#1 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT's Shredder and Splinter (original series) match up with Buffy and Blade (movie version). Fight takes place in downtown St. Louis.

No morals, no prep, no prior knowledge. Normal weaponry for all involved.

KO will win the fight.

#2 Posted by THORSON (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

blade solo.

shredder and splinter are only human. (i think)

#3 Posted by whitewings1234 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Shredder and Splinter stomp.

#4 Edited by Picard (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Buffy and Blade stomp - faster, stronger more durable and they have better weapons.

#5 Posted by Rick_Grayson (887 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't underestimate Shredder. I don't think he could solo but he could definitely give them both quite a fight. Throw Splinter into the mix as well and I'm going team TMNT.

#6 Posted by BlackWind (7212 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade's standard equipment is a bit to much I believe.

#7 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3888 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade solo's, even w/o his guns/sword/knives

#8 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (534 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade and Buffy.

Too strong, too fast.

Blade could solo.

#9 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Buffy or Blade could solo.

#10 Posted by Hyperlight (6622 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyZ256 said:

TMNT's Shredder and Splinter (original series) match up with Buffy and Blade (movie version). Fight takes place in downtown St. Louis.

No morals, no prep, no prior knowledge. Normal weaponry for all involved.

KO will win the fight.

you meet the 80s show? cause shredder was garbage in that show.

2003 versions would be a much better fight. shredder is vicious as hell

#11 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I did mean the 1980's show.

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Shredder & Splinter.

#13 Posted by Picard (997 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Shredder & Splinter.

why?

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Shredder & Splinter.

why?

Better feats.

#15 Edited by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Even in the classic series, Shredder, despite portrayed as a comic relief villain, was still a force to be reckoned. He had great power and great alien technology-thing is, he just.... didn't really know how to use it properly. lol I believe it was stated in one of the episodes that Krang had conquered entire dimensions in hours, just to let you know.

Back on topic, Shredder should be on par with the Turtles, if not a little stronger than one of them, so he's most likely a class 1+, maybe a class 2. (The Turtles lifted a van, that's one ton for each turtle that lifted it)

In terms of speed, actually the speed in this series is ridiculously broken. There are speed feats where the Turtles have casually dodged lightning bolts or moved so fast that they disappeared and reappeared right in front of someone in the blink of an eye.

I'm afraid I couldn't find this anywhere on Youtube, so I had to resort to checking it out on other sites- http://www.watchcartoononline.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-episode-189-a-turtle-in-time --- Skip to 02:15

Oh and after that, skip to 03:50, pretty sure this counts for something; Shredder withstands the intense gravity of outer space trying to suck him out. He was running and moving around quite well too.

#16 Posted by Picard (997 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Picard said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Shredder & Splinter.

why?

Better feats.

Scans?

#17 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone off team 2 can solo. They can't beat superhumans, which Blade and Buffy clearly are.

#18 Posted by Bossmonster (2385 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this is a good match up.

1) the cartoon was outrageous. Like@PerfectNazo: stated. I even recall things like the turtles being able to hold back the water from a fire hose by spinning one Nunchuck and shredder was supposed to be able to take them on in a group of 4. I think the cartoon is too inconsistent.

2)While a good movie, Blades trilogy does not really do him much justice. He's far weaker than his comic counter part.

#19 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster: Not all of it is inconsistent, in fact about 70% of the feats are anything but.

But of course it depends on which season we're talking about. Seasons 3 and 4 were really the only seasons that had a few inconsistent feats, the rest of it however are pretty well balanced. I know this, I own the entire series on DVD and I've watched the episodes back and forth multiple times.

Plus, those feats I showed were from the very last season of the show, and at that time the series became a whole lot darker and took on a new turn, taking itself a little more seriously for a change. Shredder and Splinter are physically far beyond that of any ordinary human.