Shocker, Taskmaster, Crossbones vs Deadshot, Catman, Talon (Cobb) 2 out of 3

OrphanCrippler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Poll Shocker, Taskmaster, Crossbones vs Deadshot, Catman, Talon (Cobb) 2 out of 3 (11 votes)

Team Marvel 91%
Team DC 9%

Teams Battle 3 times to death, after each battle everyone gets resurrected and healed to 100%.

Battle takes place at empty Times Square (Buildings can be used)

First Battle: Teams don't have prep

Second/Third: 1 hour prep

Marvel:

Shocker - most recent version (meaning not powered suit, that can deflect bullets and Spider-Man strengh blows) after the first fight he can use the powered suit for 1 battle

Taskmaster - ( 2002 TM - Agent X series equipment)

Crossbones - Wrist Crossbow, poisoned Knives, Berrettas

DC:

Catman - Usual equipment, after first battle he can use Rasputin in one fight

Deadshot - wrist gauntlets, not silienced, can use silenced for one battle after the first

Talon - Usual equipment

• 
OrphanCrippler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OrphanCrippler

Additional info:

Teams don't know anything about the others in the first battle, after that they have full knowledge about the enemy

Each battle starts with teams being in opposing buildings, they don't know where the enemies are

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

I feel like Shocker can give his team the edge so long as Deadshot doesn't take him out at the start of the match.

Not sure how either side could use an hour of prep though.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm going to give it to Team 1. Adding Taskmaster to the fight means that if any one of Team 2 tries H2H combat, they'll get their a$$es handed to them very quickly. Deadshot is Team 2's biggest threat here, but it's only if he can get to shooting them quickly enough. Don't know much about Talon so I can't really comment on him. Catman is awesome but I don't know if he could take on any of Team 1.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gunmetalgrey

@cf12793: Cobb can fight evenly with Batman and his stats are amped to slightly above human. He has a healing factor and can only be permanently put down with a cold/low-temperature weapon or decapitation. He'll probably keep Taskmaster busy.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@gunmetalgrey: I recall a person say that Cobb lost to a half dead N52 Batman.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunmetalgrey: I'm still going to go with Team 1. Taskmaster fought Daken in an issue of "Dark Wolverine", and he possesses an immensely powerful healing factor and above human attributes, on top of razor sharp claws in his hands and pheromone control, and Taskmaster still beat him.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: IIRC, that's in the story where Daken was on drugs the whole time. Drugs that hampered both his senses and his healing factor quite a bit.

OrphanCrippler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OrphanCrippler

Talon can give anyone on team Marvel big trouble, even TM. And Shocker is pretty much a non-issue in the first fight, i think he'll get one-shot by Deadshot. After that it's 3 on 2 and i see DC win the first battle.

Second battle will be all Shocker, cause he'll have to use the powered suit to even the score. Deadshot may tag him eventually, but the second battle is Marvel's win for sure.

Third, Catman will have to use Rasputin, who can be a decent distraction. TM and Crossbones will have to come up with something to keep shocker safe from Deadshot

Avatar image for thegoldenemperor
TheGoldenEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGoldenEmperor

@homicidalmaniac:

Utter PIS, really.

Anyways, I think DC can take it if they find a way to overcome Taskmaster. He seems like the biggest obstacle. Deadshot is a huge asset, so I'm sure he could find a way to weaken him, not to mention the experience he has with Catman and the crazy situations they've gotten themselves out of. I think their synergy alone could pose a huge threat to Marvel.