Shounen Jump

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By morgrim

You know at first glance I thought "Avengers obviously" due to thor and hulk. But when I reallly analyze the powers of the manganime characters I think they stand a fair chance.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's always funny to see spidey, cap, hawkeye and widow on the same team beside hulk and thor. Even standard iron man is heavily outmatched generally.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By frogdog

Thor solos

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It comes down to Thor vs Ichigo

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody in the Avengers except Hulk and Thor gets easily knocked out or killed. Hulk is too slow to catch any of the manga characters except Yoh Asakura. However, nobody on the team has enough hax or firepower to take out either Hulk or Thor. So, Avengers win but with very heavy losses.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredeuced

Awww, no Gon? I know HxH has been on Hiatus but come on. :(

Wouldn't make a difference, though. Thor and Hulk would be too hard for the SJ team to take down. Thor would actually have a hard time putting down Luffy -- resistance to lightning and physical attacks, he'd have to probably godblast him to put Luffy down through his fruit, insane durability and stamina, and haki.

Thor and Hulk would be damn exhausted after this fight(well maybe not Hulk). These guys crap out mountain+ level attacks and have your typical shonen protagonist super stamina and willpower that'd keep them in the fight.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlackWind

Anybody who isn't immune to having their soul consumed is getting trashed by Yoh and the Spirit of Earth.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anybody who isn't immune to having their soul consumed is getting trashed by Yoh and the Spirit of Earth.

I like the way you think!

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shounen Jump should win if they manage to take down Hulk before he gets out of hand and goes too berserk as he would build up rage thus his attributes would adapt as well as become insusceptible to the many methods tactics and abilities of the Shounen Team. Thor is also a heavy hitter his godblast will be a huge problem and Thor also is very durable, I don`t think the Shounen Jump team would be able to put him down but Toriko and Yusuke might be able to deal with Thor. Everybody else on The Avengers team are pretty much non-factors and won`t contribute much to the overall fight, Yusuke and Ichigo will probably speedblitz Spiderman, Hawkeye, Captain America, Spider Woman and etc instantly before they could make a critical or significant move. The fight will come down to Hulk and Thor vs Luffy, Ichigo, Yusuke, Yoh, Tsuna, and Naruto but with the Shounen Jump team together they might by a slim chance may be able to take down or outmaneuver Thor and Hulk but the chances of that happening is slim to none.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Everybody in the Avengers except Hulk and Thor gets easily knocked out or killed. Hulk is too slow to catch any of the manga characters except Yoh Asakura. However, nobody on the team has enough hax or firepower to take out either Hulk or Thor. So, Avengers win but with very heavy losses.

this

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BlackWind

All five elemental spirits can consume souls to increase their own power, not just Spirit of Fire. And I didn't say the anime team wins..I personakky don't see anyone defeating Thor. Yusuke on the other hand, especially Three Kings Yusuke mops up most of the competition just by flexing his aura. And maybe doing some aerobics exercises.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

As strong as Thor and Hulk are in there base levels and in character I don't see them Taking all these hyper sonic mountain burster.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Hulk are like the only members of Team 2 actually capable of hanging with with Team 1. Thor's plot-device hammer + Hulk's 'rage-factor' pull a win for Team 2.

KingBoltagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers imo.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Manga

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

Wow, Thor and Hulk are being way overestimated here by far.

Some of the characters here are Mach 7+ Yuske is Mach 30+ as a S Class Demon.

Thor cannot even tag Spider Man, Wolverine, or Quicksilver. Yet he is soloing the Manga Team?!

No.... Hulk been KO by far less than 100 mountain Buster Attacks in a second. Thor would never perceive let alone counter half the Manga Team who will land so many mountain Buster attacks on Thor that he will be KOed faster than Flash IMP Superboy Prime.

C'mon people.....

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, Thor and Hulk are being way overestimated here by far.

Some of the characters here are Mach 7+ Yuske is Mach 30+ as a S Class Demon.

Thor cannot even tag Spider Man, Wolverine, or Quicksilver. Yet he is soloing the Manga Team?!

