm4n (35493 posts) - - Show Bio

Saying that movie Shredder is vastly superior to comic Shredder makes no sense at all to me.

Movie Shredder: Beat the Turtles individually and then took one hostage. Owned by Splinter.

Comic Shredder: Beat the Turtles individually. Lost when they realized they need to attack him at once and use teamwork. Owned a tired Splinter.

The only difference is Mirage/IDW Shredder never decided to take a hostage. Furthermore, IDW Shredder has more feats by dodging numerous strikes from Splinter.

Staff
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91697 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

Saying that movie Shredder is vastly superior to comic Shredder makes no sense at all to me.

Movie Shredder: Beat the Turtles individually and then took one hostage. Owned by Splinter.

Comic Shredder: Beat the Turtles individually. Lost when they realized they need to attack him at once and use teamwork. Owned a tired Splinter.

The only difference is Mirage/IDW Shredder never decided to take a hostage. Furthermore, IDW Shredder has more feats by dodging numerous strikes from Splinter.

And comic Splinter isn't a rat torso on a stick...LOL.
#48 Posted by MisterWhisper (2407 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Let be fair, he was an animatronic rat torso on a stick.

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91697 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterWhisper said:

@Vance Astro: Let be fair, he was an animatronic rat torso on a stick.

LOL.
#50 Posted by steverogersfanboy1900 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane kills any version of Shredder with ease