• 60 results
#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy, Zorro, Sanji (Post Time Skip)

Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke (Shipuden Era)

Yuske, Hiei, Kurama (Black Chapter Era, Pre S Class)

• All have standard Weapons.
  • All Start 1 Mile for the Other Team.
  • No BFR
  • All have Knowledge on the Others from the Shonen Jump (lol).
  • Battle in a Forest

#2 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2839 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#3 Edited by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

wheres the best manga character at?

#4 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3850 posts) - - Show Bio

Team YuYu wins overall with Team Naruto taking second place but Sakura dies during the battle on the grounds of being useless

#5 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than One Piece the best are here.

#6 Edited by trebean (632 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

@russellmania77 said:

Other than One Piece the best are here.

That saddens me, I liked the One Piece/Toriko/Dragon Ball Crossover.

The fact that you didn't bother adding anyone from Toriko saddens me.

#7 Posted by McHotcakes (438 posts) - - Show Bio

You gave Kurama knowledge of his opponents, and set the battle in the middle of a forest? This fight is over.

#8 Edited by imadeu11 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like team 7 May be able to take this, but only if Naruto goes on the offensive with Mass Clones, Mean while, if any of them doesn't get one shotted, which they Probably wont,they can back up and have Susanoo protect them while Sakura heals. if things get in close Sasuke's Sharingan will be more than capable of keeping up. combined with Sakura's Strength and Rasengan they have a strong chance (also, how far can Naruto take it? Base Cloak, Six Paths Wannabee?)

Team YYH IS a powerhouse not to be underestimated Granted but i have not read the series in a long time, could some one give me a healing feat of theirs? i am not questioning their durability simply the ability to heal from Heavy attacks.

It pains my soul to say this but The Straw Hats are Genuinely Out classed Here. Yeah Luffy can pack a heavy Punch but he has a lot of windup. His Haki of perception(?) might make up for that but hes gonna need to be in gear 2nd 24/7 to keep up, taxing him. Zoro Is the Deadliest weapon on board and carries some impressive feats under his belt, from slicing what appears to be a galleon class ship clean in half, to a cutting a giant dragons neck clean off, this added to the apparent fact that he at least has the Haki of Armament(?) contributes to this fact. Lets just not talk about how much Sanji is a weak link here but lets face it, compared to the nukes that will be flying around in this fight(Spirit Gun, Rasen-Shuriken, Lord knows what ninjutsu from Sasuke and techniques from YYH Team) They simply don't have any thing long range on that scale as far as i can tell, with maybe Zoro's pound phoenix or reaping dragon twister(?) being the exception. if they can bring it in close, maybe MAYBE with their durability feats they might take a head or 2 but the whole fight? no.

But i can't say anything definitively as i stated before, i haven't read or seen the YYH Series in a long time.

#9 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Tohoma (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Team 7 with Naruto being the mvp. Also Naruto has the ability to give other people chakra shrouds so it is possible Sakura won't be one-shoted.

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Sakura that bad?

#12 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

Yu Yu>One Piece>Naruto

#13 Edited by Dredeuced (5320 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

Is Sakura that bad?

Literally useless in a fight relative to everyone else here. Her one fight post-timeskip was literally having her body used as a puppet by a superior ninja, she has since been relegated to healer and moral support.

As for this fight, lol, Kurama in a forest. GG.

#14 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23172 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Sakura that bad?

Yes she is lol.

#15 Edited by uberhikari (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

This is absolute spite. Forget the fact that Yusuke speed blitzes everybody here or has the DC to just take everybody out, the OP says that Kurama has full knowledge on all the combatants. With that alone Kurama probably develops a plan to take everybody on Team Naruto and Team One Piece out in very short order.

#16 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2839 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the other two put together can put up a fight against yusuke..

#18 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins due to Sakura getting killed and going rage mode

#19 Edited by jamesisaacs (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you add Ichigo, Ishida and Sado?

#20 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by YoungJustice (6666 posts) - - Show Bio

@trebean: Never heard of Toriko.

The guy who created Dragon Ball, super overated imo. It should have stopped at King Piccolo saga.

Banned anyway.

#22 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngjustice: I assume they meant a Anime and not the Senial Old Man.

#23 Posted by YoungJustice (6666 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by dondave (34338 posts) - - Show Bio

Yu Yu

#25 Posted by NeonGameWave (7688 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Yu Yu Hakusho

2. One Piece

3. Naruto

#26 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

The guy who created Dragon Ball, super overated imo. It should have stopped at King Piccolo saga.

Banned anyway.

That made little sense.. wasn't dragon ball created by akira? And what is over rated? toriko, db, or akira?