No.... Hulk been KO by far less than 100 mountain Buster Attacks in a second. Thor would never perceive let alone counter half the Manga Team who will land so many mountain Buster attacks on Thor that he will be KOed faster than Flash IMP Superboy Prime.

C'mon people.....

This

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let it be known that Yusuke and people of even low S class level can bust large parts of of mountains simply with the shockwaves from their fists without even hitting it full contact.

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shounen Jump or at least a very bloody tie, since if the Shounen characters need an energy boost, Naruto can supply them with Fox Chakra.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: And he was even more powerful than that by the end of the three kings arc.......

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

bump

As strong as Thor and Hulk are in there base levels and in character I don't see them Taking all these hyper sonic mountain burster.

If that is the case why did you make the thread?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Manga team take out everybody but Hulk and Thor.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko alone is enough for the hulk, while the rest can fight thor but not sure if they win.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok,now these guys are powerful,but Thor and Hulk are on another level I mean Hulk is continental+ and a pissed Thor can be planetary+ and has a lot of useful powers,also the others can be a good distraction for team shonen .

If I am not mistaken the most powerful in team 1 are at best mountain+ busters and Thor and Hulk are WAY beyond that,both in raw powers(especially thor) and durability hell,even IM is a mountain buster and his shields can take nukes at low power level.

Still I am not very familair with most of them but IMO in Raw Power Naruto at Bijuu Mode is the most powerful.And he can't take down Thor nor Hulk.IMHO

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Tsuna is this? TDW Tsuna have FTL reaction speed and can't he use the characteristic of the sky flame to perify them or use zero point breakthrough?

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: End of the Manga Tsuna with all gears and Powerups .....so yeah the one you're talking about

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Theorder14

Then i'll go with team manga, Tsuna would give Thor trouble alone.

He's too versatile with all gears. FTL reaction speed, hyper sonic combat speed + precog, the ability to manipulate gravity and burning axle would surely hurt Thor and i don't see him tagging the *speedsters* anytime soon.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pokergeist

@kellar21 said:

Ok,now these guys are powerful,but Thor and Hulk are on another level I mean Hulk is continental+ and a pissed Thor can be planetary+ and has a lot of useful powers,also the others can be a good distraction for team shonen .

If I am not mistaken the most powerful in team 1 are at best mountain+ busters and Thor and Hulk are WAY beyond that,both in raw powers(especially thor) and durability hell,even IM is a mountain buster and his shields can take nukes at low power level.

Still I am not very familair with most of them but IMO in Raw Power Naruto at Bijuu Mode is the most powerful.And he can't take down Thor nor Hulk.IMHO

First off WB Hulk is anywhere near what you just spouted. Takes alot to get there as well Hulk been KO in his calm state many times by less. Thor has no Planet Busting feats, None, at all. So to claim he is is false. Thor also has no speed reaction time and been done in by Planet Busting attacks a few times.

IM has never tank a nuke. Ever. He was graze byone once with his shields. Not the same. Thor meanwhile been nearly KO by Mountain Busting attacks as well had hard times with 80-100 toner Savage Hulk.

Naruto is not the most powerful. Close to it.

Also you failed in the fact Thor and Hulk Speed cannot compensate for half the Speed Blitzers here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kellar21 said:

What's this? Need some scans. (Standard versions)

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kellar21 said:

What's this? Need some scans. (Standard versions)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog: Why not post some scans before it? Hulk doesn't have that kind of anger at his disposal every time he walks around. And size of that planet thor took out lol

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the Shonen Jump roster can't hurt the Hulk (given his showings against the Star-Brand). And honestly Hyperion and Thor are going to mop the floor with them.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By isaac_clarke

IM has never tank a nuke. Ever. He was graze byone once with his shields. Not the same. Thor meanwhile been nearly KO by Mountain Busting attacks as well had hard times with 80-100 toner Savage Hulk.

Naruto is not the most powerful. Close to it.

Also you failed in the fact Thor and Hulk Speed cannot compensate for half the Speed Blitzers here.

