• No Prep
  • Morals Off
  • Win by Death, KO, or Incapacitation
  • No BFR
  • No Knowledge
  • Location is Unpopulated
  • Start 10 Feet Apart

Team :

Zealot (Coda Clef Blade, Katana Blade, Two Daggers) & Grifter (Assault Rifle, Two Pistols, Combat Knife, 1 Frag Grenade, 1 Incendiary Grenade)

Team :

Scarlett Spider Kaine (Retractable Stingers, Stealth Suit, Organic Webs) & Bloodshot (2 Automatic Pistols, Bowie Knife)

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@Esquire: I'm sorry but i will need some prep time so if you want to start first its not a problem i will need just 2 or 3 hours also if you like you can wait.

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK so Kaine is too fast for any weapon that you have as you can see here how he easily dodging bullets

No Caption Provided

Here you can see how is he using his Stealth Suit and i think that will help him in this fight very much also he shows some good reaction time

No Caption Provided

Here is more reaction time

Here you can see how fast he is

Even with out any spider sense he still has good reaction time and reflexes

more

I have more feats about strength speed durability etc so for now if your boy Grifter or Zealot goes 1 on 1 with my boy i think they will have a hard time wining and for Bloodshot here we go

Here as you can see he is taking a hit from a misail and regenerate very very fast

Also he shows that he is strong enough ti rip of a steel door

reaction time

Easily overpowering a solider and survives a massive explosion

No Caption Provided

This is what you get but for now i got some job to do for school tomorrow your turn and i will be back don't worry

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: Is the Coda Clef Blade same as creation Blade? If it is its kinda unfair. Same with Grifter, he has his Jeran Grey TK!?

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

@Esquire: Is the Coda Clef Blade same as creation Blade? If it is its kinda unfair. Same with Grifter, he has his Jeran Grey TK!?

To be honest i don't know anything about Grifter andZealot But what do you mean about the unfair part and what with Grifter's TK ?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000: He moved Mountains (could be Wrong about that but it is serious TK level) with TK. How is that fair for this Tourney level lol. Also if the Clefa Blade is indeed a Creation Blade type weapon means it can cut thru anything!

Hardly fair characters.

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000: He moved Mountains (could be Wrong about that but it is serious TK level) with TK. How is that fair for this Tourney level lol. Also if the Clefa Blade is indeed a Creation Blade type weapon means it can cut thru anything!

Hardly fair characters.

Well this means one thing i lose i don't even stand a chance -.-

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: isn't he a bit more powerful that street level or more

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000 said:

@CadenceV2: isn't he a bit more powerful that street level or more

Thats why I ask. I know ThunderGodsWrath may not know this. So I see why Esquire being the knowledgeable guy in Wild Storm would snatch these 2 up.

Lets see what he has to say.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2: @age_of_ultron_Prime2000:

Zealot's Kheran Blade is very effective, but it's not as good as the Creation Blades. The Creation Blades are indestructible and can cut through literally anything. They were able to go right through Majestic without any resistance, and they also disrupt energy. The Kheran blades have only shown that they can nick Majestic, not cut right through him. They're better than normal swords, but they're only around the level of Wolverine's adamantium claws, maybe a little better. Not gamebreaking.

As for Grifter, he only has very mild TP and TK here. His New-52 Version has indeed moved mountains with his TK, but Wildstorm Grifter didn't have nearly that level of raw power. He mostly uses it to lift his guns, which only weigh a few pounds. I wouldn't put him as good as Cable in psionics, who's also in the tournament.

They're both very good characters, but they aren't better than most other teams in the tournament.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: Cool, I just know of New 52 Grifter and S**t myself when I saw him on your team.

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you are using Wildstorm Grifter that means he does not have TK to move mountains lol and i think that one solid punch from Bloodshot can Ko Grifter because he is much stronger than him.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Esquire

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000 said:

OK so Kaine is too fast for any weapon that you have as you can see here how he easily dodging bullets. Even with out any spider sense he still has good reaction time and reflexes.

Kaine is impressively fast, probably the fastest character here. But he's also never gone up against a marksman even close to Grifter's level. Not only does Grifter have impressive accuracy, his draw speed is phenomenal. He can also use his TK to fire all three of his guns from three different angles, which will be extremely difficult to dodge.

