Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jasraj
Showa Godzilla
Showa Godzilla

Godzilla 2000
Godzilla 2000
Godzilla 2000 was powerful, but the Showa Godzilla was has done some corny stuff, he did a drop kick, and even danced,but he has more battle expierence, Showa Godzilla was the 2nd Godzilla, he fought King Kong, Mechagodzilla, Gigan and much more, Godzilla 2000 only appeareed in one movie, they never continued that timeline, but Godzilla 2000 was powerful, there similar in size, Show Godzilla is 50 metres, and Godzilla 2000 is 55 metres 

so, who wins and WHY?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jasraj
Please, someone asnwer
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Final Arrow
@jasraj said:
"Please, someone asnwer "

This has been done, im tired of you ignoring the forum rules and the search function.,
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Final Arrow
@jasraj: 

In an effort to be fair as the old thread is over three years old and not posted in, i will unlock this! just use the search finction in future.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jasraj
@Final Arrow:
Thanks!
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jasraj
Anyone?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Final Arrow said:
"@jasraj:  In an effort to be fair as the old thread is over three years old and not posted in, i will unlock this! just use the search finction in future. "
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jasraj
@Lantern Prime:
Who do you think win though?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lantern Prime
@jasraj said:
"@Lantern Prime:
Who do you think win though? "

Both die....
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jasraj
@Lantern Prime said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Lantern Prime:
Who do you think win though? "
  Both die.... "

Why?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Houseofstormscarletwitch said:
"-)"

You scare me....
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jasraj
Anyone
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Anyone?

Marvelfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jasraj: I think Godzilla 2000 takes this. They are about the same size and strength. While the Showa Godzilla has near human intellect Godzilla 2000 has a much more powerful radioactive blast. Plus his healing factor is way faster.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasraj: I think Godzilla 2000 takes this. They are about the same size and strength. While the Showa Godzilla has near human intellect Godzilla 2000 has a much more powerful radioactive blast. Plus his healing factor is way faster.

Necrobump

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan80 said:

Necrobump

Good thread though.

I love to see matches between Godzillas.

I might side with Showa.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Showa

And does anyone know why Japan stopped making Godzilla movies ?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#20  Edited By WarlordEternal

@kgb725: Toho just felt like retiring the monster, with plans to eventually bring him back.

Toho is actually in the process of making a new Godzilla movie and it is being written and co-directed by Hideaki Anno (Evangelion) and Shinji Higuch (Gamera Trilogy)

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Showa

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thelocust619

Showa...has no chance. Physical durability is the only comparable stat, as Showa tanked getting kicked over a mountain and returned the favor in ToM. However, Millenium G has a stronger breath by director statements and, in G vs Megaguirus, he stopped COLD a 13,000 TON monster in a HYPERSONIC dash by catching it's stinger (at the very bottom of the monster, thusly requiring EXPONENTIALLY more force) in his TEETH....WITHOUT BUDGING. This is one of Godzilla's best strength feats period, even for a composite. Showa, while cooler IMO, can't compare to that kind of power. 2K G could leap far above entire city blocks. This is no contest.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sirfizwhiz

@thelocust619: hold on, I can understand the fact the GZ from 2000, Megagarius, mechagodzilla, and Tokyo SOS all are the same Godzilla suit, however the canon is not connected at all. This was Milleniums biggest issue running with Godzilla franchise.

Godzilla 2000 is canon to the first movie only.

Megagarius is a reboot, canon to the first movie.

Only Mechagodzilla and Tomyo SOS are canon to each other and the first movie.

So that said only feats of GZ 2000 is allowed.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thelocust619

@sirfizwhiz: Millenium Godzilla, or Godzilla 2000, refers to every Godzilla of the Millenium era. That is the name of that Godzilla, the only exception being ghost godzilla from GMK. The OP is clearly calling Godzilla by his name and made no reference to the movie.

Remember, not all Showa movies follow continuity either, but they are all considered Showa GZ. That's just how it works. If OP wants one movie, he must specify the one movie, which he didnt.

CORRECTION: Nvm he did sorta, but it's mostly misinformation on his part. All Godzillas from the Millenium era are interchangably Godzilla 2000 and Millenium Godzilla save the one from GMK. In this case, the OP is wrong in assuming the discontinued time line meant it's a new gz. However, I retract my previous post.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sirfizwhiz

@thelocust619: final wars Godzilla is nothing relate to the other Millenium GZ movies either.

Your right abou the Showa continuity, however even then there is stated shown canon in the movies with others of Showa, but the OP stated Showa and not simply 2000 which is the specific movie version.

GMK and Final Wars are both vastly different from the suit used for 2000, Megagarius, and Mechagodzilla parts 1 and 2.

All the movies in Millenium are reboots and stated as such. So unless he says Millinum Godzilla, I see no reason from a canon stand point to argue that here. Showa GZ > Single 2000 GZ. Now if you want to argue Millenium GZ as a whole he stomps thanks to his composite feats.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thelocust619

@sirfizwhiz: I'm not arguing they are canon, just that Millenium and 2000 are interchangable and that is the name of this GZ. There was also a short period of time between the last true Millenium movie and FW. FW is technically within the Millenium era, but so was 1985(4) technically in the Showa era even though it is considered Hessei. Basically, I'm not saying there's not exceptions out the arse but when most GZ fans refer to GZ 2000, it is in reference to the GZ of that era as opposed to the individual movie. Like the term Showa Godzilla, Millenium/2000 usually refers to the composite of the era and not the eos version such as with hessei or any to particular movie (without further specification).

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Oracion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla 2000 on the grounds of being more viscous. Showa Zilla would do a drop kick, dance over it, turn around and have his face blown off by Zilla 2000.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gojira2512

@jasraj: Maybe in that time there weren't many Godzilla fans in vine but now there a lot.

for your question the answer is Godzilla Showa in DC is Mountain Level and moslty the same Durability while Godzilla 2000 is at best City Level. in both DC and Durability. so

Mountain level>>>>>> City Level.

the Winner is Godzilla Showa. Huma-Level intelligence and he has the DropKick and more agile with Martial Arts Style of melee fight. and He also survive stay near a Island Level Nuclear explosion.