Given the showings of the Avengers against the Star-brand - the Hulk and Thor alone are going to be virtually impervious to most of these character's attacks. It doesn't help that his weaker horse-faced cousin was smashing people through planets or tanking planet busters at point blank. Hard-Times? Thor has fought the Hulk like a moron for most of their fights, quite literally stalemating with the Hulk when the Defenders ran into the Avengers for an hour and these days has no qualms about smashing his green goliath straight into the atmosphere.

Wait what? Morpheus_ would be rolling in his grave, Iron Man without has shields was being blasted around by multiple nukes(Iron Man Volume 4 #32).

Most of the characters present can't hurt either the Hulk, Thor or Hyperion. A simple hammer toss could spell death for most of them to boot.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist

@isaac_clarke: Wow your logic is flawed bad.

BRB is not Thor. so to say BRB who smash a small planet once is applicable is false claim. Not to mention BRB beaten Thor twice as well.

I have more material of Hulk (Classic at that) being KOed in his 3rd strongest incarnation days. Than new crap that says otherwise.

Throw a Hammer... that is the best you have? Thor been Speed Blitz by Spider Man, Wolverine, and QS. How is he targeting Hypersonic foes like Yuske who is 30+ Machs?

Grabbing straws to defend Marvel here arnt ya?

Also your suppose IM tank a Nuke Scans mean nothing. IM flew away at Mach Speeds a good distance from Ground zero.

I repeat, show me a scan of IM tanking a Nuke, like head on. Not being GRAZED by the expanding blast a good mile away.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The Avengers, Thor does not have to tag them with his blows,he can through that plot hammer of his 3X FTL and seeing as how said hammer has hurt sky fathers and abstracts I don't see many people on Jump team tanking it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist

The Avengers, Thor does not have to tag them with his blows,he can through that plot hammer of his 3X FTL and seeing as how said hammer has hurt sky fathers and abstracts I don't see many people on Jump team tanking it.

See, its funny that everyone claims 3x faster Hammer will hit a character Thor cannot see or aim at.

I just do not get it....

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kellar21

Thor can sick mjolnir on them IIRC,even if he can't see them,Mjolnir can hit them,like a magical radar guided missile(that can blow mountains or planets).I remember scans of people hiding from thor and mjolnir finding them.He can also use AOE.

Who's the most powerful then?Naruto can teleport(or be fast as hell like Wesker) and can blow up medium sized mountains(bijuu ball),not to mention his other abilities but none of those can hurt either Hulk or Thor.

Anyway I am not familiar with the others but I don't think Soul attacks will work that well on Thor,also you keep lowaballing them but neither Hulk nor Thor need to be at their top to defeat these guys,and yes Thor can blow up planets, that panel was a representation of the fact you can see the city in the surface of the planet,so I guess it was an average sized one,also Mjolnir has Hurt Glory,Galactus and several skyfathers.Hulk has tanked nukes and gladiator's heat vision.Not to even mention the beating thor took from Celestials.

There's also many powers you are forgetting like teleportation,energy manipulation and soul manipulation.

A better match up would be if you remove the humans and add SS,BRB

PS:JLA has members that can solo easily.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: Wow your logic is flawed bad.

BRB is not Thor. so to say BRB who smash a small planet once is applicable is false claim. Not to mention BRB beaten Thor twice as well.

I have more material of Hulk (Classic at that) being KOed in his 3rd strongest incarnation days. Than new crap that says otherwise.

Throw a Hammer... that is the best you have? Thor been Speed Blitz by Spider Man, Wolverine, and QS. How is he targeting Hypersonic foes like Yuske who is 30+ Machs?

Grabbing straws to defend Marvel here arnt ya?

He isn't Thor, he is his inferior. No matter how you slice it, the Surfer absolutely humiliated Bill in their encounter and was more or less stalemating with a wounded Thor in their recent encounter. Beta Ray Bill smashed Stardust through a rocky planet sporting it's own moon. This was after throwing what looked like a multi-planet sized blast of energy back at Stardust that had them shooting through the star system. He would later tank being smashed half-way through the planet and a preceding planet buster at point blank. How Beta Ray Bill is his superior is lost on me when at his best they're equals, at least according to Odin they are - and they're hammers have been repeated over and over again to be more or less the same weapon with an alternate skin (with only one or two minor differences outside aesthetics).

