#1 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
-As the title says shocker is without his suit which grants him the ability to take blunt force damage but he still has his gauntlets so he can still blast dare devil
-You will be asked why you picked what you pick. A simple explanation is all thats needed.
-morals on 
-random encounter
-win by any means necessary except BFR
-daredevil has standered gear
-shocker starts at the blue dot and daredevil starts at the red dot
#2 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Shocker

#3 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant: Reason?
#4 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

DD. He can avoid him long enough to get close and then it is over.

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

Are they visible when they begin? I can't tell.

Staff
#6 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

shocker

#7 Posted by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: true, looks like walls may be between the combatants, if this is the case DD pretty easy although Shocker just has to blast the walls down.  Otherwise pretty open area, very little for DD to do the ricochet of the billy club trick to hit from behind and Shocker could just blast them out of the air on a frontal assault.  DD would still win with his superior skills and athleticism.......and radar, natch.
#8 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: @Maniac2312: They are not visible but both are aware where the other is.
#9 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayskee: Reason?
#10 Posted by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: gotcha, still sticking with ol hornhead.  although I think the debris flying around will make it a little tougher.
#11 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

daredevil dies from one blast from shocker. if spider man has had trouble dogding shocker's blast i don't see how shocker can't hit DD

#12 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#13 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

if Shocker goes mental and levels everything he wins - however if DD is wise and uses stealth then he wins.

There's no mention of mood so I'll go with DareDevil ...

#14 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

In Peter Parker: Spider-man 85# Shocker had some pretty good feats (including flight and the ability to channel electricity through his body. Spider-man was unable to hit him without getting shocked).If Shocker is properly motivated and PIS is removed I think he might just take it.

On another note some people think of Shocker as a joke due to his costume. Am I the only one who thinks he looks pretty bada$$ (it takes a lot of style to pull of the quilt look and I think Shocker does it!)

#15 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#16 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio

i think shocker wins.

#17 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: The armor he used in Peter Parker: Spider-Man was a massive upgrade, but more importantly, the only time we've seen that armor used. So, it's fair to assume he's using his "Standard" armor and not that one for this battle. Otherwise, it would be a horrific stomp.

Staff
#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: DD vs Shocker with Waid writing. Tombstone is too afraid of sledgehammers so he keeps his distance during the fight. You know you want it.

#19 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: If there was a dislike button for posts, I'd click it.

Staff
#20 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Morpheus_: If there was a dislike button for posts, I'd click it.

Go back to facebook.

#21 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: Facebook doesn't have a dislike button. Catch up with the times, cave troll.

If I had the time and the talent, I'd love to crop an image of your face on a picture of a cave troll :D

Staff
#22 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: The times need to catch up to me, I'm way ahead of them.

Sounds like fun.

#23 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Yeah the strange thing was nothing about that armor was different from his old suit for some reason the writer just gave him a power up lol! But your right it was an isolated incident.

#24 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: You're so far ahead that you're actually living in the post apocalyptic society where civilization has collapsed and technology is rare. Don't think I forgot the fact you still barter to have someone else post your messages!

You barter with pizza, of course. One slice per post.

@Strider92: It's a shame no one else decided to follow-up with that take on the character.

Staff
#25 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Strider92: It's a shame no one else decided to follow-up with that take on the character.

Agreed! After that issue I actually thought of Shocker as a threat and not just a small timer and then they just dropped it. He would have been a much better villain if they had let him keep that power-up.

#26 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: He has plenty of good showings in his regular suit, though. But, I agree that this upgraded armor put him on a whole new level. Before he could give Spider-Man trouble. Now Spider-Man didn't stand a chance at all.

Staff
#27 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Agreed! After that issue I actually thought of Shocker as a threat and not just a small timer and then they just dropped it. He would have been a much better villain if they had let him keep that power-up.

he actually was a solid villain even without that upgrade. But recently the writers try to bury this guy, every appearance he's made fun of even by lesser villains. Last time he had a decent showing was in 2003 when he teamed up with hydro man

#28 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@--Anubis--: Any reason you think shocker wins?
#29 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: he has tagged spider-man. I think he has a great chance of tagging DD before he gets too close. 6/10 i'd give it to Shocker.

#30 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayskee said:

@jashro44 said:

daredevil dies from one blast from shocker. if spider man has had trouble dogding shocker's blast i don't see how shocker can't hit DD