Anyway, I'd say it should've stopped at frieza saga, or at most after saiyan saga.. (Come on, vegeta, kaio ken and spirit bomb were awesome.. and wouldn't have that iconic ''over 9000!!!'' lol)

#27 Edited by YoungJustice (6666 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngjustice said:

@cadencev2 said:

Banned anyway.

That made little sense.. wasn't dragon ball created by akira? And what is over rated? toriko, db, or akira?

Anyway, I'd say it should've stopped at frieza saga, or at most after saiyan saga.. (Come on, vegeta, kaio ken and spirit bomb were awesome.. and wouldn't have that iconic ''over 9000!!!'' lol)

Actually a mistake on my part, I thought that the first person was talking about akira for some reason, apparently, Toriko is an anime.

#28 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngjustice: Yes, it is an anime.. recently became one of the hst, I think.. that's what confused me lol

#29 Edited by Stompa (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to admit i don´t know YuYu so i can´t say if the beat the One Piece guys but i know for sure Luffy,Zorro and Sanji destroy the Naruto team....this is spite really. Naruto might have the versability but OP have them soooo outclassed in all physical stats it´s not even funny.

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Stompa (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:I don´t see Kakashi being more of an asset to the team then Sakuras healing so i still say OP stomp. It was even mentioned in Naruto that the Sharingan is useless if you can predict your opponents attacks but you are not fast enough to react to them. Luffy is so much fast and can basically one shot all of them so Zorro and Sanji can take a drink meanwhile...

#32 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: Your giving Luffy alot of Speed Credit here.

#33 Edited by Stompa (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: True but even before time skip in his fight against the CP9 he was moving faster then the human eye could see and since then he had an major upgrade.

#34 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: How major? I seen one feat he ran so fast the Fire Trail of Friction was left behind.

#35 Posted by Stompa (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:That was Sanji i would guess he was always the fiery guy.....well it was never on panel stated like "oh great i feel 12,34 times stronger now that i trained for three years" but he has already replicated feats from pre skip that took all his power at the time without trying. So far he has to find an opponent that will make him all out but he already punched a guy through a whole building and over an island so they had to search for him to capture him. And he did that with a smile on his face.

#36 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10251 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: Well even before the Naruto time skip Sasuke match lee's speed W/o his weight which is also ''faster then the eye could see'' also there Naruto with his sage mode danger sense and his Kyubii Mode speed with he extremely dast and Kakashi also has massive speed and his sharingan predicting and let's not forget his possible BFR with his Mangkyou Sharingan...so no OP team doesn't stomp Naruto Team at all

But in the end Team Yu Yu Win though not as easily as everyone think.

#37 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7167 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I have nothing to comment on the battle but if you would like another speed feat for Luffy here is another legit.

Luffy out dodged a point blank explosion made of hydrogen sulfide.

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/106/60-671.0/compressed/b012.jpg?v=11340243706

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/106/60-671.0/compressed/b013.jpg?v=11340243706

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/106/60-671.0/compressed/b014.jpg?v=11340243706

Now I need to find out the FPS of Hydrogen Sulfide X)

Should put him same speed as Hiei's Propane Explosion feat.

@thatguywithheadphones: Nice Breakdown.

#39 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and YU YU clash for victory resulting in a win from team naruto

#40 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Yu Yu>One Piece>Naruto

#41 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10251 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto team is seriously being downplayed here

#42 Edited by NeonGameWave (7688 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Kakashi would serve an overall better purpose in battle than Sakura but I don`t think the Naruto team would be able to stand up to One Piece or Yu Yu Hakusho.

#43 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10251 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Kakashi would serve an overall better purpose in battle than Sakura but I don`t think the Naruto team would be able to stand up to One Piece or Yu Yu Hakusho.

Not Completely to the Yu Yu Team but probably above the OP team

#44 Posted by NeonGameWave (7688 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones:

The One Piece team is massively hypersonic and they have Haki as well. Also Naruto characters lack greatly when it comes to durability, Kakashi definitely has the edge in versatility but the One Piece characters greatly outclass him in speed, physical strength and durability.

#45 Edited by Simon_the_digger (2839 posts) - - Show Bio

The only guy on the Naruto team that's proven to be hypersonic is Naruto.

#46 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10251 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3850 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really see the One Piece team being able to take out Kyuubi Cloak Naruto in stage 1 mode or stage 2 but that's just me

#49 Posted by The Stegman (23031 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never watched a single episode of Yu Yu, nor do I have he desire to, so between Team 7 vs Straw Hats, I say Team 7

#50 Posted by Kobra678 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

You gave Kurama knowledge of his opponents, and set the battle in the middle of a forest? This fight is over.

This, Kurama could solo.