I don't know why you keep going on about classic Hulk, the guy has to bank on Thor fighting like a moron to beat him.

He can hurl his hammer faster than light, that much was established in Avengers vs X -Men. And by toss I mean doing what he did to Angrir:

You know, command that hammer to plummet through there chests since current Thor has absolutely no qualms with murdering people he considers friends these days.

Erik Masterson Thor being blitzed by Spiderman? Really? This is how Hercules is depicted when being blitzed by Spiderman, you know Thor without a Mjolnir:

Spiderman has arguably one of the best track record in comics, taking down everything from the Hulk (which a car off-panel!), Juggernaut, heralds of Galactus and Master-son Thor. But really, he's not quite a worthwhile mention as a low-showing for Thor when Thor didn't fight him until that Doc Ock mind-control fiasco. Erik Masterson Thor couldn't even tag an un-armed Thor with Mjolnir. Wolverine wasn't blitzing Thor in "Wolverine vs Thor" - the book Thor's lightning, despite turning Daken into fried meat, couldn't burn a hair on Wolverine's head. I'm tired of Wolverine vs Thor and so is Hickman given Uncanny Avengers:

Note: healing factor off, which doesn't matter since Thor should have casually done this in the book dubbed "Wolverine vs Thor" - a book that made Thor into a weaker, slower, version of the Hulk with Lightning).

Thor is more or less soloing his entire team in that book, Wanda included:

She's tapping into her power just to BFR him for a couple of pages - the process of doing so results in her beat-down afterwards.

What straws man? Hyperion was not only holding two planets back from smashing into each other to the point they crumbled around him, but he was smack dab in the center of two universes going poof. Are talking about the Quick Silver Thor one-shotted and restrained in the same swoop?

Read from right to left, because Comicvine hates order.

Since that was established, he's been depicted as the runner up between Thor and the Hulk physically, a peer - certainly - but still the third wheel.

To help express this take a look at their first encounter with the Star-Brand:

Then their following match (the one where Thor actually gets to hit him with swing rather than a toss):

Note: "Planet Killers and World Breakers"

It's not so much because they're Marvel characters, it's just that Hickman's roster is pretty potent despite your claims to the contrary. That is despite even the loss of Captain Universe the issue before.

But straws away, I still haven't seen an argument on your part that doesn't consist of channeling low showings from decades ago.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist

@isaac_clarke:

See this is why your not worth my time as a debater.

You picked all these OMG awsome Strength, Durability, ect Feats.

1) BRB beaten Thor twice with no hammer. Older stuff and yet Classic Thor was better in many ways to Current. Just Saying. However as a great debater you like to use ABC logic all the time. You do the same in every Thor vs GR thread as well comparing 2 completly different in power GRs as the same result. You cannot seem to distiquish ABC logic for the crappy debate tool it is.

2) You STILL FAILED to adress the point of Thor not being able to see or perceive HALF the Manga Roster here. He has a LEGIT Weakeness to Speedsters in many consistent showings of his Combat Speed.

You failed to address my MAIN POINT as to why Manga Team wins.

And I still prove you wrong on your Iron Man scans of tanking a nuke.

Were done.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does everyone only think these guys can take out small or medium mountains I don't understand it

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Don't Time Skip Luffy have FTL reaction time speed

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Amidamaru posses Hulk.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Simon_the_digger
@homicidalmaniac said:

Don't Time Skip Luffy have FTL reaction time speed

Nope, hopefully he'll reach close or have that reaction time one day.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokergeist

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@homicidalmaniac: no the only one here with FTL reaction is Tsuna

I dont even know anyone here except Naruto and Yuske. Naruto is faster than Mach 5 in one showing and can create a army of Mach 5 Shadow Clones as well Molecule Cutting Resagna what you call it Shurikens.

Yuske is Mach 30+ with Spirit Gun blast that level mountain ranges.

Hell the Bleach guy is also Mach Speeds.

So many Speedsters with enough force to kill a calm Hulk easy. Thor doesnt stand a chance against 20 Molecule level Weapons and 10 Mountain Range Explosions in 1/10th a second.

Its funny how much a mismatch this is.