Battle in New York.

ArkhamKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ArkhamKnight

Shonen Jump. Whats his face with the skull head could just speed up his aging.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shonen Jump Fractions win

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not Into Hulk comics, so Can't Pain just soulsteal ? or Itachi seal ? or Deidara microscopically disintegrate ? Or Tobi BFR ? or Coco poison ? Or Baragan rot ?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't want this to be based on 1 character so taking out Espadas

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

WWH. You can't age Hulk rapidly and he's VERY resistant to time stopping/accelerating attacks. 1 Thunderclap is enough to give them hell.

Anything short of continent-sized attacks wont phase him.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

I'm not Into Hulk comics, so Can't Pain just soulsteal ? or Itachi seal ? or Deidara microscopically disintegrate ? Or Tobi BFR ? or Coco poison ? Or Baragan rot ?

Not sure if hulk has been tested against soul rip however reading the Nagato vs hulk thread some people argue that Banner is hulks soul and that ripping out hulks soul would only mean separating him from banner. This is just going by the other thread. I imagine hulks durability and healing should probably tank microscopic destruction. BFR and sealing should work unless I am missing something.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

@bump1010 said:

@nyas said:

Not sure if hulk has been tested against soul rip however reading the Nagato vs hulk thread some people argue that Banner is hulks soul and that ripping out hulks soul would only mean separating him from banner. This is just going by the other thread. I imagine hulks durability and healing should probably tank microscopic destruction. BFR and sealing should work unless I am missing something.

Alright, thanks for he explanations.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lord44

WWH. You can't age Hulk rapidly and he's VERY resistant to time stopping/accelerating attacks. 1 Thunderclap is enough to give them hell.

No Caption Provided

QFT

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps. He's actually immune/very resistant to most hax.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*whispers*

Fairy tail isn't Jump.

*leaves thread*

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ghostravage said:

what about an attack that's enough to destroy ten million square miles.. pre-timeskip? (No calcs involved)

@darkraiden said:

how does he stomp with the four heavenly kings present exactly? They work with insane raw power..

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins in a good fight

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

what about an attack that's enough to destroy ten million square miles.. pre-timeskip? (No calcs involved)

@darkraiden said:

how does he stomp with the four heavenly kings present exactly? They work with insane raw power..

I don't know and didn't even see Toriko tbh. I was speaking on the rest.

Avatar image for doflamingo_the_joker
Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Four Heavenly Kings are his only threat, and they could potentially win. Coco's poison has beaten a lot of people immune to it, and can make a multitude of different poisons that would disable Hulk for a time. While he's busy trying to shake it off, Toriko can use his Impression technique to take a bunch of chunks out of Hulk. Sunny could use Satan Hair to totally kill him and erase his body, and Zebra could use death sound to kill him as well in a weakened state. Not to mention a beat punch would definitely hurt him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@darkraiden: I see. Try reading it.. It's interesting, something new, and Powerwise, they outclass HST so massively it's not even funny. They start out slow, but pick up quite seriously later.

(Basically juubi would be fodderized in four beast arc. It's okay till the arc before.)

This should sum it up pretty well:

(He's talking about the strand of his hair)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Though the multiplanet range bit sounds like a hyperbole to me, but considering midora made the human world inhabitable, right after the strongest fight in the series and when fully hungry, just by throwing a fit, it may not be. Let's hope we get to see more of it in gourmet world..

(and the satan hair is still not current arc)

Either way.. should I put it in spoiler block, or leave it as it is? It's a spoiler, but it will keep people from grouping HK's with other teams here. Idk which one takes the preference lol.

Doruto11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Doruto11

Itachis Totsuka blade and Yata mirror give him the potential to stomp anything in this situation i think with some help to slow hulk down from the other people he could just oneshot him with the Totsuka blade and the Yata mirror shield doesn't block it reflects any attack if hulk punched it that force would just smack him izanami could put hulk in a ridiculous loop assuming itachi was willing to take some damage i hate focusing on just itachi (especially since hes in my picture it makes me look biased) but his powers are absolutely perfect for beating stronger opponents