Although Kaine is tough, he's not that great against penetrative damage. Carnage's tentacles were able to go right through him, for example. If he gets shot, it's going to hurt. And Grifter's unique talents make that a distinct possibility.

Here you can see how is he using his Stealth Suit and i think that will help him in this fight very much also he shows some good reaction time

Although his Stealth Suit would be a big advantage against many opponents, Grifter is again an effective counter. In addition to the ability to read minds, he possesses a "life sense" which lets him detect people around him.

No Caption Provided
I have more feats about strength speed durability etc so for now if your boy Grifter or Zealot goes 1 on 1 with my boy i think they will have a hard time wining

If Kaine gets matched up agianst Zealot, he'll be in for a hard time. Zealot is a Kherubim warrior with superhuman stats, and she's been training for more than 10,000 years in the art of war. Her skill is pretty much unmatched, and her incredibly sharp blades can easily go right through Scarlet Spider. She's tangled with plenty of superhumans before, and she has a lot of wins. She's totally ruthless and won't hesitate to take Kaine's head off, and she has the skill to do so. Here she is fighting Backlash, supposedly the most skilled hand-to-hand fighter in the Wildstorm Universe. He also has superhuman stats, thanks to his Kherubim heritage. Although he manages to best her in strict hand-to-hand, even he isn't good enough to beat her when she has a sword.

And here Zealot takes down a pair of Coda assassins, who were specially equipped and released from prison to kill her. Zannah kills them with casual flair.

With her skill, agility, and ruthlessness, she should be able to lop off pieces of Kaine and go for the kill.

For Bloodshot here we go: Here as you can see he is taking a hit from a misail and regenerate very very fast Also he shows that he is strong enough ti rip of a steel door reaction time Easily overpowering a solider and survives a massive explosion

Bloodshot's biggest advantage is certainly his powerful healing factor, but I don't think he's at all insurmountable. He gets shot plenty, even in some of your scans. So Grifter should have no trouble lighting him up, and he has the accuracy to make his hits count. Bullets might not stop Bloodshot, but Grifter uses armor piercing rounds as standard gear, so they'll certainly slow down the super soldier. If Bloodshot tries to shoot Grifter, he's a bullet dodger, and he also has a healing factor of his own.

He also has a pair of grenades and no qualms about using them in inventive ways. Even if it doesn't kill him, a frag grenade shoved in his mouth should at least KO Bloodshot.

If Zealot goes against Bloodshot, things will go easily for her. Here she faces a Daemonite with superhuman stats and lots of training and no qualms about killing. She deflects its bullets and blitzes up for the decapitation. Bloodshot will go down in the same fashion with only a 10 foot starting distance.

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Esquire: Ahh!! i'm sorry i was trying ti replay but when i hit post nothing happen.

Well bullets are not stopping Bloodshot i'm sure he can take any gunfire you have like in here

No Caption Provided

Also this will help him alot maybe Grifter can sense him but Bloodshot wont even give him time to react

I know that Grifter is good in H2H but 1 vs 1 with Bloodshot i'm sure that Grifter in time will lose also Bloodshot is much stronger than him like here

And he can Shape shift

As for the Spider maybe he is not better in H2H but his speed and agility will help him and buy him some time so he can team up or help Bloodshot and plus with his stealth suit he can gang Grifter or web him also he has very strong web like in here

Here how he kicks some assassins

The power of the stealth suite :D

Here is some agility and speed so i'm sure that he will be a problem

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida

I'ma vote Esquire. Good job on both sides

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crackerjack82

@Ferro Vida said:

I'ma vote Esquire. Good job on both sides

i second this notion

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44

Esquire.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokergeist

I actually like Age of Ultron debate so far. So far he has my vote. Not saying Esquire did not prove alot in his 1 post, just that Age convince me with the counter that he could take them.

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: Thanks

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

A very close one, I vote age_of_ultron_Prim2000

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guttridgeb: Thanks

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By crackerjack82

Currently this a 3 -2 match, with esquire in the lead.

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackerjack82 said:

Currently this a 3 -2 match, with esquire in the lead.

Oh ok so that means i'm out

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By crackerjack82

No when they have been like this you have it has been a win by 2

so it is still rolling

age_of_ultron_Prime2000